It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome
Or, as you are saying, we are all mentally manipulated so it just doesn't matter. We are slaves. Yet, as history truly shows, it is not wise to allow slaves to grow to such forces as would be represented here on earth. Also, it would not be wise to allow those slaves access to such technology as is currently available. It just does not make sense.

whylistentome, the technology currently available to our military is so inferior to the apparent technology of the aliens that it would be absurd to even think that it would be "unwise" for the aliens to allow "slaves" to have access to such technology. The gap between the tech we have and theirs is many times greater than the gap between American technology and the tools of stone age men. I hope you understand that our technology is only great from our point of view -- it's not so great from the alien's point of view.

So the common sense factor starts to play into this and you start to see that logic points to friendly intentions.

That is completely false.

Just because the aliens haven't wiped us out does not mean that they have good intentions. It may well be that humans are more useful to them alive for research purposes...which is pretty much what they are already doing. This abduction and treatment of human beings as "lab rats" demonstrates, unmistakeably, that the aliens have selfish and unfriendly motives regarding human beings.

As to your last point, if there were a greater power preventing them from doing these deeds it would be complete. Not half butt as it would appear with all of the 'so-called' abductions and such. If there are powers that would be capable of preventing them from doing something it would most likely be complete.

Another assumption on your part. Perhaps that Higher Power is allowing a certain degree of intrusion by these aliens as a recompense for much of the wrongs done by human beings. Just look at the way human beings kill and take what belongs to others and abuse others, even children. Such evil deeds require correction. The Higher Power may use the enemies of humanity to apply corrective penalties to humanity for its wrongdoings. But they are only allowed to apply those penalties within strict limits. Which is why the aliens haven't attempted to obliterate the inhabitants of this planet...not because they are "friendly."

However, the biggest problem is that we truly just don't know. You will find most people would lean towards the majority of non-terrestrial races as being more peaceful regardless of how much Hollywood and the government have tried to put that 'fear' into us. Independence Day was a great action movie. However, it was simply there to scare people into thinking that 'aliens' are bad.

Hollywood doesn't have as much to do with the negative perception of aliens as much as the night-time abductions, and painful exams on people, and the mutilations of harmless animals. The aliens themselves are responsible for their evil image.

If we were slaves then we would to mining our resources for this one race. What about the other races? You see. This argument can go on and on and on and on. There are simply too many factors to consider. When such a complex situation arises the simplest answer is generally the correct one
We are still here. I am not enslaved to mine any resource for any alien race. I have a family and a great job and a great education. My kids are getting a great education. We have not been annihilated by a 'far' advanced race.

You can thank the Higher Power for that.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Another assumption on your part. Perhaps that Higher Power is allowing a certain degree of intrusion by these aliens as a recompense for much of the wrongs done by human beings. Just look at the way human beings kill and take what belongs to others and abuse others, even children. Such evil deeds require correction. The Higher Power may use the enemies of humanity to apply corrective penalties to humanity for its wrongdoings. But they are only allowed to apply those penalties within strict limits. Which is why the aliens haven't attempted to obliterate the inhabitants of this planet...not because they are "friendly."

I can answer all of your other points. You are the one that is obviously misreading into my own statements.

I am SIMPLY GIVING OPTIONS. Yes, logic does state that an advanced race has evolved beyond the need for violence. What is our next natural step? It is away from the killing, raping, thievery, etc.

So, in response to your statement above, it is completely illogical. Here is why. IF there is a higher power, why would it reward a race that has ill intentions in mind just to punish one that has done bad things? It makes NO SENSE.

Yes, if resources are what they are after then it would make sense to keep SOME people around. Not to allow the population to go from a few hundred million to over 6 billion so quickly. It doesn't matter how advanced their technology is. The only choice they would have in a head on assault would be to obliterate the entire planet thus removing their sorely needed resources.

It's a moot point because it hasn't happened. Hell, we haven't proven ANYTHING to date. So to say that the Grays are evil and controlling us is unbased. You are the one making the accusation so you are the one that needs to provide the proof. Here is the problem. Your proof cannot exist without proving the actual and factual existence of the Grays.

Also, where does the basis of this story of them being evil come from? I have read so many DIFFERENT articles with so many DIFFERENT views on so many DIFFERENT races and their intentions that it makes your mind spin.

I have seen 'stories' about how the Grays are messengers of good and spirituality, sentient robots placed her to aid us and watch over our progression, evil doers that are in league with the evilness of our government in an attempt to subject us all to brainwashing and to keep the rich rich and so on, they come in small, medium and large varieties and on and on and on and on and on.

