It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
well, decided I give it a go

Despide of my consideration that contacting the greys is rather a risky and stupid thing to do, my curiousness has won. (like so often)

So I tried the third or fourth time now.
-> proof of alien com negative! (so far)

The exercise more works as a 'sleeping pille' to me.

My mind becomes somehow to bored to just think about a color and tend to start speending the 'time' with more vivide picture what put's me into a dream state.

I did it in daytime in the bathroom and the loud cracking of my bathroom mirror/console (a normal thing in my bathroom) catapulted me out of my very dream-like state.

AA:
I am not sure how much pressure/force I shall put into my quartered mind and the color. Any idea?

Higher presure keeps me more awake but gives me more headache and keeps me out of a deeper dream/mediation state where I usually getting body vibrations.
(I am used to think of absolutly nothing, just lay there imoveable to get vibrations.)

With presure I hear more 'noise' though this is not loud noise and is more like a sharpened hearing, hearing all the silent (high pitch) sounds that is just in the room. I don't think that this is the thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

AA:
I am not sure how much pressure/force I shall put into my quartered mind and the color. Any idea?

Don’t force it let it happen, if you feel like you are working too hard..well then you are. results are achieved through practice and practice. There is not wrong or right amount of pressure its different for every human.
AA

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I seem to be able to achieve this raising of frequency easy, I hear the noise almost at will and I can put myself in a meditative state, even standing up doing manual labour but throughout, I have visually seen nothing at all.

I get the high pitch noise, I can physically feel my head buzz and it feels like it's being pulled up. Sometimes, the ringing/buzzing starts on it's own but even when I am in a dark, quiet room, I achieve wonderful feelings but that's it.

Prote,
At this point you are very near the stream, just reach out and ask for help…. It will arrive with a surprise.

AA

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Prote,
At this point you are very near the stream, just reach out and ask for help…. It will arrive with a surprise.
AA

Hmmm. Sure, but why didn't you tell me what the clicking is?

I'm just gonna go and make sure my insurance is paid up

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hmmm. Sure, but why didn't you tell me what the clicking is?

I'm just gonna go and make sure my insurance is paid up

Prote,
The clicking noise you are hearing is the universe saying welcome… or hello. It’s the sign given to those who have reached a high enough VL level by the universe….
Its time to step up to the plate bro and make it happen. Next time you near the stream and the clicking noise speeds up so much that is sounds like an airplane engine…. Ask for the blue orb with the bright white light….
Make it happen….

AA

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Can i ask for a golden orb with a bright white light also?
Are this different aliens then?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I dont recommend it....

AA

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

I dont recommend it....

AA

Guess then I try that.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
hey, I tryed again last night, but i fell asleep trying, thats the second time now, grrr

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Trust me, stick with it. The reason that most people arent making contact is because they are trying way too hard to make something happen. You must relax. . . dont think of anything except focusing on the colors in the proper order. I had an issue with this after my first attempt (which was successful). I was so fearful of what I experienced the first time, I kept thinking to myself "where is it? Is it going to happen again? Will aliens come and get me?" Just keep your mind clear, and surrender yourself to the colors. . . the rest should fall into place soon enough!

I still have not re-attempted since being freaked out by my contact last week. I think Im going to give it a shot in a few more days.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey AA,

Well...last night I decided to give it a try...so yeah it started happening as you said the warming up and everything...but then I started hearing a noise...not clicking or like water...but it was like some sound wave..
I don't know how to explain the sound..X__X but it's kind of like what some people imagine a floating UFO would sound like... or something spinning ..askdjsakdj... Don't know if that helps...
But anyways...I heard it..and it was getting clearer and clearer as I continued thinking about the colors...But then I think I also heard my heartbeat getting faster as well..so I decided to stop....=/
So....is this what I'm supposed to hear? or am I doing something wrong..

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
you are procceding nomaly... keep at it.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
well AA, i have bought the ingredients for my tea and will go at it wednesday or thursday. M-W I can't because i get home late and tired, don't think i would be awake, i would just pass out at the attempt...lol....

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Trust me, stick with it. The reason that most people arent making contact is because they are trying way too hard to make something happen. You must relax. . . dont think of anything except focusing on the colors in the proper order.

Yesterday, I did a more relaxed approach for over 1 hour before sleeping.
Like I said, I've trouble to thinking about pure colour only and so I put the colour over an image (earth from space). and aplied the colours like a filter and focuses that thing into my 'quartered' mind. That keeps my mind interessted and I didn't fall asleep anymore. Unfortunatly it then also keept me awake a long time after that exercise!

But during that exercise I could relax pretty well/deep. So I let it more flow then forceing.

-> Outcome: Still prove negative!

