It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sleeper, is Physiognomy accurate? If so doesent that mean that our facial' features, that we inherit from a parents' determine our personality and how we think? I heard a 'plastic surgeon' say that his surgeries had a profound affect on peoples personalities? Also, is that why certain et's use certain faces in 3d, because it has a different affect on this reality?

[edit on 24-1-2008 by pak88]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They're going to start deleting Sleeper threads like Hotcakes

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

First off, allow me to congratulate you on a fantastic blog! It was quite an eye opener. Your willingness to share your experiences in the blog is quite meritorious and I thank you for that. Furthermore your seemingly tirelous devotion to respond to the many questions asked of you in this thread I find quite admirable.

I have a comment that I would like yours or Milton's thoughts on too, if I may be so bold? Whether or not the Gloabal Warming issue is a mountain or a molehill aside, I think at has served to highlight the urgency of the need to move toward renewable energies such as solar and away from coal & oil. It seems so obvious that solar power is the path to take and we need to utilise the current energy sources we have while we have them to develop solar to the point where it can replace our current methods before they run out.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hi Chutso

Sorry i was a bit vague on the details earlier, i am a new poster here, in fact i,ve never posted on any forum before. I am still finding my feet and i'm a little nervous, hence my retisence.

The image that suddenly popped into my dream and nearly made me poop my pj's was this:

In the background was a reddish/brown nebula (maybe orion?)
In the foreground right "in my face" was an electric blue orb. It was crackling with energy and electricity. It seemed to be scaning/probing my soul?

This image lasted about 5 seconds before i freaked out and woke up literally with a jump. I curled up in the foetal position and hid under the duvet. I lay there thinking about what i had just seen, then the feeling came to me.

The feeling was that i had been floating out in space, all alone with nothing to support me. This feeling freaked me out too!
The blue orb had a very intimidating feel to it.

It is the strangest, most vivid dream i have ever had. It certainly felt real!
Maybe it was just that-a dream, i really don't know.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Eevee]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hi Chutso

Sorry i was a bit vague on the details earlier, i am a new poster here, in fact i,ve never posted on any forum before. I am still finding my feet and i'm a little nervous, hence my retisence.

The image that suddenly popped into my dream and nearly made me poop my pj's was this:

In the background was a reddish/brown nebula (maybe orion?)
In the foreground right "in my face" was an electric blue orb. It was crackling with energy and electricity. It seemed to be scaning/probing my soul?

This image lasted about 5 seconds before i freaked out and woke up literally with a jump. I curled up in the foetal position and hid under the duvet. I lay there thinking about what i had just seen, then the feeling came to me.

The feeling was that i had been floating out in space, all alone with nothing to support me. This feeling freaked me out too!
The blue orb had a very intimidating feel to it.

It is the strangest, most vivid dream i have ever had. It certainly felt real!
Maybe it was just that-a dream, i really don't know.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Eevee]

Thats called being on acid and/or crack

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I just have to make one last post today. (I know I posted a lot lately, but mostly it was to help keep the thread alive.)

I just read in your book the part about the pandora's box with all the instruments in it. That carrot shaped instrument that enters into the body through the abdomen, turning into a worm inside and swimming around - it sounds EXACTLY like the the "bug" used in the Matrix film, but your book came out two years before the film came out. I have a very eery feeling reading about that instrument. It brings up memories for me.

If this gets deleted will you U2U me?

Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

Thanks for the details. That was no dream. You definitely need Sleeper on this one. But I am sure it won't hurt you. I've seen blue orbs and red orbs, but I am not sure what they are. I've also seen ones that look like glass balls.

Sleeper..... where are you?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper,

I just have to make one last post today. (I know I posted a lot lately, but mostly it was to help keep the thread alive.)

I just read in your book the part about the pandora's box with all the instruments in it. That carrot shaped instrument that enters into the body through the abdomen, turning into a worm inside and swimming around - it sounds EXACTLY like the the "bug" used in the Matrix film, but your book came out two years before the film came out. I have a very eery feeling reading about that instrument. It brings up memories for me.
Thanks,Chutso

The best thing about that kind of ET surgery is that it’s always outpatient---

If fear is what you are after look no further than the human medical establishment, ETs never get it wrong

Granted, the book can get a bit graphic but few ever feel any pain or are ever made aware of those things.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper,

Why you little teas you, popen you head out like that when no one is looken........

Get back here.........

Just kidding Sleeper........

WE WANT MORE!!!

Why do Big Foots come to earth?

Hi Izarith

Because they can

We have stuff here that they don’t have on Mars.

Why are they not supposed to come here?

Not all of them are barred

When the do come to Earth I guess they live under ground right?

They live in their ships too.

Is that how they live on mars?

