It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Intrepid,

Please understand that I too was very much skeptical to even attempt this method. I reached "the stream" once, and couldnt get back for a week and a half. I was literally one day away from ripping AA a new one about how crazy he was. That was of course until something that I really have no explaination for happened. And oddly enough, it was very simmular to what AA mentioned would happen. Is it proof positive? Not in the realm that I can physically show you "proof". . . yet. I am still trying to come to terms with my experience, and hope that if I decide to go on with this, that I can come back with some solid proof. However that doesnt mean that it doesnt exist. Maybe "they" dont want to show themselves to the masses yet, and know what we are trying to do. I dont know?! What I do know is that I cant even think about even telling my wife about this for fear that she will totally freak out, think I've gone nuts, and divorce me. Is it worth it? Im still debating. . .

Dont even think about dismissing this until you at least give it an honest attempt.

Besides, maybe the proof lies within yourself, and your own experience.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
One more thing.

Where is the world's proof that God exists? Does anyone have any physical proof? No. Yet three fourths of the worlds population believe in a God. The proof lies in ones beliefs and self experiences. For instance, many people believe that their proof of God lies within a miracle that they may have experienced. But is it really proof, or just sheer luck?

Maybe the proof that AA is talking about is simmular. It has to do with one's self experiences. . . like trying to enter the stream and find your own personal proof positive.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
You would think more then 3 people have tried this and felt "something". I myself have tried the method twice but no luck on both tries. Alien Agenda im curious to wonder how often do YOU do this and how many times? how long have you known about this method?

[edit on 4-11-2006 by jwater88]

[edit on 4-11-2006 by jwater88]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Besides, maybe the proof lies within yourself, and your own experience.

Bingo give this ATS user a cigar.... The ONLY proof that will ever convince yourself that something is real is experiencing it for yourself....

AA

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You would think more then 3 people have tried this and felt "something". I myself have tried the method twice but no luck on both tries. Alien Agenda im curious to wonder how often do YOU do this and how many times? how long have you known about this method?

Don’t forget about all the silent masses trying it

I do not use this method anymore, I have no need too. I can make contact at the speed of thought with my eldest. Have physical confirmation about 8 times.
I have no idea how old this meditation method is but on a cosmic level it has been altered to allow humans into the grays stream over the last couple of years. I used it for six months before figure out how to enter the stream without it, but I could not have done it without first raising my VL to match the streams.

AA

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Intrepid,

Please understand that I too was very much skeptical to even attempt this method.

IMO, the issue is not whether or not you're to be believed, that you've entered this stream before... the issue is that it cannot be independently verified by anyone who looks at this from a scientific, objective point of view, which is what ATS is truly all about. That doesn't make your experience false or fantasy... I believe you. It just means that your thread is automatically categorized with the rest of the "I took a ride on a UFO last night / I come from outer space" etc. threads that have not a shred of discernible evidence to corroborate their claims other than "try it" or "ask them to prove it to you." Again, I believe you... but remember, ATS is not about belief-- quite on the contrary, actually.

Is it proof positive? Not in the realm that I can physically show you "proof". . . yet.

Precisely.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Firebat -

It seems like you're saying AA shouldn't have posted this here at all. Whether or not anything comes from it, I disagree with that completely. I think, because he posted it like he did, more people have tried it. Most people are lazy, try it once or twice and give up. From what Ive read in my very limited experience of meditation, there's a good chance you haven't acheived what you've needed to in this amount of time.

I've tried this several times, I haven't had any results, but I also don't have the technique down. I have problems "quieting my mind", which also leeds to my sleep problems. When I do get close, I usually just fall asleep, because I do it at night, it's when I can get some quiet time. Do I think it isn't possible since I can't acheive it? No... Am I grilling AA because of the title of his thread because I haven't been able to successfully get into the "stream" and see the 'proof positive'? No. Seems like semantics to me.

But then again, I read all threads in this section of the forum, and others, and go in with no expectations, regardless of what the title says. If it doesn't sound interesting, however, I don't read it. And, because of Hanks broken-record, I want you to do all the work when that wasn't even the basis of the OP, I can't possibly take his other post about calling aliens to the statue of liberty seriously.

