It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Thank you for your reply sleeper, although I'm not quite sure what to make of it.....at first you addressed this 'Milton' individual as a “figment of (your) imagination” or your “alter ego” however, you now refer to ‘him’ as “more real then both you and me and the rest of the human race.” Consequently you may understand my dilemma understanding your actual view on this ‘Milton’ person as to understand whether ‘he’ is real or not. If you could be so kind to clear this up for me...thank you again, always a pleasure……..

Milton be real, the real deal in a world filled with confusion and illusion, but he is not available for signing autographs or making personal appearances to prove himself. He could care less about the skeptics and what they think because they live in illusion and they only understand illusion type things

That's why they don't understand Milton types, Milton types are real and not illusions

Insects and animals don’t comprehend the human world, humans don’t comprehend the human world nor the paranormal world

And believe me it’s a tough curtain to lift up because of all the people standing on it and keeping it from being lifted, they like their illusions---

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ahoy, Sleeper. If you have the power to break the sceptic's illusions then why not break them with some proof? Many of us open minded sceptics are ready for pretty much anything you know, have a bit of faith in your fellow man

I and many others actually believe there has to be life elsewhere in the Universe but don't really believe we have been ever been visited as yet by E.T's. After the countless testimony and photographs and video footage and everything that's ever been there's still not ONE piece of solid mind changing proof, I mean, I even WANT to believe yet there's nothing on the planet that allows me to do so. Maybe soon, eh?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I had forgotten Simplers re-post of your work. Wow, funny how it makes more sense to me now--compelling, beautiful. and IMHO,,,a real slice of truth.

As I have stated many times: "Ya' can't make a dog stand up on his hind legs and recite Shakespear or sing and aria--their brains are not wired for it."

When I read your many good ATS posters' questions to you, I always can see my attempts to use human logic on some of your descriptives/narratives ...logic never worked for me, but always had me want to investigate at some level...

Texas UFO flaps...I listened to the Sorrel interviews, the guy is not lying--he saw and described what he saw which matched many others.

Even Larry King bit the bate or is looking for a ratings sweeps boost, LOL,

Is this a Black Project test?

Using advanced holograph tech? Google Al Gores Holograph speech on youtube, I think it was a tree hug conference in Japan. Way better than Star Wars Obi Wan's holograph. (makes me wonder how connected and to whom the Star Wars director was?).

College Senior graphic arts daughter, a photo shop maven, checked the pixels on the Chicago O'Hare pics and was amazed..."Dad, no tampering, but way fuzzy wierd pixel stuff around the UFO image".

Or is the Texas thing the real deal?

Thanks, I'll take my answer off the phone.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Sleeper,
So, I guess with your explanation of why some of us are not ready for the truth is because we would have to conform to it, or then live our lives as hypocrites? Having to conform means change, right? I can see how if people resist change then that equals resisting the truth, or fear of the truth.

The truth doesn’t set anyone free, it binds us---in other words once you know the truth you can’t take the “Fifth”, in fifth amendment speak.

In reality that boils down to simply, fear of change = fear of truth. Well for some people, anyway.

In asking for the truth, are you somewhat sheltering us because we either don't really know what we are asking for, or that we are not able to receive the answers as truth? This makes me wonder if we have the fear, or if you have the fear for us?

There are many truths. The individual true concerning each one of us exclusively that concerns why we are down here on earth

And then there is the truth that concerns places of hemorrhage like Iraq and other countries in distress across the world. Those truths are not for human consumption

And then the ancillary truths like communism, capitalism, republicans, democrats etc. They all believe to be the bearers of truth---but that’s impossible----

We have all come this far, is there a next level to all of this for any of us?
Thanks

Since few will ever know the truth, and fewer still will ever become enlightened there is only one thing left to do.

Our actions speak louder than any truths or knowledge we may think we have attained. In the check out lane of life the only thing that will matter is our actions, or lack thereof.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi,

So how do you contact aliens? Seriously, read enough posts, seen enough videos, blah blah blah. I'd like to see one tonight, see what they have to say. Any suggestions?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper, what do these death tests mean - what is ET trying to get me to realize and why did I end up in the chamber of that ship you described? Sometimes I think I am still in that chamber and never was here in the first place (at least not like I think I am here). I know that sounds crazy, but I can't help feeling that way sometimes. Any thoughts on that?

The death chamber is for the dead---some of our dreams rehash previous lives and deaths---lives lost that are then continued in this life. There are many kinds of chambers we are put into while we wait for our next gig. Some are more tormenting than others, some are tranquil.

