It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
No good enough I need someone you know who can look it over then post it once they have an understanding of it.

Its all real, it long and its very detailed and it will alter your prospective on reality.

Who?

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
No good enough I need someone you know who can look it over then post it once they have an understanding of it.

You've been dealing with them and you aren't good enough?

Its all real, it long and its very detailed and it will alter your prospective on reality.

Who?

AA

By your own admission the best person would still be YOU. You're the only one that has instant access to the "stream". Are you declining?

Remember the question, "Do you want humans to engage with you"?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Bro your arrogant and belittling on this thread…. you maybe a mod but you’re not going to be the first to see this….

So I will ask you AGAIN who can I contact on this BOARD to pass along information given to me by the STREAM and written down by someone I can trust.

It needs to be verified first before posting it…. So there can be no mistakes.

AA

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Alien Agenda]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Bro your arrogant and belittling on this thread…. you maybe a mod but you’re not going to be the first to see this….

So I will ask you AGAIN who can I contact on this BOARD to pass along information given to me by the STREAM and written down by someone I can trust.

AA

My status means nothing, the readers are watching, are going to stand up? Are you going to answer the question?

For the Gray's: "Do you want humans to engage with you"?

Answer THIS and there will be NO mistakes.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why not give the "info" to intrepid since he is currently a mod posting on this forum and is trying to figure out things from you. but i dont see why YOU cant post it?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

My status means nothing, the readers are watching, are going to stand up? Are you going to answer the question?

I already have the best of both worlds...

But you dont....

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Why not give the "info" to intrepid since he is currently a mod posting on this forum and is trying to figure out things from you. but i dont see why YOU cant post it?

It needs to be seen by someone who can verify it first....

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
AA just post the stuff...i'm pretty sure nobody would mind reading all of it in detail. Specially if it's about a reality check and a new perspective on our lives. I wouldn't mind reading it at all. I would love to and wouldn't mind trying to make sense of it. I think i'm in the Zone...lol

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I already have the best of both worlds...

But you dont....

AA

I'll take that as a "No, I won't answer that question." Wonder why?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

From AA:
You guys want to know what type of understanding i have on existence now? You want to know what i have learned from my eldest?

I will make you a deal... i am going to post DETAILED information to a Moderator of your choice or anyone that works on this board....

I will let them read it and try and digested it in its entirety....

I will present information about my dealings with my eldest that written down into stories by someone I trust...

Name the person and I will deliver the goods in the next couple of days…

fr AA:
I WARN YOU ALL NOW

Once this information is made public...

YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME....

and i mean it...

AA you said you would post DETAILED information to the moderator of our choice. My choice is Intrepid.

BTW I don't think Intrepid was being arrogant or belittling in asking some straightforward questions.

This is, after all a conspiracy site. On this particular thread I've stopped posting alltogether since clear, unambiguous, starightforward questions are not being answered, in fact they are for the most part being ignored completely. For some reason that I must admit (with no disrespect) looks suspicious, AA only cares to address those that are trying to contact grays with his method and are seeking further guidance. For anyone else - well, ridicule and ignorance rue the day.

Ask the Gray's already AA: Do they want humans to engage? Oh - and post that DETAILED information too so that we can "try and digest it in it's entirety". Us lowly earthlings will have a difficult time grasping it, I'm sure, but give us the benefit of the doubt, won't you?

You just said AA that you, "...ALREADY HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - YOU (we) DONT".

Privelaged, you are. Envious, are we. Knowledge, we seek. Enlighten us...

[edit on 11/7/2006 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Now the question: Why does AA NOT know this?

You know who his 'teacher's' are according to his claim.

Because i know who and what i am and i have no fear.

This has absolutly nothing to do with fear.
But it has a lot to do with the greys and their sight/opinion of life that you have taken over too. And if you want my opinion, that's where the greys as race failed.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Privelaged, you are. Envious, are we. Knowledge, we seek. Enlighten us...

I will post the information in the next couple of days....

I need to put it together.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
AA, I am very much looking forward to what you will reveal as my reality has been altered since my contact. I again entered the stream last night, and I saw more symbols, although the being did not present themselves. I think they may feel my fear. . .I asked for more help, and all I got was about a dozen or so more symbols flashed in front of me. Why symbols though? Its not like I can decypher them. . . Im hoping for more answers this week and will post my experience. This is getting really strange now.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   

AA

alienagenda, i would like to be the one you can pass this information to. do you still have an interest in this? you can contact me, if you want to and we can go into details. but why don't you post it on your own? i have not followed this thread for a while, but i tried out the method of contact you mentioned at first, too.

regards

ps: i have seen ufos, yet!

[edit on 8-11-2006 by cometa]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

AA, I am very much looking forward to what you will reveal as my reality has been altered since my contact. I again entered the stream last night, and I saw more symbols, although the being did not present themselves. I think they may feel my fear. . .I asked for more help, and all I got was about a dozen or so more symbols flashed in front of me. Why symbols though? Its not like I can decypher them. . . Im hoping for more answers this week and will post my experience. This is getting really strange now.

