It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I haven't done the exercise to any great extent, but I noticed that I only got a headache when I was also trying to "see" the colours with my eyes. I wasn't aware of it at first but soon realised I was actually straining to SEE, not purely with the minds eye, this corrected the headache quite quickly. Thought it may help.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, I gave it shot last night for the first time, and I can't say anything more than I was super relaxed and had a good sleep.
But........

There was a period of about 4 - 5 secs I heard a ultra hi freq vibrational sound.
Now I'm not sure if it was an actual audible sound or if it was inside my head - purley because it happened so quick. It may have been my teeth grinding for all I know.

I will keep trying I suppose, at least I got a good nights sleep.

Cheers AA.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Been practicing it for a few nights now and have had some strange occurances take place. Have gotten the buzzing sound a couple of times, sections of my brain/skull that I've focused on have a dull ache at times(like a muscle that's being put under resistence), and I had some very strange symbols popping into my mind last night. Will continue on...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The buzzing, ocean, stream, lake like noise you are all experiencing is the noise from the stream…. This means that your vibrational level (VL for short) has reached the same level as the stream….

You need to ask for help when you hear the noise… Ask to be shown the “BLUE ORB WITH THE BLAZING WHITLE LIGHT” this is your beacon into the grays stream… You need to ask it in your mind….

Remember people ask for HELP and it will rock you world to see it come to you… trust me this is very cool.

AA

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This may seem too simplistic, and I recognize that it may be seen as inflammatory, however it seems as though it's a valid question...

If you have an infinite source of information at your disposal, why haven't you used it to provide Earth with cures for disease, or with schematics to new technologies. How about a mathmatical concept which would settle once and for all the problems between quantum mechanics and general relativity. I understand that removing anything physical from the "viewer" is impossible, but if information can be learned through this method, even things with staggering complexity, it should only be a question of copying what you've seen.

Hi BlaznRob,
I welcome your questions and will answer as best I can…. If you had a diagram for a power source that would supply the earth with infinite energy what would you do? What would you do with knowledge of the universe…. Would you go to a newspapers and have the publish it? Would you post it on the internet? How would you handle it… It’s extremely naive of you to think that I have been sitting on my arse with knowledge that can help benefit mankind and aliens alike. But then again who am I to judge you it might sound inflammatory or too simplistic…
Coping it is not an issue its assimilating the information into usable information that make or breaks your experience each time. I will try to give you an example…. Lets say you ask for the diagram for a power device that can ne used to power you house indefinably. Ok what you ask for is what you get, you get an advance schematic with advance electrons etc that have been invented yet… so you basically have a monkey with a nuclear trigger… so to speak.
You see its all about the “art of the question” that makes the stream such and unbelievable thing. You need to become a master at asking for what you want or would like knowledge of….
You will see bro there will be people within days entering the stream….

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
BlazRob,
What do you think this is? What implications on humanity could this have? You think you might be able to cure cancer with it? You think that you might be able to power an entire nation let alone a home with it? WHAT IS IT? Why does it attract people yet push then away? You think you might want to see it in motion? You think it could be a reality door…. A viewer?

You still think that I am sitting around waiting for something to happen….

Push yourself mate and you will have knowledge….

Quantum Engine

AA

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well, I gave it shot last night for the first time, and I can't say anything more than I was super relaxed and had a good sleep.
But........

There was a period of about 4 - 5 secs I heard a ultra hi freq vibrational sound.
Now I'm not sure if it was an actual audible sound or if it was inside my head - purley because it happened so quick. It may have been my teeth grinding for all I know.

I will keep trying I suppose, at least I got a good nights sleep.

Cheers AA.

Keep pushing it mate, the more you practice the better it gets…

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Been practicing it for a few nights now and have had some strange occurances take place. Have gotten the buzzing sound a couple of times, sections of my brain/skull that I've focused on have a dull ache at times(like a muscle that's being put under resistence), and I had some very strange symbols popping into my mind last night. Will continue on...

Not strange symbols my friend alien symbols, ask for help when you have reached this point…. Ask to be shown the blue orb with the bright white light… and follow it.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello.

I have read this thread and concluded that I will invest the time in your exercise IF you can ask 'The Stream' one simple, very-exacting question and post the answer you get.

As you have said, the art of the question is what is important, and if you have been given complex mathmetic formula, then you must be able to deal well with numbers in this state.

My exact question for the stream is..

'What is the social security number assigned to the user regestered as HankMcCoy at www.abovetopsecret.com?'

Thank you for your quick reply in advance.

Hank

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
The buzzing, ocean, stream, lake like noise you are all experiencing is the noise from the stream…. This means that your vibrational level (VL for short) has reached the same level as the stream….

