It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
These kids can't resist coloring books. Its metaphysical chimera, with allusions to anti grav holography vortexes, cropcircles, whatever the imagination and the promoters lcould get away with. I recall, my friend Atto, who had claimed design was stolen from him, yet I saw no patent info. But he never tried sto stop connecting his work on the principles of ufo propulsion. What I note here is the continued presence of charts, and diagrams, and assumptions, as an art, not science, though they will not subject it to the scrutiny of real scientific testing and required duplication elsewhere.
Its very much like this link that mixes everything youv've heard about annunakis, reptilians, dna magnetics iand ultimate insight into spermata charges, (yes you heard me) to achieve the science of bliss, and creative orgasms, spiral galaxies, Klingon cloaking, yes they do., you have a winner.scroll thru the images, don't bother reading, and it is so familiar.
www.goldenmean.info... Despite all of this keen insight into the powers behind the powers of the cosmos, No Urantian, Pladean or scientologist, or left wing democrat, ne er a one has been able to levitate a toaster, let alone cloak or decloak, or get off this planet with their pseudo science. Give it eyecandy, an abacdabra, and someone will get took, sounds good, it must be possible if I cant understand it or is impossible to understand, but for the right amount of money you can by the book, to make it all possible.

Why Follow douglas, whitley, and some of their guests, and you too can do symbol experiments home like this from the same link. and answer the question below!

Prove to yourself how incompetent to advise on life matters - your local medical science is by asking them where does the 2-10 millivolts generated by a fresh egg come from? (why let them tell YOU how to LIVE if they do not know what LIFE IS!?)

Gee I never gave it that much thought Dude, How many eggs will I have to lick before I am recharged?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
DrDill!!

Douglas :Linda Howe is aware of this material since I told her but she is keeping quiet about it.
Perhaps Doc, there is some hope for that woman after all. Note Arlington disappeared. Note also the change in Syntax by Levs most recent post. Lev is a shell imo, thats why he says we, a personality disorder of one person? no. because the whole is not greater than the sum of its parts, and here the syntax exceeds that, ergo more than one person. erta123abc , was a nice touch, meant to throw off. an anagram for B Caret , based in uk, selling buying auto parts . Not unusual inspirations, like the ceiling fan.

Your Timing Doc is impeccable, as usual! Exactly, its not retro anymore, not even leisure suit larry, its regurgitation of a pot luck stew, of Cayce, Jules verne, Madame Blavatsky, Crowley, , Lemuria, Atlantis, late ninteenth early 20th century tripe. This is not evolution anymore its devolution, and nothing intellectually stimulating or provocative, but people are so hungry and desperate, they will take it anyway.
Nothing like a Luis Pasteur or a Newton, or even a Arthur clark, or assimov to take us there anymore. They have settled for mediocrity, and perhaps thats why we fight this so hard, because we don't want to fall asleep, we rage rage against the night.

@sidd,
MMPI
The test is used by trained professionals to assist in identifying personality structure and psychopathology.
But I think thats was replaced by MMPI -2

en.wikipedia.org...

But being Tomi is far ahead of us, and would not have made that mistake she must have meant this MMPI :
www.mainecommonsense.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Good timing indeed there Dr..I had to give you a star

I wonder if they think that John Tesh is still an alien..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Not to mention once we get closer to 2012 there will be even more stranger hoaxes most likely..More so then these Drones....

I actually like the potato batteries best of all...
www.miniscience.com...

I wonder what would happen if this were placed inside a crop circle like pi

[edit on 10-7-2008 by CFandM]

[edit on 10-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

I remember those experiments when a kid! The potato gave 1.5 volts, holy cow, thats a thousand times more than the egg! Its a miracle you didnt have to degauss yourself!
Now you have hit on something. If we can convert the LAP BS alone in this hoax to electricity, we can most certainly solve our energy problem for the next 10 years, way past 2012. Past whitleys war of souls, past the harvesting of soul energy collectors like Johnlear, and same as Lev,. Remember that movie is not due to production until 2010. The PTB have til then with the flunky surrogates to continue pushing this garbage or modify and reroute back into our community.

The movie Tomminockers, by Stephen King ,used the same principle with people to power their ships. They were galactic pranksters, that did themselves in. One wierd movie for sure.

