It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I have to say, I was VERY skeptical at first. . but figured what did I have to lose. After my experiences last night I can say that I will be changed forever. I dont know how to explalin it, but I really felt like I was on the cusp of something unimaginable. I would love to know how AA was informed of this method, and why (if we are to believe that this indeed is a way to contact the grays) they would want to communicate with us like this. Wouldnt we be pestering them, meddling in their business? This all sounds extremely "out there", but since I experienced it for myself I'm a believer in something. What, Im not exactly sure. But its almost like a drug though. I think about it all the time and I've only done it once. Something is pulling me to keep doing it, and I will again tonight. I'll report back tomorrow with results. Thanks for enlightening me AA. . . might I ask what you do for a living or what area you are involved in, as well as how you first came about learning this method?

Hi amoungus,
Glad you having fun with the exercise, the grays want contact with us that’s why you are learning this method. You can’t land a ship, or materialize an Alien in front of someone if you did you would literally fry that persons mind on the spot. I know but think about it clearly and carefully people are afraid to try this method image a gray dropping in front of you DOH. Anyways it has something to do with the higher vibrational realms of existence, that’s where they are. So in order for you to communicate with them you need to teach your physical body how to vibrate on a higher level of existence.
All of these wonderful things that are happening are because your body if moving into a new level virbrationaly speaking. Of course its like a drug your physical body wants to exist in the higher realms.
Who and what I do are not important for this discussion, but if you will we all have a cosmic job to perform so to speak. I am just doing my part.
AA

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This isn't a good way to determine what's just a dream and what's something else. Besides, dreams ARE experiences. And I've had dreams from 28 years ago that I STILL remember today. Specific ones with many details.

Since a good number of folks here seem to be having experiences from this meditation technique, I'd really like to hear why anyone thinks these experiences provide information that didn't just come from their own heads. Not that in-the-head experiences aren't fun and interesting, but I have yet to see any info posted here that clearly came from a higher being (or even someone with a real understanding of math and geometry).

The first time someone post about entering the stream, that persons post will rock this thread.... just wait its coming....

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What if you take '___' while you try this method?

What would happen? maybe you would vibrate all the way PAST the aliens and to the next level.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

AA: I think the questions reality is referring to are near the bottom of pg12. Of course, if you ignored him a while ago you may not see them - and, well, I guess we move just on?

BTW - just a gentle tip: ignoring all detractors may raise suspicions. Many observers are watching to see how you react to doubters; firm but civil? cave in like a marshmallow? snarl back in childish banter? Stick to the facts?

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your thread - aftar all, you got this wagon started. But as all can see, you now have formed a cadre of some believers, some experimenters, some refuseniks, some on-the-fence, etc. Give yourself a credibility boost and try and answer inquiry from truly curious the best that you can - truthfully, confidently, with conviction.

Repeatedly exiling cynics, pessimists, and even agnostics to "WalMart to buy a telescope" just doesn't do it anymore... It seems that WalMart's optics department is rapidly becoming overcrowded with AA-skeptics. If you are ultimately left with just a handful of the faithful, will you feel vindicated? Satisfied?

OKAY! 'nuff said! Let's get this Gray (or Grey) party started already!

Your right and I shall take you advise into concideration.... I hear Target have a nice collection

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What if you take '___' while you try this method?

What would happen? maybe you would vibrate all the way PAST the aliens and to the next level.

lol once you have entered the stream you will see that there is not drug like knowledge and information.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is there another way to enter the stream than visualizing the colors? I know visualizing colors is fairly easy, and I do it with no problems, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I have tried everything you've suggested I do, including drinking milk 10 minutes prior to the exercise, but have had no luck thus far. I have no idea how some people here are reporting back with some success after only one try while I've had no success whatsoever after at least 30 tries. I am a very patient man, but this just doesn't seem to be happening for me.

Help me, please!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oops, sorry for the double post. I did not intentionally do this, I have no idea what happened, but ATS went down for me and then came came back on.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Impreza]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey all (you too AA): [don't mean to steal your thunder AA, just thought all this Gray/Grey chatter migh gain some insight through another Agend perspective...]