You need to ask for help when you hear the noise… Ask to be shown the “BLUE ORB WITH THE BLAZING WHITLE LIGHT” this is your beacon into the grays stream… You need to ask it in your mind….

Remember people ask for HELP and it will rock you world to see it come to you… trust me this is very cool.

AA

Who do I ask help of? Any Gray? They must be highly organized, is there a Bureau, or something, that I have to ask of?

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

BlazRob,
What do you think this is? What implications on humanity could this have? You think you might be able to cure cancer with it? You think that you might be able to power an entire nation let alone a home with it? WHAT IS IT? Why does it attract people yet push then away? You think you might want to see it in motion? You think it could be a reality door…. A viewer?

You still think that I am sitting around waiting for something to happen….

Push yourself mate and you will have knowledge….

Quantum Engine

AA

i was wondering when you were going to post that here. i was holding it in my back pocket, going to post it my self, and ask you about it. you beat me to it. very smooth. i guess by now you've figured you need to bring all of your threads to this one. some of them, i still have questions about.

i will wait, to see if the questions are asked by others.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well I've given it a few days to work its magic, and have nothing mindblowing to report. Been able to achieve the trance-like state, higher vibration, fading into the zone of light, very positive experience overall, feels great (I am new to this I have to say) but nothing in terms of alien contact.

I set the tone generator to 19.26hz and while I couldn't audibly hear anything, it definitely got me in that relaxed state. But I've been having more success with the BrainWave Generator and using some of the presets available for download on their site (staying away from the ones that sound dodgy or give people nightmares etc, merely using the presets that get positive reviews). I'm finding that I can remain in that state for a period after the tones run their course (some of these presets can run for an hour). Anyway, while I have nothing to report in terms of meeting higher realms of otherworldly intelligence, it has been a pleasant and positive experience for me and will keep practising!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello, I've had some more bizzare results and as usual I'll try to be as brief as possible...

Again, I don't feel/believe I've had any contact with Greys nor did I feel as if any sort of entity was attempting to contact me. Also, I did not hear anything unusual, nor did I "see" the stream before this latest "vision" began.

I started the exercise for a 6th time (attempts 4 and 5 yielded little more than a "heating up" sensation and a sound nights sleep) and almost immediately I began to "heat up", but then suddenly, what I can only describe as a "cool breeze" started to blow over me and continued to blow over me for about 5 minutes. Then as quickly as the breeze began, it ended, leaving me with a "cold" feeling. This was definitley unusual because the heat was on. For those who don't know, I always conduct these exercises at night in my living room with no fans, no open doors or windows and definitely no central air as I'm in Michigan and it's definitely cold here at night if you don't have the heat going.

Just as I'm starting to wonder about the "cold" sensation, I actually get a chill/tingle down my spine and suddenly feel overwhelmed by feelings of "child like" delight. I say "child like" because I remember experiencing the same "tingle" when I was younger watching certain episodes of a cartoon called "Thunder Cats" (it's kooky, I know). Anyways, right when the "chill" hits me, I feel as if I've "slipped" and been "pulled" at the same time into a "different space" (forgive me, but that's the best way I can describe it). What's weird is, the instant I'm in this "differnt space", I actually get the sensation/feeling that I just woke up from a super deep sleep, but I'm not asleep at all.

The first thing I see in this "different space" is the sun setting and I'm standing on the rooftop of a giant office building looking out over a seemingly deserted city (for some reason, I think it's Baltimore). The sky is a mixture of powder blue and a rich dark orange with puffy white clouds slowly drifting by. As I look back down towards the rooftop, all sorts of different animals start appearing and walking up to me. I also have this overwhelming feeling that the animals want me to protect and take care of them.

(Let me preface this part by saying, although I have nothing against animals, I am definitley not an animal lover. I've never had a pet nor do I want one.) First a baby puppy appears, walks up to me, nudges my leg with his nose and I begin to feed him with food from a bowl that simply "materializes" in my hands. As I'm feeding the puppy, he grows into a full grown dog (it sort of looks like a light brown Lab) and just stands there by my side, staring forward. Next, exactly where the dog is staring a bunny rabbit appears and comes up to me. I feed it, it grows and then goes and stands beside the dog. Then a baby deer appears, walks up to the rabbit, says something to the rabbit (I can't make out what), then the deer walks up to me, nudging me with it's nose, I pick it up like a baby and I begin to feed it with a baby bottle. The baby deer however, doesn't grow any bigger and stays in my arms. Next, down at my feet, a bunch of gray baby kittens appear, rolling around and playing with each other. The baby deer hops down out of my arms and begins to "frollic" with the kittens. Next the rabbit seems to "divide" himself into 3 rabbits and they go and join the deer and the kittens in play. Lastly the dog, walks over to all the other animals, but instead of joining in, the dog starts laughing in what I can only describe as the same sort of laugh a parent has when watching kids at play. As I'm watching the dog laugh, I actually start laughing myself and just like that, the "vision" ends, the exercise is over and I'm left with this feeling of "great amusement".

