It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Alien Agenda, I tried this earlier on today but I had trouble visualizing these colours in my mind. When I close my eyes I have a hard time focusing on one thing, there seems to be many things going on. Have you or any of your "experiencing" friends ever get this? I'll probably try again tonight before bed so my heart beat is a little slow and I have an easier time relaxing.

Take it "SLOW" and simple, don’t try to do everything in one sitting take your time you are in no rush. This is all common and nothing to worry about, try to concentrate on one color until you master it then move on to the next.
And remember have fun that’s what this is all about fun and discovery, if its work then it not fun. This exercise was designed to be fun.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hey there Alien Agenda, you still haven't addressed my comments, even though you stated you would. They're on page 3.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I've been an expereincer with the Grey's forever and I have never been able to contact them.

I tried your idea and while doing so asked what is the cure for Cancer. I have been shown the symbols for both Cancer and Aids long ago. Well, last night I dosed off in the process of going through the colors and you know what I got for a answer......don't laugh........"lemon juice"........ okay you can laugh now.

Just wait it gets better once you enter the stream, you will be exposed to information that will boggle your mind, and best of all you can ask anything you want. Just keep at it and you will see.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

to all of you that haven't tried this - and to all of you that have only tried this once for 10 minutes - this is obviously like learning how to swim, ride a bike or drive manual transmission. you can't sit down just once, do it for 10 minutes and expect to be a pro. it takes pratice and dedication before you master the craft. it may take a few dozen tries, encompassing hours of your life...but if you really want to establish contact, this may be what it takes. furthermore, if you go into this exercise full of sarcasm, you're not going to accomplish anything because you'll have a mental block. this is something the truly open minded only will be able to achieve. to all you haters - all you chumps and bashers - you will never achieve what the OP is talking about. why? because you simply don't want to. the thought of being wrong threatens you too much.

You hit the nail on the head.

i think this is very interesting, AA, and i hope to try it sometime. unfortunately, my schedule is so incredibly jammed i don't have an hour to myself - and if i did, i wouldn't be able to relax very well but hopefully i can try this in the future. good post IMO.

humm you would be surprised where you can do it when you are proficient, I frequently have conversations with people and have contact before during and after the conversations with people. Blows their minds….*wink*

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

is this a serious post?

actually, lemon juice could be a cure for cancer. if you do some research on terminal patients, they all have one thing in common - a very low body pH. body pH needs to be ~7.2 in order to be healthy - ever so slightly basic. cancer cannot survive in a basic environment (above pH of 7), or so i've read.

the problem is, most foods we eat leave acid ash in your body. our bloodstream NEEDS to be around 7.2 in pH. the body will literally suck nutrients out of other parts to nourish the blood. lemon juice, while highly acidic, ironically turns the body basic in pH. eating extreme amounts of lemon (as in taking a dozen lemons on a daily basis, throwing them in a juicer and drinking it every single day of your life could very well be a cure? who knows, has anyone tried it? i believe 100% truly that there are known cures for cancer and have been for years - natural cures that cost a few dollars - but they will NEVER be implemented as long as we'll pay pfizer $10 for a single pill that needs to be taken 3 times daily.

if you ever find yourself with cancer, get your pH as high as possible. don't eat meat, don't eat bread, eat nothing but vegetables and drink lemon juice. i bet you'll knock that cancer out of the boat!

It might sound funny but wait until people start posting things that they have no knowledge about as they near the Grays informational stream. Once you have got the hand of it you’re not going to believe what you have learned.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"You have voted user Alien Agenda way above". Very good info, thank you for sharing AA, we need more members like you around here. Going to start experimenting with this.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Hi Alien Agenda, Your exercises sound very interesting. I'll probably give them a try myself sometime. I must admit from what I've heard about the grays the idea of inviting them into my life is a scary prospect. I'm just curious, have you had any negative experiences and if so what happened ?

