It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yandros
Ok everything aside the claim of this theory is easy to prove or disprove.
It is very simple. If you are in contact with aliens, ask them to bring a ship to your backyard so you can take some high res photos of it. Then post them here.

When you have done that then the title of your topic will cease to be fraudulent and I will try your 4 colour brain thing.

Anything else you want while he is at it? sheesh.

Thats exactly the same kind of post i would have typed a week ago.

Im not sure whats going on with this stuff, i might be aliens, it might not, but i have no reason not to belive AA, as he has shown me how to do something that is pretty damn incredible. Aliens aside, if this technique improves my understanding of things then its worth doing.

Try and be a little open minded, you just has to visualise the colours, not everything has to be black or white!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
AA - also just gave you a WATS vote also

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just recalled something i failed to ask earlier, am i supposed to picture a brain divided into four parts and impose the colors on it one at a time, or am i supposed to feel my brain and image the colors in the corresponding places, or what EXACTLY, is it that you do? Thanks for your time!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
im not too sure, im sure AA will give you more info but i can tell you what works for me.

At first i found it quite hard to visualise the brain as the segments, so i started by "seeing" a top down view of the brain, after a while it was quite natural to link it with the brain, but takes a little concentration.

Hope you get somewhere with it

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It is very simple. If you are in contact with aliens, ask them to bring a ship to your backyard so you can take some high res photos of it. Then post them here.

When you have done that then the title of your topic will cease to be fraudulent and I will try your 4 colour brain thing.

I dont think I remember him saying he could speak with these aliens, didn't he say it was more like an "eavesdropping"? And even if he could why the hell would they want to waste their time to bring a ship down and drop it in his backyard? If they wanted to do such a rediculous thing don't you think they would of at least shown themselves to us by now?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo57

I dont think I remember him saying he could speak with these aliens, didn't he say it was more like an "eavesdropping"? And even if he could why the hell would they want to waste their time to bring a ship down and drop it in his backyard? If they wanted to do such a rediculous thing don't you think they would of at least shown themselves to us by now?

I think this is one of these stupid faith based observations.
The problem with your counter argument is this: Why would they waste their time on humnas at all? If they are here, and you people are in contact with them, then getting some photos of them shouldn't a problem.

I don't think that asking for solid proof in a thread which claims to have some is so much to ask, do you?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Alien Agenda, your posts on sound entrainment have interested me very much and I found a piece of software called BrainWave Generator which I am yet to use, but I've been browsing through their Preset Library here and I would like your honest opinion on which one would be the most suitable to download to achieve the desired result in this instance, to open up the correct communication stream?

I see there's a preset called "UFO Contact" here but the creator is quite vague in their description, with no details of personal experiences, and some are implying it's downright dangerous - so I don't think I'd be trying this one. But there are various oobe / astral projection presets that seem to be well recommended. I'd like to know which one you would recommend.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've done this a few more times with incredible success.

However, I no longer think I am in contact with an alien.
The experience is more like stepping into a waterfall, only instead of water, its "information". Information isn't the correct word, but its the closest. I do feel a connection to someone\someones. I think this is a way to develop your remote viewing skills. The amount of information you can "listen" to is incredible, I still need more time to train myself to sift through it or pick out peices of it. Its like listening to a billion voices and trying to pick out one to talk to.

This is a real phenomena and not imagined.
Last night I tried this again and I swear to god I am sure I was "talking" with my father. My father has been dead since I was 2. While not talking in words(christ, this is so hard to explain, the right words just don't exist) I got some info from him that I have never heard before. He "told" me that I have half brothers and sisters in my home-town. When I called my mom to ask her about it she confirmed it was true and wanted to know howI found out. I told her but I don't think she believed me.

Its getting easier and easier to get my mind into that state.

More info soon.

Everyone that is poo-pooing this thread needs to go and read my posts in other threads, you'll see that I am VERY sceptical of his kind of thing and am not afraid to tell someone when they are full of crap. Alien Agenda has brought some very good techniques to us all , and most of you are asking for proof when its inside your own freakin head. All you have to do is REALLY try it with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

How do you know that it is the Grays (or any other alien) that you are talking to?

