It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Almost all alien communication happens through telepathy. People report over and over again that the aliens spoke into their mind without moving their lips.

So trying to use the mind to communicate with the aliens is the obvious path to take.

One alien said to a woman: "Stop thinking so much, so there will be room in your mind for me to communicate with you". All of her thinking had been blocking out the alien's attempts at clear communication.

When aliens start communicating with you through telepathy it is awesome to say the least. And this exercise is obviously one way to open the mind to such contact.

They're not muppets or happy little angels though. They are technologically advanced beings from the future. After you make contact and get to know them well then ask them to appear to you. They will possibly come through portals in space and show you the secrets of life. Then people will say you're crazy of course, so keep it to yourself.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

You my friend don't have a f**king sense of humor, why can't you alien types just lighten up once and a while?? We're HUMANS, we like to have fun with stuff to keep this board SANE. Jesus jumping horsemaster Christ.

You sir don’t have a clue what we are accomplishing here, had you not have the manners of a barn animal maybe you would be enlighten enough to join us.
Maybe you should go to Wal-Mart and by a telescope.

YOU, sir, having insulted another member, need to re-evaluate yourself.

I tried having a discussion with you in the first 5 pages of this thread. I tried what you asked, you promised discussion, I asked for some minuscule form of tangible proof (having already presented some of my own), and you ignore it. Now you insult other people.

Again, I think you are only looking for attention and "internet accolades", and that you have nothing but Snake Oil for sale in this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This thread is stupid. I am still waiting for AA to tell me what he has learnt from these aliens he claims to be in contact with.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Who would have imagined that this thread would have generated so much controversy, on one side you have the debunkers and skeptics demanding proof for the invaluable claim of “Proof Positive of Aliens Comms”. But most of them simple refuse to try the exercise laid out before them, dead in the water even before they get off the ground because they are firm in their resolve that it simple can’t work. On the other side you have an open minded populace of beautiful humans trying an exercise (at face value no less) that are experiencing “real” occurrences that they don’t understand let alone try to explain to the debunkers and skeptics.

So this thread rages on like a never ending war, two sides firmly entrenched in their belief systems battling each other for absolute confirmation of what is exactly happening. Asking for proof, asking for confirmation, wanting to urning of proof of the unknown….

My intentions of this thread are the same now as they where when I posted it, I have giving you all an exercise that will ultimately put you in contact with an Alien Species. To date none of you have entered the grays informational stream because if you had you would understand the point of view I am coming from. But many of you that have spoken and the silent masses who have not spoken are so close. Which is why I wanted people to experience it without being held to my experience alone because everyone experience is different and cannot be explained in a 3 dimensional way so, only if you experience it will you then understand.

I will share with you some of my own experiences that have been uncovered by using this excercie and being put into direct communications with the grays, let you be the judge of it.

I now have in my possession the formulas needed to open a rift to the CHI (Central Hub of Intelligents) by where all realities converge. Via a strict mathematical model we can now extrapolate the precise coordinate system within the CHI of the thing desired. Ok how does this work lets say you want to lose weight, man forget about diets how about we use 13 questions that are designed to pinpoint unique information about the person who wants to lose weight then we assign numerical values to these answers then put them into a formula hence located the precise place with in the CHI of the “you” who is 125lbs instead of 180lbs. Now that we have the precise location of the 125lbs you lets superimpose both realities into one in real time, now you go to bed and within lets say 30 days you are now 125lbs. OH here’s the kicker you see you suffer none of the effects of rapid weight loss because the 125lbs person you converged with never had the same craving as you etc. Humm you say you see the endless possibilities.

How about unlocking of new senses, I now have in my possession the ability to put geometry into a static picture to lets say remove chronic pain from a person, remove any unwanted entities from their immediate surrounding, put them into a happy mood for the day. It works by imprinting the geometric formulate of what’s intended into a picture of the receiving persons choice. Its instantaneous.

You want to know of the places I have been, I have been to the surface of Mars and listened to the sounds that the Martian landscape makes at dawn being only 2 inches about the ground. I have seen stars being born on the edges of M313, I have experienced the death and rebirth of galaxies throughout the entire Universe(s), yes plural because there are endless universes.

You think time travel is possible it is but not of what Einstein wrote…. You see simple put everything exists everywhere in the here and now and everything exist simultaneously. Past, present and future of all time exist everywhere all the time. Lets say you want to change (your) future you cant because your time line is infinite. But you can shift the timeline of another you that existence in the here and now. Then if you know how you can jump shift in that reality hence you change your future and so on. The same is true for the past and so on. Ever drive by a place and you get the feeling like you died there once or twice… get it.

You see folks you are all unlimited beings trapped within your physical bodies, I am and have been trying to show you 1) That you are an unlimited being, 2) that you have unlimited potential, 3) that you can achieve all of this with a simple exercise that will put you into the information stream of all potentiality.

