It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have now tried this meditation
It has not worked yet, but i will give it another try later, when i am away from work...

I will avoid any comments/criticisms until i am experienced enough on this method to do so...
Not a bad suggestion really...

It really is a bold claim to make though... "positive proof"... I hope you are right...
or you might actually turn out to deserve some of the unearned flaming you have recieved thus far...

(but i will wait and try it again before deciding.)

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
flame!?

ok, my last line of my last post was a jab. ill admit that.

but, asking someone to explain there self, with a bold claim such as this, is a logical thing to do.

as i have said, ive done a lot of reading about this type of stuff. and the very vivid results he has stated, are classic of someone who has too much overlay.

im mearly asking him to explain how he knows this is not happening.

why is that a "flame" question?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not going to comment on your theory here, but I will express my annoyance at how you've presented it.

Every couple days on this board, we get a "PROOF FOUND!!!111" thread that doesn't ever prove anything. It's either someone who has come up with some theory on their own, without a single shred of evidence to back it up, or there is some fuzzy picture that was old when Nixon was President.

I'm all for the expression of ideas and the pursuit of knowlege, really, however it drives me nuts when I constantly see people who "find something on the internet" and it fits into their preconceived notions. They then build this whole idea up and claim to have found the "Answer to Life, The Universe, And Everything". Sorry, but that isn't exactly the scientific method.

What you have here is a meditation method. Anyone who has meditated can tell you that you can manipulate your own meditation experience. You see, while it is a device for deep relaxation, when you begin meditating with the notion that you want to do "X", then as you're relaxing and slipping more deeply into it, your subconscious will begin exploring "X", as it has no other stimuli. EEG recordings of people in this state show a higher level of Gamma wave activity in the brain. The Gamma waves are indicitative of higher mental activity, cognitive processes, and perception. Studies have shown that recognition of new insights occur when brain activity was in the Gamma Wave range.

What does this mean? This mean that while you think you're contacting aliens, your brain is actively and subconsciously processing information and attempting to make sense of it.

I am sincerely sorry, but this sounds like it is another in a long series of threads where people just aren't understanding what they are experiencing.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Know it will work and it shall, we only use a small percentage of our brains throughout our physcical existance.

Don't ya wonder that what the rest is for?

Use this exercise and push yourselfs and watch and see what it helps you achieve.

Tap into the information super stream of the grays.

So many people don't have a clue about our unlimited potential of being human, then when they are given a tool the don't fully understand they crqp on it.

LtL please report back what happens and I can offer suggestions.

AA

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Know it will work and it shall, we only use a small percentage of our brains throughout our physcical existance.

Don't ya wonder that what the rest is for?

Use this exercise and push yourselfs and watch and see what it helps you achieve.

Tap into the information super stream of the grays.

So many people don't have a clue about our unlimited potential of being human, then when they are given a tool the don't fully understand they crqp on it.

LtL please report back what happens and I can offer suggestions.

AA

I'm really not trying to attack you here, but I want to break your arguement down a bit.

You provided a theory with no proof. I refuted it, providing some verifiable scientific information. The onus is now on you to refute my statement with verifiable proof that supports your point of view.

Instead, what you have done is state, "Know it will work and it shall", claiming that I dont have a clue about our "unlimited potential".

That isn't proof. That's an assessment based on your opinion. Please give us something substantial and based in reality, not in opinion or fantasy.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
why are all you flamers not tring the exercise, try the exercise then flame it.

RH,
Try it then we can have a dialoug.

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
ok aa

suspending the overlay question for now.

is what you are say is, you wont talk to anyone who has not tried it?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I only tried this a little bit, and started getting nauseous...why is that? I may be sick or something...could that be it? Did you feel nauseous ever, Alien Agenda? Thanks.......

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Even if this method actually worked, and it could establish contact with the grays, why would anyone in their right mind want to establish contact with aliens that abduct and abuse people and treat them like lab rats?!!

With all of the abductees that have been in contact with the grays what good has it done? They have never been provided with any knowledge that could help people. In fact, they have been lied to. It is a big mistake to thiink you are going to learn anything of value from creatures that lie. Don't waste your time.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

uh.....

What if my contact looks like Peter Pan with the wigged-out eyes of a crack geek? And when I questioned it on the nature and origin of his species, it responded by stating, "Meka Leka Hi, Meka Heiney Ho!"

People I am trying to help teach you a technique that will allow you to communicate with a Alien species, please don’t flame this post until you have at least tried it.
The response above is type of a person that has no or very little interest in the higher octaves.

I have plenty of interest in the higher octaves. At least my old piano teacher did. I had trouble with my scales above middle C.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi fibrokat,
your feeling a bit nauseous because your connecting with your higher self, throttle back on the quadrents and slow down a bit. The nauseous will go away I have experienced it a lot. Try and take deeper breaths throughout the exercise.

Hi Skyway,
Thanks for your enlighting comments you might find it safer looking via a telescope. have a nice day.

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
aa

maybe next time your thread should say "just a theroy", if your unwilling to disscus the "proof".

a "proof" implies that you have some. and you've provided none.

yea yea yea, flame right?

do you see what you want to see, or what you've been given? can you tell the difference?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The grays are worse than worthless. They have been flying around our beautiful planet for over 50 years, and in all that time they have never provided mankind with anything useful such as a cure for cancer or AIDS. All they do is make a big show of their ugly flynig craft and intrude into people's private lives. They're a nuisance and should return to the hell they came from.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

All excellent points to be heeded by everyone, but if you want to attempt contact I have given you a door you walk through it or pass it by. The choice is yours....

Ok Morpheus!

One more question. Will I be able to dodge bullets after doing this?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To alienagenda,

I am hoping to try this exercose when I go to bed tonight.

However as someone who has an oobe (out of body) experience once
in my life, I'd like to ask you are the vibrations you describe the same as many
experienced astral viewers say they experience when they are trying to get
'out of body'.
Any techniques I have read up on usually involve relaxation methods
which include deep breathing and the focusing on something visual in the mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

RH,
Try it then we can have a dialoug.

I did this morning after I woke up and read the post. That was where I initially came up with the assessment that this is merely a relaxation exersize.

Now, you've promised dialogue. Please go back up and address my posts.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
aa

no, i have not tried your exercise. but, i have tried similar things, with varied results.

my whole point is, the mind is a very complexed thing. now, if you enter into the subconscious state, it gets a whole lot more complexed.

just like in a dream, your subconscious uses symbols (by in large) to communicate to your conscious. however, these symbols are not literal translations. for example, if you dream of water it generaly represents your state of subconscious. if the water is still, you are experiencing a clalm state of waking life. if it is dark and splashy, your are experiencing troubles unresolved in your waking life. these are only examples.

fine, ill say it.
i do not believe what you are experiencing is reality. only a very vivid imagination.

Im not taking sides but what you describe above is pseudo-scientific as well. YOu cant sit here and say hes wrong when you start rambling on about dream interpretions. There is no scientific evidence of this. We know NOTHING about the brain, let alone how the MIND works. Sorry just had to call you on it.

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
beyonddeath

fair enough.

but i never said he was wrong. go back and read my post.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by JSR]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi pmexlorer,
The vibrational frequency is not the same, during the exercise your body will start to vibrate as you enter the stream. You see when a lower vibrating object comes into contact with a higher vibational object the vibration frequencies of the lower object is brought up to the higher freqeuce. Once achieved your frequencies will never fall back ever. And in turn the same will happen when you come into contact with a lower frequency. Its all about energy web has tons of good reads on the subject.

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hey "alien agenda"

i think your name explains your results my friend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join