They live underground, on the surface and in space stations above Mars

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Sleeper,
I know you haven't had the chance to get to my last post, but I was reading through the thread and found this post response from you to Muse about an ancient Iranian city and Mesopotamia.
My question is...Why can't you speak about these things with more in depth detail??????!!! I REALLY want to know the truth about this as I'm sure many others do as well, ESPECIALLY on this thread! I would think, and this is just my opinion, that most of us on here do not care about the "politically correct" attributes that some of your statements MIGHT have.

My threads get moved because I’m not politically correct enough.

It is somewhat frustrating that you can't put forth some information for fear that it might offend someone's or everyones politically scewed view of the world.

Have you posted much on this board?

I personally think that "political correctness", and the like, are terms that we have given to ourselves as a human race on this rock and has no bearing on reality when it comes to pursuing the TRUTH!

On old saying is that “the truth hurts”, and people are killed for much less than the truth, and I’m not talking about stuff on silly conspiracy boards like this one. I’m talking political and religious truth around the world

Again, this is just my opinion and I apologize if I offended anyone...but the REAL truth needs be known, regardless of the implications it may have on our daily lives and even if it hurts.

The only truth most people can handle is the truth that they can agree with, or favors them---no other truth is accepted

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The only truth most people can handle is the truth that they can agree with, or favors them---no other truth is accepted

Try us...

after the initial shock don't you think we'd eventually stomach it ? plus we trust you to build it up so we can take it... drip, drip, drip...

Good to have you back, Sleeper !

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by zenfish

Just a little FYI - I used to work for Richard Branson. That guy's head never stops planning and imagining and working! I worked for him in the capacity of wholistic bodywork. I didn't like the energy I felt at all in his family and entourage, except for one exception. Yet, he was always super friendly and generous to a fault.

Hi Chutso,

Cool, on the Branson thing. That's quite a client. I had a friend who was doing that sort of work in San Fran. She was living a very comfortable life.

I get the first/third person thing in dreaming all the time as well. It must be a natural way we exist on the otherside - going in and out of ego/observer consciousness. Sleeper's stuff has made dreams, and my take on them, far more fun, interesting and easier to understand than before. Do you find the same?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
HELLO SLEEPER!
I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS.

DOES EXIST PERSONALITY, ARE THERE A PATTERN FOR HUMANITY?
IS OUR PERSONALITY CODING IN OUR DNA?
HOW MANY TYPES OF PERSONALITY ARE THERE?
WHAT MORE ELSE YOU CAN TELL ABOUT HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY?

THANK'S
Frami.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaker
Hi Sleeper,

First off, allow me to congratulate you on a fantastic blog! It was quite an eye opener. Your willingness to share your experiences in the blog is quite meritorious and I thank you for that. Furthermore your seemingly tirelous devotion to respond to the many questions asked of you in this thread I find quite admirable.

I have a comment that I would like yours or Milton's thoughts on too, if I may be so bold? Whether or not the Gloabal Warming issue is a mountain or a molehill aside, I think at has served to highlight the urgency of the need to move toward renewable energies such as solar and away from coal & oil. It seems so obvious that solar power is the path to take and we need to utilise the current energy sources we have while we have them to develop solar to the point where it can replace our current methods before they run out.

Hi speaker

Well in reality everything we use is solar---gas, oil, coal, wood, and people come from solar energy.

If we ran out or simply stopped using oil today, tomorrow we will be driving electric cars. That’s the great thing about Capitalism it will meet and exceed whatever we bipeds demand----that good old supply and demand thing.

We will never run out of energy it is the most abundant thing in the universe, the galaxy, the solar system and on this planet.

The problem is most people love their gas powered cars and therefore that is what manufacturers deliver to us.

Pure solar power remains inconvenient and until that changes we will burn coal like they did a hundred years ago---habits are hard to break---

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, is Physiognomy accurate? If so doesent that mean that our facial' features, that we inherit from a parents' determine our personality and how we think?

Physiognomy is only skin-deep and is separate from our personality; looks do not make us who we are

I heard a 'plastic surgeon' say that his surgeries had a profound affect on peoples personalities?

That is a great sales pitch. Still, if we look good or if we think we look good it gives us something to look forward to when we look in the mirror

Also, is that why certain et's use certain faces in 3d, because it has a different affect on this reality?

They do it to fit in

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
It is all about perspective and how you look at it. I think that if you offer us some of your 'extreme speculation' you will be placed back into the ET Forum in no time to shut you up.

Hi Wasp

You just want me to pop the cork on the good wine, nah; I think I will keep that choice vintage in the cellar with the other great bottles.

Certainly there are many people I would love to share that stuff with but by doing so I would be also giving it to those who don’t merit---

It’s bad enough that some people won wagers betting that I would return---
---

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
HELLO SLEEPER!
I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS.

DOES EXIST PERSONALITY, ARE THERE A PATTERN FOR HUMANITY?

Hi frani

Sure is

IS OUR PERSONALITY CODING IN OUR DNA?