Once you enter the grays informational stream there will be no denying who and what you are in contact with, you will be proof positive in the form of information and materials that you could have not possible know anything about.

When dealing with apparent telepathic communication, or any type of mediumship, many mediums will tell you that the entities contacted are habitually tricksters and often lie. Im my own limited experimentation with this (some years ago, using Automatic Writing), I experienced this first-hand...and I seriously doubt that the entities are "aliens" in the sense we are thinking....

Don't know if it's the subconscious, actual entities, spirits, whatever, but it wasn't always a nice experience (especially towards the end)....so just watch your back when playing around with things we may not be ready for.

You are dealing with an advanced alien species there is nothing to be worried about, if they had any ill will towards us I think they can come up with an alternative way of “getting us” than making us all go through these mental exercises ya think?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
if your sure just dont do a scar

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I would have far less worry about any form of alien (surely they learned to be peaceful to evolve to the state they are at)
than the exact thing that Gazrok warned about...

I was able to finish the meditation without a headache...
wasn't able to talk to aliens, but sure slept better that night...
I also did notice a nice energizing "hum" to my vibration level...

It was harmless enough to try again...
ET i am calling... pick up dammit...

You are close keep at it.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

LOL you are another funny another person that refuses to simple try the exercise, you see its easy for someone to say ok let’s take some pictures of aliens or land a craft in your back yard. But what people don’t understand is that is that your mind could not comprehend and/or process the information if that exactly happened. You would simple have an informational overload that would literally blow your mind. And it would give debunkers and none believers more crap to through crap to through back in your face. This is not going to happen friend.
So I offer a simple and very reasonable way for people to contact aliens and you refuse….
Buy a telescope bro.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Im not sure whats going on with this stuff, i might be aliens, it might not, but i have no reason not to belive AA, as he has shown me how to do something that is pretty damn incredible. Aliens aside, if this technique improves my understanding of things then its worth doing.

Try and be a little open minded, you just has to visualise the colours, not everything has to be black or white!

This exercise will put you in touch with the grays, proof positive is my goal. You are close and when contact happens there simple will be no denying it ever.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

AA - also just gave you a WATS vote also

cool thanks friend

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I just recalled something i failed to ask earlier, am i supposed to picture a brain divided into four parts and impose the colors on it one at a time, or am i supposed to feel my brain and image the colors in the corresponding places, or what EXACTLY, is it that you do? Thanks for your time!

Although the exercise is a training aid you are allowed to tweak it so it’s more comfortable to the individual. Stick to the basic outline and then do what feels right.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
yo alien agenda, to be honest i dont have a clue what your on about (mainly because i havent read any of it! lol) but good luck, i might read it now actually.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You can’t speak to them and it’s not eavesdropping either, you are putting yourself into the grays informational stream. Once first contact happens you will understand exactly what’s happen there will be no second guessing yourself ever.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I don't think that asking for solid proof in a thread which claims to have some is so much to ask, do you?

Friend solid proof is in the eyes of the beholder, if a species came down and bit you on your butt you would still have an issue with believing if your mind could even register what was happening. The purpose of this exercise is to give humans a simple yet very effective means of communicating. Once first contact is made there will be no denying it.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Alien Agenda, your posts on sound entrainment have interested me very much and I found a piece of software called BrainWave Generator which I am yet to use, but I've been browsing through their Preset Library here and I would like your honest opinion on which one would be the most suitable to download to achieve the desired result in this instance, to open up the correct communication stream?

I see there's a preset called "UFO Contact" here but the creator is quite vague in their description, with no details of personal experiences, and some are implying it's downright dangerous - so I don't think I'd be trying this one. But there are various oobe / astral projection presets that seem to be well recommended. I'd like to know which one you would recommend.

You don’t need to use it, download a simple tone generator you can Google one for free, set it too SIN 19.26 HTz, play if for no more that 81 seconds. You might be able to hear it or not but you will feel it. I don’t have a lot of experience with these types of devices, but I know tones and I know how to activate and open the mind. Try what I suggested and post back your results.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I've done this a few more times with incredible success.

proof is in the pudding i always say

This is a real phenomena and not imagined.

Bingo give the man a cigar

Its getting easier and easier to get my mind into that state.

Its getting easier because you are closing in the grays stream.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join