It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Since they felt enough pressure to have to hurry up and move in on the terrorists at 2 or 3 in the morning (never heard an exact time) and that they had been watching them for weeks if not months, it is highly likely this plan was set for today, tomorrow, or the next day. I really don't see them taking out the group randomly in the middle of the night if there was no imminent threat.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
One thing I haven't seen being said is a big thank you to our police and their policing methods. All too often they are criticised for their actions, I just hope people remember days like this!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
Man, if it comes out that these suspects are Iranian.... enough said.

Pakistain-British born.

All BA short haul flights from Manchester have been cancelled. All Easyjets flights are cancelled from London. The maximum laert is going to stick. Heathrow are talking about delys and security restrictions over the next few days and the weekend. Service will try to go back to normal under restrictions. Spokesmen doesn't know how long the restrictions will be in place.

SOMETHING is going on. its weird, its like we are waiting for something.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!

Police evacute homes in High Wycombe

[edit on 10-8-2006 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
Koka are you sure that they were twin finned deltas?
Because there's nothing in UK inventory that fits the description...
Could they have been Eurofighters, Single Fin, Deltawing and Canards?

Definitely, I don't know a great deal about aircraft, but have an inate ability to count above 5....lol

I had a look on the interweb and the closest I could come up with was this:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ryan air has now cancelled all flights,

foiled plot they say was in the final stages,

Gosh its all a buzz here in london today,

BAA : Aim is to return to normal tomorrow with new restrictions in place,

shd

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
High Wycombe houses are being evacuated

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Serum39
Man, if it comes out that these suspects are Iranian.... enough said.

Pakistain-British born.

All BA short haul flights from Manchester have been cancelled. All Easyjets flights are cancelled from London. The maximum laert is going to stick. Heathrow are talking about delys and security restrictions over the next few days and the weekend. Service will try to go back to normal under restrictions. Spokesmen doesn't know how long the restrictions will be in place.

SOMETHING is going on. its weird, its like we are waiting for something.

That's why I believe so strongly that the "ones that got away" have parts of the bomb and will still try to complete the plan.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
LOL, I have never seen O.T.T. reaction by the UK, this is mind boggling, I have never seen this before in my lifetime. When I first saw this on the tv this morning I thought, oh god here we go again, (propaganda machine going into overdrive here).

Im wondering if security has been stepped up at the Airports, Ports etc! Will security also be stepped up at the Major Petrochemical Sites around the UK, (Ilive right next to one), if these 2 Suspects are at large would they target these sites?, Now they have basically been stopped from bombing these airplanes.

This is going to be like this over the next couple days, but knowing us British we wont let it bother us, We just go along with what ever the Gov tells us, (more brainwashing).

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
BREAKING NEWS!

Police evacute homes in High Wycombe

i assume that means that the interesting items they found in the houses are parts of a bomb of some kind then

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericds
That's why I believe so strongly that the "ones that got away" have parts of the bomb and will still try to complete the plan.

exactly or they will strike somewhere else due to the airports having new restrictions in place.

i assume that means that the interesting items they found in the houses are parts of a bomb of some kind then

one can only guess. you wouldn't close a whole street for like afew documents, etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by shd
High Wycombe houses are being evacuated

Really? Interesting, perhaps they are hoping to find the suspects... isn't that where the house was located? Maybe there was a bomb in house somewhere. Who knows.

infinite, is all of England and Europe checking passengers now or just England? I can imagine them trying airports that aren't checking but I'm sure they are all checking people now.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by ericds]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
look out

its the boogeyman

boo

and with it go even more freedoms... When will the BS end

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Koka that's F-15
USAF Air-superiority Fighter, a good question is why are USAF planes scrambling from UK? Does USAF have fighter squadrons in UK? Equipped with Black F-15s?`
Weird...

Only USAF and IDF operate F-15s in Europe, right?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
it was mentioned they were Pakistani earlier this morning but nobody is mentioning it now... The UK is one of the hardest places in the world to carry out this kind of plan - which makes you wonder. The lack of any detail is concerning and if it were severe then greater measures would have been taken by the security services. All other news has been cancelled then?

I applaud any thwarting of this kind of plan but I'm not sure that's what has happened here, there's a lot of drum banging going on and it's noisy but apart from a change to air travel restrictions nothing seems to be happening.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
Koka that's F-15
USAF Air-superiority Fighter, a good question is why are USAF planes scrambling from UK? Does USAF have fighter squadrons in UK? Equipped with Black F-15s?`
Weird...

Only USAF and IDF operate F-15s in Europe, right?

Yeah as far as I am aware they are the only ones, we in the Uk certainly dont own any. And yes, USAF does operate fighter squadrons from the UK I am sure.

link   
i think theres a few usaf squadrons(sp?) based in the uk don't know what planes they use though.

link   

Originally posted by DarkUK
I wouldnt have thought they would be ACTUALLY Iranian, maybe we will be told that they are. Werent the guys arrested today British Pakistani's?

On a side note to delve further into the conspiracy, the numbers 7 and 11 are two of a series of numbers which hold special meaning to the Illuminati...

Yes and they are so big on sun worship, again I say watch this site and when we are just past the mini solar max we will see something happen.
www.sec.noaa.gov...

Has anyone noticed anything strange about the animals near them? If not watch them over the next couple of hours as the first flare hits our atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There are so many people on this site that come on and say 'yeah and now there telling us bananas are yellow...as if we believe that'. This threat is ongoing. You have organisations, incredible at that, who unfortunatey have the money and the know how to produce devastating effects like 9/11 and 7/7. Some of you (not all) are so entwined in thinking the world is one big lie (not that parts aren't) that you protest against something that can only have positive implications on the way your home state protects your well being. Surely asking you to give up some thing as rediculous as a music player, is much better than losing your life becasue somebody else on the flight used theirs to destroy you, your partner, mother, father, child or complete innocent stranger across the way.

Life is not a conspiracy, the things you do have implications. I'm sure those of you out there who search for real truth will understand this is not directed at you. As without your good selves we would never achieve any clarity as concerning national and international matters of interest. But for those who challenge every statement made by a home secretary, or homeland security person. Help us to help ourselves and look for what good we can achieve through these hard times

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
US is 'lending' the UK armed air marshals for their flights...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join