(I probabily have not the right implant of the greys that makes this method working.
)

Originally posted by amongus
I still have not re-attempted since being freaked out by my contact last week. I think Im going to give it a shot in a few more days.

I wonder where all the others are !?
So far it's only AA and you that seems to had 'more close' success with this methode. (wheras AA as 'inventor' we may not really count)

So the claim that everyone can get alien contact through this methode seems really far fetched. (In case the grey's claimed this I don't wonder)

But I will continue serious (serious here) trying it till I know what's the matter. (Or till I really become too bored with it, what could happen faster then a success I worry.)

-> I want to know it now!

(p.s. guess the next time I try to put the colours over a picture of myself. With the whole world I probabily loaded me too much weight on my shoulders.
Hmm guess have to stare in the mirror a long time before..I have no clue how I look like
)

[edit on 6-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
AA/

I am having a really tough time with this one. I can't seem to get the colors to show up in my minds eye. I used to be able to do this, but as soon as I had a use for it- like to communicate with Aliens, the ability seems to have vanished.

I have tried Camamile tea. I weigh about 170 on a non-porkchop night. Now do I actually need to see colors or can I just imagine what they look like. Last night I imagine Crayloa Crayons witch seemed to work pretty good, but they were small campared to the reletive dark space around them. Also would a really dark room help? Oh can I be covered up? (sadly I feel less likely to be harmed if I am under the blankets. Sad for a 29 year old man I know.)

I do find my self having strange dreams and I did not notice my wife coming to bed last night till she turned the water on in the bathroom. That scared the bejeezus outta me.

Also I find that I can sleep upwards of 10 hours now without feeling like crap the next day, so at worst this has helped me sleep a little bit better.

Thanks for any help you can give me. Oh, on a side note, after meditation everynight since this thread started, I still can not pick good Powerball numbers.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have done a sketch on my whiteboard of the technique mentioned at the beginning of this post. It helps me to concentrate on the colours and bring them into my mind. I will let you know the results once I get any.

It is a good mental stimulation exercise and it in itself is relaxing.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here is an interesting story that happen to me 2 weeks ago:

I went to a ranch with my father somes friends of him, brother and some friends too from him. We go there to hunt deer (well I just see i dont do any huthing) the only thing i do is hunthing the nightsky with my telescope (when weather permits)..anyway it was saturday night and one of my brothers friends stay with me, real interested on constellations stars and well using my scope (etx-125) to show him some nebulas, galaxies and so on. Anyway he starts to talk about UFO's, he travels alot around a los of states because of his works and he has saw strange stuff, so he ask me if they were real UFO's..i cant say much i know how does a constellation look planet, satelite and so on. Anyway he start to ask me so much about ufos, i was like..ok should i said to him what happen to me, he is a real good freind but i didnt feel talking about my experience, he said to me, i wish to see something strange some ufo close, I said, dont wish it because it can become real, God give whatever you wish,, but then after it happen dont come later with your pants piss and afraid of what you wish for. Anyway he start to tell me some stories about a friend he had, his friend was married and the couple have a ranch, they went to the ranch to pass weekend and fix a fence that was down, while fixing the fence they look to a nearby small mountain that was close to them and strangly they saw what it looks like a bus on top of the mountain (a bite far away so they didnt know for sure it was a bus). This was strange, a bus on middle of nowhere on the top of a mountain?...the couple start to go to see it more closely, to see if they need any help or just curiosity, they start to climb the mountain and after they get real close they see it's not a bus on top of the mountain, it was UFO (cigar shape) there! they freak out! they were thinking it was a bus, but never thinking a UFO there!, they of course freak so out that started to get down the mountain fast!, after getting to lower ground they saw this cigar shape ufo start on and fly away from them.. sadly they didnt have any cam or videocamera.

I believe my friend him because he is a true friend and he will not be playing with this stuff.

Strange story isnt..

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I have tried Camamilep?> tea. I weigh about 170 on a non-porkchop night. Now do I actually need to see colors or can I just imagine what they look like. Last night I imagine Crayloa Crayons witch seemed to work pretty good, but they were small campared to the reletive dark space around them. Also would a really dark room help? Oh can I be covered up? (sadly I feel less likely to be harmed if I am under the blankets. Sad for a 29 year old man I know.)

Do it in a dark room when it is quite as possiable.... Try the suggestion above with the crayon board... that sounds like a neat idea.

Bro dont get jumpy get EXCITED....

AA

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

experiment

I have done a sketch on my whiteboard of the technique mentioned at the beginning of this post. It helps me to concentrate on the colours and bring them into my mind. I will let you know the results once I get any.

It is a good mental stimulation exercise and it in itself is relaxing.

Nice Idea....

AA

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Im just curious, but has anyone had a "negative" experience in any way? Im now thinking twice about what AA is presenting to us.

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join