It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I'm sure the bombing were planned for tomorrow. 11. July 11, Mumbai. August 11. UK. September 11. New York again? Boom. Bush wins elections because of war on boogeyman. Again.

Bombs blowing or not doesn't have any importance. It's the way the medias treat it that is important. They must FEAR the people and show how Al-Qaeda is strong and related to Iran.. cought cought.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

thought us presidents could only serve two terms in office?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormy waters
You have asked me what sunspots have to do with it, I take it you all (or most) believe that 9/11 was conducted by the US govt (well cheney, bush etc)

These people are not what they appear, they claim to be christians yet they worship the occult.

For evidence of this go to

www.davidicke.com
www.prisonplanet.com
www.infowars.com

The ancient Mayans, Egyptians and Afrikaans (as well as others) worshipped the sun, made sacrifices to the sun, our leaders are connected by bloodline to the same families that were in control back then.

Sun spot activity has increased today and like other events occuring during this type of event according to when these ancient religions made sacrifices to the sun and the gods.

Read the translations of the ancient scripts and tablets:

Book of the dead
Sumerian tablets
Dead sea scrolls
Mayan Dresden codex and Tzolkin 26,000 year calander

I dont think this has any relevence to this thwarted terrorist attack.
Talk about clutching at straws!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Lets hope the government doesn't panic and declare an "emergency" under the Civil Contingencies Act which allows them make any law, deploy the army, etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Lets hope the government doesn't panic and declare an "emergency" under the Civil Contingencies Act which allows them make any law, deploy the army, etc.

we have a law that allows that???

ok now im worried

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
yes I think it's far more likely that a) nothing much happens and b) the gov capitalise on it for another new round of 'restrictive measures' on civil liberty. Beyond just not taking your mp3 player on a flight that is.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
fighter jets and helicopters are in the skys in Canterbury. I just stood and watched the in the garden, the helicopters are (well it looks like) patroling the sky.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
ive just seen two fighter jets flying low over head we never see fighter jets down in here in sleepy old swanage, south coast.

I can report seeing two jets with twin tail fins and delta shaped, flying no higher than 200 metres over Romney Marsh (SE Coast UK) at approximately 11:15am (10/8/2006).

This would not be considered a regular occurence, I've been in this area for around 10 months and this is the first time I've seen any kind of low level flying, stranger for these kinds of plane to be seen in this area.

Are there not restrictions on low level flight in the UK?

Any idea what planes they may have been?

As I said before - twin tailed, delta in shape, very dark grey nearing on black, no distinguishing markings ie tail fin markings or flags.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by Stormy waters
You have asked me what sunspots have to do with it, I take it you all (or most) believe that 9/11 was conducted by the US govt (well cheney, bush etc)

These people are not what they appear, they claim to be christians yet they worship the occult.

For evidence of this go to

www.davidicke.com
www.prisonplanet.com
www.infowars.com

The ancient Mayans, Egyptians and Afrikaans (as well as others) worshipped the sun, made sacrifices to the sun, our leaders are connected by bloodline to the same families that were in control back then.

Sun spot activity has increased today and like other events occuring during this type of event according to when these ancient religions made sacrifices to the sun and the gods.

Read the translations of the ancient scripts and tablets:

Book of the dead
Sumerian tablets
Dead sea scrolls
Mayan Dresden codex and Tzolkin 26,000 year calander

I dont think this has any relevence to this thwarted terrorist attack.
Talk about clutching at straws!

Then you need to read the ancient evidence and see who is clutching at straws, they are starting a fear campaign, the same as many others have done in thepast.
This is a media build up to another covert operation, the links and proof that ties all things together is obviously greater than you realise.

At least I have the decency and respect to not laugh at what I class as stupidity seeing as you post on a conspiracy www and haven't even thought of researching outside of the box and seeing if there are any links to events before the last 50 years.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
i've been looking through news sites and from the pictures i've spotted that armed police are at airports too

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I can't access a couple of US news radio stations online. I'm in Australia, first time I've ever seen that happen?
I'm sure it's related.

Sorry to go a little off topic, but this is just weird??

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I saw them too swanage south coast same shape twin tailed greyish looking stealthy jets flying v low.

link   

fighter jets and helicopters are in the skys in Canterbury. I just stood and watched the in the garden, the helicopters are (well it looks like) patroling the sky.

I don't know if it's the same helicopters (not sure where you are) but helis are around the terrorist homes with overhead pictures. I don't think they'll declare martial law, I don't know if that's what they call it over there. If they do, then there's something really up they aren't telling people.

link   
Finally, the press conference is starting

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericds
I don't know if it's the same helicopters (not sure where you are) but helis are around the terrorist homes with overhead pictures. I don't think they'll declare martial law, I don't know if that's what they call it over there. If they do, then there's something really up they aren't telling people.

im no where near the terrorist home (and are you saying im a suspect
)

but im not the only UK many who has reported jets in the sky. the weird thing is, we didn't get this on 9/11 or 7/7. But military helicopters are patroling my city (Canterbury).

This is strange and i just feel something big is about to happen, something they are not telling us

[edit on 10-8-2006 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Some of y'all should try to get pictures of the jets to share with us. Hopefully no army guys will show up at your door asking you questions.

That's strange infinite, there's definitely something going on they aren't mentioning.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by ericds]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It's the same deal as with anything of major importance IMO.

Simplistic and rather childish 'black and white' versions of the truth are no help to anyone.

To claim this kind of thing is all and always just a 'government plot' against 'us' is absurd and a total denial of what is, sadly, going on in the world today.

The fact is that these 'events' do not add support to the government of the day (as can be seen by the UK polls at the moment).
They just (rightly) frighten people and cause 'the people' to fear that their government is not doing enough to protect them.
That is not a vote winner, certainly not in the UK (otherwise, if the logic of this claim was correct, the present British Labour government's poll lead would already have been enormous even before today, which it certainly is not).

It appears the security services stopped something very serious and very large-scale today. Good. Excellent, in fact.

I'm very happy about that.
I just hope that there are no 'loose ends' to this that may yet give a horrible ending to this.

I can criticise elements of 'western' foreign policy in the ME as much as anyone, in places it is a total mess and some of it is 'our' making
but
to then go on and always excuse or write these 'events' off, sneer and simply claim these 'events' are always just "propaganda" from 'them' and basically all our own 'fault' anyway is purely delusional IMO.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

link   

Originally posted by aragami

we have a law that allows that???

ok now im worried

Yes they have a law for deployment, without agreement from parliament for 30 days unless the PM decides against opposition.

link

You have to read between the lines (metaphorically)

[edit: shortened link]

[edit on 8/10/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

link   
it seems we are in for another meaningless press conference. Same old stuff being repeated.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well what do you expect?

They have to start saying something but I'd imagine details and specifics are going to be kept very quiet for a long time yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

it seems we are in for another meaningless press conference. Same old stuff being repeated.

Just a load of routine back slapping

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join