It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper!

So we are all silly now, huh?

Hi Enthralled

I said the “conspiracy board” was silly, I wasn’t talking about my thread---
---my threads are a breath of fresh air in this land of confusion---

Also, there is also another old saying you might have heard.

"The Truth Shall Set You Free!"

That’s why I stick with the truth----and it got me demoted---so I guess I have been set free

I for one am not one of those people who mind hearing the truth. I figure if somebody puts it out there, and if I don't agree with it, then it's up to me to research it enough to know what it right.

We all know it’s not that simple, there are people that don’t want the truth out and their job is to stop it by ridiculing it.

Sometimes hearing the truth is good for people. It makes them learn, and re-evaluate themselves. That's part of the point of being in the here and now, isn't it?

That is not why everyone is here on earth or on ats. The problem with truth is that if we find it then we have to change to conform to it---most on this planet don’t want nor intend to conform to it, therefore the truth is not for them

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, I'm in way over my head.

My research has lead me to Dr. Michael Wolf's: "Gateway Treatment."

I've done it numerous times, but now it has taken a life of it's own.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing at this point.

What are your feelings about this, because nobody seems to know anything about it. I've been wanting to ask you about this for a long time, but I thought you would just give me a
. Should I continue on this path?

I will discuss this further if you think it is important.

Thank you in advance.

edit it was sp.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
So we are all silly now, huh?

Also, there is also another old saying you might have heard.

"The Truth Shall Set You Free!"

I for one am not one of those people who mind hearing the truth. I figure if somebody puts it out there, and if I don't agree with it, then it's up to me to research it enough to know what it right.

Sometimes hearing the truth is good for people. It makes them learn, and re-evaluate themselves. That's part of the point of being in the here and now, isn't it?

I agree with everything you just said. I was fixing to post this myself till I came across your post, so I figure why not quote it
, so it is now considered Quoted For Truth!

Now, Sleeper, I love your philosophical views on life, and what you have told us so far. You have opened me up to a new truth. There's not to out there that will make me sick as I have seen it. I can stomach the truth.

I'm not guessing that I can. I KNOW I CAN, just like the little engine that could. I am not a gullible person, but I am open to know all, and to hear something, and be able to research into it, not just say oh I don't believe that. I give it a chance.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by simpler

Simpler,

I give you applause for that one! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us. Did you write that? If not, where is it from, please?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply sleeper, although I'm not quite sure what to make of it.....at first you addressed this 'Milton' individual as a “figment of (your) imagination” or your “alter ego” however, you now refer to ‘him’ as “more real then both you and me and the rest of the human race.” Consequently you may understand my dilemma understanding your actual view on this ‘Milton’ person as to understand whether ‘he’ is real or not. If you could be so kind to clear this up for me...thank you again, always a pleasure……..

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Strange?

What has happened on this thread is wierd.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,

So, I guess with your explanation of why some of us are not ready for the truth is because we would have to conform to it, or then live our lives as hypocrites? Having to conform means change, right? I can see how if people resist change then that equals resisting the truth, or fear of the truth.

In reality that boils down to simply, fear of change = fear of truth. Well for some people, anyway.

In asking for the truth, are you somewhat sheltering us because we either don't really know what we are asking for, or that we are not able to receive the answers as truth? This makes me wonder if we have the fear, or if you have the fear for us?

We have all come this far, is there a next level to all of this for any of us?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Sorry Pak, that post was meant for Eeve! Ooops....

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Sorry, Eevee - I accidentally posted my reply to Pak instead of you.

Thanks for the details. That was no dream. You definitely need Sleeper on this one. But I am sure it won't hurt you. I've seen blue orbs and red orbs, but I am not sure what they are. I've also seen ones that look like glass balls.

Sleeper..... where are you?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

A lot of the places you describe in the ship seem familiar, and some of the technology. Remember I posted a question about two different kinds of technology as a spiritual tool and man had to choose? Well I got that from a dream delivered by ET. But as you know, we don't always "get it right" after we wake up from a dream message. Anyway, after reading the book up through Ch 9, I realize what was meant about the technology of ET and about the nature of ET in general. They are neutral and the technology is neutral also. The devices work by intention. These same ETs told me that God is neutral, also, otherwise they wouldn't exist. everything is allowed.

