It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,

thank you very much for clearing that up for me. It has been a dark cloud hanging over me for some years!

I realise now that me not forgiving him isn't affecting him in the slightest,it's affecting and hurting me!

I have believed for some time that somewhere, somehow he would need to pay in full (with interest) for what he has done.

I consider myself the lucky one, i have a fantastic husband and two wonderful children. I also have a wider, supportive family network.

Now i am going to wrestled that lion, kick it's butt, then let it go!

Again many thanks
Eevee

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

So I take it from your sarcasm that this “Milton” person is not actually real….in that case….. all that you have said regarding ‘him’ in this thread is just playful banter and in which case most of what you claim to be real and true regarding him is also not true…. a ruff estimate of thirty percent of this thread is just a mockery of our time…..and somewhat yours……thank you for your time….. Always a pleasure

Andre18

[edit on 18-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Words can not describe what Milton is, he is beyond cool, hopefully he forgives me for not calling him awesome, do not want him hunting me down.

Thanks for answering the previous questions.

I beleive the human race is slowly being told about ETs (more and more people are starting to beleive. Do you think world government (s) will come blatantly out and say, ETs exist?

When you said Milton can stop "a bullet" if you tryed to shoot at him, do humans have the capability of telekinesis ( is it possible to unlease this power or do the ETs keep it from us).

This is probably a repeat question, why is the government creating so many underground bases and tunnels that extend for miles. What is it, a party going on down there that im not invited to.

As it goes with the Bermuda Triangle / Devils Triangle, are those underwater ETs bases? Strange things happen there like abductions and pilots only flying for 15 minutes in this yellow cloud and end up at there destination 6 hours before they should? Are those bad ETs there?

Tell Milton to show himself in Dekalb Illinois when he gets the chance, I might want to challenge him in arm wrestling even though he would break my arm.

What is Miltons favorite band?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Do you know about the Indian epics Ramayana and Mahabarata, where they true...

I have read most of the replies you have posted, you philosophy is very similar to Spritual teaching of Buddha or hindus. Like your take on Love, fogiveness, reincarnation...

and last, say hi to milton, ask him if he ever incarnated on earth
thanks,
C

[edit on 18-1-2008 by communicator]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Do you know about the Indian epics Ramayana and Mahabarata, where they true...

I have read most of the replies you have posted, you philosophy is very similar to Spritual teaching of Buddha or hindus. Like your take on Love, fogiveness, reincarnation...

and last, say hi to milton, ask him if he ever incarnated on earth
thanks,
C

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think I have seen Milton before, he was yoda in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, has he seen that. Does he look anything like him actually!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sleeper, why are et's tricksters? Is steven king's movie "It" a good representation of certain et's?

Also, when et's hide in shadows or in walls and you see them, is it because they want you to see them or is it because they sliped? And do/can certain humans use the shadow technique that the et's use?
[edit on 18-1-2008 by pak88]

And last are the same et's that inspired the bible and quran; the same et's that are running earth today?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05

Sleeper,

Thanks for the reply, kinda figured you couldn't say much about it. However, why can't you say anything about it??? I'm sure you are under some kind of restraint as to what you can and can not say but this kind of information is very important to the people of this country. Then again, even if you did tell all of us I'm sure most people wouldn't believe it anyway since they can't handle some OTHER truths.

Hi Purdue

They may not believe but they would be offended

I was also curious about another thing....David Sereda, do you know of him??? He is a physicist who made a documentary called...Evidence: The Case For NASA UFO's. I thought it was a great video with some pretty interesting stuff, especially the NASA footage from the shuttle mission, STS-75 on February 25th, 1996. Lots of "debris"
floating around in the footage in front of and behind the tether.

Not familiar with his claims concerning the NASA footage

Can you give any information on this, both the NASA footage from that shuttle mission and what David Sereda proposes in his video about ET propulsion systems and his stance on the NASA UFO's???

Checked the link but didn’t watch the whole thing

The ETs don’t take kindly at being called “debris”
but they are use to that kind of jargon, swamp gas, test dummies, weather balloons, Venus, etc---it’s simply amazing what people will believe when it comes from an official source.

What are the ETs doing up there? Milton's been writing it all down but his hand writing is worse than that of a doctor writing prescriptions and I can hardly make it out, so it will be some time before I get it sorted out.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by andre18

So I take it from your sarcasm that this “Milton” person is not actually real….in that case….. all that you have said regarding ‘him’ in this thread is just playful banter and in which case most of what you claim to be real and true regarding him is also not true…. a ruff estimate of thirty percent of this thread is just a mockery of our time…..and somewhat yours……thank you for your time….. Always a pleasure

Andre18 I hope that what you are speculating is not true because I gave away a pile of the wife's old (but in good condition) dresses to Milton.

If Milton is not actually real then:

(1) Sleeper is wearing the dresses for himself, or
(2) Sleeper sold them for a profit.

Either way I am very distressed until we find out one way or another whether or not Milton is real.

Also, I saw sleeper and Milton shoot through my ceiling once a few months ago. Do you think this might have been a holograph?

