It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The ETs' are real. However, they are mentioned in the Bible. Genesis 6 talks about the Nephilim. they are half human and angelic beings that have trancended this world. In other words they are demons that have human bodies and are inter-dimensional not from planets as we know them. they are immortal and are a precursor to the Rapture.

reply to post by sleeper

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

One evening, a while back, in a totally unprepared and unexpected way through some incredibly vivid yet very hazy dreams, I woke up and had some kind of epiphany or break-out total geshtalt type of understanding.

I totally relate to what you are saying and how it is "felt" more than understood.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper, get your ass back here....and drip a few more bits of info to help explain the enormity that we all are a part of--even if we are not suppose to know......Well, I think we are.

Hi muse

OK here is a drip from a few months ago that no one picked up on:

I said Bigfoot was from Mars back on May 7, 2007, back on page 123---

But I fixed the leak so no more drips on Mars---

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Dr Love
Sleeper, is Bigfoot real? If so, what are it's origins?

Yes the creatures known as Bigfoot are real---how about Mars

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
after reading throughout the whole posting in here, i m amazed, sleeper´s story´s and fairy tales are less interesting than i thought, if he wanted to make money with it ,and this is obverse to me, we should give him another 30 years to improve his style and logical context, but beside i enjoyed part wise his sparkling fantasies, i for my part wish him luck in making money and may be even making more money, but i fear that will not help much about his lunatic condition.
regards

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seedstyler

Hello ,

Just wanted to let you know that by calling anyone a lunatic you have condemned yourself to be a total double-damn short sighted person to any one in our not to far off future.

Well I'll be double-dipped in applesauce I forgot to tell you why, now why do i have to tell you why?............because you just called someone a lunatic silly.

You see my friend I would say that in about 100 years or so ......well maybe even less there is going to be a colony on the moon full of people from earth (even a skeptic could agree with that right?) but the second one of the people from earth in that colony on that moon has a baby.........well that little kids going to be a full fledged Lunatic.

And that little lunatic is going to grow up and think how foolish and short sighted some people of earth were.

I think calling someone a lunatic is just plane nuts............

Edit: Oops.......If he or she was not born on the moon that is......

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Hey Muse,

Am I Psychic............

Well I used to think so until someone explained to me what guessing is........

Actually I just came to the conclusion about you being on vacation by reading your posts........

I hope you were able to help Tommy a lil........

Oh and about that dream thing you talked about I had one too.......it was so different than any dream i can remember..... I could not even bring my self to ask Sleeper about it. I did not understand any thing about it but man what a show. To bad it was so short.

P.S. thank for the kindness but your posts help put all ours into context so much so that I think your being modest about the Milton thing or maybe not who knows.......

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Why you little teas you, popen you head out like that when no one is looken........

Get back here.........

Just kidding Sleeper........

WE WANT MORE!!!

Why do Big Foots come to earth?

Why are they not supposed to come here?

When the do come to Earth I guess they live under ground right?

Is that how they live on mars?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper! You are back? Maybe for a short coffee break?

I do remember you saying that about bigfoot on mars. A lot of times you say things, and I remarque it, but I don't know what you mean. Now I am wondering what you meant about bat entities in Florida? Care for a few more drips? :-D

Chutso

edit:
One other thing: Can you check out this link from Linda Howe's site and look at the description of the UFO this guy, Rick Sorrells, describes: www.earthfiles.com...
What was the mirage-like effect he saw around the object? Was that an electro-magnetic field or could it have been a holographic image?

Thanks and good to have you back.

[edit on 24/1/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

About a month ago i also had a strange and vivid dream. I was only left with a snap- shot memory and a strong feeling of what may have happened.

The snap- shot and the feeling i was left with scared me so much i literally jumped up in bed in the dead of night. The image is imprinted on my brain.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Hi Eevee,

Chin up kiddo........

I hear most of the time they only let us remember the ugly stuff.

I heard it from a guy who seams to know whats up....

