It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome
Who's to say they haven't provided this data or technology?

Let me put it to you this way. If you were a rich family that has built their wealth on cornering the market in coallition with other rich families on all the resources of this planet, would you want to let that power go? If you were indeed this wealthy (and believe me, there are some very wealthy families out there imbedded DEEPLY into everything in our lives) they would be able to pick and choose their government reps and policies. So, if technology came along from an outside source that would eliminate the need for the resources that these wealthy families depend on to keep wealthy, don't you think they would do ANYTHING to prevent this from reaching the world? I mean, they would go from a life of getting ANYTHING that they want on a whim to having to think about their future generations wealth status.

That is very wide ranging and convoluted speculation. I seem to recall that you wrote in one of your earlier posts that the simplest answer is usually the correct one. The simplest answer in this case is that the aliens haven't shared their technology nor anything else with us. I think that, perhaps, you WANT to believe that the aliens are good. Good beings do not mutilate living creatures. These aliens don't even have the decency to vaporize the remains of the poor creatures after they have been butchered....they just dump the carcass like a piece of scrap paper.

So, for you to simply think that, if these Grays do indeed exist, they haven't given us these gifts is also an assumption. You have to realize then that there are other 'localized' forces that may be interfering more than the Grays are.

It is a conclusion more than an assumption because it is based on available evidence.

whylistentome, I hope you realize that I am presenting these views because I am taking you at your word that you wish to explore all options.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Kindly keep this thread on topic....

AA

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
When you have no experience concerning a matter you should judge by the experience of those who have it.

No you shouldn't. You should try not to judge at all. If you really must judge things, why would you choose to judge the portion of the population with bad experiences and not those with good experience? Rather selective isn't it?

I too have no experience with aliens,

So you keep saying, and your opinion is based on others experiences, but only the bad ones...sheesh.

so I base my conclusions on the reported experiences of abductees.

but not all.

From what I have read and heard, the great majority of them wish they had no experience with the aliens. What irony...huh?

Where are these stats? Not irony. Given the stupidity of portions of the population, it doesn't surprise me at all. I saw three people TODAY, all of whom had difficulty opening a door. When I mention words like "dimension" or "universe" to someone socially, watch them glaze over. If you were abducted, you would report a bad experience because that is your expectation.

There are people who have contact with aliens and wish they didn't...and there are people who have had no contact with aliens and wish they did...witness this thread.

But at least you are here to save everyone in your infinite wisdom and personal experience.

Read my questions further up the board please. I too have voiced concerns about "evil entities", perhaps this is what you actually fear. The problem is you are spurting out advice and warnings from a self confessed position of ignorance. I'm all for getting to the bottom of ALL possibilities, perceived good or bad but we must seek, not preach what we don't know.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The aliens are the love of God.

God as we all know is a terrifying being who kicks butts. He don't take crap from anyone. He's not the lovey dovey wimp new agers like to imagine he is.

Sure aliens are terrifying and do things we don't understand, but that's what God has always done too.

The aliens are the way God is interacting directly with humanity in this modern age. Sure they are scary but just do as Christ taught and love God. People thought Jesus was insane for loving God as his father but now we all do it. But God is still the dangerous terrifying being he always was and he is sending his dangerous scary aliens to make contact with us. Just love them as you would love God and you'll pass through your own barriers of fear and enter the aliens realm and meet your maker.

Be afraid and you're stuck in 3D land forever.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
But at least you are here to save everyone in your infinite wisdom and personal experience.

Read my questions further up the board please. I too have voiced concerns about "evil entities", perhaps this is what you actually fear. The problem is you are spurting out advice and warnings from a self confessed position of ignorance. I'm all for getting to the bottom of ALL possibilities, perceived good or bad but we must seek, not preach what we don't know.

All I wish to say is that I learn from the experiences of others, and that has spared me from making their mistakes. Those who get into trouble are the ones who do not take heed of others mistakes and blindly repeat them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed big quote

[edit on 9/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
All I wish to say is that I learn from the experiences of others, and that has spared me from making their mistakes. Those who get into trouble are the ones who do not take heed of others mistakes and blindly repeat them.

The one thing backing you up here at the moment is that no one is prepared to come forward and discuss these "bad entities" that may be unwittingly invited by a novice meditator.

