It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

A few questions for Alien Agenda.

It's a long thread and want to get things right. Did you say that the Grays showed you everything, everywhere when you asked? You said that you can enter the stream without the meditation now? How often do you do this?

Your eldest will show you what is pertained to your development, yes they will show you everything…. Will your human mind understand what “everything” is of course not.

I can enter the stream at will little or no effort and communicate at with my eldest at the speed of thought.

Remember that everything everywhere exist all the time and has no end or beginning.

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Remember that everything everywhere exist all the time and has no end or beginning.

AA

If that is true, does everything occupy the same physical space as we know it? or is it just dimension overlay covering a vast or minute physical reality or none at all?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
And my last question please. How often do you do this?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Our common sense, when you truly utilize meditation with a good intent, will tell us that such advanced races would most likely be of a peaceful nature. Because if they weren't we wouldn't be here right now.

You make a big error in judgement when you assume that because a race is technologically advanced that they must be morally advanced and "of a peaceful nature." A perfect example that this is an erroneous assumption is the U.S.

You also misjudge when you assume that because an enemy is technologically more advanced that they would destroy any weaker opposition. THINK...if they are that technologically ahead of those whom they wish conquer, they may well have the tech to control them, and therefore don't need to destroy them, .......

very good argumentation SkyWay

whylistentome, i give you something to think.

Actually you self addressed it and probabily you concluded it by yourself now already:

Your answer on AA's 'put a thought in someones head'

An for your own evolution wrong/bad thing to do, and I am glad to see you know this and addressed this. (I know this too)

Now the question: Why does AA NOT know this?

You know who his 'teacher's' are according to his claim.

This is exactly the picture I have of the greys.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

And my last question please. How often do you do this?

Tough question once your integrated with the stream it’s not a question of how often anymore.... you just start to think on a level of couscous that is without of words…. I think you become part of the stream maybe.

Your level of access to information becomes very large, and you use it like a computer accessing information in files. I recently put hardwood floor down in my home, and had to access information on how to do it. Believe me it VERY hard to explain this but you can ask “something” (let’s just leave it at that) too give you the info on how to installed the floor and it comes when you need it.
AA

Please don’t think this like the MATRIX because it not.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Your eldest will show you what is pertained to your development, yes they will show you everything….

What exactly does this mean, as it relates to information on "everything"?

Edit: Make that 2 questions. Do the Grays WANT humans to do this?

[edit on 7-11-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Everything that you need to know about your development as an enlightened being…. If you ask to be shown everything like I asked….

I was shown everything…. Literally like the strings of time without beginning or end .

If that is true, does everything occupy the same physical space as we know it? or is it just dimension overlay covering a vast or minute physical reality or none at all?

You know a 3 dimensional world that you think, live and breath in. Existence is everything in the multiverse everywhere all the time without beginning or ending.

If you took a left at the stop light, and infinite amount of your copies would take a right or go straight.

Simply put…. EVERYTHING EXIST EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT BEGINGING OR ENDING.

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Now the question: Why does AA NOT know this?

You know who his 'teacher's' are according to his claim.

Because i know who and what i am and i have no fear.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Simply put…. EVERYTHING EXIST EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT BEGINGING OR ENDING.

AA

Why?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It how it is.... and was and will be in the multiverse.....

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Tell me how you were able to just get all this info on how to get into the"steam"? who told you? like your experience with who told you.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by jwater88]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Everything that you need to know about your development as an enlightened being…. If you ask to be shown everything like I asked….

I was shown everything…. Literally like the strings of time without beginning or end .

*there was a snip here*

AA

And to my last question please:

Originally posted by intrepid

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You guys want to know what type of understanding i have on existence now? You want to know what i have learned from my eldest?

I will make you a deal... i am going to post DETAILED information to a Moderator of your choice or anyone that works on this board....

I will let them read it and try and digested it in its entirety....

I will present information about my dealings with my eldest that written down into stories by someone I trust...

Name the person and I will deliver the goods in the next couple of days….

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Once this information is made public...

YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME....

and i mean it...

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just answer my question please, no smoke and mirrors:

Originally posted by intrepid

I know you're feeling trapped, you're right.

An answer?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
hardly....

please repost your question bro...

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Make that 2 questions. Do the Grays WANT humans to do this?

They want you to make contact with the universe in only a way that you can understand once your VL level is raised. I never asked directly if they wanted this, and I don’t know its a question that seems to slip your mind when you communicate with them in the stream. (yaya right BS) But I am serious.

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Make that 2 questions. Do the Grays WANT humans to do this?

They want you to make contact with the universe in only a way that you can understand once your VL level is raised. I never asked directly if they wanted this, and I don’t know its a question that seems to slip your mind when you communicate with them in the stream. (yaya right BS) But I am serious.

AA

Why not ask them now?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Who should i send the information to on this board?

They want contact by only of your own free will, they will not contact you first....

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Who should i send the information to on this board?

They want contact by only of your own free will, they will not contact you first....

AA

I'd say YOU as you are the contact, send it to you and relate it to the rest of us. I'm open to this but only if it's genuine.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join