Thanks for your investigation, I hope its not a mockery of our time.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If we can't see a picture of Milton could you possibly post something in writing from him that proves that he is truly from a different planetary system? I would think that someone such as himself would know of different language(s) and other means of communication that are unknown to us.

Could you possibly post a scanned image of something written by Milton by hand on a piece of paper? If not can you describe some different symbols that are used in his language?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper,
These are two primary points made by Goethe regarding relational space - can you comment on his concepts?

1) Objects singly confronting us in our experience have
an inner reference to each other. In reality, they are bound
together uniformly by the world. In them lives but one
common principle.

We may all be unique but we all like ice cream---

2) When our mind approaches objects and tries to
mentally embrace what is separated, the conceptual unity thus
produced is not external to the objects, but taken from the
inner essence of nature itself. Human understanding is not a
process taking place outside objects, arising from purely
subjective arbitrariness; instead, the law of nature arising
in our mind, the happening in our soul, is the heartbeat of
the universe itself.

A flower unfolds without being aware of its own beauty

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by sleeper

Andre18

Milton and entities of his stature are more real that both you and me and the rest of the human race on this third rock from the sun.

He will continue to be on earth and other places when most of us are far away from this planet and doing hard time on other rocks or taking vacations across the Milky Way Galaxy, enjoying the good life.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985
Words can not describe what Milton is, he is beyond cool, hopefully he forgives me for not calling him awesome, do not want him hunting me down.

I could think of a few words that would describe him but I’m not going there---

I beleive the human race is slowly being told about ETs (more and more people are starting to beleive. Do you think world government (s) will come blatantly out and say, ETs exist?

Some have, and more will, and then they will be voted out of office---

When you said Milton can stop "a bullet" if you tryed to shoot at him, do humans have the capability of telekinesis ( is it possible to unlease this power or do the ETs keep it from us).

That would be dangerous stuff in human hands, but there are hybrids that can

This is probably a repeat question, why is the government creating so many underground bases and tunnels that extend for miles. What is it, a party going on down there that im not invited to.

There is covert infrastructure behind the overt infrastructure

As it goes with the Bermuda Triangle / Devils Triangle, are those underwater ETs bases? Strange things happen there like abductions and pilots only flying for 15 minutes in this yellow cloud and end up at there destination 6 hours before they should? Are those bad ETs there?

They should put “UFO crossing” signs up in certain areas, that being one of the areas

Tell Milton to show himself in Dekalb Illinois when he gets the chance, I might want to challenge him in arm wrestling even though he would break my arm.

He wont break your arm you’ll need that for all the pushups he will put you through---seriously---

What is Miltons favorite band?

He likes Pat Metheny, I think he lifted that CD from John Lear’s collection

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Nicely done! And may I add: We are not here to change the world, we are here to let the world change us ;-)

Chutso

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

He likes Pat Metheny, I think he lifted that CD from John Lear’s collection

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I knew Milton lifted that CD. It was the Still Life (Talking) and the one he liked best was "Distance". He played that over and over and over.

I guess I'm lucky I still got my all my Hermes scarves. I caught him eyeballin' those all weekend long.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sleeper, what stops humans form using telekinesis? Is it because the mass of our bodies--- (since enrergy equals mass)? Or is it because other reasons...(im guessing its because the weight of our bodies stops us since et's are supposedly fragile as tissue, and pure energy, and they can do it)?

Also, what are the main races of et's that run earth now days? Are they greys? Since you said that the nordics/nephlim are washed up and aren't coming are going anywhere.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Your Lear banter is hillarious.

Bubbah, Milton was about an hour east of Dekalb some months ago, can't remember much of it, but my half my eyebrow turned grey overnight...not kidding. Thanks Miltie for the amnesia. LOL

Sleeper,

As a musician/teacher the more the merrier is the way I have always been--hell cultural parties, musical treats, foods, dances, humor are a pure delight for me but not for many--I don't get it, really!?! Not many happening lately...

Just witnessed an immigration seminar with charts that show a very logical and perfectly acurate actuary account of the current huge influx of immigrants and the population explosion about to happen without attrition to USA--through the roof in about 10 years.

"California is now building a new elementary school every single day to accomodate.", according to this guy's source.

He possits that the USA policy of helping out the third world or jobs that no one wants is a government lie.

So, I remembered your 10-12 billion earth population post and remarks about technology advancements that wouold handle all of this...

When you get a chance, please elaborate. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey sleeper you're in the Skunk Works now!

Think a its little "Quid pro Quo" from the management?

I do.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What a slap in the face.
Here we go again.

A quote from the management from the UFO forum rules

"
Whenever we catch someone attempting to hoax this community we ban them straight away. By "hoaxing" I mean imparting information as fact when it is impossible to back it up in the hope of convincing people to act or support the information in some overt way.

That is NOT the same as presenting your life experience or opinions/beliefs on the subject as just that, your opinions, beliefs and experiences and I will not tolerate ANYONE getting rude or acting uncivil toward those who would share these things with our community.

"

hmm

[edit on 18-1-2008 by tommyknockers]

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join