I have seen that the reptoids are evil and are being fought off by the Grays or that they are good and that they are fighting off the Grays to remove their grip over us. It's ALL science fiction until someone can bring forth truth.

THAT is what this thread is about. The search for the truth.

So, for you to come in here and start making statements about how evil this race is, is completely unneeded unless you can provide proof. Now, on the other hand, that is also what is being asked of AA. So, to keep it fair we are waiting on that from him.

I for one am starting to lean towards believing him to a point simply by my own experiences. That is my own personal opinion based on the proof that I AM EXPERIENCING. It's proof that I cannot give as proof on this thread because it comes from my OWN PERSPECTIVE. SO please stop misunderstanding my posts.

I am trying to answer your attack without proof only to provide a means of options and discussion.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Hollywood doesn't have as much to do with the negative perception of aliens as much as the night-time abductions, and painful exams on people, and the mutilations of harmless animals. The aliens themselves are responsible for their evil image.

This is another point. Who is to say it isn't the government that is responsible for these abductions? Who is to say that they don't do it in order to inplant that fear into the general public as these people come forth with these HORRIBLE stories? What about the MANY MORE confessions of people who state that the experience was NOT bad in any way? There are many more who have good experiences than bad.

Then again, this is based on someone's opinion. We should probably do research on this and find out for sure. However, I have been studying in the field of psychology for a while and have also been in an intelligence department within he US Army. I KNOW what can be put into someone's mind. I know that they can have VIVID events placed there that are completely ficticious and yet they believe they are real.

So to make the claim that it is the aliens that are doing terrible things may just be a bit off here. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Lets get back on the topic k?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I am SIMPLY GIVING OPTIONS. Yes, logic does state that an advanced race has evolved beyond the need for violence. What is our next natural step? It is away from the killing, raping, thievery, etc.

Logic does NOT state that because a race has advanced technology that therefore that race has advanced morally. These are two independent things. This should be obvious. So it would make no logical sense to conclude that aliens are "peaceful" and "friendly" because they have highly advanced technology. The only way to determine if they are friendly is by their actions. And the actions of the aliens is reprehensible. All we have to go by are the evidence provided by abductees, and the majority of those reports are extremely negative. These creatures abduct, torture, lie, mutilate, rape, and spread terror to people. It defies all logic to suggest that any beings that treat human beings in such abusive manner are friendly.

So, in response to your statement above, it is completely illogical. Here is why. IF there is a higher power, why would it reward a race that has ill intentions in mind just to punish one that has done bad things? It makes NO SENSE.

It makes perfect sense. What better way to serve justice than to allow those who are as evil, as the those who have done wrong to others, to do the same to them. Perfect justice. But it is not a reward, since those who are "evening the score" are not allowed to do all the harm that they would if they were permitted. Put into the simplest terms -- the Higher Power is pitting evil against evil.

Yes, if resources are what they are after then it would make sense to keep SOME people around. Not to allow the population to go from a few hundred million to over 6 billion so quickly.

Such an assumption is based on human level of technology. You have no way of knowing that 6 billion people or 100 billion people are too big a load for alien technology to handle. They may be able to allow the population to expand to levels that would seem uncontrollable from a human perspective but a simple matter from an alien's position. You have no way of knowing this so it is baseless.

It's a moot point because it hasn't happened. Hell, we haven't proven ANYTHING to date. So to say that the Grays are evil and controlling us is unbased. You are the one making the accusation so you are the one that needs to provide the proof. Here is the problem. Your proof cannot exist without proving the actual and factual existence of the Grays.

Logically, it is proven if we accept, for the sake of discussion, that the grays exist. Proceeding from that premise we can conclude that the aliens are evil based on the reports from people who have been abducted by them. Whether or not the aliens actually exist is another quesion. Please don't switch the focus.

Also, where does the basis of this story of them being evil come from? I have read so many DIFFERENT articles with so many DIFFERENT views on so many DIFFERENT races and their intentions that it makes your mind spin.

But the fact remains that all of these creatures take people, and do what they want to them, without asking. They disregard the freewill of the abductees. They treat the abductees the way some people treat animals. This is not the modus of a morally good race. No way.

I have seen 'stories' about how the Grays are messengers of good and spirituality, sentient robots placed her to aid us and watch over our progression, evil doers that are in league with the evilness of our government in an attempt to subject us all to brainwashing and to keep the rich rich and so on, they come in small, medium and large varieties and on and on and on and on and on.