When you go into something with the attitude that it's a bunch of BS, that's exactly what you'll get.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
AA u didn't respond to me telling you that i'm 155lbs and in good health. Still waiting for you to give me an exercise I can use to enter the stream. I've tried it a couple of times and i can't no longer concentrate. The first night i tried it i heart my VL raise and heard the stream. After that night i haven't been able to get the colors.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

AA u didn't respond to me telling you that i'm 155lbs and in good health. Still waiting for you to give me an exercise I can use to enter the stream. I've tried it a couple of times and i can't no longer concentrate. The first night i tried it i heart my VL raise and heard the stream. After that night i haven't been able to get the colors.

Do a google search for green and yellow tulips.... the second one you find will scream your name at you. Copy it to your desk top. Think about the four colors individualy on top of the picture for a few minutes, you have now just changed the VL and geometric structure of the picture.

Drink 1 cup of camille tea with 1/2 of lime and 1 mint leaf exactly an hour prior to trying the exercise. After drinking the tea open up the picture of the tulip you will notice that it seems to be more vibrate, alive somehow it might even try and communicate with you. The geometry of the flower has been modified to help you on your path. Stare at the flower until you see the image when you look away in the physical and in your minds eye.

Then start the exercise, lie in a fetal position and super impose the flower over the images of the exercise…. Never second guessing even once what is happening is not real because it is….

Relax and have fun…. Don’t be afraid of the clicking noise you will here….

Good Luck

AA

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Firebat -

It seems like you're saying AA shouldn't have posted this here at all.

Not at all... but the word 'proof' shouldn't be thrown around so easily.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
OK AA I will give it a try, right now it's my younger brother and me in the house so I'll try it here in the living room telling him not to bug me. Should i unplugg the phone so i doesn't wake me up? Is there any way that if i'm disturbed i can get lost in my subconscious mind?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
DO i do a search of yellow and green tulips separately or together???

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
search for them together....

do this in q quit spot with no noise if possiable....

hehe

ET PHONE HOME

lol

AA

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata
Once again a thread with "proof" and even "positive" in the title but without proof.

you are incapable of percieving proof or positive.

why?

your opinion.

what is your opinion based upon?

what variables exist within your opinion?

if you do not know what your opinion is, then you do not know proof, nor do you know positive, hence the attempt of a negative response.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
you are incapable of percieving proof or positive.

Perceiving is the key word there.

In my opinion, proof is independent (or as independent as we can get) of perception. Perception is different for everyone, therefore perceived proof is different for everyone.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
search for them together....

do this in q quit spot with no noise if possiable....

hehe

ET PHONE HOME

lol

AA

Ok i found the pic that caught my eye, it was the 2nd page and i will gather up what i need for the tea. It will be really difficult to be in a really quiet place but i will try my hardest. I'm hoping for the best. I'm not afraid, I've lost fear in Iraq when i came close numerous times to die. So I don't fear just have faith.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its impossible to get completely quite but get relaxed as possible....
I wish you well on your adventure....
TO BODLY GO WHERE ONLY A FEW DOZEN HAVE MADE IT
AA

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Its impossible to get completely quite but get relaxed as possible....
I wish you well on your adventure....
TO BODLY GO WHERE ONLY A FEW DOZEN HAVE MADE IT
AA

hey, I tryed it last night for the 3rd time, the other 3 times I didnt really get anything but this time my body went really warm and even though my eyes were closed they were somehow able to focus, it was really weird, but I'm going to try again tonight. But if no one can make any contact its still a good exercise because i've been feeling really relaxed afterwards.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I tried again and i did the + red, blue, green, yellow method and it is getting easier. I felt pressure were i was putting the blocks of color and i would feel the warmth but could not see anything.. but i got left with a little headache. I did this for about 30 minutes and i must say it was very relaxing. Any help if any?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I seem to be able to achieve this raising of frequency easy, I hear the noise almost at will and I can put myself in a meditative state, even standing up doing manual labour but throughout, I have visually seen nothing at all.

I get the high pitch noise, I can physically feel my head buzz and it feels like it's being pulled up. Sometimes, the ringing/buzzing starts on it's own but even when I am in a dark, quiet room, I achieve wonderful feelings but that's it.

People are reporting better sleep and a refreshed feeling, I have always slept like the dead but a couple of times, I wake up feeling completely exhausted. Any thoughts?

You also mention the clicking noise. What is that?

I saw an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, where they were trying to remember and recreate abductions in the holodeck. In that episode, there was a clicking sound they created, fairly freaky sound. I mention it because it is similar to the sound I have heard and Star Trek happened to be the place I heard it before.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join