Oh my, cropcircles, Those students nearby who made them, might not like it if they are damaged, Especially Whitley, already blaming the debolunnaires... maybe testing is ok. Much like the Pyramid hats of the seventies, when it was the new age rage.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

Goodness! I leave town for a coupla days and all sorts of weird stuff happens!

The drones are now powered by potato batteries
Have any drones been sighted in Idaho? I know there were some in that odd village with the disappearing buildings in Maine last year, and that's a big potato growing area. I bet them alien bastages are stealing Yukon Golds, is why they cost so much. Man, them is good taters.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Its tater time for sure
BRENT IS BACK!!
yes all disheartened Isaac fans, according to OTF today, Brent said

"My son and a friend of his had an encounter with several drone like vehicles early this morning, and from what he told me it was monumental."

Brent and his son are now in contact with Linda Howe regarding this new drone sighting.

"I'm getting together all of my camera equipment and heading out. It was right where I saw the one coming from. My son also encountered a star like object ten feet above his head which was apart of this little armada!"

DRT website/reported 7/10

Wow, IMAGINE that, ten feet above his kids head. that will be one big Chad headache for sure.
and part of a LITTLE armada! This is just what Linda needed , not a BIG armada, that would be too obvious, but a bakers dozen is just about right, more than a yawn .I guess this must be like the cavalry to the rescue.
Note, the vocabulary is improving also , gone is HUGE and in with MONUMENTAL. That thesaurus is sure paying off.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I can't help thinking the site you linked is somehow connected to our old friend Dr. Gene Ray, "Without Financial Support, I May Shut Down." Heaven forbid.

www.timecube.com...

I had not visited Dr. Gene's site in some years. I see he has devolved some more. He still has the view of educators and competent people in general that will be familiar to regulars in this thread, though.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Its tater time for sure
BRENT IS BACK!!
yes all disheartened Isaac fans, according to OTF today, Brent said

"My son and a friend of his had an encounter with several drone like vehicles early this morning, and from what he told me it was monumental."

Brent and his son are now in contact with Linda Howe regarding this new drone sighting.

"I'm getting together all of my camera equipment and heading out. It was right where I saw the one coming from. My son also encountered a star like object ten feet above his head which was apart of this little armada!"

DRT website/reported 7/10

Wow, IMAGINE that, ten feet above his kids head. that will be one big Chad headache for sure.
and part of a LITTLE armada! This is just what Linda needed , not a BIG armada, that would be too obvious, but a bakers dozen is just about right, more than a yawn .I guess this must be like the cavalry to the rescue.
Note, the vocabulary is improving also , gone is HUGE and in with MONUMENTAL. That thesaurus is sure paying off.

The sequel has a name, and it is DRONESWARM!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Double! hahaha True, I checked Mufon and did not see it, of course they have 20 or 30 years to do that anyway, so what the heck!
It may be a while before we see a pic, as it takes a lot of detail with an airbrush to do an entire swarm, but I know it will be a beaut!
Oh man that timecube is sick, and what made it really bad there was 2 pages of it. I sure hope they arent connected, that goddess one actually wound up connected or associated earthpulse press. Started an alaskan politician into the usual earth stuff, sacred geometries and the like. Plus some neat element x pills you can buy! It wasn't leading me to Isaac so I stopped.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
@sidd,
MMPI
en.wikipedia.org...

But being Tomi is far ahead of us, and would not have made that mistake she must have meant this MMPI :
www.mainecommonsense.org...

Fun needs to be taken every now and then..
And I was taking fun @ our psychoanalyist here who seems to believe in the possibility of some super human forum member creating the drone endeavor for no logical good reason except to lurk? Ok....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Sounds like its drone season..Everybody get on your caps to prevent that uneasy feeling that other spotters have felt when approaching the drones...Get your airbrushes ready and your exif software opened to create at the last minute the perfect world event that rivals the Iranian missile crisis....

Remember not to look at the controller of the drones in the eyes but stray away from the idea that what you see might not be really there..Its just the nature of this leviathan, capture it on the cameras lens but it turns out to be a flipped and freaked out image when magnified with the distribution from the camera to the computer for study in truth of the big picture............
Drones being propelled by potatos..

