It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I did this and I experienced this: I felt the warmth almost immediatly and I startred seeing these "visions". Then I felt my body I guess the best way to describe it is, go limp and I could hear and feel my heart beat and my mind was like detached from my body and I was just so relaxed and at peace, i dont' know if thats "contact" but i liked it.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Having had minor success last night with this process, I had a question AA. When I had my vision, I couldnt hear the voice of the person I was watching . . all I heard was the "stream", and it was pretty loud. While in the stream state, do I mentally ask questions? Do I ask to be shown the blue light, or do I wait for a sign that I have honed in on their communication stream? Also, what is the longest period of real time you have had while in this state?

Thanks AA. .

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is really interesting, I have read the whole thread. One thing though has caught my attention, when AA continually and frequently keeps making refferences to how "great" the Grays are, about "making contact", etc, repeating the same things over and over, and generally pushing the issue. Then his name is 'AlienAgenda'... I wouldnt say im paranoid, but I would say I am very perceptive and suspicious of some kinds of behaviour. This whole thing just doesnt feel right to me, thats my gut feeling... But im going to try the exercise, and I am in no way saying that AA is bad or that he is a liar. I am just suspicious of anyone pushing things... thats probably why I rejected religion when I was 8 years old in a private school
. I will be back some time soon to report my results

Great thread AA, you got my vote.

edit:

Also, I forgot to mention... I have read a lot about Nikola Tesla (Great inventor) and I remember reading one time that he claimed to have received some of his ideas from Aliens. I thought this was a very curious thing in light of AA's claims about "unlimited information streams". (url=http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewvideo.php?id=2024408465029239288&tid=80349]Nicola Tesla[/url])

edit:

ALSO... anyone heard of Edgar Cayce?... hmm

p.s. Ill try the technique sometime next weekend, I have a rea busy week.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Unplugged]

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Unplugged, I had the same reservations too. Imagine to my surprise after trying the exercise last night that something actually happened. I was pretty freaked out to tell you the truth. All day I kept thinking "well, his name is alien agenda", but then remembered that its also the title of a book. So, I think I talked myself out of being parinoid about the connection! I am interested in your findings tonight as well. While I cant put my finger on it, I have a feeling Im close to something. . exactly what I cant say. Give it a shot! It cant hurt. . . . or can it?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
AA, how are we supposed to believe you when you were had by the prop used on "taken"? You know the one you paid $500 for and thought it was real? I read your earlier posts on the message board, and seems to me that someone who was in communication with the greys would know what was real, or not. Or at least "asked" during the stream process. . . .I am now becoming pretty skeptical about this process, although it is pretty freaking cool.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
im rather curious what the response would be, on a site like this to something along the lines of: what if "this guy" or "these people" are working for the greys, by this guy of course i mean the original poster, and by these people i mean those participating in this thread "pretending" to be experiencing these varied results. The possibility that the greys have found an intelgaltic loop hole, something along the lines of "if they consent to opening a telepathic link to us knowingly, and agree in a state of conciousness they cant comprehend, that we can mutialate them for their dna" is a certainly entertaining possibility.. by stating them im basicly asking if anyone has had an even REMOTELY similar thought. Thanks much, i mean no negativity by this what so ever, im merely trying to better understand the human mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
im rather curious what the response would be, on a site like this to something along the lines of: what if "this guy" or "these people" are working for the greys, by this guy of course i mean the original poster, and by these people i mean those participating in this thread "pretending" to be experiencing these varied results. The possibility that the greys have found an intelgaltic loop hole, something along the lines of "if they consent to opening a telepathic link to us knowingly, and agree in a state of conciousness they cant comprehend, that we can mutialate them for their dna" is a certainly entertaining possibility.. by stating them im basicly asking if anyone has had an even REMOTELY similar thought. Thanks much, i mean no negativity by this what so ever, im merely trying to better understand the human mind.

I thought about the exact same thing, but apparently some of these contributing members are actually long-time members who are skeptics, or so I am led to believe...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

Originally posted by klawsraught

I thought about the exact same thing, but apparently some of these contributing members are actually long-time members who are skeptics, or so I am led to believe...

Well if such theory was to be correct then I guess I could say these grays seem to want nothing to do with me. I must be failing the DNA test
My apparent lack of meditating abilities is becoming frustrating if not embarrassing.

Alright, my usual useless report:

The Colour Exercise - 4th attempt.

- Yesterday night I took my lovely tea and feeling more relaxed than usual decided to try the exercise for the fourth time now. I didn't experience any headaches this time which is I guess some progress. After what at least seemed like a long time my eyes (closed as they were) became... stressed (?) It is hard to describe - not so much in color but a blurred out of shape obscurity of some kind (the same color of an after-image when you focus on a bright light and then close your eyes I'd say) started forming a constant chain of circles in a shrinking motion towards a center point. My body felt very light - more in the sense of lack of feeling than lack of weight - and I experienced some involuntary muscle spasms to my thighs, knees, left arm and the left side of my chest. Not long after I got a feeling of vertigo (as if I was falling) which made me freak out and automatically sit up.
After that I tried again but nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Okay, will do. I do have one other question though, can I do it lying down? You specifically stated to do it while sitting, but can I achieve the same results with this method while lying down? Thanks in advance.

Its just for you and you alone to try, its an alternative to the original method. This method has been altered to achieve the same results.

You can do this either lying down or sitting down whatever works best for you.

AA

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Sounds like a normal meditative state you're describing except with the affirmation or 'intent' on contacting 'Grays'. Laying down in a relaxed state with your mind clear and focusing on a basic visual image whether it be a color, shape, etc... can easily put you into a trance like state with hypnopompic-imagery and even auditory signals. Attempting to reach this state without the intent to contact Grays can produce the same emotions or feelings, IE: Waves of warmth of energy, tingling sensations in the brow, crown and heart areas (My belief is the energizing of the major chakras in those areas.)