AA

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's comical the way that people are being told about tapping into the information stream of the grays and yet NO INFORMATION is provided to confirm the claim.

I can almost guarantee that NO INFORMATION will ever be gained through this alleged "stream." The reason being that NOTHING of worth has ever been imparted to to people by the "aliens" after 50 years of infiltrating our planet and abductions. Anyone who thinks they will gain any knowledge from grays will assuradely be disappointed. The only things the aliens have ever given people are abduction, abuse, and implants. These creatures are only interested in EXPLOITING human beings and TAKING as much as they can from them.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The supposed knowledge that some people claim to have received from aliens is usually just new age concepts worded a bit differently. It amounts to nothing more than visualiztion techniques. Nothing new. No information on building an anti gravity device.....no cure for fatal diseases...no technique for regrowing lost limbs....no cure for blindness....nothing of substance....only a bunch of EMPTY CLAIMS!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I now have in my possession the formulas needed to open a rift to the CHI (Central Hub of Intelligents) by where all realities converge. Via a strict mathematical model......I now have in my possession the ability to put geometry into a static picture

Formulas? Care you post them? Do these realities converge orthogonally or do they superimpose? What is the mathematical model? Does it use the normal operators we're used to, and are they commutative? What is the number system? And as for your geometry.. What does it mean to put geometry into a static picture? Is it Euclidean or not? Can you perform trigonometry with the angles, and if so, how does the cosine relate to the tangent?

I'm suspicious of your claims, in case you couldn't gather that from my questions, which I fully expect you won't be able to answer in a satisfactory way. I think you are speaking new-age fluffery and throwing in scientific and mathematical terms. But you've provided nothing that would indicate you learned anything TRUE from any beings. If you could show some math that you could show to a real mathematician who could then say, "My gosh, you HAVE found a new form of math, and it's fully self-consistent and profound!" THEN you might have something.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Skyway,

I'm no moderator but your posts are full of fear. Don't you understand that those that aren't as fearful or God fearing as you, are entitled to try this.

You are on this thread and one of Seentoomuch's and you are terrified of this. Regardless of alien connection, the guy is telling you to relax, have fun and think of colours.....and you are scared of this!!!!

I don't get you as much as you don't get this. You have made your point perfectly clear, why do you have to continue making it. You don't need to save us, in fact, I find it really annoying that you feel you need to think for people who try this.

This is the first thread I have seen where Tiloke of all people (and others) have actually experienced anything and it isn't just one person reeling off experiences.
Now, if you believe AA and that it is to contact aliens and that aliens are bad, again, why is it your decision if I do or do not try this excercise? I've read your fear mongering and I can see right through it. I'd rather get eaten by an alien than stabbed by a human because he wants my wallet. Deal with it. Please. You had your say now and we all hear it. Those that want to heed it will, everyone else just wants to get on.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
One alien said to a woman: "Stop thinking so much, so there will be room in your mind for me to communicate with you". All of her thinking had been blocking out the alien's attempts at clear communication.

How about this scenario; "Stop thinking so much, so you won't be able to discern the illogical or inane."

Let me get this straight.....our thought processes are so powerful, aliens can't communicate with us without dumbing us down?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hello again.

Please don't get me wrong but this thread is getting a bit heated on both sides, no? True, this thread is in the UFO section with an alien related title and the always controversial word "proof" is attached to it but in my opinion it still just offers an exercise that can be interesting even if just to explore the workings of one's mind (be them internal or transcendental).

- The prospect of alien communication would be interesting;
- Contact with those deceased would be lovely;
- A better understanding of my perception would mean a lot to me;
- At least understanding better those that report these experiences in this forum would be wonderful. Even if after all I still remain sceptic I'm at least hoping to close the gap between myself and believers/abductees as much as possible.

The element that I find refreshing in this thread is that instead of expecting me to change my mind on everything that has been my existence so far and believe something out of the blue I am being proposed an exercise. Points of view and beliefs aside.

I'm at least certain that if I end up conjuring up a plethora of amazing vizualizations and sensations it is bound to be better than what's on TV these days.
Cheaper too.

So though I do not follow any sort of belief (anyone that caught any of my posts in this section might have noticed that already) and am not exactly hopeful or determined towards any given goal I am still testing this exercise.

Can't hurt can it?

Well in my case it hurts a bit.

Reporting on my progress I have tried it a second and third time after my last post and I still got a bit of a headache but must say - a lot more toned down and hardly as alarming and I feel I'll get past that obstacle soon. My ability to concentrate is improving a little I think - it has always been extremely hard for me to just refrain from day-dreaming which always made meditation an effort. Sadly I haven't met with anything else. No images or otherwise extraordinairy sensations have come to me yet from the exercise. I will keep trying and see what happens.