Amoungus,
They are working on you, making you more than the skin and flesh that surrounds your body. They symbols are energy signatures that are being transmitted into your DNA, it’s a very advanced way of programming you on the most basic level “cellular”. In essences you are becoming a more advanced human, and you light body is becoming stronger.

Next time ask for you eldest to reveal himself, and take notice of the symbols under the left eye…. Make sure you right it down and share the drawing it will boggle your mind and ours…

Relax and know that you are in good hands….

Even if they only have 3 fingers….

AA

PS, I am still debating on how to release this information….

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Our common sense, when you truly utilize meditation with a good intent, will tell us that such advanced races would most likely be of a peaceful nature. Because if they weren't we wouldn't be here right now.

You make a big error in judgement when you assume that because a race is technologically advanced that they must be morally advanced and "of a peaceful nature." A perfect example that this is an erroneous assumption is the U.S.

You also misjudge when you assume that because an enemy is technologically more advanced that they would destroy any weaker opposition. THINK...if they are that technologically ahead of those whom they wish conquer, they may well have the tech to control them, and therefore don't need to destroy them, but can use them as slaves. At any rate, it's a big mistake to think that because the aliens haven't destroyed all life on our planet that they must not be all that bad after all. It may just be that there is a Higher Power preventing the grays from causing as much harm as they would, if they were not prevented from doing so by that Higher Power.

I never said that this is the case. I was simply giving the options to consider.

In debates such as this there are always two, three, four or more sides to any story or theory.

To argue for your case I would then have to assume that the government is then trying to protect us from this information. This would mean that they are allowing the richest families in the world to horde the resources and mass the majority of the world's wealth to protect us. Not for selfish reasons. That is something I have a tough time believing though.

Or, as you are saying, we are all mentally manipulated so it just doesn't matter. We are slaves. Yet, as history truly shows, it is not wise to allow slaves to grow to such forces as would be represented here on earth. Also, it would not be wise to allow those slaves access to such technology as is currently available. It just does not make sense.

So the common sense factor starts to play into this and you start to see that logic points to friendly intentions.

As to your last point, if there were a greater power preventing them from doing these deeds it would be complete. Not half butt as it would appear with all of the 'so-called' abductions and such. If there are powers that would be capable of preventing them from doing something it would most likely be complete.

However, the biggest problem is that we truly just don't know. You will find most people would lean towards the majority of non-terrestrial races as being more peaceful regardless of how much Hollywood and the government have tried to put that 'fear' into us. Independence Day was a great action movie. However, it was simply there to scare people into thinking that 'aliens' are bad.

If we were slaves then we would to mining our resources for this one race. What about the other races? You see. This argument can go on and on and on and on. There are simply too many factors to consider. When such a complex situation arises the simplest answer is generally the correct one.

We are still here. I am not enslaved to mine any resource for any alien race. I have a family and a great job and a great education. My kids are getting a great education. We have not been annihilated by a 'far' advanced race.

Everything points towards peaceful intentions. If there are races with ill-intent then they are being held back by others that want to allow for this planet to evolve as it should.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
For anyone that cares to answer...

What are these "bad entities" that could be invited? (albeit by error) and why or what makes them bad? Who has made that judgement, and why?

Does this apply to all or other meditations?

In terms of the visiting races (if there are any), if their intentions are not benevolent, then the corruption and suffering we see rife across our home world could be a universal thing. The only possible actions are to remain asleep, to embrace ignorance or to get out there and try and make some sense of it all. Learning without fear is the only way.

[edit on 7/11/06 by Prote]

This is indeed one option.

Actually, it would make perfect sense that this is a common progression for all intelligent life throughout this and any other universe. It's about growing.

With this said, if there are other races within this immense universe of ours (it would almost seem completely illogical now to think otherwise when one simply thinks about the billions upon billions of galaxies, will trillions upon trillions of stars, and hell, you get the picture...), then it would make sense that some are younger than us thus still trapped in the dark ages or further back while others will be millions of years advanced.

I think that staying asleep to our evolution and natural intent to expand our horizons would not be advised though. That is what can lead to chaos.

As for the 'bad entities', who is to say what makes them bad or not. It could be that they exist in a different plane and use our fears and energy to connect with us at times.

It happens pretty much in ALL meditative states. If you are not well versed you can invite things that have bad intentions. That is what I would deem as 'bad'. If they make you feel bad and/or sick then they are most likely not doing you any favors.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Who should i send the information to on this board?

They want contact by only of your own free will, they will not contact you first....

