It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Last night the aliens gave me an invention that is worth billions! I'm numb from thinking about it. I can't share it here because someone will market it before me.

The golden opportunity to offer something other than bizarre, psuedo-scientific, mystic babble, and we get.....bupkus. Another copout by a 'true believer'.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello.
I have a quick question AA - hope you can help me.

I was curious about the exercise so I decided to test it yesterday for the first time. I had a problem though and was wondering if this had happened to you or anyone else:

- Just as I started the colour exercise I began noticing that as I focused on each part of my brain I'd feel a pressior there (especially as it concerns the back quarters where I'd feel it very clearly in my ears). It soon turned to pain as I was focusing from one quarter to the other and this pain would follow the motion pattern. Needless to say that not long after my ears were ringing and I had a headache and had to stop to stop the exercise.

So since I didn't know who else to ask - does this mean I should probably avoid this type of meditation alltogether? Could there be any sort of medical conditions under which this type of meditation isn't advised? Or would it be something simple such as mere lack of practice?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
Hello.

I was curious about the exercise so I decided to test it yesterday for the first time. I had a problem though and was wondering if this had happened to you or anyone else:

- Just as I started the colour exercise I began noticing that as I focused on each part of my brain I'd feel a pressior there (especially as it concerns the back quarters where I'd feel it very clearly in my ears). It soon turned to pain as I was focusing from one quarter to the other and this pain would follow the motion pattern. Needless to say that not long after my ears were ringing and I had a headache and had to stop to stop the exercise.

So since I didn't know who else to ask - does this mean I should probably avoid this type of meditation alltogether? Could there be any sort of medical conditions under which this type of meditation isn't advised? Or would it be something simple such as mere lack of practice?

That sounds to me as though you were either breathing too quickly or too slowly. I am yet to see any proof that this, or any, mediation does anything more than let your imagination wonder. I expect this, like all mediation, is just a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That sounds to me as though you were either breathing too quickly or too slowly. I am yet to see any proof that this, or any, mediation does anything more than let your imagination wonder. I expect this, like all mediation, is just a waste of time.

Thanks for your beneficial contribution to this thread, as I would tell the others before you that had the same attitude did you simple try the exercise?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hello.

Hi InTrueFiction,
The pain of what you think you are feeling is you VL level being raised a little to fast, your light body is like a Maserattii and your physical body is a Fiat. Slow down a little bit and take deeper breaths at a slower rate. Drink some Camille tea 10 minutes prior to the exercise, when the pain shows up conscious see it, then create a cube and direct the pain inside the cube. Put a lock on it and store it in your minds prison. I know I know it sounds strange try it and you will have success.

AA

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

uh.....

What if my contact looks like Peter Pan with the wigged-out eyes of a crack geek? And when I questioned it on the nature and origin of his species, it responded by stating, "Meka Leka Hi, Meka Heiney Ho!"

People I am trying to help teach you a technique that will allow you to communicate with a Alien species, please don’t flame this post until you have at least tried it.
The response above is type of a person that has no or very little interest in the higher octaves.

You my friend don't have a (...) sense of humor, why can't you alien types just lighten up once and a while?? We're HUMANS, we like to have fun with stuff to keep this board SANE. Jesus jumping horsemaster Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - (...)

[edit on 22-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You my friend don't have a f**king sense of humor, why can't you alien types just lighten up once and a while?? We're HUMANS, we like to have fun with stuff to keep this board SANE. Jesus jumping horsemaster Christ.

You sir don’t have a clue what we are accomplishing here, had you not have the manners of a barn animal maybe you would be enlighten enough to join us.
Maybe you should go to Wal-Mart and by a telescope.
Later
AA

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Thanks for your beneficial contribution to this thread, as I would tell the others before you that had the same attitude did you simple try the exercise?

As stupid as it sounds I did. And I got exactly what I expected I would get. Absolutely nothing.

Update:
Contrary to what you might think, I am familiar with these light in the body exercises. I am quite open minded about almost everything, but I do apply scientific method. And this is one thing, along with all of ‘spirituality’ which I have concluded is absolute crap.

You imagine what you want to imagine. Hence I’ll ask you again. If this is what you claim it is, where is the information you pick up out of the stream?

If you make a claim you need to be able to back it up. And if you have to ask if I tried it too then that’s not even scientific; everyone should have a similar experience without any considerable exception. But here you’ve got at least 50% saying it doesn’t work. That’s the figure you’d expect on a forum like this, but if you did it on random people the percentage would be closer to say 95%. And the 5% would probably impose their own belief systems into it, as you have done with UFOs ironically.

My question still stands. If you are in the information stream, where is the information? Post it here.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by Yandros]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

In the first "vision", I was inside of a castle that was under seige and my attention was focused on one particular Knight. The knight was yelling in a language I wasn't familiar with, but somehow I could understand him and he kept yelling "Defend the the Princess!" over and over. He was attempting to fight off a bunch of other knights and he put up a good fight, but was overwhelmed by the shear number of the enemy and he was killed. Now here is where it gets really weird. The knight was a white male with dirty blonde hair and as I was watching that knight, something inside me told me that knight was me. Something told me I was watching myself. Here is where it gets really, really weird. I'm an African American male from a small town in Michigan. I've never been even remotely interested in Knights, castles, princesses or anything related to the genre!

If I were a shrink (and I sure am not) I might say you were thinking/dreaming of a past life, one which ended prematurely attempting to do good. Do you have unaccomplished goals now you have a need to satisfy?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Let's keep this thread on topic and free from personal attacks, please.

Also, the censor circumvention

Attack the thinking and not the thinker.

And now we brng you back to your regular broadcasting.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

My question still stands. If you are in the information stream, where is the information? Post it here.