On a bright note I have now discovered that tea is actually a very pleasant drink that relaxes me a great deal.
That alone has been worth it so far.

(Note: I hope my lighter take on this heated discussion does not insult or upset anyone.)

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Prote
I am not afraid of aliens. I am just not fooled by them. If I were afraid of those fiends I probably would not say anything against them. All I am trying to do is present the truth to you and others about these "aliens." My concern is that you people are being duped into doing something that could harm you. You're like children who are being lured with candy by those who wish to harm you -- the aliens. And if you disagree...that is your prerogitive. But at least you didn't do it because you were not warned of the peril.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Prote
I am not afraid of aliens. I am just not fooled by them.

But where does your fear come from? and why did you admit you have never had contact? I am terribly sorry to break the news but you are not speaking from a position of experience.

If I were afraid of those fiends I probably would not say anything against them. All I am trying to do is present the truth to you and others about these "aliens."

Again, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but as far as I am concerend, you don't have the truth, no one does! AA doesn't have the truth, you don't have the truth. Only our individual experience is truth to us individually. Let people make their own choices and mistakes.

Why is what you say truth anyway when you admitted you have never had alien contact?

My concern is that you people are being duped into doing something that could harm you. You're like children who are being lured with candy by those who wish to harm you -- the aliens.

OK then Dad!!!! When did you assume this responsibility? And since when did relaxing and thinking of colours harm anyone? If it's there in mind or reality or not, then it's there. If you hide from it because of your fears, you will never understand. You are fearful, your posts are screaming it and you are the keeper of no one. Shed your assumed role, THAT's what's in your head.

And if you disagree...that is your prerogitive. But at least you didn't do it because you were not warned of the peril.

Thank you! case closed. There's no need to add more "warnings" then, is there?

Back on topic.

Whilst I am (unsuccessfully) trying this meditation, I await results from others (good or bad).

Oh, and skyway. If one is fearful when doing such a thing, do you think the experience would be good?

I would urge anyone trying anything that their frame of mind should not be filled with negativity. But that goes for any such like excercise, aliens or not.

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 23/10/06 by Prote]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm pretty much echoing Prote and myself when I say this, Skyway, we understand your position as we have heard it many times and it is getting to the point that you are wasting the sites bandwidth along with generating alot of negativity where there needs to be none. Please unless you have something new and constructive to say, can you just stop telling us what we already know?

And to everyone else that has asked for information from some of the experiencers I say that you have absolutely no patience...Thats like telling someone to explain in detail everything about calculus down to the toughest equations after just beginning to learn calculus the week prior...give us some time as this is extremely new and foreign to most of us.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok not to get into the argument here but i think the original poster just simply asked if people would try something and post thier results. I see no where in this lengthy post that he says he please post how stupid this thread is, personally im not what you would call a beleiver in this kind of thing but hey what the hell i figured i would try it. Friday night i laid down and began the exercise which seemed much like meditation ive done before. Pretty much got the same results i had gotten before with other meditation i went to sleep and woke up refreshed so no harm no foul. However just to add to the " dont open pandoras box" mentality some seem to have ill mention the weird part. ......

At one point during the exercise i had what felt like an episode of sleep paralysis , i dont beleive i was actually paralized but i did get the whole " im not alone and something sinister is here to get me" feeling. But sleep paralysis is nothing new to me as ive had it off and on through out my life. Anyway the next morning i woke up and walked over to the bedroom window to see what the weather looked like and just as i peered out the window a crow slammed right into the glass killing itself. ( scared the hell out of me as i caught me by surprise ) I took this as a sign to go back to bed and watch tv. While watching tv another bird decided to take its life in the window next to me, then when i went to walk down stairs another bird in a different window slammed head first. This continued through out the day, a total of six birds sacrificed thier lives that day which i will say is pretty damn odd and freaky but i doubt it was the result of the exercise but i thought it worth mentioning.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
After reading all of the posts about this topic, and the lack of people willing to give it a try, I decided to give it a try last night. This was not without fear though. I had to talk myself into it since I wasnt sure what type of pandoras box I was going to open. Anyway, it was about 2:30am when I tried it. . and I have to say, it was the most amazing experience I have ever felt.