It's my belief that the intent or purpose this meditation is what brings along this feeling of communication or 'unity' with these beings. What exactly happens during this time I believe is altered based upon the experimenter's beliefs, ideas and fears on the topic of Grays themselves. That's not to say that contact with other beings through meditative states isn't possible and experiences have been recorded through out history. I myself have had similar experiences although with other entities (Whether real or a creation of my own mind.)

As for all of the flaming in this thread, you might consider changing the subject of this topic considering that you yourself have even stated that each person will experience something different... maybe contact... maybe nothing at all. Therefore 'proof positive' shouldn't be in the title in my opinion and might clear up a lot of the fuss people are giving you for it. What you've experienced might be 'Proof Positive' for yourself, but for others... you can't readily state that it applies to them as well, when really - experiences are completely relative to the person experiencing them.

Experiences like this are outside of the realm of 'science'. Science is only based off of the physical... which in case this is outside of the realm of the 'physical'. All you can really do is share the technique, experiences and thoughts... while hopefully furthering your own mind and knowledge on the subject.

What you are failing to realize is that although on the surface they sounds like ordinary meditative states they have been altered to put you in contact with the grays.

People can flame all they want but the overwhelming response from people actually having an experience that they can’t explain is starting to be like a title wave and when someone enters the stream their posts will be more convincing that anything you have read especially when a long time debunker enters the stream.

I hold firm in my resolve that we will have proof positive on the grays contact.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi Paul_Richard

If there are some other type of Grey aliens out there that have a spiritual culture that is in complete contrast to the ethically-challenged Zetan-Greys, I would be interested in learning about it.

There is….

If one does the investigation, there are a number of people who channel alien spirits who were themselves alien to this world in the not too distant past.

In light of this, my Guides in TSOL have given me awareness about you that makes perfect sense.

In your last life you were a Zetan-Grey.

That is why you consider them to be the highest and purist species since the dawn of well whatever.

Doc, try the exercise and report back what you have learned, its a lot different that what you explained upstairs…..

Besides even you might learn something….

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi Paul_Richard

If there are some other type of Grey aliens out there that have a spiritual culture that is in complete contrast to the ethically-challenged Zetan-Greys, I would be interested in learning about it.

There is….

If one does the investigation, there are a number of people who channel alien spirits who were themselves alien to this world in the not too distant past.

In light of this, my Guides in TSOL have given me awareness about you that makes perfect sense.

In your last life you were a Zetan-Grey.

That is why you consider them to be the highest and purist species since the dawn of well whatever.

Doc, try the exercise and report back what you have learned, its a lot different that what you explained upstairs…..

Besides even you might learn something….

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I did this and I experienced this: I felt the warmth almost immediatly and I startred seeing these "visions". Then I felt my body I guess the best way to describe it is, go limp and I could hear and feel my heart beat and my mind was like detached from my body and I was just so relaxed and at peace, i dont' know if thats "contact" but i liked it.

At this point ask for help entering the stream.

Having had minor success last night with this process, I had a question AA. When I had my vision, I couldnt hear the voice of the person I was watching . . all I heard was the "stream", and it was pretty loud. While in the stream state, do I mentally ask questions? Do I ask to be shown the blue light, or do I wait for a sign that I have honed in on their communication stream? Also, what is the longest period of real time you have had while in this state?

Yes at this point mentally ask for help and you will see the blue ball of light. Follow it into the stream, ask with a firm resolve and you will see.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This thread makes it very clear that some people only learn the hard way. No matter how much they are warned, and shown the evil nature of the sadistic grays that mutilate animals and at times have mutilated human beings, they ignore the warnings.
A word to the wise is sufficient.

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
hey aa,

assuming i have not made it back to your ignore list, i have a proposal.

why not have some of the people you have trained come to this site and give their testimonials. i believe it would be good for both sides to hear.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This thread makes it very clear that some people only learn the hard way. No matter how much they are warned, and shown the evil nature of the sadistic grays that mutilate animals and at times have mutilated human beings, they ignore the warnings.
A word to the wise is sufficient.

Hi skyway,
Can you please point out one poster in this long thread that has experienced anything you speak of. Further more please post evidence of any mutilate humans on this thread.

The only thing that is being mutilated is your continually additions to this thread which add up to nothing more than you own fears.

Come on skyway try the exercise and enter the stream…. The only thing you fear is fear of the unkown.

You are bashed to Target to buy a telescope until you tr the exercise.

AA

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Alien agenda has it backwards. He should put the grays on ignore!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Alien agenda has it backwards. He should put the grays on ignore!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

it just part of my job to convey the information and help assist where needed.

thats what i mean.

are there others with jobs too?

We all have a job to do, its kind of like you cosmic job if you will. Each and every soul on planet earth has a function to perform, how and when you come into contact with it really depends on when its your time to wake up.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Hi skyway,
Can you please point out one poster in this long thread that has experienced anything you speak of. Further more please post evidence of any mutilate humans on this thread.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there was someone on this thread that mentioned the case of the mutilated remains of a soldier. If not on this thread it may have been on the thread by seentoomuch.

The only thing that is being mutilated is your continually additions to this thread which add up to nothing more than you own fears.

I think many of you are PROJECTING YOUR OWN FEARS on me.

Come on skyway try the exercise and enter the stream….

I would no more enter that stream that you wallow in any more than I would swim in a sewer.
Ignore the grays Alien Agenda and listen to God. Wash off the alien sewage.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join