It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, when we die and we are in our pure energy form, can we materialize as what ever want with just our thoughts?

Hi pak

Eventually

Can any humans do this now, without having to die on earth?

Humans can’t

Also, what is mass?

Something my mom made me go to every Sunday when I was a kid

is it just a gravitational pull ?

More like a foot to the backside

How many dimesnsions does gravity exist in?

Quite a few

Is all matter conscience and aware of our true intentions?

As a matter of fact it is

Is E = mc2 the same in every dimension?

It’s not even the same in this dimension---and falls apart shortly out of the gate

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Welcome back….yet again, Sleeper.

Really though…either the Alien / UFO Board or Skunk Works…so what? They are just tags or labels directing inquiring folks to a shared webpage.

Hi Raf

Heck, the truth of the matter is I’m a slacker at heart and always looking for a reason to take an extended coffee break---I guess I have to wait for them to lock this puppy

And, if indeed, posting in Skunkworks (as was pointed out earlier) actually allows you more literary freedom, then why not? As far as I can see, there is nothing in Skunkworks any more hokey than most of ATS anyway….present company excluded, of course

I have lots of freedom when I’m not on here---

Do we get to look around the other side, for a bit, before they slap us back into another life?

Many do

Do we have any say in the kind of life we will be taking up again?
Raf

Depends what you have to negotiate with when you get to the table.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaatiHemet
Hello Sleeper. This is my first post to your illustrious thread. :-) These may have been addressed previously, but having not read the entire three hundred odd pages (yet) I can't be certain. If they have, please direct me to the page number(s) or post(s). Thanks.

I've read that the aliens are attempting to "grow" our souls. I would assume they have a specific need for mature souls.

Hi Maati

Like a bird having grown its chicks they need to push us out of the next to make room for more chicks.

What do they use them for?

Origami---they can get really creative for superior beings---

How are they collected?

Depends on the baggage, some ride coach, some in baggage---
---some on first-class alien ships.

Do other life forms on earth; plants and animals have souls as well?

They have something but nothing like souls, unless a soul was plugged into them for a variety of reasons

It's been my belief for many years that the "soul", or "spirit" within us is an energy source (and since energy is neither created nor destroyed, it must go somewhere), and that the "creator" is also an energy source; hence the 'in his image' deal. Is that about it, or am I completely off base here?

We are energy that will be around forever for the most part, but we are down here because our image is out of focus with the bigger image that created us.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Ahoy, Sleeper. If you have the power to break the sceptic's illusions then why not break them with some proof?

Ahoy Corum

Little old me break the skeptic’s illusions? Why would I want to do that---most people love their illusions and I have no right to wake them up or break their bubble---when they are good and ready they can do it themselves.

Many of us open minded sceptics are ready for pretty much anything you know, have a bit of faith in your fellow man

I have made many revelations already and my work gets hidden away and neglected---and attacked---

You can lead a horse to water but if it pisses into the water trough, not much I can do about that

[edit on 26-1-2008 by sleeper]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

I had forgotten Simplers re-post of your work. Wow, funny how it makes more sense to me now--compelling, beautiful. and IMHO,,,a real slice of truth.

Hi muse

I could have saved myself a heck of a lot of writing had I did what Simper did---some of us are just slow---

As I have stated many times: "Ya' can't make a dog stand up on his hind legs and recite Shakespear or sing and aria--their brains are not wired for it."

True, but humans have a little more going for them, and a lot more to lose

When I read your many good ATS posters' questions to you, I always can see my attempts to use human logic on some of your descriptives/narratives ...logic never worked for me, but always had me want to investigate at some level...

Unfortunately it’s the logic angle many use to avoid seeing the truth about their nature, less they are forced to change. In other words, life after this one simply doesn’t compute, therefore go for the gusto and screw anyone that gets in the way.

Texas UFO flaps...I listened to the Sorrel interviews, the guy is not lying--he saw and described what he saw which matched many others.