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am going to chime in on the dream thing here. It was 3 or 4 months back. I had stayed up pretty late and remember looking at the clock when I went to bed and it said 2:00am.
At 4:00am I open my eyes and looked at the clock. I was not startled I simply opened my eyes and was fully conscious and had a very vivid memory of the last 2 hours worth of dreams. This in it self was odd because normally if I have any memory at all of a dream it is always late morning when I awake to take on the day and then only if I am well rested.

The dream it self was 2 parts the first a little fuzzy now was some kind of tour of a boot camp of sorts and the message seemed to be I was too old and set in my ways to join. The “soldiers” were very refined in there skills and just the act of marching in formation seemed to be beyond my discipline level.

The second part is clear as a bell. In real life I had spent most of the 2007 summer and my bank account remodeling the kitchen. In the dream the kids had busted up a lot of the work I had put into the kitchen. When I arrived there was a whole cast of character of people I have known over the years working on the damage the kids had done. And I of course freaked out and yelled and screamed and acted like a complete jack ass despite the fact that everyone in my life was there trying to help right the “wrong” that was done.
It was the perfect example of the daily struggle I have of not being a jack ass to the people that love me.

I have no idea if this was just your average dream created by an active imagination. Or truly a message from someone but something about it was very different and spot on accurate. The dreams were from both a first person and third person perspective at the same time if that makes any sense. I don’t ever recall experiencing anything like that before.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Eeve,
what was the snapshot and feeling? do you know what it was in relation to, this snapshot? do you have any more details that you remember?
chutso

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
New York (eCanadaNow) - The makers of the first civilian spacecraft unveiled their next entrance on the innovation road with the showcasing of their new space plane. The new craft, called SpaceShipTwo was revealed along with its carrier airplane, WhiteKnightTwo.

SpaceShipOne made its first successful voyage into low level space with a human aboard last year. Now plans for its successor have been shown at a news conference Wednesday January 23rd.

“The year 2008 will certainly become the year of the spaceship” stated Sir Richard Branson. Branson is the owner and founder of Virgin Inc. Virgin is the parent company of Virgin Airlines and Virgin Galactic, creator company for SpaceShip One and Two.

Branson and designer and builder Burt Rutan showed off their new spacecraft during a meet and greet with the media at the American Museum of National History in Manhattan. Branson is the trend setting media and airline mogul that first seized on the idea of private citizens achieving space. He founded Virgin Galactic for precisely that purpose, and achieved low-level space with a paying passenger last year.

White Knight is a redesigned four engine, two fuselage aircraft. It is designed to carry the smaller Spaceship Two high into the sky and then release it. From there the Spaceship Two will fire a small rocket, and lift itself and its passengers into a low-level earth orbit at the edge of space.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
BIG FOOT ON MARS

RUSH SPILLS THE BEANS… AND THE STORY IS IMMEDIATELY 'SANITIZED'

Why is this story so important? Quite simple. Rush Limbaugh came forward, on March 4, 2004, and told his listeners that he gained access to a "highly classified" top-secret document from NASA saying that Mars was once inhabited with human life, that they destroyed their planet, some of them survived and migrated to Earth.

Even more incredibly, he implies that NASA has sent secret missions to Mars and recovered DNA samples from deceased human corpses - and the DNA from these corpses "compares favorably to members of the Skull and Bones society here on Earth" - as well as top members of Halliburton, Enron, WorldCom and Boeing - each of which are companies associated with the 'Illuminati'.

Yes. If you're thinking that all the dots connect up to an "Illuminati Bloodline," then you're on the right track, my friend. As we’ve seen in Parts One and Two, these people are OBSESSED with bloodlines. So look beyond the spin and see what most people would gloss over in ignorant laughter.

link: www.divinecosmos.com...

Sleeper, Rush apparently did an Orsen Wells type thing that many were convinced was actually a real report that was covered up. In either case, he already knew about the Mars thing back in 2004. He provides more info (see link). Would like to have your comments, especially regarding the DNA samples taken and the bloodlines mentioned.