This thread is a meditation technique to contact aliens. To a non enlightened human, all spirits or non three dimensional beings are aliens.

There are at least three people who have stated that this could happen during any meditation, let alone one supposedly designed by aliens to contact aliens.

It's only right this is discussed.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The one thing backing you up here at the moment is that no one is prepared to come forward and discuss these "bad entities" that may be unwittingly invited by a novice meditator.

It is probably too painful to recount such experiences. I can easily understand that some abductees would rather forget, or at least try to, their abductions by aliens. Just imagine for a moment how traumatic it can be for a person to be kidnapped by human bandits. That is horrible enough. But to be abducted by creatures that are not even human has to be a thousand times worse.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Discussion from an interview with Lyn Buchanan, Remote Viewer instructor

www.soultravel.nu...

"No, when it all comes down to it, the best form of communication between humans and ETs is a face-to-face encounter.

That brings up another point about which you haven't asked, but which I will mention here. Studying and databasing many records and reports from abductees, witnesses, etc., certain bits of information have arisen. First of all, when you consider the ETs in light of psychic ability, there are four main categories of them:
There are friendly ETs who are not psychic. For all general purposes, they deal with us on the basis of physical trade agreements, technology transfer (in both directions), business as usual, etc.
Then there are the friendly ETs who are psychic. For the most part, they want to help us develop our abilities and grow as a species, but these are the ones who are very intent on us being more peaceful and less of a warlike species. For them, a highly developed species with warlike tendencies is not something they want loose in the universe.
Then, there are the unfriendly ETs who are psychic. They don't like us for a reason I will speak about below.
One of the reasons the unfriendly + psychic ETs are hostile to us was finally discovered from a study of databased abduction reports. The reports generally show a craft coming upon people, hovering closely over them, and then using mental control to perform the abduction.
The psychic ability of the ET groups (both friendly and unfriendly) who perform these abductions is very strong. Their abilities are much stronger than ours. But notice that they generally have to be in close proximity to do the abducting.
Their range is so short as to be laughable. Laughable, that is, to us humans, who have very weak psychic abilities, but phenomenal range.
For us, viewing across the universe is as simple as viewing across the room. And it is our range that scares them. If our powers ever become developed, with such range, it will make humans one of the most powerful species in the universe.
There are many species out there who do not want to let such a future happen. There are others who know that, if we can become less of a hostile species, we would make excellent citizens and leaders in the universe at large."

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southcoast
The psychic ability of the ET groups (both friendly and unfriendly) who perform these abductions is very strong. Their abilities are much stronger than ours. But notice that they generally have to be in close proximity to do the abducting.
Their range is so short as to be laughable. Laughable, that is, to us humans, who have very weak psychic abilities, but phenomenal range.
For us, viewing across the universe is as simple as viewing across the room. And it is our range that scares them. If our powers ever become developed, with such range, it will make humans one of the most powerful species in the universe.
There are many species out there who do not want to let such a future happen. There are others who know that, if we can become less of a hostile species, we would make excellent citizens and leaders in the universe at large."

Never heard or read this before. But that's interesting thought.
(I like new ideas
)
Spinning this any further then I finnaly see a reason why and elderer of an alien races likes/wants to takes care about us when we increase our spiritual access, say possible through AA's methode. -> selfdefence.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
the aliens are millions of years ahead of us. In fact they created the stone age and placed us into it while they stayed in their high tech labs. They guided our species with spiritual manifestations and now that we're technologically savvy they are showing us a few extra secrets about reality. They still control people spiritually, and in fact they cannot reveal themselves because your spirit will die from awe! So out of mercy they remain hidden and show a little bit of different types of phenomena here and there to keep your spirit alive.

They are neither good nor evil but their actions have good and evil impact on us.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
34 pages of speculation.. and still no proof.

Could someone send me a u2u if any actual evidence is ever presented?

Hank out.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A few people have presented evidence of tapping into an unknown information source/force and receiving information which they physically had no way of receiving. Of course it's not cold hard proof of aliens, (such a thing does not exist), but it is evidence that something is happening to these people which cannot be explained.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southcoast
Discussion from an interview with Lyn Buchanan, Remote Viewer instructor

www.soultravel.nu...

"No, when it all comes down to it, the best form of communication between humans and ETs is a face-to-face encounter.

