It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
As far it concerns me, it would help already a lot, if the pro drones would remember when they said what and where they got which info from...

Short memory seems to be one of the prerequisites to believe or keep the door open...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hahaha!

You are free to trigger anything you like Sys. Life is nothing without some triggers to wake us up from ..reality.

Oh yes Sys I know, corn is a tricky pant and all that.. if you don't design anything in a 0,00000001 level of detail and with a masterful hand you never gonna eat :p

I see most video games are for today what sci-fi books were for yesterday.
One hint, try to search the Mass Effect video game technology journal, where detailed explanation is given about what the future technology could be looking like that will enable FTL travel. Was done IMO brilliantly ..BUT what we perceived here as the general hidden message of the CARET technology the "enchantment" as we termed it, would be a better alternative scientifically IMO. This is suspicious to me.
Maybe nanoengineering will enable us to find methods of arranging matter to create alloys that will not only withstand relativistic effects but also trigger them and this is the way our future technology will go I am sure, because it still ensures that corporations with large funds for research will stay on the scene of cutting edge technology ..unfortunately. At least they will make sure they will stay. This is also suspicious to me.

This is a nice one sidd, and it clearly displays you are an artist.

Irrelevant but people check this out.. its from another thread, from

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks cool for a conspiracy theme like ..they are preping us for future..

books.google.com.br...

How's that for a trigger?

Does anyone actually believe the powers that be think we are slow in grasping the opportunities of establishing space presence? I really don't because space is a large place and you run, and you can hide easily and the powers that be wouldn't like that for it gets harder to control ..but what if?
I was always wondering if the presentation of CARET was meant in the same context.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Lets not forget getting some of the facts straight..Even the simplest of facts....One poster saying that Parc was formed in 2002...Heres from the Parc site....

Founded in 1970 as part of Xerox Research and chartered to create “the architecture of information”, PARC was incorporated in 2002 as an independent research business.

Hmm they were created in 1970 and Incorporated in 2002..Meaning legally they were there own body and taxes and all that..Not formed or created then.....That was 1970....

Beside if they did not exist until 2002 then who put out all this research..
www2.parc.com...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by CFandM]

[edit on 17-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

Yes, that PARC connection was one of the funniest chapters in this saga.

It was obvious, that Isaac tried to give his story more credibility by this comparison and than again exaggerated a little with the similarities PARC/PACL...

When somebody found the website of a funny scientist, who wrote:
"I work at PARC, where we actually get to use a lot of the technology that our government got from the small greys in the abductee-for-flying-saucer swap that followed Roswell."
it even got more funny. Both sides thinking, this could be Isaac, be it his way to bring truth or be it, that he must be a hoaxer. (So I don't mention his name again. That poor guy got a lot of mails back than...)

The next funny thing was this:
"If you want a primer, read Foucault’s Pendulum (Umberto Eco)..."

I used to mention that book every now and than, because it describes exactly, what happened in the drone saga: A crazy fiction begins to influence real life and finally becomes real in some way...

But that guy called it a "primer"! To many this was suspicious again. I guess, he who laughs, had a lot to laugh during these days.

And I bet, he wished, he had exaggerated a little more. If he had called it PALC maybe people would think, this is Japanese for PARC...

It also would make both words readable from right to left...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The other funny thing also is the PACL...Just what I posted a few pages back that the Palo Alto Community Library only a couple of miles away is also referred to as PACL...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

The other funny thing also is the PACL...Just what I posted a few pages back that the Palo Alto Community Library only a couple of miles away is also referred to as PACL...

almost makes it to pac of lies or maybe clap ..wake up! and please u2u your thoughts on that final answer by SP , they will be much appreciated .
Thank you.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Now, I think I can reply here in public. Reading through the old times, he was more than once convinced, he had to deal with a hoaxer.

It is difficult, why he still did not get to a conclusion. I think it is, because he ignores the texts, his own results and forgets where when what happened.

Last thing is typically for believers. They don't know where there infos come from and they lost overview on their own researches.

But spf is not a believer. He just cannot decide, what side to join. Nevertheless he prefers to show the skeptics, where they are wrong and is quiet, when the other side is talking nonsense usually. But again, I must say: Not always!

He was the one, who asked the questions about the stupid "DRT found journalist" story.

If he only could remember, what he did during that year...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes I do remember him questioning the timline or early releases by the hoaxers, and then suddenly moment the names of steve murillo, and Diebney and Jeff came up, he went into a tizzy. Its as if he took a contrary position after that, just to be contrary, and nothing to do with the getting the truth, just spar with anyone called a heavyweight..as long as he did it undercover, he had an edge, he was safe, but now..the playing field is leveled, and more talented, gunslingers have joined here than there, likee CF and All, and wiggins and they are very very good also.
So I agree ..with what you say.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That is how it looks, Sys...