One of the chambers described was eerily familiar. I had a lucid dream once (probably a death test) - that I have never forgotten even in the smallest detail . It starts out where me and this other girl knew that we were going to die in a blast or earthquake and all of a sudden we were catapolted like canons into space. i kept thinking, "where's the tunnel and the light"? as soon as i thought it there was a tunnel. but there was no light. the tunnel became narrower and narrower until it turned into a series of halls, like a maze, and eventually it lead me to this chamber that you describe in the book with the low, seamless bench curved into the wall, the same interior lighting and heavy feeling in the air. I thought, "This is the afterlife?!" I felt very alone. There was no one around. Then, I sensed that the material of the entire environ was alive, conscious and watching me. End of dream. Wake up with a start.

ET tests me a lot on the death. Sometimes I wake up from a dream that I can't remember - breathing hard, my heart pounding - and I am absolutely 100% sure that I am dead already, and just don't know it, and it makes so much sense that way. Then I began to rationalize and snap back to ... reality?

Sleeper, what do these death tests mean - what is ET trying to get me to realize and why did I end up in the chamber of that ship you described? Sometimes I think I am still in that chamber and never was here in the first place (at least not like I think I am here). I know that sounds crazy, but I can't help feeling that way sometimes. Any thoughts on that?

What happens to the soul of a person who's been in the Frankenstein chamber of the craft? You said the human body can't live without the soul in it for long, but "the body" lived for years. Don't tell me if it gets explained later in the book?

Also, I find it interesting that their instruments don't operate under anaesthesia because the neurons aren't fired up. Their instruments only work through our electrical currents and they communicate through our neutron pathways only when fired up.

The cellophane thing sounds familiar to me to. I've seen (not dreamed) in broad daylight invisible people walking around, and the only reason I knew they were there the vague outline of what I have always described as "cellophane".

I look forward to your responses.... wish I had a sleeper in my pocket to talk to all day long.

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

I get the first/third person thing in dreaming all the time as well. It must be a natural way we exist on the otherside - going in and out of ego/observer consciousness. Sleeper's stuff has made dreams, and my take on them, far more fun, interesting and easier to understand than before. Do you find the same?

Yes, I agree with you on every point.

I have also noticed that ET will ask question to me sometimes when I am in the third person watching the first person. I get the impression they are curious about the information I will give, and maybe it is a test of what I know or don't know.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Thanks for your replies.

You have said that organic things like trees, dogs, even our bodies are just super advanced machines.

Well I had a dream I really had a hard time understanding and I still don't get it but it left me with one thing in my mined.

Are planets just super advanced space ships? or space stations?......

I'm glad your back bud...........

And Chusto, thanks to you I'm never getting free shiping again........

I want Sleepers Double-damn books already!!!!

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

My threads get moved because I’m not politically correct enough.

Sleeper,
Thanks for the quick reply, I always enjoy reading your responses, very insightful....I think it's a horrible shame that your threads are moved because of this. If they didn't want you to post the ultimate truth, then there really isn't a point to indulging us with this great info, during your FREE TIME none the less, if people can't handle the toughest of truths. I'm not saying that you should stop posting these truths, quite the opposite, I look forward to much more.

It is somewhat frustrating that you can't put forth some information for fear that it might offend someone's or everyones politically scewed view of the world.

Have you posted much on this board?

You're good Sleeper, you got me on that one, guess I should have rephrased my statement.
I know what you mean though, I've read through this thread and have been posting for a while now. Honestly, I don't read many of the skeptics posts, I just go right to your posts or read those posts that have good questions of which there are many.

The only truth most people can handle is the truth that they can agree with, or favors them---no other truth is accepted

I agree 100%, but then where does that leave us as species??? I assume this is the same format that other similar "earth" type planets go through or else we could never mature correctly, yes??
Also, what good does it do any of us to believe half truths and totaly false "truths" everyday of our lives??? I guess I'm just one of the lucky few who can handle the big picture, the big truth...because I know those closest to me can't or choose not to. I look forward to your response.

PS -- Any chance of a U2U or email about the other "politically correct" topics I posted about...i.e. Reason for Iraq invasion, Mesopotamia, etc. Sorry for asking again...If not, then it's no big deal at all and I won't ask for this again.

Purduegrad05

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Purduegrad05]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sleeper, when we die and we are in our pure energy form, can we materialize as what ever want with just our thoughts?

Can any humans do this now, without having to die on earth?

Also, what is mass? is it just a gravitational pull ?

How many dimesnsions does gravity exist in?

Is all matter conscience and aware of our true intentions?

Is E = mc2 the same in every dimension?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by zenfish

I get the first/third person thing in dreaming all the time as well. It must be a natural way we exist on the otherside - going in and out of ego/observer consciousness. Sleeper's stuff has made dreams, and my take on them, far more fun, interesting and easier to understand than before. Do you find the same?