However, being inside of an alien ship while still alive has similar sensations.

What happens to the soul of a person who's been in the Frankenstein chamber of the craft? You said the human body can't live without the soul in it for long, but "the body" lived for years. Don't tell me if it gets explained later in the book?

The chamber is pure paranormal and operates under different laws than what we are aware of in our physical world. But Frankenstein had an alien gizmo inserted to keep it alive.

Also, I find it interesting that their instruments don't operate under anaesthesia because the neurons aren't fired up. Their instruments only work through our electrical currents and they communicate through our neutron pathways only when fired up.

Pain also serves a purpose

The cellophane thing sounds familiar to me to. I've seen (not dreamed) in broad daylight invisible people walking around, and the only reason I knew they were there the vague outline of what I have always described as "cellophane".

If there were a switch to flip and we could see all these things going on all around us it would be so cool---

I look forward to your responses.... wish I had a sleeper in my pocket to talk to all day long.

Cheers,
Chutso

Don’t you mean a Milton---

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper,

Thanks for your replies.

You have said that organic things like trees, dogs, even our bodies are just super advanced machines.

Well I had a dream I really had a hard time understanding and I still don't get it but it left me with one thing in my mined.

Are planets just super advanced space ships? or space stations?......

Hi Izarith

They sure are, and moving through space at a pretty good clip, well the sun is, and all the planets are cozily nestled in its invisible shield, which helps keeps the bugs out of our teeth

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Enthralled Fan - Yes I wrote it. I write for the purpose of inner dialogue. It is amazing what the mind can create. Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hey Sleeper!

I love the idea of a pocket sized Milton. You could make a bundle off of those alone, and then the accessories to go along, like mini pink tutu's, tinfoil hats, and portable death chamber rooms! You just might make some dough off of Milton after all!

Anyway, when you answered that the truth about places of hemorrage are not for human consumption, do you know what the story is about them via Milton? Or, is this the answer he gives you when you ask him?

Thanks

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Would Milton ever get into a car with you driving or would he be scared to death to get into a primitive vehicle with low level beings driving everywhere and no guidance systems or anti inertia controls in the vehicle?

Religion often mentions angels. Is this religions way of saying ET's / Higher Level Beings or are Angels another entity in themselves? What are they?

With our DNA, there are people on the net talking about the double helix and the activation of more of them, thus giving our bodies more chakras and abilities. Are you aware of this process and are there any plans to activate our DNA?

What is the junk DNA that scientist refer to and what is its purpose?

Can the ET sort of 'flick a switch' so to speak and re-program our DNA?

What is the difference between the pyramid in Bosnia that is under the mountain, and the ones in Egypt? Is the pyramid in Bosina still active as in producing some kind of energy that is hidden from us?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha

That was an interesting read about Rush Limbaugh.

That makes me wonder if Adam and Eve were from Mars
. Or maybe Noah was from mars
, and what about Jesus also? He from mars?

Anyways, we can't be the only one's in the galaxy! There is no way!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hey sleeper Im going to re-ask you some questions, I asked earlier that was from page 332 I believe.

Sleeper, do you think the Story of the Star Wars Universe is kind of like the story of Atlantis, except there are no continents disappearing. What I mean by this is:

Of course in Atlantis there were great spiritual beings/humans there, and was a great spiritual place for a long time. However, something evil maybe demons(?) didn't like it, and destroyed them.

That is sort of like Star Wars. They had a peaceful universe full of these Spiritual Jedi's, and the Empire Came along and destroyed most of them.

Also, is prison like a place for humans/souls here on earth to learn if they do something bad, or punishment for souls, to try and make them do better before they go to the after human life?

Has Milton ever been to prison in a human life form? If so why? And did he drop the soap a few times?

Sleeper, what if our world was like the matrix? I could be in a virtual reality like thing right now/or computer program and not know it, but the guys in the matrix do. Maybe that's what's going on with us right now, and maybe one day we to would be able to know.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey sleeper, Thanks for the last reply. Another Question.

You did say that we all have our own personal "Milton" que no? or is it more like.. One Milton is assigned to a group of people?

Say if i gave Milton my name and city. Would he know where to exactly pin point me?