These are neither messengers of good nor are they here to aid us. This should be obvious from the fact that after 50 years of intrusion in the lives of human beings the aliens have never imparted one bit of useful knowledge. They have never given any information on how to cure fatal diseases, or how to eliminate pollution, or how to develop a faster way to heal injuries...nothing....zilch...zero. No help to us at all, only a hindrance to people who are repeatedly abducted and exploited. Strange way for messengers of goodwill and spirituality to deliver their message! Only fair conclusion that one can come to is that these creatures are not here to help but only to exploit....judging by their actions.

So, for you to come in here and start making statements about how evil this race is, is completely unneeded unless you can provide proof.

The evidence speaks for itself.

I am trying to answer your attack without proof only to provide a means of options and discussion.

No attack...just another point of view. I wish you people would stop accusing everyone who doesn't fawn over the aliens of attacking them. We just see them as they are.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by SkyWay]

[edit on 8-11-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I wanted to keep this on topic. I convinced myself I wanted to give this a try starting yesterday. Halfway through my day (yesterday) I started to get a sore throat. By the time I got home I was fatigued - caught a cold out of nowhere.

However, I toyed with the color sequencing on the way to work this morning. It's actually kind of distracting/interesting. You have to be able to give a certain amount of focus to this, so when I left work this morning (my cold), I came home and did this exercise first lying down (and fell asleep), then later sitting up. Both times I spent about 30 - 45 minutes seeing the colors.

Other than feeling calm, relaxed and aware, not much happened. I'm in the throws of this cold right now, and the weather's rainy, so this is probably affecting things.

I plan to try to do this nightly, and will report back any interesting experiences. Just wanted to post that I'm on board...

I will say that any experiences that you aren't sure of (i.e., you're not sure you had them) probably means you're forcing experiences. Also, the eye twitching and crossing is probably due to you trying to physically look at the colors at the top of your head. I definitely say relaxing and not forcing is the way to go...

Thanks, AA...still at it...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

As to your last point, if there were a greater power preventing them from doing these deeds it would be complete. Not half butt as it would appear with all of the 'so-called' abductions and such. If there are powers that would be capable of preventing them from doing something it would most likely be complete.

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by SkyWay
It makes perfect sense. What better way to serve justice than to allow those who are as evil, as the those who have done wrong to others, to do the same to them. Perfect justice. But it is not a reward, since those who are "evening the score" are not allowed to do all the harm that they would if they were permitted. Put into the simplest terms -- the Higher Power is pitting evil against evil.

Skyway:

I'm an abductee and if I understand you correctly you are calling me evil?

STM

[edit on 8-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Most people who know about meditation and opening interdimensional doorways say to be careful what you allow to come through. It might not be what you expect. (Possibly very bad)
I don't need to meditate to get Greys to "talk" to me. They have been doing it for YEARS. I am a contactee/abductee. I get it by telepathy.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
Most people who know about meditation and opening interdimensional doorways say to be careful what you allow to come through. It might not be what you expect. (Possibly very bad)
I don't need to meditate to get Greys to "talk" to me. They have been doing it for YEARS. I am a contactee/abductee. I get it by telepathy.

thats pretty crazy, being a christian i have always been under the impression that meditation is a bad thing, but i dont really know about it atm.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
thats pretty crazy, being a christian i have always been under the impression that meditation is a bad thing, but i dont really know about it atm.

Meditation can be a very powerful thing, and if not used correctly it can be another level of mind control and brain washing of the subconcious. If one has not conditioned ones mental, and spiritual defenses, beings from other dimensions who appear powerful, but only know to decept someone. To us when we find their existence with no set standards or knowledge from others, to just go in blindly is as bad selling yourself out, in another sense.... chirstians would say its like selling your soul to the devil. The shock to the body could be quiet severe also, as it is to the mind, and possibily what some call the soul, unless proper precautions are taken.

Though I am not Christian, or Buddhist, I see the way of life that Buddha and Jesus taught as a way to build up defenses and progress in life, even then many put caps on themselves, and others put caps on others, but remember the basic purpose of meditation is to calm our subconscious, and anything beyond being in tranquility should not be taken lightly. You don't have to meditate to do stuff like this, all meditation does is magnify it.

Anyways what he did was force you guys to open a door and accept a being that you have no idea about, where it is from? Weither it's alien, extra dimensional, or even entity that might live withien the earth or on the moon. Could be anything, anyone thinking about doing this, should really really consider and meditate on a basic level untill you are at peace and your mind is calm and able to comprehend more things.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'm an abductee and if I understand you correctly you are calling me evil?

