It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:
JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

it just part of my job to convey the information and help assist where needed.

thats what i mean.

are there others with jobs too?

We all have a job to do, its kind of like you cosmic job if you will. Each and every soul on planet earth has a function to perform, how and when you come into contact with it really depends on when its your time to wake up.

when did you know this was your job?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The first or second time I entered the stream. it was all made very clear.

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The first or second time I entered the stream. it was all made very clear.

tell me about the grays.
how do they feel about the current status of the world they watch?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

tell me about the grays.

Good question, they grays are from a place know as M414, I have been to their reality many times since starting my exploration into the stream. This at first was all done via what I would call a viewer, it’s a panel that opens up right in front of you and you watch it like you where watching a movie except you can interact with it mentally or in the physical. Not that can enter it wholly but you can think of something like a pizza and it will appear. This could also be considered a learning viewer as you can learn about an infinite amount of information. Of your are only limited by your vibrational level, the higher you vibrate the more info you get access to.
Once in the stream you will experience all of this for yourself.

The grays have no feelings towards our world, but not because they don’t feel its the way time works. Since everything exists everywhere all the time there is no need to feel for a planet destine for self destruction. Because its continually being destroyed and reborn in the never beginning and never ending time continuum.

AA

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

tell me about the grays.

Good question, they grays are from a place know as M414, I have been to their reality many times since starting my exploration into the stream. This at first was all done via what I would call a viewer, it’s a panel that opens up right in front of you and you watch it like you where watching a movie except you can interact with it mentally or in the physical. Not that can enter it wholly but you can think of something like a pizza and it will appear. This could also be considered a learning viewer as you can learn about an infinite amount of information. Of your are only limited by your vibrational level, the higher you vibrate the more info you get access to.
Once in the stream you will experience all of this for yourself.

AA

what did they show you? or should i say, what did you ask to see?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

what did they show you? or should i say, what did you ask to see?

I asked to see the birth of a universe, and was shown, I asked to be shown the grays society and I was shown. I asked and received everything I wanted. But the once thing I wanted to see above all else my me everywhere all the time… and I was shown.

I asked how to cure disease and wipe out all know aliments to mankind and I was shown how to raise the VL level of the human organisms to levels higher than cancer, so it could not possible exist in the human body…. Etc.

I asked to know the true name of Jesus Christ and I was shown.

Enter the stream and you will know yourself for the first time…..

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

AA, how are we supposed to believe you when you were had by the prop used on "taken"? You know the one you paid $500 for and thought it was real? I read your earlier posts on the message board, and seems to me that someone who was in communication with the greys would know what was real, or not. Or at least "asked" during the stream process. . . .I am now becoming pretty skeptical about this process, although it is pretty freaking cool.

AA: Amongus asked you a legitimate question. How about it?

I urge all readers of this thread to take make a quick review of this small 3-pg thread by AA recently: Alien Agenda Gets "Taken" Easily

AA: Again I ask you please not banish me to walmart (now target) - I want to hear all sides, decide accordingly. If you ignore/eliminate all critical inquisitors, eventually all we'll have here is a flock of your loyal sheep trying to dream their way to Grey-land. I feel this goes against honest discourse and the intent of ATS - to find the truth.

I'm not tkaing anyone's side on this - just hope that all those asking bona fide questions of your admittedly fascinating claims are not systematically silenced or ignored becasue you don't like the question.

Well? Amongus deserves an answer...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

quote: AA, how are we supposed to believe you when you were had by the prop used on "taken"? You know the one you paid $500 for and thought it was real? I read your earlier posts on the message board, and seems to me that someone who was in communication with the greys would know what was real, or not. Or at least "asked" during the stream process. . . .I am now becoming pretty skeptical about this process, although it is pretty freaking cool.

AA: Amongus asked you a legitimate question. How about it?

I urge all readers of this thread to take make a quick review of this small 3-pg thread by AA recently: Alien Agenda Gets "Taken" Easily

AA: Again I ask you please not banish me to walmart (now target) - I want to hear all sides, decide accordingly. If you ignore/eliminate all critical inquisitors, eventually all we'll have here is a flock of your loyal sheep trying to dream their way to Grey-land. I feel this goes against honest discourse and the intent of ATS - to find the truth.

