It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i CREATED a new preset for my Brainwave Generator and once I entered all the HZ/colors parameters i gave it a quick try.
I'm not that familar with what some would call 'safe' HZ presets but these presets should be used with caution. I quickly noticed my eye lids were quivering as well as a vibration felt within my body. I've had this happen once when i tried to astral project using a 'binural abyss' mp3.

just use caution, thats all im saying if you try the tone generator route.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
i CREATED a new preset for my Brainwave Generator and once I entered all the HZ/colors parameters i gave it a quick try.
I'm not that familar with what some would call 'safe' HZ presets but these presets should be used with caution. I quickly noticed my eye lids were quivering as well as a vibration felt within my body. I've had this happen once when i tried to astral project using a 'binural abyss' mp3.

The second time I tried this was last night right before I slept, and I had the exact same feelings as you enrage. My eyelids were quite active and my fingers and toes were twitching a bit, it basically felt like my nerves were supercharged...pretty wierd. Definately going to try it again tonight. Even if I dont contact aliens, I've always been interested in meditation and I've read that some very neats things can occur while meditating.

I see more and more people are trying this out, and some of the results are very interesting

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The people that are trying to make contact with the aliens are saving the aliens the trouble of needing to abduct thme. Making their work easy for them. Like sheep leading themselves to slaughter.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
can you back up that statement with any evidence?

thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewan
can you back up that statement with any evidence?

thanks.

The countless abduction reports.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

CREATED a new preset for my Brainwave Generator and once I entered all the HZ/colors parameters i gave it a quick try.

The frequencies for the colors are meant to aid the quickening towards the grays stream, they are an aid. They exercise is increasing you vibrational level, I posted the Tones to aid someone that was color blind. They will produce an image for him/her that will create the same effect as the color energy will.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The second time I tried this was last night right before I slept, and I had the exact same feelings as you enrage. My eyelids were quite active and my fingers and toes were twitching a bit, it basically felt like my nerves were supercharged...pretty wierd. Definately going to try it again tonight. Even if I dont contact aliens, I've always been interested in meditation and I've read that some very neats things can occur while meditating.

I see more and more people are trying this out, and some of the results are very interesting

You are near to the stream next time this happens listen for the sound of running water and head to it. The feeling will begin to pull you toward it, once you are close feel the overwhelming calm and security that embodies you, at this point you are VERY close to first contact.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The people that are trying to make contact with the aliens are saving the aliens the trouble of needing to abduct thme. Making their work easy for them. Like sheep leading themselves to slaughter.

Hi SkyWay,
Thanks for you words of wisdom, can you please elaborate on “like leading themselves to slaughter”. You sound like a person that has had intimate contact with the grays please tell us all about the dome and glom that awaits us all.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Hi SkyWay,
Thanks for you words of wisdom, can you please elaborate on “like leading themselves to slaughter”. You sound like a person that has had intimate contact with the grays please tell us all about the dome and glom that awaits us all.

No personal experience, thank God. Just the conclusion I have come to from the reported experiences of others.

Leading themselves to slaughter because they are VOLUNTARILY presenting themselves to aliens...they don't need to be led to slaughter....they VOLUNTEER.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

No personal experience, thank God. Just the conclusion I have come to from the reported experiences of others.

Leading themselves to slaughter because they are VOLUNTARILY presenting themselves to aliens...they don't need to be led to slaughter....they VOLUNTEER.

Skyway,
People have been asking for proof of aliens forever, I am here to help facilitate their wishes by showing them first that they are unlimited beings, second by showing them the awesome potential of the human mind, third by providing a peaceful and comfortable way to be introduced to a friendly and bonevolet species like the grays.

But yet you attack and persists based on at best second hand knowledge and your own opinion (which is fine not attacking it in any way) with out any first hand knowledge. Then you further diminish what people are doing by saying “voluntarily” and being “slaughtered”.

Try the exercise bro…. Proof is in the pudding.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I tried the exercise again last night (2nd attempt) and here are my results:

First, I made sure I was in the same environment (on couch, TV off, etc.) and then I made sure to visualize the Green and Yellow colors in the suggested order, taking care not to transpose them again.

I started the exercise and it did seem a bit more difficult as if I had to exert an undesired amount of effort to keep the Green and Yellow colors in their suggested locations. When about 10 minutes into the exercise, the front left side of my head seemed to be heating up to the point it actually felt hot, but when I put my hand to my forehead, the left side didn't feel any warmer than the right side.