STM

Not you, seentoomuch, but the alien that abducts you.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why has there been several members post on this thread warnings of allowing these "evil entities" unwittingly invited by the novice meditator, but not one iota of advice as to how to spot this, recognise anything untoward or strategise against it or indeed, any pertinent information about the subject as a whole or what these entities are and what are the potential consequences. Aren't we here to deny ignorance, or what?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think like anything in life you have to be carefull, yes you may contact aliens but the problem is that not everything is good, you spirit will open up and that's when you sill start to sense and see stuff (like aura and so on)..problem is if you are not carefull you can open up to bad entities floating around. My best suggestion is that if you dont need a prove for believe in ET's dont do it, if you want to try it then do it but with someone who actually know how meditation works and can be with you if anything unpleasure happens.

Always think and do not fear, imagine and visualize you are in a bubble of light that nothing can pass tru it, it will shield any bad influence. Always have faith and never get afraid, or have fear.

That's what i can say about this..

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
I think like anything in life you have to be carefull, yes you may contact aliens but the problem is that not everything is good,

Why? Says who?

My best suggestion is that if you dont need a prove for believe in ET's dont do it, if you want to try it then do it but with someone who actually know how meditation works and can be with you if anything unpleasure happens.

I don't need proof of ET but I do want to explore. My question is relevant to this thread and excercise, however, these posters are talking about ALL meditations have this potential. Why isn't this talked about?

Always think and do not fear,

To be honest, It takes a great deal of effort NOT to think, and I couldn't care less if I died even, I just want to be educated on a subject that others have a greater knowledge and experience.

The reason I am asking these questions is that I think I have had a "mental battle" with something I refused entry to. I don't have much info other than I perceived a doorway which I didn't like and had some effort to close it. I'm not scared of this at all but I am intrigued and being a strategist, I want to develop my understanding as i go.

imagine and visualize you are in a bubble of light that nothing can pass tru it, it will shield any bad influence. Always have faith and never get afraid, or have fear.

Always have faith in what? Fear is not often a choice.
Why does light repel them?
What do you know about them?
Who are they?
Where are they from?
How many different types?
If they are entities not of our dimension, then they are as alien as aliens aren't they? What distinction is being made from aliens and why?

I love how all of those "in the know" actually know very little.

[edit on 9/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Logic does NOT state that because a race has advanced technology that therefore that race has advanced morally. These are two independent things. This should be obvious.

Again, you misread. I did not say 'advanced technology' I said 'advanced race'. Technology will play a role in this of course but it could be a small role or a big role. An advanced race may have even developed to a point in which they can travel here without the use of technology. The natural progression of evolution when it comes to spirit is to get closer to the creator.

So, a race that is the most highly advanced in technology does not necessarily mean they are the nicest people. They may have stumbled upon that technology on accident or were given access to it before they were ready. Subsiquently they may use it for domination.

You see, I am making points to help people try to keep an open mind. I have not been controlled and such or subjected to any torturous activities by aliens so I cannot say that they are evil or have bad intentions.

Anyway, we are getting WAY off topic now. It's about what AA is proposing. I was willing (and still am) to attempt it. I have had no ill effects other than the initial headaches and exhaustion. Once past that phase (roughly 7 days) I no longer feel it. Now it is simply a good experience all around.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So, it makes perfect sense to allow them to impact the children? The innocents? The ones that need to develop into something good? I mean, if a greater power were to simply be so simpleminded as to allow that then it would be warping the supposed progression of such race. Those children would then grow up the same as their 'punished' parents because they are being punished along with everyone else.

However, I feel you will not understand this so I have to just let it go for the sake fo this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

These are neither messengers of good nor are they here to aid us. This should be obvious from the fact that after 50 years of intrusion in the lives of human beings the aliens have never imparted one bit of useful knowledge. They have never given any information on how to cure fatal diseases, or how to eliminate pollution, or how to develop a faster way to heal injuries...nothing....zilch...zero. No help to us at all, only a hindrance to people who are repeatedly abducted and exploited. Strange way for messengers of goodwill and spirituality to deliver their message! Only fair conclusion that one can come to is that these creatures are not here to help but only to exploit....judging by their actions.

Hmmmm, for some reason I cannot find the option to U2U you. I just wanted to take this conversation off of the thread because it is clogging things up. However, since I can't find that option anymore I wanted to answer this.

Who's to say they haven't provided this data or technology?

Let me put it to you this way. If you were a rich family that has built their wealth on cornering the market in coallition with other rich families on all the resources of this planet, would you want to let that power go? If you were indeed this wealthy (and believe me, there are some very wealthy families out there imbedded DEEPLY into everything in our lives) they would be able to pick and choose their government reps and policies. So, if technology came along from an outside source that would eliminate the need for the resources that these wealthy families depend on to keep wealthy, don't you think they would do ANYTHING to prevent this from reaching the world? I mean, they would go from a life of getting ANYTHING that they want on a whim to having to think about their future generations wealth status.

