It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Night, night Sleeper....

Yeah, I know a one liner irritates somebody somewhere.

Let us all know where you will be posting,,,

Thanks

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Hi Elevated,

See to it that this thread gets put back into Conspiracy Forum where it belong and we will be able to talk about ETs again! OK?

And Hey Sleeper!

If you haven't already could you ask Milton if he or his buddies were hanging out near Lubbuck Texas at 6:45 on January the 17th. My friend was flying a Boeing 737 that night and saw a large UFO tracking below the jet. I reported the sighting on a thread HERE

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sleeper...
Whenever you come back, please do remember to answer my question

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I agree. Just his signature line alone was enough to make me rethink how i was thinking, and that little reverse click was enough to put everything into perspective, cause me to lay aside so much useless baggage, and to put my doubts and fears to rest...

And all of you guys have been great, too.

Cheers,
Chutso

btw, have you guys checked out the thread that Plumranch mentioned on the UFO sighting in Texas? Any speculations as to whythere's so much UFO activity in Texas in general? I am curious if there have been more than usual military flyovers in that area in the past week or even anywhere in the US that seem out of the ordinary.

[edit on 21/1/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
yup... some mods here need to take the plug off their ears, and should remember they're welcome to post on topic too. no anagram intended

I don't have a question. I'm outie. for now

sleeper enjoy your well deserved break, can't wait to have you back among us so we can actually be all on topic. cheers everyone

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Sheesh! kinda tough to navigate to this thread. I do agree with what most are prolly thinking....Sleeper does deserve a break but would love to see him back.

I am still LMAO! at Izarith's above post with the red-flaming mad face...struck me as really funny.

Maybe we could all politely persuade Muse801 to speak of his past experiences with Milton and Co. He seems to be the only one speaking about being visited although Sleeper did elude to others being paid visits by Milton....would like to hear from them too.

....either that or we all go hang out on John Lear's thread and ask him questions about the moon being made of cheese. (I mean that with the utmost respect).

blue skies and fair winds
-V

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vortices

Hey thanks lol ....that's my new thing that I say when I'm really mad "double-damn" lol I stole it from my new role model Dan Randolph a toon from one of Ben Bova's book.

I just like the double-damned sound of it...........

EDIT: Oops almost forgot to stay on topic........

ET"s are cool, because the are blue, and I hope they like me too.

Oops that's one line sorry............

ET's are cool.

Because they are blue.

I hope they like me too.....

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I just ordered your books "In league with a UFO" and " Shrouded chronicles of Jesus the Christ". Can't wait for them to come in the mail and I hope your writing another one.........

But for now i have some ET questions.

What is up with people spontaneously combusting?

Do ET's have anything to do with it?

Milton is really cool but he has said that he is mid lvl and is working his way up. now that we have grasped a little about his role in prosperity vs. austerity can you tell us a little about what high lvl ET's are about?

IT looks to me that Milton has a good sens of humour even if at times he can seam a little cynical. But it looks to me that the Milton's "we" try to guide us with hope and help us see the value of us helping ourselves by focusing on our own plates and dreams.

Do the "they" act any different do the "they" try to guide us differently than the "we"?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by Izarith

Sleeper,

I just ordered your books "In league with a UFO" and " Shrouded chronicles of Jesus the Christ". Can't wait for them to come in the mail and I hope your writing another one.........

Regarding "In league with a UFO" it was the most interesting, fascinating, informative book I ever read. Particularly because of all the information I already knew about Roswell and the "Blue Room" near Edwards Air Force Base where they kept a lot of "gadgets".

I am not going to spoil the story for you but basically "In League..." is about how these scientists tried to unravel the mysteries of the craft and the stuff they found inside of the Roswell craft.

As is my usual I read the book with my trusty yellow highlighter to highlight the most interesting phrases, sentences and paragraphs.

I will enjoy discussing the book with you after you have read it.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hi Mr. Lear,

I have read the “Non Fiction” book "In league with a UFO" myself on www.earthfiles.com... .
Personally I find it an amazing, extremely interesting book with mind boggling information.

But what is your take on the two Roswell crash survivors, because I has always known of one.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm curious, why has it taken more than a year for this thread to be moved to 'skunk works'?

Was something discovered about sleeper that we don't know about? Lost credibility perhaps? Enlightenment from the operators would be appreciated.

Thanks

[edit on 22-1-2008 by purrplehaze]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
sleeper,

my cat died last night from antifreeze poisoning. I had to euthenize him. it was not a good experience. i felt as if i shared a special, unique only to me and him, bond with him ever since i rescued him as a kitty. i am pretty heartbroken over the loss of him. i was wondering if you had any insight in regards to the human and animal spiritual relation,(emotional relations?). is there a chance we may meet again in the future? I sure do hope so. i never thought i would be devastated over an animal, but alas, cest le vie.

thanks

tp

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by spacevisitor

But what is your take on the two Roswell crash survivors, because I has always known of one.

I don't think we will ever get to the truth on that one. There were 2 crashes. One northwest of Roswell and the one over by Magdelena, the one that Barney Barnett and his university students saw.

There were 'grays' in both of the crashes both dead and alive.

The most persistent story is that one of them, called EBE3 lived for a few years after the crash.

There is another story, fairly gruesome, that there is a film showing 3 live 'grays' in a jail cell-like room with 4 or 5 humans. The aliens are said to be looking disoriented and confused while the humans are weeping and crying and banging their heads and fists against the wall.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The book was written in third person but there is so much detail I couldn’t help but think that maybe sleeper was involved in some of it. After all he was in the military and he has told us he was involved in black op’s. And the book points out that the crash was the beginning of black op’s.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortices

I don't remember reading anything about anyone in particular here who frequents this thread having mentioned that they were visited by Sleeper's Milton! Perhaps they were simply saying that they were visited by their own type of miltons. Muse, you care to comment?

Chutso

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John,

I heard that Val Valerian and some other guy (forgot his name) made up that story, producing the ............???? (i forget the name) documents they published on they internet and are now quite famous ... the krill documents, perhaps?? I am sure you know what I am talking about. Can you comment on this?

Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Dear FremenBlueEyes,

I feel really touched by your post. I love animals, especially cats - and I empathize with your feelings. I do think they live on, in a sense, but maybe within our soul? I'd like to see Sleeper's response also to this.

I wish you and your furry friend well.

Chutso

ps do you have a picture to post of your cat? I'd like to see him/her.

[edit on 22/1/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by chutso_ha

John,

I heard that Val Valerian and some other guy (forgot his name) made up that story, producing the ............???? (i forget the name) documents they published on they internet and are now quite famous ... the krill documents, perhaps?? I am sure you know what I am talking about. Can you comment on this?

John Grace (Val's real name) wrote the Krill Documents and I gave it the name Krill. I am busy now but will get back this evening or tomorrow with the whole story.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper,
"Shrouded chronicles of Jesus the Christ". Can't wait for them to come in the mail and I hope your writing another one.........

Pete Veronese was the author of that book.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by jca2005

Pete Veronese was the author of that book.

Thats sleeper also.

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join