Yes, I agree with you on every point.

I have also noticed that ET will ask question to me sometimes when I am in the third person watching the first person. I get the impression they are curious about the information I will give, and maybe it is a test of what I know or don't know.

I can certainly agree with you on that one, no matter how bogus it may sound to others. Except I dont see any et's whent its happening to me its usually in the form of someone I know, when im dreaming like they're seeing what type of info I would give out in certain situations. Those little bastards are clever indeed
whoever they may be

[edit on 25-1-2008 by pak88]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by sleeper

One of the chambers described was eerily familiar. I had a lucid dream once (probably a death test) - that I have never forgotten even in the smallest detail . It starts out where me and this other girl knew that we were going to die in a blast or earthquake and all of a sudden we were catapolted like canons into space. i kept thinking, "where's the tunnel and the light"? as soon as i thought it there was a tunnel. but there was no light. the tunnel became narrower and narrower until it turned into a series of halls, like a maze, and eventually it lead me to this chamber that you describe in the book with the low, seamless bench curved into the wall, the same interior lighting and heavy feeling in the air. I thought, "This is the afterlife?!" I felt very alone. There was no one around. Then, I sensed that the material of the entire environ was alive, conscious and watching me. End of dream. Wake up with a start.

ET tests me a lot on the death. Sometimes I wake up from a dream that I can't remember - breathing hard, my heart pounding - and I am absolutely 100% sure that I am dead already, and just don't know it, and it makes so much sense that way. Then I began to rationalize and snap back to ... reality?

Sleeper, what do these death tests mean - what is ET trying to get me to realize and why did I end up in the chamber of that ship you described? Sometimes I think I am still in that chamber and never was here in the first place (at least not like I think I am here). I know that sounds crazy, but I can't help feeling that way sometimes. Any thoughts on that?

What happens to the soul of a person who's been in the Frankenstein chamber of the craft? You said the human body can't live without the soul in it for long, but "the body" lived for years. Don't tell me if it gets explained later in the book?

Cheers,
Chutso

Not trying t be funny but that death test you speak of sounds more like a death threat. I remember the same thing happening to me frequently when I was 16, even the location you describe, one time i almost didn't wake up from it. But for me it seem like this shadow entity was trying to choke me out night after night. I mean i would go to sleep and every dream would be this messed up situation, and then i would start choking/gagging for no reason in my dream and when i woke up.BTW this is before I was even remotley aware or interested in et's. But this is one situation that steered toward the whole subject.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Welcome back….yet again, Sleeper.

Really though…either the Alien / UFO Board or Skunk Works…so what? They are just tags or labels directing inquiring folks to a shared webpage. And, if indeed, posting in Skunkworks (as was pointed out earlier) actually allows you more literary freedom, then why not? As far as I can see, there is nothing in Skunkworks any more hokey than most of ATS anyway….present company excluded, of course

Do we get to look around the other side, for a bit, before they slap us back into another life? Do we have any say in the kind of life we will be taking up again?

Raf

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper. This is my first post to your illustrious thread. :-) These may have been addressed previously, but having not read the entire three hundred odd pages (yet) I can't be certain. If they have, please direct me to the page number(s) or post(s). Thanks.

I've read that the aliens are attempting to "grow" our souls. I would assume they have a specific need for mature souls. What do they use them for? How are they collected? Do other life forms on earth; plants and animals have souls as well?

It's been my belief for many years that the "soul", or "spirit" within us is an energy source (and since energy is neither created nor destroyed, it must go somewhere), and that the "creator" is also an energy source; hence the 'in his image' deal. Is that about it, or am I completely off base here?

Good to have you here.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by simpler

Originally posted by simpler
Hi Sleeper, Does this explain in a literary sense who we are and why we're here?

Hi simpler

It’s certainly an acronym, a poem, a compilation of truths describing existence

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Hi Sleeper, I'm in way over my head.

My research has lead me to Dr. Michael Wolf's: "Gateway Treatment."

I've done it numerous times, but now it has taken a life of it's own.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing at this point.

What are your feelings about this, because nobody seems to know anything about it. I've been wanting to ask you about this for a long time, but I thought you would just give me a
. Should I continue on this path?

hi seawolf

I never heard of this person nor of his technique until now, therefore not sure what you are involved with.

ETs come in many colors and flavors and summing them is tricky business because you never know who will show up, and for what purpose.

No matter the door or gate one opens we have the power to shut it if we chose assuming we didn’t sign any binding contracts

Feel free to tell us if you made contact and what you got out of it if you did.

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join