At about 15 minutes into the exercise it began to feel as if something was sporatically and lightly brushing against the left front side of my forehead. The same area that was feeling "hot". The best way to describe the brushing sensation is to image what a feather would feel like being gently passed over your skin. Now of course I put my hand to my forehead thinking maybe a piece of hair or dust or something was causing the "brushing" sensation, but I couldn't feel anything there.

I continued on with the exercise when suddenly at around the 20 min. mark, I began to hear a loud buzzing / humming sound which seemed to come from the air about 4 to 5 feet directly in front of me and about 1 foot higher than my head. This wasn't buzzing like an insect, it was similar to an electrical buzzing sound. Similar to the kind of sound you might hear if you cross wires attempting to hook up a subwoofer or an ungrounded techniques 1200 turntable. Again, the sound was similar to these things, but not exact.

Now honestly at that point, I started to get a little scared and freaked out and when I opened my eyes to try and figure out where the sound was coming from, as quickly as the sound appeared it went away.

After having a thorough look around, I calmed down a bit and resumed the exercise and about 5 min. back into it, the buzzing sound returned and it seemed to get louder and softer at times, not as if it were getting closer then farther away, but as if the intensity of whatever was making the sound was increasing and decreasing. One of the last things I remember before my wife came and woke me up, telling me to come to bed at 2:50am was some sort of "sound" which seemed to be trying to come through the buzzing. What the sound was, I couldn't say. I couldn't tell if it was words, music or simply some other "feedback" type noise. The best way to describe it is that it was similar to listening to static on the radio and hearing a faint station in the background. You can't make out if there is music or a person talking, but you know there is a station there. I can say that I did get the sense that it was some form of communication, but not the sense that it was someone or something attempting to communicate with me. It was more the sense that I was "evesdropping" or "tuning in to" some form of communication that I am completely unfamiliar with and never been exposed to before.

Here is the peculiar part (granted the whole thing is a bit strange), I began conducting this exercise at 9pm EST and the buzzing sound seemed to be at its most intense at approximately 9:45pm. For those of you who don't know me, typically I never go to sleep before 2am, usually 3am. I haven't went to sleep before 10:00pm in a few years. Last night I was asleep before 10:00pm.

Note: I'm going to try it again tonight, but I'm going to transpose the Green and Yellow back to the way I had them the first time I tried the exercise.

That's my experience, take it for what its worth.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by darkskills]

[edit on 19-10-2006 by darkskills]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I can say that I did get the sense that it was some form of communication, but not the sense that it was someone or something attempting to communicate with me. It was more the sense that I was "evesdropping" or "tuning in to" some form of communication that I am completely unfamiliar with and never been exposed to before.

You where very close to entering the grays stream, and you VL was very high too. The stream to “seem” likes it communicating with you but you are picking up on thought forms within the stream. Once you are in the stream you will have first contact and there will be no denying the experience.

Being scared is perfectly natural; people have no idea what to expect, there is no shame in this at all. All of our human feelings kind get put on the back burning for a better lack of words once we enter the stream. Your not scared and there is no sense of time so to speak.

For everyone that is experiencing the VL level and can hear the noise you are very close. Try and move to it and above all HAVE FUN people. Experiment with it put your finger in it then your big toe, be a little kid.

Pretend you about to make first contact with an Alien species.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
AlienAgenda,

I have also tried without success, my biggest problem is actually visualing the 'box' of colour,I tried at approx 2am last night, I usually lie down on my bed with all lights off,facing the ceiling with my hands by my sides and my head resting on a pillow, I start to relax and try to drown out any background noise, which I find difficult then I start to breather through my nose and I begin trying to visualise the first colour, red. The problem is i tend more the colours at the front of my head (in relation to what angle my head is positioned) rather than at the top of my skull or brain, is this crucial, can you recommend some imagery or how exactly I should try to visualise the the four 'portions' of colour and how long I should spend on the first one before moving to blue, yellow and green?
Also how long should it take for the vibrations to start or will everyone experience different results?
If there is a download available whereby I could listen to the sounds mentioned by others above which will help me with the excercise?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

AlienAgenda,

I have also tried without success, my biggest problem is actually visualing the 'box' of colour,I tried at approx 2am last night, I usually lie down on my bed with all lights off,facing the ceiling with my hands by my sides and my head resting on a pillow, I start to relax and try to drown out any background noise, which I find difficult then I start to breather through my nose and I begin trying to visualise the first colour, red. The problem is i tend more the colours at the front of my head (in relation to what angle my head is positioned) rather than at the top of my skull or brain, is this crucial, can you recommend some imagery or how exactly I should try to visualise the the four 'portions' of colour and how long I should spend on the first one before moving to blue, yellow and green?
Also how long should it take for the vibrations to start or will everyone experience different results?
If there is a download available whereby I could listen to the sounds mentioned by others above which will help me with the excercise?

