It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Pete Veronese = Lou Baldin = Sleeper
All pen names none of them real.

opps John beat me to it

[edit on 22-1-2008 by tommyknockers]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Originally posted by johnlear
I don't think we will ever get to the truth on that one.

Well Mr. Lear, you are absolute right about that, and that counts in my opinion for many other things to as you also know of course.
Especially the physics behind the advanced energy and propulsion systems they have get their hands on, due back engineering and cooperation with our visitors.
I study the UFO phenomenon for more than 36 years, and see now that even the best Ufo investigators and insiders have between each other even today different opinions about specific matters.
But that is absolute not surprising of course with such an extremely guarded secret, and the methods they use/used to keep it secret.

There is another story, fairly gruesome, that there is a film showing 3 live 'grays' in a jail cell-like room with 4 or 5 humans. The aliens are said to be looking disoriented and confused while the humans are weeping and crying and banging their heads and fists against the wall.

I think that it must be then one hell of a happening for those Human guys when they realised that the world they where familiar with doesn’t existed anymore.

[edit on 23/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So the other guy involved was you? Yes, I'd definitely like to have more info on that. Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Izarith, trippy...I just picked up Powersat last night and read your post later that night and thought....trippy.

Chutso_ha hello, I apologize my previous post was vague...what I was trying to bring to the surface for us to read upon was Muse801's experiences while sleeper took a break. He is the only one who has said that he has been visited by Milton.......er ummm and John Lear but dresses were involved and so was an improperly flight tested tin-foil hat....then things prolly just got weird after that.

Sleeper eluded to others on this thread were visited by (the) Milton but were reluctant to post....I dont blame them. ....this was way back when the phrase 'dream tests' was being nawed on.

I think 3 days has been plenty long for Sleeper to have off....heh! um just kidding.

Vortices

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I will enjoy discussing the book with you after you have read it.

Hi Mr. Lear,

I hope you don’t mind if I open this discussion then.

What is your take on this?

I am convinced that most if not of all the cattle mutilations are done by an ET intelligence for some unknown purpose.
Perhaps some by black ops, but I am not shore of that, but maybe you can answer that.
This mutilations are as it seams, always executed with a very precise surgical operation and as witness accounts say sometime in a very short timeframe.
Do you think that this mutilations where / are done by some of the gadgets of where Sleeper speaks in his book.
So, that each gadget perform its own precise surgical operation.

“This Alien instrument, on its own, completed a complex surgical
procedure in a split second: it cauterized all the blood vessels without
damaging the eye socket or the eyeball! Everyone present knew that
this was beyond ‘magic.’ It was outright scary!”

Most probably done when the animals and very occasionally [I must hope] humans are in full consciousness.

Every time when I think about that, I am completely baffled.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by chutso_ha

So the other guy involved was you? Yes, I'd definitely like to have more info on that. Thanks,
Chutso

The Story of O.H. Krill and the infamous "Krill Papers"

John Grace was an Air Force enlisted man who worked at Nellis Air Force Base. He came over to my house one day in 1987. He told me he too, was interested in UFO's and would like to share some information.

We shared information, traded videos, went all over Vegas chasing UFO and aliens stories and rumors.

One day John told that he had written a sort of 'estimate of the situation'. He wanted to put all we had discovered, or thought we had discovered into an essay. He titled it "A Situation Report On Our Acquisition Of Advanced Technology And Interaction With Alien Cultures.

A SITUATION REPORT ON OUR ACQUISITION OF ADVANCED
TECHNOLOGY AND INTERACTION WITH ALIEN CULTURES

JANUARY 1988

BY
O.H. KRILL

John asked me to think up a name for an author because he didn't want to use his real name because he was still in the Air Force.

I offered CRLLL who was an entity that a lady in the Pentagon had 'conversed' with. But I said lets change the spelling to Krill. John then came up with the initials O.H.

The Krill papers were not a hoax. The were an honest 'Estimate of the Situation' as perceived by me and John Grace whose pen name became Val Valerian.

The story that they were a hoax came from Chris Lambright, a close friend, who I was telling about an interview Bill Cooper and I did for PM Magazine in Salt Lake City sometime in 1988. Bill Cooper told PM Magazine that he had seen the Krill Papers while in the Navy many years ago.

I got Bill alone in the living room and told him he was crazy that Val had written them less than 3 months previous to that interview. I further told him that the name O.H. Krill was my idea because Val didn't want to use his real name as he was then on active duty with the USAF.

