It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Very interesting, I might give this a go and tell you guys about my results.

To be fair is sounds like a load of bull, and any resulting experience could all be phycological and perfectly human.

On the other hand you might communicate with aliens, definently worth a shot for the open minded!!

To the OP, where did you learn of this "technique" ??? We need background info!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I found the original technique on the internet some years ago and I changed a few of it operating perimeters, it was originally a meditation exercise that had allot of potential to be more.

I felt like changing the parameters to my liking when meditating when I discovered a way of expanding my conscious and have taught several to do the same.
With some practice I was vibrating at the frequency of the grays and had established first contact when entering the stream. It will be different for all of you but never never second guess yourself if it feels right then play like a human child in the garden of eve. Ask and though shall receiveth, they are waiting so raise your frequency and play with your new found friends....

Never second guess yourself that what you experiencing is not real because it is....

AA

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ok i hhave a comment,

if anyone really wants to play with your mind, i suggest "remote veiwing" or as some call it "rv" or "srv". this is a scientific method.

however, i think it is possible, you could open a door to a spirit, which you can not close. i believe some spirits do wait for an invotation to be attached to you. so, i would say, you might be trying to contact aliens, but you might get something else.

and an observation.
when in a subcoscious state, your brain does not work in logic. how could you have a logical dialog? things obtained in a subconscious state come as a gastalt. one needs extreme training to desern between information obtained, and what is called overlay. which is your brain playing tricks on you.

i have no problem with this exercise. i just think one needs to be carfull of the interpritation of what was seen.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well said JSR, prudence should always be observed although what you don't know is that when you put the four quadrants of the brain into activation mode you bypass the "useless" astro plain all together.
There is no door that can be opened that can't be shut because this technique does not permit it to happen.
However it will put you in the informational stream with the grays.

AA

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
aa
how do you know it is a grey, and not what you want to see. or should i say overlay.

and as far as the door. what i mean is the open invitation of a steam of information outside that of your own imagination. that is a door, metaphoricaly speaking.

sorry for spelling errors.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
lets let the test results from people trying the excersice speak for itself.

once your in the stream there is no denied what you have accomplished.

AA

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
aa

i have read alot on the subject. and i dont mean to deminish your exercise. however, i have a few more observations.

you said the results will be different for everybody. but, if this is in any way a scientific method, the results should be the same for everybody.

you said, seek and ye shall find. which is a quote from the bible by the way, sorry, i just find it ironic.
yes, you will find what you are looking for.

like this. when you buy a car, you suddenly notice all kinds of those cars on the road. its not that they just suddenly appear, they've always been there. your just now noticing them.

again i ask, how do you know it is a grey, and not overlay. or, what you seek?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Its the grays because they should me so, they have spoken to me, I have seen there bases, I have seen there cities, I have partaken in there rituals, they are grays because once you vibrate at a high enough level the truth is seen and understood.

The excersice help you achieve truth....

Now lets talk about your experience, have you tried it? what did you see? did you hit the stream? was first contact made? I think you have not done any of it.

Try it and I can help you or anyone achieve what you all want proof positive.

AA

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
so wait, because you don't understand science you assume you actually accomplish something by this?
you describe a super nintendo button map for god sake
why not just call your quadrents A,X,Y,B?

if you want to be taken seriously, come up with tangable PROOF or even the SLIGHTEST EVIDENCE of any alien activity on this planet what so ever.

bull crap like this only causes you to look more like a fool and works strongly against your cause.

:edit:
incase you've never seen one:

[edit on 17-10-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
lets let the test results from people trying the excersice speak for itself.

once your in the stream there is no denied what you have accomplished.

actually there's alot of denying it
many people develop schizophrenia and have simular experiences
many more use drugs and are "enlightened" as their brain poops itself trying to stay alive

:edit:
for language, apparantly the "s" word is inappropriate so poops was used instead
gotta protect the children from the evil slang
deny... the first amendment?

[edit on 17-10-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You have been given a tool to help you establish contact. But instead of trying it and sharing your experience like your asked to do. All you can do is turn this into a flame post, because you refuse to accept the reality of your situation.
That little green men are going to appear in front of you and start a dialogue and says how's it hanging human dude.
Contact is established in the higher realms of vibration frequecy, and the sooner you come to turns with your reality the sooner you can open your mind to the unlimited being that you are bro.

Try it and I can help you.

AA

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i'm not trying to flame anyone
what i am trying to do is show how asinine the "mental" search for et's is
search space with telescopes, not your imaginations

just because you don't understand how the brain works, does not give it power to communicate with et's

when you can control your TV with your mind, then i'd say you might be on to something

until then keep playing those super nintendo games and dreaming

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I show you an excersice and you say its asinine, but you have not tried it yet hummmm ok dude what ever.

Maybe you should go and buy a telescope and look for et's and those of us that understand the power of being unlimited beings and are practicing our skills at commnicating with another species will go on our marrie way.

Have a nice day bro.

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
aa

no, i have not tried your exercise. but, i have tried similar things, with varied results.

my whole point is, the mind is a very complexed thing. now, if you enter into the subconscious state, it gets a whole lot more complexed.

just like in a dream, your subconscious uses symbols (by in large) to communicate to your conscious. however, these symbols are not literal translations. for example, if you dream of water it generaly represents your state of subconscious. if the water is still, you are experiencing a clalm state of waking life. if it is dark and splashy, your are experiencing troubles unresolved in your waking life. these are only examples.

fine, ill say it.
i do not believe what you are experiencing is reality. only a very vivid imagination.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
JSR,
Hummmm I'm sure you think you have tried similar excises but I assure you have not tried this one, because the results will simply amaze you.

I am ok with the fact that you are ok with this because you fully understand what's being presented to you because you simple tried it and explained your results here. And besides you are fully qualified doctor and can via some magical intuitive ability you have to diagnose my mental state and tell I am imaging it.

Maybe you should by a telescope ya think?

AA

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
how keyboard jockey.. all this criticizing and no ones even tried it yet.

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
so now who is flaming who?

i thought we were having a disscusion. why are you offended by my line of questioning? have you ever tried anything other than your methood?

im not saying it is impossible to obtain information by means of telepathy. i agree it is possible.

my only question is, and has been, how do you know it is not overlay? because they told you? i never said your crazy. i was implying your getting to much overlay. which is your conscious telling your subconscious to create what you want to see.

what your are saying sounds like (this is an example only) "i know the bunny rabbit exist, because santa clause told me so."

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That's my point try it and lets discuss the results, but most people who are close minded would rather start a flame war because its simpler too.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
for the love of god man, try it and lets discuss it.

how can describe what pizza tastes like if you never tried it.

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
ok, your dodging the question.

to be straight, i have not "flamed" anyone. and i have not used provocitive words like flame "war".

no. i will not try your experiment, untill you can answer the question. this does not make me close minded. it makes me objective. it makes me a critical thinker.

i do not need to know what a pizza taste like to talk about how a pizza is made.

let me know when you run across Saint Germain, or the Acended Masters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join