That brings up another point about which you haven't asked, but which I will mention here. Studying and databasing many records and reports from abductees, witnesses, etc., certain bits of information have arisen. First of all, when you consider the ETs in light of psychic ability, there are four main categories of them:
There are friendly ETs who are not psychic. For all general purposes, they deal with us on the basis of physical trade agreements, technology transfer (in both directions), business as usual, etc.
Then there are the friendly ETs who are psychic. For the most part, they want to help us develop our abilities and grow as a species, but these are the ones who are very intent on us being more peaceful and less of a warlike species. For them, a highly developed species with warlike tendencies is not something they want loose in the universe.
Then, there are the unfriendly ETs who are psychic. They don't like us for a reason I will speak about below.
One of the reasons the unfriendly + psychic ETs are hostile to us was finally discovered from a study of databased abduction reports. The reports generally show a craft coming upon people, hovering closely over them, and then using mental control to perform the abduction.

I like new idea's too. We have exceptional range, and many DNA strands unactive I wish I could unlock them, maybe I will try tonite

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk

thats pretty crazy, being a christian i have always been under the impression that meditation is a bad thing, but i dont really know about it atm.

Depends on how you classify meditation. If you are doing something with focus, intent while observing your thoughts you can call that meditation. WEther it is driving a car or sitting in a cave it is the same (is taught to me by robert rabbin).

Most people consider them self christian, jewish etc by going to church listening to somebody preach then go home.

Once you start saying a prayer with focus on each word and your god, with intent and a clear mind that is = meditation. Unfortunately nobody is tought this.

Once i started to say some of jesus prayers while "meditating" it was such a powerful experience. The words gain textures and energy. The more subtle your thoughts are and the clearer the prayer is the more profound the experience is.

Start with 10 mins and work from there. I usualy repeat Lord Jesus Christ please have mercy on my soul. This was recommended by Ram Dass in his first book "be here now".

Try it and see how you go!

EDIT TO INSERT QUOTE.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by freelogic]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

...Of course it's not cold hard proof of aliens, (such a thing does not exist), but it is evidence that something is happening to these people which cannot be explained.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

then this site would be a total waste of bytes, time, bandwidth, etc.

Yet again, we're still expecting the "positive proof of alien comms" offered by Alien Agenda, and off course, we won't get it: not today, not tomorrow, NEVER. There is no way he can prove (to us or even himself) he's talking to ET through the technic he's given. Maybe he (as others who have tried) believe it, feel it, but not KNOW it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fixed italics

[edit on 10/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yet again, we're still expecting the "positive proof of alien comms" offered by Alien Agenda, and off course, we won't get it: not today, not tomorrow, NEVER. There is no way he can prove (to us or even himself) he's talking to ET through the technic he's given. Maybe he (as others who have tried) believe it, feel it, but not KNOW it.

Segaalindoa,
How would know about us that have communicated with Aliens, how would you know that “Proof Positive” is not on the way? How do you now that I am a “he”? How do you know that other people have not communicated with ET via this method?

Simple answer is you don’t….

Have you tried the exercise?

Hummmm I think your signature says it all…..

signature
I can't handle the truth

Wal-Mart is waiting for you…..

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Segaalindoa,
How would know about us that have communicated with Aliens, how would you know that “Proof Positive” is not on the way? How do you now that I am a “he”? How do you know that other people have not communicated with ET via this method?

Simple answer is you don’t….

Have you tried the exercise?

Hummmm I think your signature says it all…..

Man (or girl or whatever you are), you are very annoynig sending people don't buy your beliefs to walmart (very childish for someone so enlightened like you).

Did your read what i wrote at all???? where did I say that "i know" you or others who tried your technic don't communicate with aliens??? where???

What I said is you CAN'T PROVE IT. Can you????? SHOW ME I'M WRONG.

And let me tell you why I won't try your technic: human senses are deceiving. Nothing that happens inside my head will give me a proof of nothing. I'm searching for proofs and knowledge not feelings or beliefs. That's what you have, great for you but don't try to make them look as proofs.

(Regarding to my signature: off course is a quote from a very known movie)

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Can you give me a timetable on when you are going to answer my last question?

Originally posted by intrepid
For the Gray's: "Do you want humans to engage with you"?

