It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For all you who think that we (we being those who can and willing
communicate with grays are nuts) I empower you to try it for yourself.
Below is an exercise you can use to communicate in the beginning with
your new friend. So before you go flaming this thread saying all kind
of things that are negative all I ask is that you try it. This is a
meditation exercise that has been modified so you can start your
dialogue with the grays.

This exercise activates the quadrants and enhances the synaptic
activity. This intern puts the consciousness in an elevated state of
alertness that the subconscious picks up on, it literally puts you in
the information stream used by the grays. The colors represent a
frequency that like everything in existence are made up of energy.

It's quite simple. Either sit comfortably or lie down. Close your eyes
and begin breathing deeply and evenly through your nose. At the top of
your head, imagine your brain being divided by a + sign into four
quadrants. Now put your attention in the right front quadrant and
picture the color red. Keep your attention fully in that quadrant with
the color red prevalent in your mind's eye. After a minute or so, move
your attention straight back and put your attention in the right rear
quadrant and picture the color blue, and keep your attention and the
color blue there. After a minute or so, move your attention diagonally
towards the left front quadrant and picture the color green, and keep
your attention and the color green there for a minute or so. Now move
your attention straight back to the left rear quadrant and picture the
color gold or bright yellow, and leave your attention and the color
there for a moment.

Now move your attention diagonally forward to the right front quadrant
and again picture the color red. That imaginary diagonal line should
more or less intersect the center of the + sign you started with. Simply
repeat the process over and over. You'll begin to recognize that you're
describing a figure of 8 over the top of your head. When your quadrants
are active and balanced, you should feel warmth in the right front
quadrant, coolness in the right rear quadrant, coolness in the left
front quadrant and warmth in the left rear quadrant.

The contact comes when the warmth begins, what you are
doing is creating a door way in which the grays can communicate with
you.

Please report what happened on this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed title

[edit on 16-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is a really good meditative exercise, AA, and I'll give it a go.

Even if nothing happens between myself and alien contact, it'll still amaze anyone else trying it and finding that the minds' eye really is capable of making those colors appear.

OK...red, green, blue and yellow, right front, right back, left front, left back...

I think I can remember that.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You weren't paying attention - it's red, BLUE, then gren, then yellow (you transposed the blue green.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
ill give it a try in a proper moment, im not experience with meditation at all but im curious. Just a question tho, once you feel the colors, whats the next step? any sort of sign or maybe they communicate with those colors ??

[edit on 16-10-2006 by eagle eye]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They will contact you, you just keep on with the exercise. I experience a ringing in my ears when I am in the stream. Its different the way first contact happens and then progresses for everyone. Once your in the grays information stream there is no doubt that you are in contact with them.

The exercise can take a few times but its worth it. Everyone wants to meet a visitor from another world or dimension but what no one considers is how or in what form contact will be presented in.

Contact is established in the higher octaves of reality and since most humans don't understand what a higher octave is that's what this exercise helps you accomplish.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of the book Above Black

Its a life story about Dan Sherman, the author of the book, who claims to have been in an NSA program for communicating with Alien greys. The exercies you state above is similar to his training in which he wrote about.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Lets examine the what ifs...even if a what if might not happen.

What if one is successful and cannot break off contact?
What if you draw an unwanted abduction to take place?
What if the Grey is not very nice and thinks humans are insects,,,decides to have a little fun with you at your expense.
What if it opens up doors to something horrible and dark and it cannot be turned off?
What if one goes mad and begins exhibiting schizophrenic symptoms (hearing voices, seeing things, radio and tv begins speaking to you personally etc)

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All excellent points to be heeded by everyone, but if you want to attempt contact I have given you a door you walk through it or pass it by. The choice is yours....

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
uh.....

What if my contact looks like Peter Pan with the wigged-out eyes of a crack geek? And when I questioned it on the nature and origin of his species, it responded by stating, "Meka Leka Hi, Meka Heiney Ho!"

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

uh.....

What if my contact looks like Peter Pan with the wigged-out eyes of a crack geek? And when I questioned it on the nature and origin of his species, it responded by stating, "Meka Leka Hi, Meka Heiney Ho!"

People I am trying to help teach you a technique that will allow you to communicate with a Alien species, please don’t flame this post until you have at least tried it.
The response above is type of a person that has no or very little interest in the higher octaves.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So what exactly is communicated to you....so far you have only described a ringing in the ears.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Once again a thread with "proof" and even "positive" in the title but without proof. Oh, I know you'll say that the proof is in the trying, and if someone meditates as you prescribe they will meet aliens. What kind of proof is THAT? Sometimes when I meditate I see flowers. Does that mean I'm in contact with flowers?

Something that happens inside your head while meditating or tranced out or dreaming is NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING except that things can happen inside your head while meditating, tranced out, or dreaming.