I'm not tkaing anyone's side on this - just hope that all those asking bona fide questions of your admittedly fascinating claims are not systematically silenced or ignored becasue you don't like the question.

Well? Amongus deserves an answer...

The prop was bought by me for someone else, I knew what it was at the time of purchasing it but the buyer wanted it badly. The honest reason I posted it the way I did was to test the water with the ATS crowd, do a quasi physiologic profile on the ATS crew and see how they would react to it. I learned and gained knowledge from the people posts… Its all done by design every word that was typed was done to provoke a response in the crowd…..

Its was all done in preparation for this thread, because this thread is the real deal…. And I wanted to make dam sure that if I could get at least 3 -4 debunkers to enter the stream and my job was done and it would spread like wild fire and take on a life of its own…. And it is.

The stream and everything is real, once one you enters it will help in turn to help others to see the stream and all it endless potential.

That’s why is was so important to have you experience stream via exercise to make contact first before I interjected my own experience into it because I knew of the endless controversy that would be started with this thread topic….

Enter the grays stream and you will be a doubter no more.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
AA, thank you for your explaination. After reading all your posts, it stood out like a sore thumb and needed to address it before I allowed my mind to expand further. I appreciate you not ignoring the question. .

On another note, I attempted to enter the stream again last night (2nd attempt) and I couldnt get anything to work. I was having trouble focusing on the colors and concentrating for some reason. I think my mind needed a rest since I had a horrible headache yesterday after my first experience. I will attempt again tonight.

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I asked to see the birth of a universe, and was shown, I asked to be shown the grays society and I was shown. I asked and received everything I wanted. But the once thing I wanted to see above all else my me everywhere all the time… and I was shown.

I asked how to cure disease and wipe out all know aliments to mankind and I was shown how to raise the VL level of the human organisms to levels higher than cancer, so it could not possible exist in the human body…. Etc.

I asked to know the true name of Jesus Christ and I was shown.

Enter the stream and you will know yourself for the first time…..

hmmm.. wy did you want to see your you everywhere all the time? sounds like quantum physics. however the laws of quantum physics state, you can not know both velocity and position at the same time. so, im curious, how did that look to you?

one more thing? why jesus?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

hmmm.. wy did you want to see your you everywhere all the time? sounds like quantum physics. however the laws of quantum physics state, you can not know both velocity and position at the same time. so, im curious, how did that look to you?

one more thing? why jesus?

I wanted to experience what the CHI (Central Hub Of intelligence) was, its is the nexus of all realities and everything exists within CHI all at once all the time. It looked like the most perfect snowflake geometry you can image, the colors where more alive than and vivid than anything you have ever seen, you see you have to experience CHI in order to describe her… she is alive.

Why Jesus? Because the true name of Jesus is not a word or a symbol I always knew it was an energy signature overlapped with geometry…. And so I was correct.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I wanted to make dam sure that if I could get at least 3 -4 debunkers to enter the stream and my job was done and it would spread like wild fire and take on a life of its own

But you don't refute the debunkers, you ignore or insult them.

Go you!

The stream and everything is real

By "everything" you mean "everything except that fake chunk of metal I bought from eBay hoping it was a real alien artifact", right?

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Reality Hurts]

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
AA,

have the grays ever shown you something about you that you did not know?

have they ever showed you things that you didnt ask for. or, things you didnt know you needed to know?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You'd think the grays would have figured out a cure for baldness by now. They should try minoxidil...might help.

It's probably why their here...to find a way to grow hair like humans. They're jealous of humans.

Imagine what kind of market there must be on the grays home planet/dimension for a product like minoxidil. Maybe there here to steal the formula. Hide the minoxidil!

[edit on 24-10-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I must admit AA, the testimonials were coming thick and fast, now they seem to have stopped and the people who got somewhere haven't come back either. What is your expectation with regard to someone hitting this stream and reporting back. How long do you think it will be?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am one that experienced it the first try, but attempted last night and had trouble concentrating on the colors. I "felt" like i was being pulled into it, but didnt quite get there. Will attempt again tonight. I am curious to know if the other three people on this thread who had experiences like myself have gone any further.