Thanks

Hi pmexplorer,

You are trying to hard brother, first and foremost this has to be a fun exercise if you feel you are working to hard at it then well you are. Its about enjoying yourself and feeling good and all that.

Try the following and don’t laugh either OK.

Try it at 10:00 PM sharp, instead of lying on your back crawl up into a fetal position either on your left side or right makes no difference. DON’T try and relax tell your “mind” not your body that you are relaxed and it shall be. If your ego steps in tell it to get f*(cked, and it will.

Listen to Kashmir by led zepplin or listen to any type of classical music by Bach during your entire experience.

Substitute the colors in the four quadrants with four picture of friends, family, pets, bugs whatever you can imagine sharply and easily.

Folks the substitute part is for him only please stick to the colors.

Pmexplorer I know you can do this…. I believe in you.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As we travel through life we all experience different things which shape our view of reality and the world (and cosmos) around us. Who am I to say that people can or cannot communicate with non-terrestrial beings via this method? I believe anything is possible. That doesn't mean I definitely believe it to be true, but rather, that I believe in the potential for it to be true. I feel that this is a healthy attitude to have, and that I have no right to judge or condemn someone for what they profess to be true.

I am not seeking contact with alien life, personally. That may change someday, but for now it isn't something I'd like to do. There are no negative or positive reasons for this. It just isn't something I'd like to do at this time. However, I would like to thank Alien Agenda for bringing this exercise to my attention, because using it has allowed me to fall asleep without having nightmares for the first time in years. You'll certainly garner no enmity from me for that!

If I might humbly offer some completely optional and unsolicited advice to everyone taking part in this thread, it would be this: if you firmly believe what your perceptions, thoughts, feelings, visions, or any other sources tell you to be true - whether that means you believe communication with aliens via this method is impossible or deceptive, or you believe you are in or have been in contact with aliens via this method - try to remain open to alternative possibilities as well, because there is surely a great deal we don't know, no matter how much we have already learned (for better or worse.) That way, rather than arguing, the most we can say about one another is, "it's possible that you're correct, and it's possible that you're not." That prevents needless arguments and allows for flexibility. I know that's oversimplifying things a bit, but I have seen little flexibility from both sides of the ongoing debates in this thread.

If I see the sky as being blue, and someone else sees it as being green, can either person definitively prove the other wrong using means that do not rely on human perception, which is fallible? How many times have we believed in something with all our being, and had no reason to doubt that faith, only to change our view later? Keep an open mind, no matter what it is that you believe.

As always, these are only my opinions, and I respect and value opposing views, because I accept that I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Skyway,
People have been asking for proof of aliens forever, I am here to help facilitate their wishes by showing them first that they are unlimited beings, second by showing them the awesome potential of the human mind, third by providing a peaceful and comfortable way to be introduced to a friendly and bonevolet species like the grays.

If you wish to satisfy people's wish for proof of aliens, you can do that by providing photos, videos, artifacts....it isn't necessary to put people in personal contact with the aliens. You must be very confused if you consider the grays to be a friendly and benevolent species. A friendly and benevolent species does not kidnap people and subject them to painful and humiliating tests. These creatures are evil.

But yet you attack and persists based on at best second hand knowledge and your own opinion (which is fine not attacking it in any way) with out any first hand knowledge.

I don't need first-hand knowledge to know that poison should be avoided.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Skyway,

If you wish to satisfy people's wish for proof of aliens, you can do that by providing photos, videos, artifacts....it isn't necessary to put people in personal contact with the aliens. You must be very confused if you consider the grays to be a friendly and benevolent species. A friendly and benevolent species does not kidnap people and subject them to painful and humiliating tests. These creatures are evil.
quote: But yet you attack and persists based on at best second hand knowledge and your own opinion (which is fine not attacking it in any way) with out any first hand knowledge.

I don't need first-hand knowledge to know that poison should be avoided.

Young skyway the only way for people to believe in the existence of an alien species is to show them first hand. There is no other way, by providing photos, videos and artifacts you do nothing but provide the skeptics and debunkers with more crap to throw back into your face. I am offering a first class ticket to what people want yet still a large percentage of you refuse to follow the simplest exercise you will ever be garnered with your life time to me yet again a friendly and benevolent species.