Thanks... Even for the drips... even if its just the percolating kind.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Just a little FYI - I used to work for Richard Branson. That guy's head never stops planning and imagining and working! I worked for him in the capacity of wholistic bodywork. I didn't like the energy I felt at all in his family and entourage, except for one exception. Yet, he was always super friendly and generous to a fault.

I read somewhere that Branson and Gordon Brown narrowly escaped death at Heathrow Airport as a Beinjing flight did an emergency crash landing just next to thier plane that was also coincidentally headed to Beijing for a big space deal between the two countries. Looks like someone wanted to send those two a strong message!

Cheers,
chutso

[edit on 24/1/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Originally posted by chutso_ha

Sleeper, Rush apparently did an Orsen Wells type thing that many were convinced was actually a real report that was covered up. In either case, he already knew about the Mars thing back in 2004. He provides more info (see link). Would like to have your comments, especially regarding the DNA samples taken and the bloodlines mentioned.

Thanks... Even for the drips... even if its just the percolating kind.

Hi chutso,

I know all about being sanitized----

My drips are monitored and my threads may disappear, this post could vanish as did some of my previous ones---

Yeah, bloodlines are very important, as we all know blood is thicker than water---and what the heck does that have to do with anything, blood being thicker than water that is----

[edit on 24-1-2008 by sleeper]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

They dont need you anymore Sleeper. They are getting a Million hits a day or week or whatever. If they are deleteing your posts then I would say the jig is up
Lets go some place else.

Sleeper the offer to host you on one of my servers is still open.
I took down the test site but all the software is still ready to go.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Hey Tommyknockers,
I get that first person/third person thing all the time - as well as segments.

It might have been a test dream. The military part might signify uniformity, discipline and perfectionism in your life. Based on the two dream segments and what you are saying here, it sounds like you don't feel competent enough and project it onto others around you? Just guessing in my amateur way!

Cheers,
chutso

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,
This is unprecedented, isn't it? Why would they delete all that stuff. This is a conspiracy in itself right here at ATS. Jeez. Maybe you should take Tommy up on his offer? Hope you'll consider it, because ... because i say so?
But seriously, we need your drips. We have to find a solution.

By the way, I got your book. Have some questions when you are ready.

Keep us posted on things, okay???

Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Archeologists just found a 4000BC ancient city in Iran. This supposedly destroyed there previous ideas about the Mesopotamia cradle thing. Any views on that?

Originally posted by sleeper
I have mentioned something about Mesopotamia in this thread somewhere but my comments on it would be politically unsavory especially concerning that particular era.

Sleeper,
I know you haven't had the chance to get to my last post, but I was reading through the thread and found this post response from you to Muse about an ancient Iranian city and Mesopotamia.
My question is...Why can't you speak about these things with more in depth detail??????!!! I REALLY want to know the truth about this as I'm sure many others do as well, ESPECIALLY on this thread! I would think, and this is just my opinion, that most of us on here do not care about the "politically correct" attributes that some of your statements MIGHT have. It is somewhat frustrating that you can't put forth some information for fear that it might offend someone's or everyones politically scewed view of the world. I personally think that "political correctness", and the like, are terms that we have given to ourselves as a human race on this rock and has no bearing on reality when it comes to pursuing the TRUTH! Again, this is just my opinion and I apologize if I offended anyone...but the REAL truth needs be known, regardless of the implications it may have on our daily lives and even if it hurts. Don't get me wrong, you have put on this thread a very large part of the truth, guess I just don't want you to hold back.
Since you can't post this kind of material here, can you U2U me what your response would have been to the post I referred to above, or anything else. If you can't it's not a big deal, I know you're very busy and look forward to anything further you can provide.

Curious, but, How can it hurt if it's the truth????

Purduegrad05

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Purduegrad05]

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join