I decided to try it while laying down for bed next to my wife. She sleeps with a big box fan on, so wasnt sure it it would interfere with the process. . but gave it a shot. I laid down on my side, and tried to imagine the whole color thing. I was having a hard time doing it at first. Do I just picture the color as a whole, or do I envision the + and imagine staring at each color (if that makes sense). So what I started to do is think about a ping pong table with the colors in the respective boxes. I did this for about fifteen minutes with no results. I then decided to just drop it, and go to bed. It was getting late. . . and thats when it happened. I felt a shot of energy go through my body and it felt like I was floating. I then heard what I can only describe as a cross between running water and a the sound you used to get when dialing up your old modems. . except without the annoying screeching sound. It was definately a "stream" of static. . and it was loud. I then saw appear in front of me a guy talking. saying something, but I couldnt hear the words. . and it was only his head. At least the image was focused on his head. I tried to hear him talk, but couldnt hear through the stream of static. The whole time it felt like I was floating in black space. I remember feeling afraid when it happened. It had the feeling like I was being lifted up out of my body and being brought somewhere. . but I knew I was still in bed, so I kept with it telling myself not to succumb to my fear. After about three minutes it was over. . I remember feeling like I had been somewhere, and felt a little odd. My stomach started to hurt about five minutes afterward, and I couldnt get back to sleep for an hour. I kept feeling like what ever it was, it was tugging back at me to do it again. I also found it hard to NOT think of the color pattern afterward and had to replace the image with something else. I think work or something
. Anyway, the experience left me a believer in what AA has preached. Something amazing happened. Did I talk to aliens? No . . but am I anxious to try again and "develop" it more? Yes indeed. . . . simply amazing. Thanks AA. . Im interested in what you think. Am I doing this right?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

My concern is that you people are being duped into doing something that could harm you. You're like children who are being lured with candy by those who wish to harm you -- the aliens.

OK then Dad!!!! When did you assume this responsibility? And since when did relaxing and thinking of colours harm anyone? If it's there in mind or reality or not, then it's there. If you hide from it because of your fears, you will never understand. You are fearful, your posts are screaming it and you are the keeper of no one. Shed your assumed role, THAT's what's in your head.

Prote,
He's speaking of common sense. Who knows, maybe the aliens devised something of this simple relaxing, colour coordinated meditation to harm someone against there knowledge to which it sounds like no harm?

Simplicity is clearly underestimated.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I now have in my possession the formulas needed to open a rift to the CHI (Central Hub of Intelligents) by where all realities converge.

Post it.

Originally posted by Alien AgendaI now have in my possession the ability to put geometry into a static picture to lets say remove chronic pain from a person

Let's get some video or at least some corroborating evidence from someone you have "helped".

Originally posted by Alien Agenda I have been to the surface of Mars and listened to the sounds that the Martian landscape makes at dawn being only 2 inches about the ground.

Pick a known spot there, one with ample photographs and videos, and describe it to us. Say like maybe one of the Mars Rover spots. Someplace that will be under future scrutiny by NASA so we can compare your description with theirs.

Originally posted by Alien AgendaI have experienced the death and rebirth of galaxies throughout the entire Universe(s), yes plural because there are endless universes.

Than you must have TONS of scientific knowlege that the scientific community could use. Provide us with one unique insight that we can ask someone else to corroborate.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Prote,
He's speaking of common sense. Who knows, maybe the aliens devised something of this simple relaxing, colour coordinated meditation to harm someone against there knowledge to which it sounds like no harm?

Yes, his sense is all too common, I assure you he is in the majority. Maybe, maybe, maybe. That's it. You don't know, I don't know and I don't think he will ever know so preaching what you don't know is, well...

It isn;t even like he is an experiencer with bad experiences. He's caught up in the physical and his fear stops him from learning like it stops most of the planet.

All I can tell you is that there are some very keen minds here on ATS. I think we are capable of making our own decisions. Whatever you do, don't press the red button.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
All I can tell you is that there are some very keen minds here on ATS. I think we are capable of making our own decisions. Whatever you do, don't press the red button.

I dont mean to be flaming you but... All I got from that, is you claim the majority of ATSers do an experiment on themselves, without valid precautions, but the judgement of simply underestimating the simple. What about considering Safety First. Spare me the humor.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Are you guys familiar with the term day dreaming?

The reason you all have a different experience as your brain starts to lapse into a sub conscious state it begins 'cleaning up' from the days work. During this period it releases random pulses. These random pulses, neuron firings and so on, are interpreted by the certain parts of the brain responsible for putting sensory data together and finding patterns in the data; basically making what you see, feel, hear and touch make sense to you.

This isn’t certain but there is some evidence to suggest medically this is what happens when you dream. Now if you are in a semi conscious state and you have just been thinking about aliens… guess what happens. Your brain already has the alien information, it already has the lying down information, and now its got these 4 colours and 4 quadrants of the brain. It tries to put everything together and gets what you might expect, a mess. Generally when you get something that doesn’t make sense it will create a narrative and try to tie it all together (the brain is an amazing thing).

So when you have your experience its really just daydreaming but you’ve imposed all these random things on this part of your brain and its doing its best to make sense out of senseless, or random data.

And amazingly enough this is more or less the key to all meditation. Not only that, you can achieve the same result by taking, yep you guessed it, '___'.

So in closing, both your lack of proof AA in addition to your new age garble has lead me to conclude that you are a gullible moron, as is anyone who agrees that they are in contact with aliens by day dreaming about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join