Now, if you want to post some real alien signals proven (triangulated by multiple antennas) to have come from far away, then I'd like to see those.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
whats to say this 'contact' isn't some type of delusion produced by your brain because of your subconcious state?

like sophismata said, ive seen & heard many things while meditating, does not mean they are real, im actually of the opinion it means quite the opposite.

Honest question

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow,
I tried your method out and got turned all inside out and upside down.
It does work but, please be careful of the outcome people! Here is what happened to me after trying this method.
I ended up giving my dog a kiss good night and letting my wife out to leak

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I've tried this too, and it didn't work but I'm keen to try it again (as the OP says, it might take a few times). I got a whole heap of rapidly-changing trippy colours like the Jupiter scene in 2001 A Space Odyssey. But I think that was due to the sun streaming through my window that I couldn't quite shut out no matter how much I tried to keep my eyes shut. As the colours persisted, I found it harder to keep my eyes shut and was getting some weird tightening around the eyelids. At one point, to stop the sunlight interrupting the colour scheme, I held my hands over my eyes and suddenly everything went dark but I was getting grey flecks dancing around. Also my palms were cold and it ruined the whole hot / cold thing with the colour visualisation. As for the colours and patterns I observed once I got the rhythm of the thing, one was a cool dark purple effect with a seaweed green in the centre. I also got this small circular 'whirlpool' of teal / aqua blue, surrounded by swirls of yellow (the gold in the left quadrant?) and green (also in the left side?) and the red of course..

..so yeah, plenty of trippy colours.. lasted 20 mins roughly. Tried to establish *something*, but not sure what exactly I was doing. Also it was hard to get that 'brain visual' of the colours with all the other light peeking through my eyelids, causing a reddish light regardless.. but I certainly got the idea of the hot and cold corners firing away from the corners. Crazy stuff. I'd like to know if anyone else actually tried it?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is fascinating! I thought everyone see's colors when their eyes are shut. Isn't it normal to? Can't remember a time when I didn't, thought it was the normal thing. Now I'm really wondering 'bout things....

Highest Regards, STM

[edit on 17-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

[edit on 17-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
RiotComing...it sounds like you did a bunch of stuff wrong. Sunlight in your eyes is definitely a distraction you don't need. Also I don't think you are supposed to move your arms (or anything) while trying to do things like this.

This all reminds me of when I used to try to Astral Project. I have never successfully "left my body," but I have entered the "noise" and "feelings" stage, as mentioned above, which gives a strong sense of fear of the unknown.

My only argument is what if all of this is simply "hallucinations" within your own mind? Maybe people who think they leave their bodies and fly around are just having a vivid dream within their brain. Maybe people will meditate and vividly imagine that they are talking to an Alien simply because the idea was already instilled in their brain upon reading this thread.

I guess I just need to experience something like this for myself, but whether real or imaginary, I still for some reason think it will lead to something bad rather than something good.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hi,

I find this very interesting. i will definately try this however I would recommend a way to relax the mind. There could be individuals who do have the contact and the outcome of this cannot be comprehended. Some may get excited or some may get scared. There could be more emotions attached to this.

I would recommend an excercise if there is in an instance if something goes wrong.

As a global community on a global forum, it is a duty of care of not Moderators or Super Moderators but us as individuals that no harm befalls anyone due to the guidance or information given.

Just concerns!

Thankyou

K23

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
RiotComing...it sounds like you did a bunch of stuff wrong. Sunlight in your eyes is definitely a distraction you don't need. Also I don't think you are supposed to move your arms (or anything) while trying to do things like this.

Agreed, it mainly resulted in a hella lotta squinting to block the strong sunlight out and a bit of a headache! I'll try it again at night. Could it be possible for the effect to be replicated in a software program, creating the communications vortex or whatever it is, and save us the hard work? Serious question. Some of us (myself included) are about as spiritually aware as a plank! We're lazy buffoons when it comes down to it, wouldn't it be great if you could turn on a machine, perhaps on your pc monitor, where it fires up the 4 quadrants and the figure 8 and all you have to do is look into it and voilla!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The experience will be different for everyone, I can't prove that its works I can only show you what works for me and has most definitely has worked for many others. Each human is in a state of vibration frequencies like all other things in existence, the higher you vibrate the more you see and understand. The majority of Humanity is sleeping but there are allot of very talented people that are awake and are helping others to wake up.

The exercise above is designed to help you understand and see that you as a human are unlimited and that you can communicate with a species from another world. But what form dose it come in, to everyone its different I could explain my experience but it would be different from yours.
When you establish contact and you will you will know. The information stream is very cool so don't dismiss any anomalies in your head when doing the exercise, play with them and start asking questions.

Good Luck

AA

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join