Even Larry King bit the bate or is looking for a ratings sweeps boost, LOL,

Is this a Black Project test?

It’s not a black ops, it’s extraterrestrial cargo

Using advanced holograph tech? Google Al Gores Holograph speech on youtube, I think it was a tree hug conference in Japan. Way better than Star Wars Obi Wan's holograph. (makes me wonder how connected and to whom the Star Wars director was?).

He had outside advisers

College Senior graphic arts daughter, a photo shop maven, checked the pixels on the Chicago O'Hare pics and was amazed..."Dad, no tampering, but way fuzzy wierd pixel stuff around the UFO image".

Or is the Texas thing the real deal?

It is the real deal every single day, it’s amazing how few people notice the things going on around them all the time---and still they let us vote---

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
Hi,

So how do you contact aliens?

I don’t if I can help it. They seem to know where to find me even though I have moved often.

Seriously, read enough posts, seen enough videos, blah blah blah. I'd like to see one tonight, see what they have to say. Any suggestions?

Perhaps playing hard to get will get their attention, it certainly works for me

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hey Sleeper!

I love the idea of a pocket sized Milton. You could make a bundle off of those alone, and then the accessories to go along, like mini pink tutu's, tinfoil hats, and portable death chamber rooms! You just might make some dough off of Milton after all!

Dough would be good, a bundle even better, I’ll get right on it---

Anyway, when you answered that the truth about places of hemorrage are not for human consumption, do you know what the story is about them via Milton? Or, is this the answer he gives you when you ask him?
Thanks

Milton tells me things even if I don’t want them, and I can share them if I wish, but I know better.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Would Milton ever get into a car with you driving or would he be scared to death to get into a primitive vehicle with low level beings driving everywhere and no guidance systems or anti inertia controls in the vehicle?

Milton can’t sustain damage of any kind, the dude is unbreakable

Religion often mentions angels. Is this religions way of saying ET's / Higher Level Beings or are Angels another entity in themselves? What are they?

There are many types and kinds of entities and some that are “angels” can be very mysterious beings that have never been in the flesh.

With our DNA, there are people on the net talking about the double helix and the activation of more of them, thus giving our bodies more chakras and abilities. Are you aware of this process and are there any plans to activate our DNA?

Our DNA gets tweaked on a regular basis based on the weight of our souls---remaining fit and trim is not easy

What is the junk DNA that scientist refer to and what is its purpose?

There is no junk DNA, some DNA is stealth by design

Can the ET sort of 'flick a switch' so to speak and re-program our DNA?

Kind of

What is the difference between the pyramid in Bosnia that is under the mountain, and the ones in Egypt? Is the pyramid in Bosina still active as in producing some kind of energy that is hidden from us?

All the pyramids on earth have been decommissioned

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Hey sleeper Im going to re-ask you some questions, I asked earlier that was from page 332 I believe.

Sleeper, do you think the Story of the Star Wars Universe is kind of like the story of Atlantis, except there are no continents disappearing. What I mean by this is:

Of course in Atlantis there were great spiritual beings/humans there, and was a great spiritual place for a long time. However, something evil maybe demons(?) didn't like it, and destroyed them.

The Atlantians and many others finished their work and were run off or moved off, and their operations put out of commission since they were far more advanced than the batch that was being started up

That is sort of like Star Wars. They had a peaceful universe full of these Spiritual Jedi's, and the Empire Came along and destroyed most of them.

Or maybe it was the other way around

Also, is prison like a place for humans/souls here on earth to learn if they do something bad, or punishment for souls, to try and make them do better before they go to the after human life?

Earth is like grade school with many different grades. But for most it is pure prison and no learning will take place for those souls.

Has Milton ever been to prison in a human life form? If so why? And did he drop the soap a few times?