Cooper continued insisting he had seen the Krill papers in the Navy and that O.H. stood for Original Hostage.

The whole thing was bizarre.

A few weeks prior to this Bob Lazar had written a story about a missile the government was then developing called 'Excalibur' for deep underground penetration.

Cooper also told PM Magazine that he had seen Lazar's article in the Navy years prior.

That incident was the first time I actually stood in the Twilight Zone.

I told Chris Lambright that "Krill" came from CRLLL, an allegedly alien contact by the Pentagon in the middles 50's. And the "O.H." part was just made up. Chris then said to me "Then it was a hoax?" I said "yes" referring to the name O.H. Krill. Chris made the assumption that I meant the whole document.

Chris shows up every once in a while here on ATS to renew his charges that John Grace and I created the Krill papers as a hoax. This is not true.

The only person ever to propose that I participate in a hoax was Jim Speiser of the original Paranet. He wanted to do a real good hoax and I told him I would have no part of it.

John wrote and published Matrix 1 all of which came right off the top of my desk. I wish I had a copy but I gave the last one I had to my niece.

I still have a copy of Matrix 2 and Matrix 5. But Matrix 1 was the best.

I haven't heard from John in a few years, I hope he is doing well.

John left the Air Force and moved to Oregon. I haven't heard from John in a few years, I hope he is doing well.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Mr. Lear,

I know this is not really on topic right now, but since Sleeper won't be posting for a while and you seem to be posting frequently on this thread I had a question for you.

I just recently watched the interview with Mr. Richard Hoagland on ProjectCamelot and was wondering if you had a chance to watch it yet?? If you haven't I hope you do very soon as it's a great interview, around 3 hours long I think. He shows some great pictures of moon photos with lighting enhancements revealing some mind blowing stuff. I'm not sure if the pictures he shows are some that you already have, you probably do but it's still a great interview to watch. When you get a chance I'd like to get your feedback on it, particularly the parts where Mr. Hoadland shows the photos with the glass structures on the surface. Hope all is well with you and the mine out there.

Sleeper....if you get a chance to read this, I hope you watch the interview as well and post your feedback on it to. Thank you and I look forward to when you come back to post again.

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
About Milton...encounter i think sleeper said that someone on the forum would actually have an encounter whatever he will wish to post it or not that another matter, i dont know if Johns counts like one LOL but well that what sleeper said.

I wish sleeper you take a very good rest, you deserve it!! Milton well haha what can i say, take your coffe break and dont eat sleeper refrigerator, there are more people with them too LOL.

Hope to see you soon sleeper and hope your family is OK!

[edit on 23-1-2008 by AlexDJ]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi all!

I just caught the end of the early evening news here in the uk, they were showing a photo that NASA had released of a figure on Mars!

The figure kind of looks like a Bigfoot type creature.

Cool.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

Pete Veronese was the author of that book.

Thats sleeper also.

I thought Sleeper was Lou Baldin! What in the world is going on here? Maybe your sleeper

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortices

I didn't realize that muse and others had been visited by Milton. I knew that many requested a visit, including my husband, but Sleeper is usually non-commital about it, either way. I think we are all kind of tuning into Sleeper's frequency, anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me to find myself in hyperspace with them (but to keep a conscious recollection is another thing).

I won't comment on the tutus, though ;-)

Anyway, I'd love to hear Muse's musings on the Milton encounter.

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Yeah, that is a real trip - kind of like a female big foot. What is interesting is that they aren't trying to "cover it up" and say it is just an unusual rock formation, as they usually do. What are they up to?

Anyone else see the pic?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hi Chutso

me and my sister were wondering what NASA are up to too! Maybe it's the drip, drip effect that sleeper has talked about.

Anyway i'm sure all the excitement will blow over and most will go back to sleep and forget about it-what a shame.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!

I know you are having a break from all this at the moment but I have been compelled to send you a message.

A wise person once said -

"We are not here to change the world---we are here so that the world can change us"

I know that you are a person that practices what you preach so you will be back when you are ready. You have never told anyone in here to run away from issues that slap them in the face that they encounter during their life so this is no different in a way.

I find the situation ironic. A lot of people who post here are frustrated with the way that ET's & ET Technology is kept hidden from the mainstream and anyone who learns more than they should is silenced in one way or the other. Then you start a thread that answers some of this frustration and in front of everyone’s eyes there is an attempt to silence the information.

You have done an awesome job in your thread in walking the line between answering questions and at the same time being diplomatic to the side that likes to keep things hidden by not giving out their secrets. The problem is that behind the scenes, it seems that what you were saying was too much for some people, so they thought to stop you by placing you here, as you have stated that you would not be posting from here in the past.