I have never personally had anything negative happen to me, although some people that have learned the technique may experience some side effect like nausea and a ringing in the ear. But thats about it, some have reported that they have lost track of time while being in the stream if you could classify this a negative effect!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Oh and a note to people who have fears of "greys" I think you watch too much hollywood movies, no offense. I dont think there hasn't been a movie where our little gray friends haven't been horrifying. If you read many grey encounters on the internet you will find that most of the visiting greys have been anything but hostile towards their victims. I can't seem to find a reason as to why the greys, if they do exist, would want to inflict such pain and suffering on people, they dont gain anything through this. Chances are they are just studying us. They pick their subjects, study them for a bit while they are unconcious and if not they wipe their memories so they dont have the painful memories (possible evidence of compassion?), as is what likely occurs during periods of "missing time", and gently place them back where they took them from.

You have nothing to fear except fear itself

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

problem with visualizing

AA,

I am almost completely color blind. When I am doing your exercise I am getting nothing. Is it perhaps because what I percieve as red and green isn't really what those colors are? I do see blue and yellow ok but is being color blind to re/green going to stop me from seeing the greys?

That’s not a handicap this is a plus here what you do we are going to replace the colors with the tones, you learn the tones instead of the colors and they will work the same.
Blue = Sine 8.01
Red = Sine 15.84
Green = Sine -4.96
Yellow = Sine -2.74
Find a tone generator on the internet and plug in the numbers and listen to the frequencies, each will produce and image in your head. You might not be able to hear the tones but wait for the image…. The image is what you want to put into the spaces where the colors go.
You will not be stopped from experiencing this its your right to know the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hey there Alien Agenda, you still haven't addressed my comments, even though you stated you would. They're on page 3.

try the excercise agian, you might be closer than you think

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

"You have voted user Alien Agenda way above". Very good info, thank you for sharing AA, we need more members like you around here. Going to start experimenting with this.

Thanks man....

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Why is it the only thing I ever seem to be able to do is relax, and nothing more? I do the deep breaths, calm every part of my body and then proceed to to try and achieve my goal, yet it never goes through. So far I have failed at lucid draming, astral projection, self-hypnosis and now this exercise. I have tried many different methods for all of those exercises, with the exception of this communication with the Greys and none has ever worked for me. I'm not a close minded person and I never doubt that what I'm doing is impossible, but I simply fail everytime I try them.

Now I have given this exercise a go a few times, and I may need to do it many more times, but I'm afraid that it'll end up like everything else in the past. Either way, I really find this interesting and am anxious to hear a little bit about your experience while I try to get there myself. And can you please tell me a little more than just having a great time and seeing fascinating things? In other words, can you go into detail on one or more of your experiences? Also, why haven't you asked them if there is a better, or rather, easier way to connect with them?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

try the excercise agian, you might be closer than you think

No. I've done as asked and you refuse to have a discussion.

It is as I thought, you aren't looking for discussion, you're looking for attention. good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

problem with visualizing

AA,

I am almost completely color blind. When I am doing your exercise I am getting nothing. Is it perhaps because what I percieve as red and green isn't really what those colors are? I do see blue and yellow ok but is being color blind to re/green going to stop me from seeing the greys?

That’s not a handicap this is a plus here what you do we are going to replace the colors with the tones, you learn the tones instead of the colors and they will work the same.
Blue = Sine 8.01
Red = Sine 15.84
Green = Sine -4.96
Yellow = Sine -2.74
Find a tone generator on the internet and plug in the numbers and listen to the frequencies, each will produce and image in your head. You might not be able to hear the tones but wait for the image…. The image is what you want to put into the spaces where the colors go.
You will not be stopped from experiencing this its your right to know the truth.

is that in HZ?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, it's an old "transcendental meditation" exericse.

Now.. if it really WAS a way of contacting aliens, then all the hippies on the face of the planet back in the 1960's would have been contacting aliens right and left. The Tibetans would all have special knowledge of aliens and alien ambassadors would have given them a technology edge.