Milton is perfect in every way like Marry Poppins, and doesn’t admit to being in prison or in human bondage so I’m not sure

Sleeper, what if our world was like the matrix? I could be in a virtual reality like thing right now/or computer program and not know it, but the guys in the matrix do. Maybe that's what's going on with us right now, and maybe one day we to would be able to know.

We are not in the Matrix, at least not like the one in the movie---but there are places further down that are like the Matrix and much worse.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

andre18 you look cool, but you talk like a lawyer...it's irritating

don't be so stiff, thats precisely what gets in the way in you understanding sleeper's views. I mean, you sound like a registered letter, buddy. nobody owes you anything... but you owe yourself to open your mind before asking for 'proofs'. your mind will filter anyway, so just let it go through at least.
don't expect to change sleeper's ways or anybody else's ways for that matter. just take what's good for you and ignore the rest if you can't over it then goodbye. simple as that.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sleeper,

So if you are carrying on here at Milton's request..or order..whatever. And you've passed on these kernels of wisdom to those of us that are interested.

What is the point or endgame of all of this? How does coming in contact with you and your story affect our lives? I'm assuming that there must be some sort of reason for Milton to have you come forward? Can you share those purposes?

Raf

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nishe
Hey sleeper, Thanks for the last reply. Another Question.
You did say that we all have our own personal "Milton" que no? or is it more like.. One Milton is assigned to a group of people?

Hi Nishe

We have personal guides and Milton types rule over them.

Say if i gave Milton my name and city. Would he know where to exactly pin point me?

He knows where your refrigerator is, that’s all that matters---

Last question. How do we summon our own Milton?

With extreme caution, less they actually show up

Like get to see our own gaudian angle metaphorically speakin but in a gentle form and not an alien form because i remember reading in your blog that you saw Miltons true form for the first time and you passed out.

They love hanging out at the donut shops gabbing and talking behind our backs and prefer to avoid face-to-face contact because it’s not in their contract to do so.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I was just directed to this forum to read this thread. My main interest is about religion and where it all started and why!!! I am an ex-fundamental christian with a truckload of questions. I intend to read this whole thread and have already read the story on the blog, however, if there is a section on this thread that deals with religion, please, could someone direct me there? That is my first and most urgent quest. There are so many things I still need to lay to rest in that area. Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Speaking of talking behind peoples back sleeper I am not unaware how you and Milton are snickering behind mine over smoking past the John Lear Moon Pictures thread now that you have over 6771 posts, 321,000 views and 132 flags.

Not bad for a skunkworks thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by sayso

I was just directed to this forum to read this thread.

And let me remind you again that you should read the thread from the beginning and the blog and THEN ask your questions.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper
´´
The Atlantians and many others finished their work and were run off or moved off, and their operations put out of commission since they were far more advanced than the batch that was being started up ´´

where do you have his information? from the Akasha chronicles?
the Atlantian cultures were described as technically and mental ´primitive´, more elemental.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Okie Dokie, but I might be blind before I finish! I have such a limited time to read on here and my eyes are already twirling like cartoon kaleidoscope peepers, however, I shall plod forward. How did you know it was me? Are you my Milton?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Originally posted by anti72

where do you have his information? from the Akasha chronicles?
the Atlantian cultures were described as technically and mental ´primitive´, more elemental.

I don't know where sleeper got it but I heard the same thing from the Ashtar Command.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by sayso

Okie Dokie, but I might be blind before I finish! I have such a limited time to read on here and my eyes are already twirling like cartoon kaleidoscope peepers, however, I shall plod forward. How did you know it was me?

I know your voice.

Are you my Milton?

No. The only connecton I have with Milton is he steals my best dresses.

And let me say that everybody is busy and don't think they have 'a lot of time'. But this is one thread that doesn't publish Cliff Notes.

You will find your effort hugely rewarding and rewarded.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

No one is perfect...poor Miltie..I am off to begin where I left off reading. You are getting crouchy.

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join