In doing this a monster can be created. This is Skunk Works. "This forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas." You no longer have to be diplomatic in what you say. If you are posting under the banner of outlandish and extreme speculation and it happens to be factual and even more revealing then 'ooopppps, my bad'.

It is all about perspective and how you look at it. I think that if you offer us some of your 'extreme speculation' you will be placed back into the ET Forum in no time to shut you up.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hi John,
Thanks for taking the time to fill me in on the Krill documents. Who was the woman at the Pentagon? Can you say?

I did not realize that you had involvement with the Matrix series (at least the first one, which I agree was the best.) I ordered I, II, III, and IV. I stopped at IV, because I noticed that the writing (tone) was changing, and I didn't tune into it as much as in the beginning. After I saw excerpts of Matrix V at his website, I thought, "Surely this isn't the same writer." Basically, I thought the entire thing was moving into a direction of disempowerment; there was a strong undertone of arrogance through the later work. I sent "Val" a letter saying that I felt something wasn't right; something had changed. He never responded. Which is fine. I just tuned out of that material after that point. But the first two were really great - opened my mind to a lot of things.

Thanks again for all the information - cheers,
Chutso

ps Do you have information on HARP, ELF, Project Blue Beam? Maybe I should post those questions in one of your other threads? If so, which one?

edit: Also, do you know anything about the Kuiper Belt Objects, Pluto and all the activity that is going on there?

[edit on 23/1/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
MR. Lear,

Hey thanks I'm getting the books soon like in two more days.

I got the free shipping lol.

but once I read them I'm going to need someone to talk to about them so I'm glad to see that so many people all ready have the books.

Makes me feel like a slow poke, but what can I say the cab biz was slow......

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortices

I think Muse801 is on "vacation" so lets not make him do anything lol.

But I think the guy is also trying to drip, drip us into what ever is going on so I'm going to give the guy his space........

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

When you get the chance; Your read on this Texas Flap?. A neighbor and friend from the past was a highly ranked pilot for a major airline--recently retired. I asked him what's going on....and he said nothing but gave me one of those long watery eyed stares communicating that the Chicago flap meant something???? Or, he's nuts. He is also retired USAF.

John Lear,

Thanks for clearing up the Krill thing. I too was confused over some of that messy stuff which now makes perfect sense to me. Funny how the simple truth cannot really be disputed. I respect you, Sir.

Vorticses,

Did I see Milton or one of his designees. NO!

One evening, a while back, in a totally unprepared and unexpected way through some incredibly vivid yet very hazy dreams, I woke up and had some kind of epiphany or break-out total geshtalt type of understanding.

I was awed, scared, and knew I could never go back to the old ways of thinking. Lear did some of the ground work back in 1988. Understand, I am very interested in this genre but a skeptic at heart.

Could have been Sleeper's careful cues that pulled or sucked me into awareness. Could be I'm nuts. Could have been a visit....don't know, it just happened and I felt it more than understood it.

In my view, Sleeper pulled no punches relative to the hugeness and dichotomy of our plane of existance (s), he also clearly hinted/gave/infused some pretty believable information of the existance of other life forms/dimensions alongwith some foul play characters on this veiled prizon earth we live on.

Not to change, but to be changed will only happen with opposits on this earth--and that was the gist of it. Not what happens, but how you deal/overcome and move on to the next inevitable kick ass moment.

Just today, several credible scientific organizations are redefining, albeit slowly, that the sun, its signature flares are not what we thought--nuclear reaction, NOPE, something way different....Hmmm, Thank you Sleeper!

Sleeper, get your ass back here....and drip a few more bits of info to help explain the enormity that we all are a part of--even if we are not suppose to know......Well, I think we are.

Matters not what category your thread is put in....LOL,,,watch what happens....LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey Izarith,

Are you Psychic? Hope not, I can be a skeptic about most of that too.

Butt,,,,,You were right, I was on a mini vacation, now guess where?

BTW, Your posts are incredible. I agree so much with your incites that they spurr me on and I forgot to tell ya!

Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee

I just caught the end of the early evening news here in the uk, they were showing a photo that NASA had released of a figure on Mars!

The figure kind of looks like a Bigfoot type creature.

I am believing that to be a rock formation but it DOES look 'BigFooty' to me to............
MAYBE its not a rock formation and we NASA has discovered that Bigfoots come from Mars.

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join