Now I don’t want to argue your point any more because its reasonable pointless, you offer nothing except your opinion and I honor it, a I offer an exercise with what I would at this point determine as quiet spectacular considering a lot of these folks posting “used” to be debunkers. And are starting to experience things they cant understand yet.

But Skyway as soon as they make first contact it will make them a believer and not a debunker, nonbeliever what ever anymore. This I promise you.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hi pmexplorer,

You are trying to hard brother, first and foremost this has to be a fun exercise if you feel you are working to hard at it then well you are. Its about enjoying yourself and feeling good and all that.
Try the following and don’t laugh either OK
Try it at 10:00 PM sharp, instead of lying on your back crawl up into a fetal position either on your left side or right makes no difference. DON’T try and relax tell your “mind” not your body that you are relaxed and it shall be. If your ego steps in tell it to get f*(cked, and it will.
Listen to Kashmir by led zepplin or listen to any type of classical music by Bach during your entire experience.
Substitute the colors in the four quadrants with four picture of friends, family, pets, bugs whatever you can imagine sharply and easily.
Folks the substitute part is for him only please stick to the colors.
Pmexplorer I know you can do this…. I believe in you.

Thanks for the reply but maybe I didnt explain properly, I can visualise the colours but I was asking if when you do it if you visualise the quadrants as small squares at the top of your head or if you visualise it as four seperate parts of the brain, im perfectly comfortable with visualising the colours I just need help with where exactly I should be concentrating my mind.
When I see the colour red I visualise it as almost like a see through box of red paint, then I try to move to a block of blue and so on.
Im lookin forward to trying the experiment more.
My interest in this also stems from a couple of years ago when I has a very brief out of body experience which was an incredible experience. Would you say these colours are important or is the exerccise all about thinking of four spaces?

[edit on 19-10-2006 by pmexplorer]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

As we travel through life we all experience different things which shape our view of reality and the world (and cosmos) around us. Who am I to say that people can or cannot communicate with non-terrestrial beings via this method? I believe anything is possible. That doesn't mean I definitely believe it to be true, but rather, that I believe in the potential for it to be true. I feel that this is a healthy attitude to have, and that I have no right to judge or condemn someone for what they profess to be true.

I am not seeking contact with alien life, personally. That may change someday, but for now it isn't something I'd like to do. There are no negative or positive reasons for this. It just isn't something I'd like to do at this time. However, I would like to thank Alien Agenda for bringing this exercise to my attention, because using it has allowed me to fall asleep without having nightmares for the first time in years. You'll certainly garner no enmity from me for that!

If I might humbly offer some completely optional and unsolicited advice to everyone taking part in this thread, it would be this: if you firmly believe what your perceptions, thoughts, feelings, visions, or any other sources tell you to be true - whether that means you believe communication with aliens via this method is impossible or deceptive, or you believe you are in or have been in contact with aliens via this method - try to remain open to alternative possibilities as well, because there is surely a great deal we don't know, no matter how much we have already learned (for better or worse.) That way, rather than arguing, the most we can say about one another is, "it's possible that you're correct, and it's possible that you're not." That prevents needless arguments and allows for flexibility. I know that's oversimplifying things a bit, but I have seen little flexibility from both sides of the ongoing debates in this thread.

If I see the sky as being blue, and someone else sees it as being green, can either person definitively prove the other wrong using means that do not rely on human perception, which is fallible? How many times have we believed in something with all our being, and had no reason to doubt that faith, only to change our view later? Keep an open mind, no matter what it is that you believe.

As always, these are only my opinions, and I respect and value opposing views, because I accept that I could be wrong.

Acewombat04,
I am humbled by your post, and the fact that I was able to help you in some small way. As now as always anytime you need help just ask….

AA

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply but maybe I didnt explain properly, I can visualise the colours but I was asking if when you do it if you visualise the quadrants as small squares at the top of your head or if you visualise it as four seperate parts of the brain, im perfectly comfortable with visualising the colours I just need help with where exactly I should be concentrating my mind.
When I see the colour red I visualise it as almost like a see through box of red paint, then I try to move to a block of blue and so on.
Im lookin forward to trying the experiment more.
My interest in this also stems from a couple of years ago when I has a very brief out of body experience which was an incredible experience. Would you say these colours are important or is the exerccise all about thinking of four spaces?

I personally used to use blocks of colors because I understand them better than say a circle of the same color. Do what ever you are most comfortable with.

The exercise is about pushing activity in the synaptic gap to it limit, thus raising the VL of the being doing the exercise. It all about both…

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join