AA-another question. . . are the grays you communicate with here on our planet, or in another dimension/planet? Why dont they just show themselves to you in the flesh instead of waiting for you to fall asleep?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
AA, thank you for your explaination. After reading all your posts, it stood out like a sore thumb and needed to address it before I allowed my mind to expand further. I appreciate you not ignoring the question. .

On another note, I attempted to enter the stream again last night (2nd attempt) and I couldnt get anything to work. I was having trouble focusing on the colors and concentrating for some reason. I think my mind needed a rest since I had a horrible headache yesterday after my first experience. I will attempt again tonight.

I have meditated for quite a few months now. For some reason it always comes easy to me. I mean, I can get into a nice deep state within 5 minutes. Now, I just tried this exercise in a dark room here at work. I am normally very good at creating images in my minds eye. However, the colors were obscured by black specs each time I tried to focus on a quadrant. After a few minutes of picking away the black stuff (had to do it mentally because I just couldn't get past it with my mind) I was able to get bright colors in each quadrant. Almost instantly I felt a hot 'warmth' in my front right lobe. I didn't feel a coolness anywhere except where the AC was blowing down my back. (I will pick a better spot next time LOL) Just as I started to feel a warmth hit my back left side someone interrupted me. I did feel the normal 'peacefulness' that I get after a full meditation so I am looking forward to trying this at home in my normal spot.

As for getting headaches from practices like this. Take heed. There have been enough posts here to warn people. Here is one more. If you are getting headaches then it means your energy is not quite ready for this. You CAN hurt yourself. Don't force it. If you start to get headaches then it means you are stressing your energy points in your body (chakkras for some, other points for others). Or you are simply focusing too hard on it. It's an exercise of relaxation. If indeed what is being claimed is true you still need to shield yourself in a way. This way you can control the contact instead of alllowing the contact to control you.

I'll let you all know what I come across tonight if anything. THen again, it could take a few attempts or it may never happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thanks! Will take your information to heart. Interested to hear back from you and see if you have the same result. . .

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome
As for getting headaches from practices like this. Take heed. There have been enough posts here to warn people. Here is one more. If you are getting headaches then it means your energy is not quite ready for this. You CAN hurt yourself. Don't force it. If you start to get headaches then it means you are stressing your energy points in your body (chakkras for some, other points for others). Or you are simply focusing too hard on it. It's an exercise of relaxation. If indeed what is being claimed is true you still need to shield yourself in a way. This way you can control the contact instead of alllowing the contact to control you.

Thank you for the concern whylistentome.

Being a skeptic I really felt like this was a chance to give alien contact a chance to be proven wrong (myself) but I will stop trying this exercise now without drawing any conclusions from it.
I'm really disappointed at not having been able to even mildly succeed at this exercise - I tried it four times. The first time the headaches were intense. Second and third the headaches toned down and as I said before at the fourth go at the exercise (last night) I didn't feel anything during it but this afternoon I've had a mild headache all day long. It is now 10pm here and writing this post with a headache I really don't feel like giving the exercise any further attempt. A headache gets in the way of work and daily life and I just can't afford that.

It is obvious that other posters had great results with it so my own experience does not speak for the value of the exercise itself. Just seems meditation is something hard for me and I can't start at it from an internet forum.
On the good side I have learned that tea is nice (wont be giving that up) and that meditation is something I must learn better. I will try and get guidance for it outside the internet.

AA - I tried and am sorry for not having been able to meet the challenge but thank you anyway for putting the exercise forth.

EDIT: Like I said before... they either probe you or give you headaches
Working both ends it seems.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by InTrueFiction]

[edit on 24-10-2006 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This could also be considered a learning viewer as you can learn about an infinite amount of information.

This may seem too simplistic, and I recognize that it may be seen as inflammatory, however it seems as though it's a valid question...

If you have an infinite source of information at your disposal, why haven't you used it to provide Earth with cures for disease, or with schematics to new technologies. How about a mathmatical concept which would settle once and for all the problems between quantum mechanics and general relativity. I understand that removing anything physical from the "viewer" is impossible, but if information can be learned through this method, even things with staggering complexity, it should only be a question of copying what you've seen.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join