Last question. How do we summon our own Milton? Like get to see our own gaudian angle metaphorically speakin but in a gentle form and not an alien form because i remember reading in your blog that you saw Miltons true form for the first time and you passed out.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Nishe]

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Nishe]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sleeper, when I first began to read this thread until now, I had always suspected you would at some stage confess and explain the purpose of this thread (I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials)

At first I thought you would present substantial evidence for your claims, specifically for this ‘Milton’ character and yet you have not done so.

It now appears that you will never supply evidence for anything you have declared and have for one reason or another eluded the people of ATS to this game of cat and mouse.

he is not available for signing autographs or making personal appearances to prove himself.

I have not and will not ask for this ‘Milton’ character to personally reveal ‘himself,’ as it has come to my attention that ‘he’ does not exist. I do however require proof from your hands, as you have repeatedly declined from such negotiations.

As I have said before a ruff estimate of thirty percent of this thread is a mockery of our time…..Sleeper I have no more words for you – you are a fraud a con a hoax.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Sorry to see you go Andre18. I was just sure that the style and grace presented in your last 24 post would get Sleeper to cave in and snap that photo. But alas you have no more time.

Hey I just thought of something. Is the picture in your avatar a picture of you? If so maybe you could use that camera to take a photo of your own night time visitors and share it with us here. Yup that’s why I get paid the big bucks, the great ideas just never end.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by tommyknockers]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Sorry do disappoint, but the camera used for that avatar, is built into my computer and so there is little hope of me using it for such a purpose.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

It now appears that you will never supply evidence for anything you have declared

That's OK kid I think NASA could do it for him. when they catch up that is.............

I do however require proof from your hands, as you have repeatedly declined from such negotiations.

I think a person can not provide proof to an ET experience that non of us were there to see, especialy if it is not allowed by the ET's.

And just to let you know kiddo it is against the ATS rules to repededly ask for proof to an ET experience if the OP has repeatedly declined from such negotiations.

Just a heads up.

As I have said before a ruff estimate of thirty percent of this thread is a mockery of our time…..Sleeper I have no more words for you – you are a fraud a con a hoax.

It's funny but as a ruff estimate I think thirty percent of this thread is of posters demanding proof from Sleeper........

Well bye Andri18 take good care stay in school........

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

With your tact and style I bet you could trick them into standing in front of the computer.
Behold two million dollar ideas in one day! I am on a roll! If they refuse just stomp your feet and roll on the floor. It always seems to work for my daughter.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,

Holy Molly traveling threw space is a hard thing to picture in the head..........

About the asteroid belt is that like a fence marking the bounds of the Prison planets?

And about this same dream, First thing I remember about it is two guys the only way i can describe them is as wizards. They both looked very surprised that i could see them one looked down right mad about it and the other had a funny grin on his face they did not stick around for long.

The reason I bring this up is because when I was a little kid one night I got sleep paralysis and I felt like I was being lifted of the bed the strange thing is there were two entities with me one was telling me to come that it was OK but the other was telling me not to that I could get hurt.

The two entities telling me this were Sonic The Hedge Hog and Mario from Mario Brothers.

This might sound like a joke but it was very scary for me at that age.

My questions are.....

Do ET's take shape of thing we are familiar with to communicate to us in dreams?

Why would they be at end with each other about me (what ever is going on)?

Was it a test to go on to more intense things?

Could you ask Milton Sleeper thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
I agree 100%, but then where does that leave us as species??? I assume this is the same format that other similar "earth" type planets go through or else we could never mature correctly, yes??

Hi Purdue

The species thing is a human misconception; we are containers of various shapes, sizes, and colors. There is significance to that, but nothing we humans are aware of nor need to be.

Also, what good does it do any of us to believe half truths and totaly false "truths" everyday of our lives???

This world is filled with lies and illusion to sift out those who are true to themselves, nothing else matters. We humans are being sifted and the slag and other debris moved to other piles and other places that will be more suitable for them.

I guess I'm just one of the lucky few who can handle the big picture, the big truth...because I know those closest to me can't or choose not to. I look forward to your response.

Everyone will figure it out in their own time---how clear it all becomes depends on how much baggage we are willing to let go of---not easy for most of us to do because there is some way cool stuff in that baggage---

PS -- Any chance of a U2U or email about the other "politically correct" topics I posted about...i.e. Reason for Iraq invasion, Mesopotamia, etc. Sorry for asking again...If not, then it's no big deal at all and I won't ask for this again.
Purduegrad05

Some things are best left to higher beings to deal with in their own way, not that we have any say in it, and they don’t do politically correct or touchy feely---

new topics

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join