Answer THIS and there will be NO mistakes.

I've been here 3 years, I'm not going anywhere.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's Friday, Nov. 10. I wanted to say this is the third day I've been meditating the way AA said to. The first day, which I think was Wed., I was sick as all get out. I tried it Wed. night, but was too sick.

Yesterday I felt better, but still stayed home. I did the technique twice yesterday, once in the afternoon and once in the evening. In the afternoon I was sitting up and sat with the colors for about 45 min. I became very relaxed and could tell I was moving from a physical awareness, which was very acute, to a higher awareness. Very faintly I could sense a wave, or a humming; a very soft, but continuous and modulating sound, almost a warm buzz.

I'm not certain this was for real, but I've meditated before and recall this very serene and very aware state. I discontinued that simply because I didn't want to force things. I read somewhere that going past a certain point may actually be counterproductive when meditating, partly because the body gets tired or restless sitting in one position too long...this could be inaccurate, but it's part of the reason I discontinued the session.

I am doing it again tonight, and every day. I have a sense that this definitely can lead somewhere. At the very least it will provide all of the benefits of meditation as this is exactly what it is.

Meditation is not dangerous per se, but I know that teachers, gurus, lamas, whoever, often suggest using a guide or teacher when using deeper forms of meditation. The experiences, etc., that can arise from these deeper meditations need a context and some background. I consider it a safe form of using hallucinogens. Except in rare cases, the effects of meditation are strictly positive, whereas some hallucinogens (most likely the lab created '___') have harmed some users. The only way meditation could be negative is if the meditator hadn't anticipated some experiences, and didn't understand what they mean, and this could create apprehension in the meditator more than anything else.

It's all good. I enjoy this and will continue to use it and post any significant experiences. There is nothing harmful about meditation. Period. If you ask the universe, or your guides/angels, relatives/friends that have passed on, whomever, for protection, then you can't go wrong.

By the way, it's very interesting to note that meditation in its purest form, at its deepest levels, is without thought. In Buddhism its egolessness. It's experiencing who we are preceeding any thought of self. And as a consequence it is here that we are all the same; before we label ourselves Jewish, or Catholic, or Christian, etc. Jesus was not a Christian. He recognized that divine spark in himself, and as a consequence, in every other living being. There is no name for that spark outside of the one each of us gives it.

It was noted with some humor that the monks of certain orders got along better with monks of other religious sects than the priests did between both sects, because the monks were meditating on the same thing, whereas the priests, who more acted as the officials and emissaries, were arguing semantics and ideologies. We all come from the same place. If you meditate, you will see that for yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm new to this board so I would like to say hello to everyone first off.

I tried this method also...and came up with some interesting results. Even though my meditation experiments usually have interesting results....this was somehow different.

Some nights i'll be lying in bed trying to fall asleep...and when i hit that certain point between being awake and unconscious...i can hear things. Sometimes it's a conversation... and sometimes it's a weird musical tune that i've never heard before.

Now the voices I hear are always garbled and faint...kind of like trying to listen in on someones conversation at a party...and no matter how hard i concentrate on the voice i can never make out the context.

But whenever i hear music...which hasn't been for a while...it is very clear. I know i am not making this up in my head because i am still fully awake and aware that i am not dreaming or anything. The last song I remember was a sort of metal type song with just the guitar...but it was amazing. The thing is i don't even listen to metal anymore because i've sort of grown out of it.

I play guitar so I can kind of see how I could have imagined it...but it was nothing i've ever heard before. Even though, sometimes it's classical music..sometimes maybe an indian type sound with weird instruments i've never been around or listened to. Weird stuff.

Anyways, I'd just like to discuss these things with people who are also doing these experiments. Something is up here whether it be astral projection, remote viewing, or perhaps just a trick of the mind. But i think it needs more attention.

So i'd like to request a new post by the author of this where we can discuss JUST the subject at hand.

All matters aside I would just like to focus on the subject...I don't want to discuss if aliens exist or if God has anything to do with it, I just want figure out what is happening to other people that have tried this method.

I'll post my experience with this method in some time...those other experiences are from just normal meditation and trying to astral project, which I believe has some common ground with the method described by Alien Agenda.

To everyone...this post and everyones contribution have been enlightening in many ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join