Also, we can look at the 'national security' angle too. Have you ever served in the armed services? I have. Have you ever seen anything 'unusual'? I have. I used to have secret clearance. I know, it's actually a nothing clearance but at least it did allow me to see some things that, at that time, were unexplainable.

So, for you to simply think that, if these Grays do indeed exist, they haven't given us these gifts is also an assumption. You have to realize then that there are other 'localized' forces that may be interfering more than the Grays are.

Just my thoughts my friend.

And in reference to the attack comment. I was not implying that you were attacking me or anyone on this thread. I was simply refering to the attack on the Grays.

My sincerest blessings to you. I realize that you have a very religious tone to your statements. I would like to understand a bit more where your strong beliefs come from.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
[Always have faith in what? Fear is not often a choice.
Why does light repel them?
What do you know about them?
Who are they?
Where are they from?
How many different types?
If they are entities not of our dimension, then they are as alien as aliens aren't they? What distinction is being made from aliens and why?

I love how all of those "in the know" actually know very little.]

Very good questions and point. I have never stated that I am "in the know" but I have had my own experiences. This is where my suggestions and such come from.

What can we define as evil? I mean, if we look at things from a spiritual point of view, the source created everything with the intention of goodness and love (not in the know, just repeating the general ideas as I have studied them). However, there are entities that have decided against the 'love and light' approach and want to have things their own way. Does it make them evil? Maybe, maybe not. Who's to say. It's all about perspective here.

Some people look at alien races as mostly good. What is good? Are we generally good? Well, I tend to believe that the majority of the people on this planet are. However, there are those that perform atrocities against other people, nature, and anything they come in contact with. Are they evil for it?

In other words, your questions are very valid. However, no one will have the answers that YOU seek. You have to decide for yourself on this. I have tried very hard to keep and open mind. I do not want to place barriers against any race whether on or off of this planet. However, if they choose to do harm to myself or people I know then my perception of them will change.

When I have come across entities that actually brought up a feeling of fear in me (yes, fear can sometimes be uncontrollable though it is the goal of a spiritualist to eliminate ALL fear) I was able to force them away. Are they my own internal demons? If so then I must be projecting them out because my wife and children have seen these entities at the same time.

Anyway, your question about entities not of this dimension being alien, well, isn't the term 'alien' simply a choice of words? I mean, alien is so broad that yes, when used to describe anyone not of something or somewhere, it fits. We have aliens all around us here in Washington. They are human though. They're just not legally United States citizens.

I like your questions and you, in much more direct means, are doing what I am trying to do. To get people to think about all of the options here.

I know you are sincerely looking for answers and such but like I said, you have to figure much of this out for yourself. That is what the journey is all about. How else will you grow?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Allrighty then! Back to the Proof Positive, shall we? Alien Agendee: TODAY's THE DAY!! 2 days ago you said you'll provide DETAILED PROOF in 2 days - That's Today! Yippee! Well, is Intrepid getting it? No? Who then? Can we see it now?

Outrageo v AA

: From AA:
You guys want to know what type of understanding i have on existence now? You want to know what i have learned from my eldest?

I will make you a deal... i am going to post DETAILED information to a Moderator of your choice or anyone that works on this board....

I will let them read it and try and digested it in its entirety....

I will present information about my dealings with my eldest that written down into stories by someone I trust...

...I will deliver the goods in the next couple of days…

fr AA:
I WARN YOU ALL NOW

Once this information is made public...

YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME....

and i mean it...

I wring my hands in anticipation... Finally some Proof Positive of Proof Positive!

[edit on 11/9/2006 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Logic does NOT state that because a race has advanced technology that therefore that race has advanced morally. These are two independent things. This should be obvious.

So, a race that is the most highly advanced in technology does not necessarily mean they are the nicest people. They may have stumbled upon that technology on accident or were given access to it before they were ready. Subsiquently they may use it for domination.

Oh. Then you agree with me.

You see, I am making points to help people try to keep an open mind. I have not been controlled and such or subjected to any torturous activities by aliens so I cannot say that they are evil or have bad intentions.

When you have no experience concerning a matter you should judge by the experience of those who have it. I too have no experience with aliens, so I base my conclusions on the reported experiences of abductees. From what I have read and heard, the great majority of them wish they had no experience with the aliens. What irony...huh? There are people who have contact with aliens and wish they didn't...and there are people who have had no contact with aliens and wish they did...witness this thread.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join