No other interpretation here.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think you guys are right. It's the scenario that makes the most sense. Old Mister 33 has provided a few of the loopiest bits of attempted rationale for the drones in the whole saga, and considering some of the nonsense we have endured, that is an impressive achievement. My favorite is the reversed photo, that could have been caused by Chad's wife or anyone else, really, flipping it by accident, as if we were discussing one of Grampa's color slides that he might occasionally put in the projector backwards, and have the steering wheel on the wrong side of the DeSoto. I just love that one.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
I think you guys are right. It's the scenario that makes the most sense. Old Mister 33 has provided a few of the loopiest bits of attempted rationale for the drones in the whole saga, and considering some of the nonsense we have endured, that is an impressive achievement. My favorite is the reversed photo, that could have been caused by Chad's wife or anyone else, really, flipping it by accident, as if we were discussing one of Grampa's color slides that he might occasionally put in the projector backwards, and have the steering wheel on the wrong side of the DeSoto. I just love that one.

Are you sure you aren't a descendant of Mark Twain? That was a great analogy. No wonder a poster somewhere called ithe craft a modified carousel projector
reminds of one of those kodachrome moments

@sid, great work on that forshoretening on the guitar. That is an interesting perspective to say the least.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Spiritual descendant, in sort of the same way my very, very distant presumed cousin Kurt Vonnegut was. I am sure Kurt and I have some common ancestors way back in Germany somewhere. Of course Sidd is our cousin, too.

But Twain was a piece o' work, in the best sense of the saying. I have toured his outrageously fabulous house in Hartford, Connecticut. Twice. I need to see it again, but just knowing it's there gives me hope for humanity. He would love this drone business, and keep us all in stitches to the point that none of us would ever get any work done. Now for the inevitable dive into Google to find Twain quotes about Prussian Army parades or some coronation or other that I think might be sort of like what he would say about the Big Basin Thing. See ya.

And thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Ya that was a funny one Doubles....Sure blame everything on the computer and not the user..

I had a friend whos bank account was all messed up, missing money and all that..The bank told them it was a hacker...When he told me this I said what I thought and told him what he should say to the bank when he goes to dispute this...He went to the meeting and said word for word what I suggested..After the meeting they finally told him that it was their fault and they apologized profusely.....He was armed with the User error not the computers fault scenario....
Aside from this its great that the transfer process flipped only part of the image...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Wow he may be related to me then also...At least thats what my mums has always said..She was Mr. Clemens 3rd distant cousin or something like that...I never really looked it up or investigated it...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Speaking of high powered writers and giants in their fields, here is a link to a page about a new edition of Jacques Vallee's Messengers of Deception. It should be required reading for anyone who presumes to comment on the current state of ufology.

dailygrail.com...

There is a brief interview with Vallee, a rare treat. My favorite quote from the interview follows.

My own position has always been that, on the contrary, the best way to gain the respect of the intellectual community is to expose hoaxes, sloppy research and manipulation whenever we encounter them.

I would nominate Dr. Vallee for honorary membership in the ARC, but he does not qualify as an Armchair Researcher. He is the owner of quite a remarkable career as a professional ufologist.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That seems to be a nice guy, cousin doubles.

If he doesn't join the ARC I will adopt him to our big family.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Speaking of high powered writers and giants in their fields, here is a link to a page about a new edition of Jacques Vallee's Messengers of Deception. It should be required reading for anyone who presumes to comment on the current state of ufology.

dailygrail.com...

There is a brief interview with Vallee, a rare treat. My favorite quote from the interview follows.

My own position has always been that, on the contrary, the best way to gain the respect of the intellectual community is to expose hoaxes, sloppy research and manipulation whenever we encounter them.

I would nominate Dr. Vallee for honorary membership in the ARC, but he does not qualify as an Armchair Researcher. He is the owner of quite a remarkable career as a professional ufologist.

Thats the beauty of it Doubles, none of us ever stopped going to school, and I know, deep within me, neither has he.
Your motion is seconded and I know, unanimously approved. If Doc so pleases, He can place an image of him, at that special site he created. He represents what we strive for, Excellence and Truth.

It would even be an honor for us for him to come and tell us "take my picture down "

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

Aside from this its great that the transfer process flipped only part of the image...

Hey CF. I forgot about that part! That's like the slide projected on the screen showing Gramps at the wheel on the right side of the DeSoto, but with his eye patch on his left eye, where it should be.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Don't know if you've even seen the movie "Hitman" based on the game..There is a scene with girl that has a tattoo on the left side temple.....Its like this through the whole movie except a brief minute of the movie it magically moved to the right side...Was that user error..

Also reminds me of that flipping drone..

[edit on 18-7-2008 by CFandM]

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join