JSR

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
wow, some people are really ridiculous.

i don't know how some of you in this thread (i won't mention any names) could sit here and bash someone for conveying what they believe to be the truth and then have the guts to say you're not flaming. you don't have to come out and say "you're an idiot" to flame. sarcasm and a superiority complex work just as well.

this is realy funny to me. i have asked a logical question to a bold claim. and for that, im called a flamer. let me ask all of you people, have any of you contacted aliens yet? no! nobody! i sincerly suggest you do research on the subject before you dabble in things like this.

im not afraid of being wrong. im wrong all the time! and i never said he was wrong. i never implied he couldn't obtain information outside of his own imagination. and i have tried things similar to this. my favorite is "scientific remote viewing" or "srv". look it up, its on the net.

and another thing. i see this "deny ingnorance" stuff all over this site. and you people just lap this stuff up, without asking any critical questions? i only asked one simple question. "are you sure this isn't overlay?" and the guy ignores me. why? is he afraid of being worng? if he is so sure of this stuff, why doesn't he want to talk about his "proof"? how can you listen to man, or woman who refuses to address his critics?

hey Alien Agenda

stop selling people hope. there is enough snake oil peddlers in the world.
-------------
there! i flamed!.....burn baby burn!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is it SIMON

www.thepcmanwebsite.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I thought about this thread after I closed my eyes and was lying down on my bed. I was out like a light in under a minute I believe. I woke up over 4 hours later. Either this is a great way to go to sleep fast or the aliens really had a lot to say. Just joking.

I think a number of meditation experiments such as this one require you not to be sleepy to start with or you'll simply go to sleep unless that is normal.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo57
Oh and a note to people who have fears of "greys" I think you watch too much hollywood movies, no offense. I dont think there hasn't been a movie where our little gray friends haven't been horrifying. If you read many grey encounters on the internet you will find that most of the visiting greys have been anything but hostile towards their victims. I can't seem to find a reason as to why the greys, if they do exist, would want to inflict such pain and suffering on people, they dont gain anything through this. Chances are they are just studying us. They pick their subjects, study them for a bit while they are unconcious and if not they wipe their memories so they dont have the painful memories (possible evidence of compassion?), as is what likely occurs during periods of "missing time", and gently place them back where they took them from.

Another point about hollywood, most people here have probably seen "Fire in the Sky" and was most likely terrified or at least disturbed by the scenes in that movie, well truth be told his actual encounter wasn't even close to what it was in the movie. It was actually kind of peaceful.
www.travis-walton.com...
For anyone interested in reading his actual account.

Interesting points. I've always been conflicted on the subject of these greys... there are definately elements out there in society that see these beings as hostile and a threat to our existence. Others see them as peaceful, or at the very least non-hostile towards us... some even say they're our long-lost brothers.

I really don't know which it is. I've read many books that take a serious look at the possibility of these guys being here for malevolent reasons, the best is "The Threat" by Dr. David Jacobs... he comes up with some pretty interesting things and analyses a lot of material, ultimately coming to the conclusion that these greys are, by nature, deceptive and are not here with our best interests in mind.

Then again, part of me wants to believe that these greys are good, benevolent 'people' that are here to help us.

But the bottom line is... how do you really know? How can we really be sure that these guys are good? I personally have no idea and I refuse to chuck all my eggs into one basket or the other. I remain undecided and if the day ever comes that mass-contact occurs, I think I'll listen to what my gut-instinct tells me and react on that... that's the only SURE way to not be deceived by religion, hollywood, government etc etc.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by firebat]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

uh.....

What if my contact looks like Peter Pan with the wigged-out eyes of a crack geek? And when I questioned it on the nature and origin of his species, it responded by stating, "Meka Leka Hi, Meka Heiney Ho!"

People I am trying to help teach you a technique that will allow you to communicate with a Alien species, please don’t flame this post until you have at least tried it.
The response above is type of a person that has no or very little interest in the higher octaves.

Lighten up a bit, I dont think this person meant any harm.
It was atually funny and good for a laugh. Doesnt mean there not interested in it.

Peace

Dalen

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join