AA

This is the point that I would stress to any and all that either doubt this or believe this. It's about free will. That is what the Source of all creation instilled in each and every soul upon creation. IT did not want slaves, IT wanted companions on an EQUAL level. In order for US to achieve this level we have to live many lifetimes in many different existences in order to LEARN what is needed to be on equal ground with the Source. Maybe this stream is a representation of that Source. Maybe it is simply a database of all things have happened, are happening now and will happen for all time.

The idea of time as we know it is in place for a reason. It's a development thing that limits our time within each incarnation. Some souls are young while others are at the level of ultimate achievement.

In other words, it is UP TO US to get the answers. On occassion people come forward to try and aid in this progression.

I'm not saying that AA is or is not one of these people. There are many true and false leaders in this field.

I'm just saying that to simply disregard something because it does not make sense to you is bad judgment.

Time is truly insignificant. The ability to bend space and time is at our finger tips as a race (if it hasn't already been developed and utilized by certain factions on this planet which I am beginning to think may have been the case already). There are a few studies going on right now on the quantum level where protons and the sort are being sent back milliseconds to collide with themselves. There are other studies that are starting to explore this ability as well as present valid arguments and examples in favor of it.

This is where I believe that unlimited power sources will actually come from. Imagine this. If you are able to tap into a power source at a given time (as we know it) and then create a loop in which you then go back into time and keep tapping that power source, and then store it you can achieve unlimited power for homes, cars, vehicles of flight and so on.

This is what AA is kind of talking about. To the Source there is no distinction between the first second of existence to now to the end of existence if there ever is such a thing.

Okay, now I'm spewing. Sorry about that. I just had to give my two cents.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
I was able to 'catch' one of this beeings ........................The size got reduced and I was holding something of the size of a baby/child It was human like but had more an adulted look...........................

Again beeings passing in the dark. Then there was that bright lightend beeing. One that emittes light from inside the whole transparent like body. .................
.................. a 'grey'. It did not have the same light/love intensity like my astral world experience but in the dark room I was in this was like the 'sunshine' if you get what I mean...................

The scene 'resetet again' after that encounter. Again shadow beeing crossed my room in the dark. It was like a dark prison I was in although it was my room!
Again I went after such a beeing. Before I could catch it it disapeared. through my window/backwall. At that moment my window changed into a mirror and I saw my self as you see you, lightened but the background in complete darkness. ....................

This is to tell you that the beings, both shadow beings and light beings, come from within. That's why their exit space became the mirror in which you saw yourself. This thread is about looking within.

You caught one and it was a small harmless being. That's what I've been telling people for a while now. The beings like grays are generally a type of elf.

So you were just being shown that the beings both light and dark come from within and there is nothing really to fear.

...................................In the same moment I summoned a pencil and stick that half way through the mirror...................................
................................... I wanted to get out of that prision-house as fast as possible. I tried to go to the other end of the house where except my bedroom the house looked different then in reality. ...................................................... a very big and big headed animal beeing hunting me. .................... I rammed my pencil in it's head. Stopped it.

This was to tell you that 'the pencil is mightier than the stick', or in other words you should use knowledge to fight with or to overcome evil or danger. You were given a stick and a pencil from the mirror or from within your own being, and it was the pencil which was best for stopping all fearful things. It's a basic lesson about using knowledge to overcome darkness.

You were being told that 'to become free from 3D you must first learn to use wisdom to overcome fear, because there are terrifying beings you will meet along the way.

Then I was at the other end of the house and stepped out of the roof which was height, ready to jump. (I like to jump out of buildings when lucid. ..............................
.................A voice hold me back. It was my mother (she does not life in my house).
She warned me not to jump.
'Do not jump, this is real!'
....................My mother never lied to me. And that was one of the only thing that could make me think I was mistaken. So I stopped and turned back to into the house. And with that I lost the lucidity and fall back into a dream state. ......................

This was to tell you that even though you knew you were dreaming and could break things and act ludicrously without consequence 'there was something very real underlying this experience which you cannot avoid'. That real thing was the lesson within the experience. The lesson that the beings come from within and create both light and dark beings even though they themselves are small elves. And you will not be able to escape the dark beings unless you use wisdom.

What's actually happening is 'this earth is a school where we learn about good and evil, 'and our guardians create both good and evil beings for us to learn about. You're being told that both good and evil beings are not what they seem and you need wisdom before you'll be free.

That's what I think your experience meant anyway. I was told before I came here and read it that you were on your own path and would not understand my interpretation. However I wrote it out for the other people out there who may be interested.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
@probedbygrays

ok...thank you.

I've to say I never held much of your 'explanations/interpretation' in this and other threads, but this one concerns me and my experience and although I was first amused till halve of your explanation you raised some very valid points toward the end.

You gave me something I have to analyse and think about a little more in deep.

I am a little bit impressed that it's known by whoever you spoke to, that I follow my own path. (On the other hand it's obvious when someone is reading my post's). But most surprised me that you cared about me. Thanks.

@AA
Why don't you simple create a new thread on post that information there?
I don't see what would speak against that.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join