To much coffee so far this morning...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Obviously the drones are family guys. I guess they only appear to their distant cousins, and it looks, as if the aliens mixed with the drones at the west coast.

All we have to do now, is take a probe of Brent's DNA and compare it with other's. Than we will find all those anonymous witnesses, because they all have that dronish gene.

But I guess, we must be quickly, because starting this all at coast2coast could be the program they started last year: First Manhattan, than Berlin... We mentioned that earlier, Sys...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Sidd, Yes!The scientists at Max Plank have been searching for the the alien - BS gene for quite some time, some progress has been made, especially after consulting the 4-8 mayan glass skulls around the world. One proponent says may even be quantum based or related.
Its believed that very BS gene is mixed in somewhere with the Junk DNA that is being looked at ..right while we speak! They have the material, but No one, like Linda , is talking about it so it must be like Douglas implies, real too.!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I just saw, that Jeddyhi over at OMF did a reconstruction of Wayne's analysis of the Rajman picture and came to the same conclusion.

He also found this anomaly of the "screws" on Kris' drones and now the question is, if this anomaly is typical for CGI.

I tried a comparison with the wiggins model. It is simple, as my skills and my programs. But I do not see this anomaly in wiggin's drone.

What do our experts say? (I hope Allis0ne will look at this as graphics expert, too, and not shout "There is the hoaxer!")

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I just saw, that Jeddyhi over at OMF did a reconstruction of Wayne's analysis of the Rajman picture and came to the same conclusion.

He also found this anomaly of the "screws" on Kris' drones and now the question is, if this anomaly is typical for CGI.

I tried a comparison with the wiggins model. It is simple, as my skills and my programs. But I do not see this anomaly in wiggin's drone.

What do our experts say? (I hope Allis0ne will look at this as graphics expert, too, and not shout "There is the hoaxer!")

This is very very satisfying, and it is much like the saying All roads lead to Rome, so now they will find, what Wayne and our experts and resident analysts and the rest of civilized mankind said ..hoax. That kind of manipulation is done intentionally, anomalies usually never found also in as Kris said in camera photo. How many more flares in the night do they need to see, before they say, these pictures cannot be rescued?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I honestly dont believe they will ever accept the obvious (ie: the drones are a hoax) They (the drt and ther cohorts) are in way too deep......to admit now they have been fooled would be akin to Bush admitting he is a bad President!

Aint gonna happen!!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Glad it came up for another look...
Interesting on that wiggens model...I wonder if the offset screw thing could also be attributed to a certain application or rendering package.....For instance it looks this way in 3dmax but not in cinema3d.......
Just a thought.........

@Shadow..I tend to agree..Even if the real hoaxer steps up with a video of the exact steps that they took, models, fonts used they still will not think this is the real hoaxer...Because it goes against the real drone scenario..They would have to shut down the site and lose what following they have...

Bush bad president naw never happened...best president ever...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow

I honestly dont believe they will ever accept the obvious (ie: the drones are a hoax) They (the drt and ther cohorts) are in way too deep......to admit now they have been fooled would be akin to Bush admitting he is a bad President!

Aint gonna happen!!

The shad is back! Raw deal, I have no idea what happened, let me know u2u what did when you are able to. I " think" OM is trying to find itself, but they like the perks too much..much like the abused spouse syndrome, keep coming back for more. DRT is totally lost, and I am perfectly happy the quarantined themselves where they have. I nearly fell over when I saw SPF33 ask Marvin to" please wait" a few days before he posts anymore surprises, as he SP, will be leaving for a few days.
I am an old adherent of striking while the iron is hot. Odd request, while the rest of the DRT are quietly taking LMHs and Whitleys offer of a "Second Chance" literally, and not waisting any time any time trying to rebuild their "sand castle" with hearsay in the family reports from old witnesses.
Don't they get it yet?
They are fooling no one!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Sys, I need you to stay on top of this breaking situation (breaking the laws of decency I mean) over the weekend, we'll need Wayne, AllisOne, everybody.

While I am confident "Brent" will end up with NO photographs, (they can't put out any more CGI, it's too dangerous) he will have a "Monumental" story to be sure!

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join