It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh yes i forgot to mention - Tony Blair was away from London on both of the major events. July 7th he was in Scotland at the G8 (good alibi) and then August 10th was on holiday in the carribean. The news journalists had spent alot of time telling us he was on holiday at this time and where he was going. I dont remember a holiday for a PM being so intersting before,

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio_chuck
Has anyone noticed that Wed 9th August is 33 days after July 7th and 33 days before September 11th?

No, but it is interesting. If all this is motivated by a numerologically-inspired clique, this certainly fits with the pattern. It's also of interest that construction of the Pentagon was started on September 11th. Not many people know that.

I just flew back from Canada (and yes, my arms are really tired, boom boom!) and aside from having to get to the airport a full three fracking hours* before flight time, all drinks were confiscated as we went through to the departure lounge. Plus the duty-free shops inside were closed for all UK-bound flights. People were handing over clear bottles of mineral water and other soft drinks - the airport security guards had quite a collection. Ridiculous.

I shall be interested to see what kind of evidence is mustered against the bombers.

* mods, I'm not trying to "circumvent the censors" here, I'm quoting my favourite TV show, mmkay? If it's ok for prime time, it must be ok here, surely?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Sky News says the plot was to hit around a dozen planes over UK and US cities.

Those arrested were mostly British born young Asian men.

[edit on 8/10/06 by makeitso]

Such a shame for their parents.

Although the way our countrys run they'll be given a new house or somthing like that so that they're no offended by the police arresting their sons.

<< 40  41  42   >>

join