I just stumbled onto this thread today and will certainly try the exercise tonight because I'm up for anything that can help me improve my consciousness. However, after reading 10+ pages I really have to agree: AA, you've yet to post one single thing regarding what it is *you've* been privy to during these *communication* sessions with the greys. Time to step up and move beyond being the purvayer of meditation techniques. Otherwise my friend, your credibility in regards to the actual title of this thread is seriously compromised.

edit: incorrect use of quote function

[edit on 10/22/06 by surfinguru]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well this thread is very interesting to say the least. I have been a lurker on ATS alien forum for quite some time but ony recently have I posted on this topic at all. I am experienced with meditation but not this type, and although i am extremely curious I am also scared to death by "aliens" (or whatever they are). Memories from years ago still haunt me but I am also fascinated by the subject. I have unanswered questions, what are they? , are they real?, you get the picture. However driven to find answers I do not really want any contact like before. Will they come looking for you if you do this excersise?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As i mentioned further up the thread, i would normally be the first person to debunk anything like this, infact im quite surprised that i even tried it.

I also expected to fall asleep and nothing to happen, but i did experience things that i have not in 27 years on this planet experienced.

I don't know what it was, but the postings from the thread i replyed to, sum up EXACTLY what i couldn't put into words. There is something in this, im not sure what it is, and i do intend to find out more.

Can you PROVE to me what you were thinking two mins ago? No? well why expect others to be able too?

Just because you can't do something / want to do something / managed to do something, please have the common courtesy not to belittle others who have. (delete as approriate)

Just because you haven't driven a formula one race-car doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

As you all keep saying. Its a very simple question: If you are in the grey's information stream, then where is the information?

How many times do you want me to ask it?

[edit on 10/23/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
At no point did i say i was in the greys stream, what i did say is that in trying the exercise i experienced something i have not experienced before.

What i am saying is just because you have not experienced something does not mean you should automatically dis-credit it. Not everything in life is black or white.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewan
At no point did i say i was in the greys stream, what i did say is that in trying the exercise i experienced something i have not experienced before.

What i am saying is just because you have not experienced something does not mean you should automatically dis-credit it. Not everything in life is black or white.

I disagree. Anything with merit can be argued logically and hence is true or false. If you don’t have enough information then you don't know; but shades of grey are indication of a faulty argument.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Im not going to get into a slagging match with you about it, as this is going off-topic.

If everything in the world was black & white the world would be a very boring place, and this forum would not even exist.

What i did find interesting about this experience, and why i felt complled to post, was that someone else described exactly what i experienced.

Im not sure what this technique does, but for myself and others certainly does something. I cannot tell you if it is "greys" or if it is just an interesting trick played by the mind, as i do not have the answers for you, but what i can tell you is that it does something for certain people.

There is a great deal about the mind that we know nothing about.

What you do have here (unlike a majority of the posts on this site) is 1st hand witnesses, and if you treated them with a little more respect you might actually gain some insight or experience from them. I hope you wouldn't go running into a church on a sunday demanding everyone proves that god exists?

I don't blame you for being skeptical, but please have some respect for the people that are trying to discuss their experiences in a rational manor, and resent being called liars.

AA obviously belives that this is alien comms, and i can't argue with that as at the moment i can't prove either way. If i experience things to that level then i will make my mind up then.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yandros
Anything with merit can be argued logically and hence is true or false.

I disagree. Any topic, with or without merit, can be argued logically without the 'true/false' conclusion. An argument can go on forever, as Plato's philosophies proved 2500 years ago. We are still arguing those things which he wrote about.

The case for the aliens communicating through meditation, while yet unproven, has many possible variables hardly discussed within this thread. As an example I would propose looking at the Tibetan Lamas and their practices as a way to establish merit for the argument. Whether something is true or false can only be found out through detailed study and the way to that eventual truth is through search and civil discourse.

If you don’t have enough information then you don't know; but shades of grey are indication of a faulty argument.

I would present you, then, with an information conundrum. No doubt you are certain of the existence of this universe we live in. But, do you know the true shape of the universe, how big it is and what it's limits are, if indeed there are limits?

No...you cannot.

Shades of grey...but you would still argue that you are certain of the universe, even though you are not aware of some of the most important factors like how it came to be, what it is composed of or how it will end. And most importantly, that biggest grey area...why it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm gonna throw the original poster a bone and ask for a little something in return. I'll try your technique. Yes, I'm a skeptic, but I've done meditation before and I'm reasonably certain I can manage this one. I'll practice a bit and won't report back until I've given it a decent shot several times at least. That will likely take me a couple weeks.

Now, what I'd like in return is a bit of information the OP or anyone else who's tried this with success has received from the aliens. Anything interesting will do. Some fact about our/their species, a coming date of significance (not a prediction, but a date on which they plan to do something), etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yup - I'm with you - a little more info: ANYTHING will add some credibility at thispoint. I've tried - still trying it (please AA don't banish me to wal-mart to buy a telescope - I already own a very nice Meade etx, thank you) and will continue to try it. No greys so far...

Lots of folks are getting sleepy, getting headaches, hearing buzz noises, static, some are having trouble concentrating, some are confused on technique, etc.

A few pages back I asked if ANYONE other than AA has reached anything proximal to what AA claims anyone can do and have not heard back yet...

Well, I'm not only going to keep trying, but in the meantime I'm also doing LOTS of research on this topic. The results you'll find interesting (I'm sure learning a lot!). In the next day or so I'll compile the highlights of this research and report back here. But in the meantime; how about it AA: can you offer anything to us intrigued inquisitors, something with a little more, shall we say, 'substance'???

Also - anyone else? How about a success report? Anyone find and follow the white light in the blue light and stumble in on some welcoming grey-folk?

waiting.... waiting.... waiting...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join