Tonight on the History Channel...
UFO Files: New UFO Revelations: The Gray's Agenda

"According to ufologists, the Grays--beings from another world--abduct humans, implant devices, and conduct reproductive experiments. The most "familiar" aliens, we see their images in every media. What do they want? Where are they from? Do alien life forms kidnap humans in order to replicate their dying race? Is our government in collusion with extraterrestrials in exchange for advanced technology? Hundreds of eyewitnesses swear they encountered aliens and dozens claim they have actual physical proof. To test their claims and sift fact from fiction, we conduct a hypnotic regression in which abductees relive shocking alien encounters, witness surgery to remove a foreign object, and sweep the night sky looking for possible alien-inhabited planets. So join us as we go in search of the Grays and their alien agenda."

LINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added link

[edit on 23-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I would just like to reiterate what an effective means of obtaining more restful, less turbulent sleep this exercise has proved to be in my case. I know that other people have other reasons for experimenting with this - some with success, and some without success - and I know that others are skeptical (I feel skepticism is a good thing) and critical of the claims Alien Agenda has made. I just wish to suggest that whether the exercise allows what it is claimed to facilitate or not, it may have other potential uses (and, admittedly, potential drawbacks, as is always a possibility when trying anything new) which might be of benefit.

I've always been someone who experiences extremely vivid, easily recalled dreams. I have some chronic health issues though, and over the last few years have had little else but nightmares when sleeping. This is, as you might imagine, fairly tiring, as it results in a feeling of being less than fully rested upon waking. This exercise has enabled me - whether directly or through a sort of placebo phenomenon - to fall asleep more quickly (due in large part to the fact that it helps me ignore my physical symptoms as I fall asleep,) and has apparently prevented the nightmares consistently as well (which admittedly may have resulted from distress while falling asleep in the midst of the aforementioned, but intentionally unspecified, symptoms.) This makes sleep feel much more restful, which in turn makes my days much less exhausting. Thanks again for sharing this technique, and I hope this in no way detracts from the central purpose of the thread.

I just wanted to reiterate this, as it really has helped quite a bit interestingly enough.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Impreza try this one and see if it help you....

The meditation utilizes a mantra (a repeated phrase, word or sound, either in the mind or vocally), which you make in your mind and then you listen to it. You know how to make a sound with your mind - it can be any sound, and then you listen to it. It creates a feedback loop so that you're both producing the sound and listening to it. As your mind doesn't want to do two things at once, this is sequential. Produce the sound and listen to it, and in so doing transcend the other brainwave activity levels.
Sit down in a comfortable chair with your back as straight as is comfortable and your feet flat on the floor and more or less side by side. Fold your hands in your lap and relax your shoulders and your chest.
Close your eyes and begin breathing slowly and deeply through your nose. Place the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth right behind your teeth. Begin the mantra in your mind. A very good one is "I AM." If you don't use this one, another good one is your first name. What you want to avoid are mantras that would suggest concepts, or imagery or thoughts of any kind. The sound has to be almost meaningless, the more without meaning the better. And you don't want it to be phrases that you know the meanings of. Keep it to two or three total syllables.
If your mind begins to wander from the mantra, as happens when thoughts interject, gently (repeat gently) return it to the mantra. Don't force it and don't get frustrated. Just gently return to the mantra. This is effortless concentration. You don't have to force your mind to do anything. You really just let it do its thing. The mind wandering away into thoughts and so forth is a part of the process where you are clearing from your entire system stresses that lodge themselves into the body-mind and manifest as thoughts of any kind, no matter how abstract. The stress through the thought still requires expression, and so you let it have its expression by not being forceful, but the minute you become aware that you're no longer producing the mantra, gently return your mind to it.
That is really all there is to it. You might find as you go along that your mind is producing neither the mantra or thoughts, which is the state of profound silence, centeredness and power that rejuvenates every aspect of your system of being. You'll drift in and out of the deeper mind-states, which is both normal and natural. The more you practice, the longer you'll remain in the deep states. And as stated above, if you find that deepest of the deep places you won't even be self-aware for a short period of time. You'll naturally emerge from the meditation in time that is appropriate for you, but if you happen to open your eyes during it and you've only meditated for 7 minutes, close them and continue the meditation to at least twenty to thirty minutes.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I would just like to reiterate what an effective means of obtaining more restful, less turbulent sleep this exercise has proved to be in my case. I know that other people have other reasons for experimenting with this - some with success, and some without success - and I know that others are skeptical (I feel skepticism is a good thing) and critical of the claims Alien Agenda has made. I just wish to suggest that whether the exercise allows what it is claimed to facilitate or not, it may have other potential uses (and, admittedly, potential drawbacks, as is always a possibility when trying anything new) which might be of benefit.

