It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ok not that a lot of you are getting closer to the grays stream it’s time to help you out a little more. Up until now all of your experiences have been fantastic and unexplainable, scary yet calming, being giving little bits of information that you could not have know anything about.
You are all getting close to the grays stream and now the moment of truth you need to ask yourself are you ready for “PROOF POSATIVE” about first contact if yes then continue down the rabbit hole if not then you know where the door is.
The grays know who is close to the their stream but you need to take the next step and enter it. Once you have mastered the exercise and you hear the VL noise it’s time for the next step.
Ask within your conscious mind that they show you the way, you will be given a blue ball of light with a bright white core, simple follow it into the stream. Now if that’s not what you get DO NOT follow it “IT IS NOT” the grays. Disconnect from the exercise and ask back for advice.
This guiding light will take you into the stream you will have first contact. The experience of entering the stream is ALWAYS different for everyone but the blue ball of light with a white core is ALWAYS the same before entering the stream.
Please report back you experience.
AA

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
To Sleeper and John Lear,
I would be very interested what you folks think and if you have tried it.

AA

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
you will be given a blue ball of light with a bright white core, simple follow it into the stream. Now if that’s not what you get DO NOT follow it “IT IS NOT” the grays.

Why? What is it?

How do you know what is right or wrong, good or bad? How did YOU know the first times?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

How do you know what is right or wrong, good or bad? How did YOU know the first times?

It’s a frequency of another informational stream, this exercise is about contact with the grays nothing else. I would strongly advise against following any other sources as to where you might end up I have really no idea. This exercise is to be followed to the letter unless given different instructions by myself.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Alien Agenda]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Please remember to post in a civil and non-belittling manner.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well? Anyone else besides AA have a gray-day yet? A bit of methodology collaboration would do wonders for this thread about now...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is so psuedoscientific I can hardly restrain laughter.....ROFL

Seriously, if anything is happening when you try this it is just your mind imagining the desired result.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

This is so psuedoscientific I can hardly restrain laughter.....ROFL

Seriously, if anything is happening when you try this it is just your mind imagining the desired result.

Walmart sells a nice telescope, have fun my friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Does this have to be at night or can I do it during the day? The reason I ask is because when I tried it a couple nights ago, I ended up falling asleep before I could manage to get the colors in the right areas. Red and blue were easy, I have trouble with the ones in the back... I'd very much like to *not* fall asleep before I succeed

Edit to add: While I didn't have the whole colors thing exact, I did start to feel "something" before I fell asleep (at least, the last I remember). I know this wasn't me imagining anything because I wasn't expecting anything at the time.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Ecidemon]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Does this have to be at night or can I do it during the day? The reason I ask is because when I tried it a couple nights ago, I ended up falling asleep before I could manage to get the colors in the right areas. Red and blue were easy, I have trouble with the ones in the back... I'd very much like to *not* fall asleep before I succeed

It can be done anytime you like.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i've just read the whole thread and I am amazed at how some are getting great results. Thanks for sharing this knowledge with the world!

===========================

Originally posted by darkskills

In the first "vision", I was inside of a castle that was under seige and my attention was focused on one particular Knight. The knight was yelling in a language I wasn't familiar with, but somehow I could understand him and he kept yelling "Defend the the Princess!" over and over. He was attempting to fight off a bunch of other knights and he put up a good fight, but was overwhelmed by the shear number of the enemy and he was killed. Now here is where it gets really weird. The knight was a white male with dirty blonde hair and as I was watching that knight, something inside me told me that knight was me. Something told me I was watching myself. Here is where it gets really, really weird. I'm an African American male from a small town in Michigan. I've never been even remotely interested in Knights, castles, princesses or anything related to the genre!

It's a symbolic vision to warn you to protect the purity of your soul now that you are unlocking powerful secrets that could potentially corrupt you.

You also were given a secret about flight in the second vision, and then had it taken from you. This shows that there is someone dictating what you can know and what you can't.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I've been an expereincer with the Grey's forever and I have never been able to contact them.

I tried your idea and while doing so asked what is the cure for Cancer. I have been shown the symbols for both Cancer and Aids long ago. Well, last night I dosed off in the process of going through the colors and you know what I got for a answer......don't laugh........"lemon juice"........ okay you can laugh now.

They are very wise and i've read that lemons are a miracle cure for a few things. Last night the aliens gave me an invention that is worth billions! I'm numb from thinking about it. I can't share it here because someone will market it before me.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I tried this technique for the first time last night. I quickly felt the warmth and cooling then vibrations within 5 minutes.
After 1 minute of intense vibrations I was launched out of my body into an astral projection. Unfortunately I was very discordinated as vision was blurred and moving was a difficult mental battle.

I will keep trying though and see how progresses.
THanks for posting an interesting technique.

Kind Regards,
Andre

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hello AA, after my last post a couple of days ago, I have tried this method many times more. I have perhaps tried it somewhere around 20 times with no success. In fact, the only thing I've gotten out of it is relaxation, and why wouldn't I be relaxed if I'm sitting down doing nothing?

I'm visualizing the colors with vivid clarity and in the right spots, and I go over them many times over in a session while spending around a minute to two minutes on each color. I make it so that it feels as though I'm happy and having fun, but after going over the colors more than 10 times, it just isn't any fun. It seems as though, just like my attempts at remote viewing, lucid dreaming, astral projection, and self-hypnosis, this has also failed.

Is there such a phenomenon that may be responsible for blocking my mind to do any of these things? Maybe in my past life I had a bit too powerful of a mind and the gods decided to do something about it for my current life.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Impreza]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

i've just read the whole thread and I am amazed at how some are getting great results. Thanks for sharing this knowledge with the world!

Ask you gray contact if they have any advice.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I tried this technique for the first time last night. I quickly felt the warmth and cooling then vibrations within 5 minutes.
After 1 minute of intense vibrations I was launched out of my body into an astral projection. Unfortunately I was very discordinated as vision was blurred and moving was a difficult mental battle.

At this point ask to be shown and you will see you are very close to the stream.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I'm visualizing the colors with vivid clarity and in the right spots, and I go over them many times over in a session while spending around a minute to two minutes on each color. I make it so that it feels as though I'm happy and having fun, but after going over the colors more than 10 times, it just isn't any fun. It seems as though, just like my attempts at remote viewing, lucid dreaming, astral projection, and self-hypnosis, this has also failed.

Drink a glass of warm milk, wait 10 minutes then try agian. You will have steller results this time.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

proof is in the pudding i always say

who the hell would put proof in pudding?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Drink a glass of warm milk, wait 10 minutes then try agian. You will have steller results this time.

Electrolytes?

In any case, I'll try it and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ok well you are all going "Yeah it worked for me thanks" refering to the fact you managed to tap into this 'information stream' of the aliens. This is well and good but where is the information? What have you discoved from this?

Why haven't any of you writern this information that you pick up down and posted it here?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join