That's my experience. Take it for what it's worth.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by darkskills]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hi BlaznRob,
I welcome your questions and will answer as best I can…. If you had a diagram for a power source that would supply the earth with infinite energy what would you do? What would you do with knowledge of the universe…. Would you go to a newspapers and have the publish it? Would you post it on the internet? How would you handle it… It’s extremely naive of you to think that I have been sitting on my arse with knowledge that can help benefit mankind and aliens alike. But then again who am I to judge you it might sound inflammatory or too simplistic…
Coping it is not an issue its assimilating the information into usable information that make or breaks your experience each time. I will try to give you an example…. Lets say you ask for the diagram for a power device that can ne used to power you house indefinably. Ok what you ask for is what you get, you get an advance schematic with advance electrons etc that have been invented yet… so you basically have a monkey with a nuclear trigger… so to speak.
You see its all about the “art of the question” that makes the stream such and unbelievable thing. You need to become a master at asking for what you want or would like knowledge of….
You will see bro there will be people within days entering the stream….

This is exactly as I thought when people started asking these mundane questions...where's the technology? where's the mathematics? Guys this is an alien race that we are potentially dealing with...they probably don't speak our language (though I would imagine they could understand it) they probably dont waste their time with such simple human concepts such as our mathematics...therefore since he is tapping into their information stream, they won't be speaking english or using algebra, calculus, various physics to explain things...it's going to be in their own language using their own number system. He/they are going to be getting answers, but are they going to be so easy to understand?

Now I see him answering your questions for the most part, why don't the people who are asking questions and prodding him for asnwers, just try the simple task and see what kind of answers you can get for yourselves? And just so you know I've been trying this for 2 weeks now and I still cannot get past the concentration of colours part, so I'm not some fanboy or buddy of AA, but I'm actually enjoying this.

XL5

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
AA I have not tried this method yet, but the next time you are in this stream, ask "how do I make an anti-gravity/free energy device using the element "bismuth" with our current public technology" or "how do I turn a 1LB ceramic magnet off and on using 5-10watts of energy using our current technology". I want to have something solid and provable/testable and not have to mess around with the mind and spirit stuff, as I know alot more about technology and its concepts.

However I will try this tonight and if I learn anything about technology, I will speard it without the fear of not making any money off it. I will probably spread it via U2U's and small pubic demo's.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am getting ready for my third attempt tonight, but am wondering where all the people are who have officially entered the stream and communicated with the grays. AA makes it seem like its so simplistic that everyone should be making contact soon, yet we have people like myself and others who have been trying for 5, 6 even 7 times with no results. AA claimed to have made contact on his second try, so what are we not doing that he IS?

I dont think I would have even attempted this if it wasnt for his conviction that we all WILL make contact. . . which in itself is a eerie thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
AA. . . you didnt answer my inquiry about where the grey's exist that we are trying to communicate with? Are they already here or are they on another dimension/planet? Just curious. . . .

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I don't know but it seems to me that AA is avoiding questions that ask of precise information on the grays... So far I haven't done the meditation completely. Whever I get the time..

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I wouldnt have bothered following up with my various posts to AA if I hadn't done the experiment myself and experienced something that I had never before. It is definately worth giving a shot. . . I think its a pretty cool tool that AA has given us, even if it is a tweaked version of a method used before.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
One common theme thats bothering me is that people are expecting to try this and get results instantly. Debunkers are also claiming this technique is debunked as nobody is duplicating the OPs results.

It is important to understand that when practicing any energy work that it takes time to develop energy levels. There are energy centres in the body that you have never consiously used before, especially in our western world. They are recharged during deep sleep but can also be recharged with your mind.

I've been practicing Chi Gung for 6 months now and only now have I built up enough energy to start using it to help others. When I started energy work I felt some headaches and hot cold flashes over different energy centres. This settled over a month.

If you are experiencing headaches 2 things are possibly happening. 1/ Energy blockages are releasing causing new movements... or /2 (AND MORE LIKELY) you can be tensing muscles while imaging. Tensing (& movements) can be a good guide when starting energy work on the body(its important in chi gung) but not so good for the head.

I recommend doing a 10 minute relaxation technique to avoid /2 and see if your headaches go away.

Kind Regards,
Andre

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join