I've always been someone who experiences extremely vivid, easily recalled dreams. I have some chronic health issues though, and over the last few years have had little else but nightmares when sleeping. This is, as you might imagine, fairly tiring, as it results in a feeling of being less than fully rested upon waking. This exercise has enabled me - whether directly or through a sort of placebo phenomenon - to fall asleep more quickly (due in large part to the fact that it helps me ignore my physical symptoms as I fall asleep,) and has apparently prevented the nightmares consistently as well (which admittedly may have resulted from distress while falling asleep in the midst of the aforementioned, but intentionally unspecified, symptoms.) This makes sleep feel much more restful, which in turn makes my days much less exhausting. Thanks again for sharing this technique, and I hope this in no way detracts from the central purpose of the thread.

I just wanted to reiterate this, as it really has helped quite a bit interestingly enough.

Keep at it 

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
AA, just wondering. Surely, these basic meditations have been carried out for millenia by millions of people. I imagine a lot of them would have stumbled onto the greys, if it is where they reside, why is this the first we have heard of a basic mantra meditation getting you connected to aliens? Is it the stream and ball thats important? or are all of these people over the centuries that found the stream while meditating in contact with aliens but no ones talked about it?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the alternate method, AA, but wouldn't this just place me under trance? I mean it just seems like a method that would hypnotize me and eventually lead to a good nights rest, whereas visualizing the colors seem more like some sort of code that's needed to open a door. Can you explain to me how I will be able to achieve communication with a Grey using this new method and how long it may take?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

AA, just wondering. Surely, these basic meditations have been carried out for millenia by millions of people. I imagine a lot of them would have stumbled onto the greys, if it is where they reside, why is this the first we have heard of a basic mantra meditation getting you connected to aliens? Is it the stream and ball thats important? or are all of these people over the centuries that found the stream while meditating in contact with aliens but no ones talked about it?

And so they have been carried out for the millennia buy lots of people. As stated in the original post they have been modified to help adapt the human subject for higher vibrational experience. No one outside of myself the few dozen people I have trained and this board have ever used these methods to attempt what you are attempting.
They have been modified using Kotral mathematics and 4th dimensional geometry, I have no idea what or how it works, it just part of my job to convey the information and help assist where needed.
The blue orb and bright white light are the most important, they must be followed to enter the stream.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
[qoute]
Thanks for the alternate method, AA, but wouldn't this just place me under trance? I mean it just seems like a method that would hypnotize me and eventually lead to a good nights rest, whereas visualizing the colors seem more like some sort of code that's needed to open a door. Can you explain to me how I will be able to achieve communication with a Grey using this new method and how long it may take?
[/qoute]

First try this alternative meathod then post your expereince and i will inquire why your not being accepted so to speak.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Okay, will do. I do have one other question though, can I do it lying down? You specifically stated to do it while sitting, but can I achieve the same results with this method while lying down? Thanks in advance.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Impreza]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
AA,

Sounds like a normal meditative state you're describing except with the affirmation or 'intent' on contacting 'Grays'. Laying down in a relaxed state with your mind clear and focusing on a basic visual image whether it be a color, shape, etc... can easily put you into a trance like state with hypnopompic-imagery and even auditory signals. Attempting to reach this state without the intent to contact Grays can produce the same emotions or feelings, IE: Waves of warmth of energy, tingling sensations in the brow, crown and heart areas (My belief is the energizing of the major chakras in those areas.)

It's my belief that the intent or purpose this meditation is what brings along this feeling of communication or 'unity' with these beings. What exactly happens during this time I believe is altered based upon the experimenter's beliefs, ideas and fears on the topic of Grays themselves. That's not to say that contact with other beings through meditative states isn't possible and experiences have been recorded through out history. I myself have had similar experiences although with other entities (Whether real or a creation of my own mind.)