Yes but we can override

HOW MANY TYPES OF PERSONALITY ARE THERE?

More that the few we have here on earth.

WHAT MORE ELSE YOU CAN TELL ABOUT HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY?
THANK'S
Frami.

That we all have a price, and we can be bought, unfortunately, most of us sell cheap

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper!

So we are all silly now, huh?

Also, there is also another old saying you might have heard.

"The Truth Shall Set You Free!"

I for one am not one of those people who mind hearing the truth. I figure if somebody puts it out there, and if I don't agree with it, then it's up to me to research it enough to know what it right.

Sometimes hearing the truth is good for people. It makes them learn, and re-evaluate themselves. That's part of the point of being in the here and now, isn't it?

If telling the truth isn't something Milton is allowing you to do, then what is the point here, exactly? Also does this mean that what you have told us all along doesn't have any truth to it?

Thousands of replies later in this thread, and I am now more confused than at the beginning! Don't take that as an insult though, since I'm basically always confused!

Thanks?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert

Originally posted by sleeper

Try us...

after the initial shock don't you think we'd eventually stomach it ? plus we trust you to build it up so we can take it... drip, drip, drip...

Good to have you back, Sleeper !

Hi camembert

Most people can’t stomach it, that’s why they don’t remember their visits and end up making a big mess in the ship---the sad part is that many of the visits are cool to the max, just so friggin strange to the human psyche.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, Does this explain in a literary sense who we are and why we're here?

"As I stepped out into the quaint, crisp morning, the spirit of the moment raptured my senses. I closed my eyes. A faint smile overtook my lips

as I inhaled deeply the spirit of a delicious autumn day. The wind bore the weakening scent of receding foilage mingled with the aromatic fragrance of a

distant smoke-billowing chimney. My ears hearkened to a most melodious chorus of robins and finches; a lone mockingbird their passionate conductor.

Still smiling, I opened my eyes. My visual senses were beckoned by a managerie of color. The fading greens, the lustrous yellows, the

vibrant crimsons; a confluence of color, a dessert to my now tantalized senses. My whole anatomy resonated as one with the life forces surrounding me.

At that moment, my spirit reached back into a time long past. My mind stirred with the ancient memory that, though suppressed by the mundane struggles

of life, lies deep within each of our beings. The memory of the ages. I was truly made of earth and this day I remember. I beheld in that landscape the

reflection of the essence of my being; of who we really are. I was a part of the crisp wind, the aromatic foilage, the petal, the earthworm, the resin

laden wood responsible for the sweet smelling wind. Fractions of them were fragments of me. I was humanity; formed from, and truly at one with the earth,

but endowed with oh so much more. I breathe in and I am a chief architect of enigmas who forges deep considerations; a master sculptor of charity

toward my fellow man; a composer of love, a choreographer of kindness with keen senses toward healing. A moment passes. I exhale. In that instant,

I am an addict, a liar, a contriver of division. I am the universal yin and yang. I am the potential for anything that ever was, has been, or will be.

I am a hypocrite, an actor living the script of my thoughts. I am made in the image of what the most eloquent proverbs fail to describe, yet I breed

death. I am a destroying brute beast yet bristle with potential to emanate true light. In consideration of the paradox that is my being, I make a

choice. I labor to change who I am and break free of the shackles of darkness preventing my ascesion to that place men of great honor were inspired

to write. But who am I to say? Who are we to think? We are all duality manifested in the singular. We are the demigod, the serpent, the savior and

the traitor. Principally, we are what we say we are in our quiet whispers to ourselves but would never dare acknowledge to another.

The rationalization that we are merely cosmic accidents

tarnishes our minds, dulls are souls, and hinders our very being. That notion juxtaposes harshly against the common understanding that an elaborate

symphony MUST have both a composer and a purpose. Life is the song played through the instruments of birds, breezes, and seas. The cause of the

composer's masteriece is to be heard. You and I? We comprise the priveleged, exclusive audience by invitation only. We're all invited to arrive at

different times throughout the symphony by intent of the composer. We're here on purpose. The earth peoples in the same way that a cloud makes rain.

By design we arrive at the a precise time to hear the notes written especially for us

but we can't anticipate when the song will end, if it will be followed by another piece, or if we'll be asked to leave after we've heard the part

meant for us to hear in order to grow our spirits. You and I and those who have gone before us, we are the reason for this elaborate symphony.

The music plays on. We laugh, we're moved to tears, we're mesmerized, and we wonder. To cease daydreaming about life's

vanities and recognizing our status, we become a gracious member of the audience. Never forget that you are the succint essence of the composer's labors.

Now be still and be silent taking care to hang on every note composed and conducted especially for you. Life is no mystery, it is a personal

gift endowed to you by a Master Artist. Me, We, All are individual expressions of a great something that most see as nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join