As for all of the flaming in this thread, you might consider changing the subject of this topic considering that you yourself have even stated that each person will experience something different... maybe contact... maybe nothing at all. Therefore 'proof positive' shouldn't be in the title in my opinion and might clear up a lot of the fuss people are giving you for it. What you've experienced might be 'Proof Positive' for yourself, but for others... you can't readily state that it applies to them as well, when really - experiences are completely relative to the person experiencing them.

Experiences like this are outside of the realm of 'science'. Science is only based off of the physical... which in case this is outside of the realm of the 'physical'. All you can really do is share the technique, experiences and thoughts... while hopefully furthering your own mind and knowledge on the subject.

[edit on 10/23/2006 by BlueApocalypse]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi Alien Agenda,

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Hi Paul_Richard,
Thanks a lot for your very informative post above I will be honest took me reading it once or twice to grasp what you where conveying.

You're welcome.

I cannot really intelligibly challenge what you have posted without stumping over myself so I wont try, but the only flaw I found in your posts in that we are in fact “NOT” communicating with the Zetan-Greys we are communicating with the “grays”. I have no knowledge of the Zetan-Greys you speak of although I would assume its what everyone think of a “grey” alien.
The grays are of the highest and purist species since the dawn of well whatever.

The incarnate Greys come from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. Various people who have worked for the government - like Ret. Army Sgt. Clifford Stone and physicist and engineer Bob Lazar - have stated publicly that they have seen briefing documents stating that the home world of the Greys is Zeta IV, the fourth planet in that binary system.

Hence the term Zetan-Grey.

If there are some other type of Grey aliens out there that have a spiritual culture that is in complete contrast to the ethically-challenged Zetan-Greys, I would be interested in learning about it.

And comms are in the physical once you have entered the stream and understand more of what I have been babbling for 10 + pages. You see in the beginning it is “gifts of the spirit” until you are comfortable with the stream then brother it is “gifts of the physical”.

I am willing to bet that if you tried this exercise you might go further and faster than anyone that has tried it.

I communicate with discarnates constantly. Most of my friends are on the Other Side.

In a sense, channeling, mediumship, or telepathic communication is like dating in that discrimination is very important

Why would I want to channel the energies of people who are spiritually indifferent, manipulative and deceptive?

Why would anyone?

Meditation is a doorway to telepathic receptivity. When we go into a deep meditative state, much like when we are asleep, it makes it easier to communicate with those in the Spirit.

Meditation in and of itself is not bad. What I am trying to warn people about is not that communicating with Spirit is wrong or bad either.

Only that telepathic communication on a consistent basis can only be done by people who are in the discarnate dimensions, that physical extraterrestrials don't have consistent telepathic ability, and that people who communicate with aliens in meditation who present themselves as incarnate aliens are being deceived.

How do I know this?

From many years of research, experience, and communication with people that I have developed relationships with in the Higher Realms of Spirit.

If one does the investigation, there are a number of people who channel alien spirits who were themselves alien to this world in the not too distant past.

In light of this, my Guides in TSOL have given me awareness about you that makes perfect sense.

In your last life you were a Zetan-Grey.

That is why you consider them to be the highest and purist species since the dawn of well whatever.

In recent decades, many space-alien spirits have incarnated into Homo sapien bodies on Terra. They have done so because of the rapid technological development that has occurred and is ongoing, because they want to instill space-alien values into Terran society, and because they want to be here to help bring about a global acceptance of The Zetan Empire - which as a whole believes that Science is God.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

JSR

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

And so they have been carried out for the millennia buy lots of people. As stated in the original post they have been modified to help adapt the human subject for higher vibrational experience. No one outside of myself the few dozen people I have trained and this board have ever used these methods to attempt what you are attempting.
They have been modified using Kotral mathematics and 4th dimensional geometry, I have no idea what or how it works, it just part of my job to convey the information and help assist where needed.
The blue orb and bright white light are the most important, they must be followed to enter the stream.
it just part of my job to convey the information and help assist where needed.

thats what i mean.

are there others with jobs too?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Let me get this straight.....our thought processes are so powerful, aliens can't communicate with us without dumbing us down?

No you missinterpreted it. Its more like stop thinking so much as your mind is so full of random thoughts that my message will be lost among them.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join