It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_artist
There are so many people on this site that come on and say 'yeah and now there telling us bananas are yellow...as if we believe that'. This threat is ongoing. You have organisations, incredible at that, who unfortunatey have the money and the know how to produce devastating effects like 9/11 and 7/7. Some of you (not all) are so entwined in thinking the world is one big lie (not that parts aren't) that you protest against something that can only have positive implications on the way your home state protects your well being. Surely asking you to give up some thing as rediculous as a music player, is much better than losing your life becasue somebody else on the flight used theirs to destroy you, your partner, mother, father, child or complete innocent stranger across the way.

Life is not a conspiracy, the things you do have implications. I'm sure those of you out there who search for real truth will understand this is not directed at you. As without your good selves we would never achieve any clarity as concerning national and international matters of interest. But for those who challenge every statement made by a home secretary, or homeland security person. Help us to help ourselves and look for what good we can achieve through these hard times

blah blah blah...yada yada yada... if there was a real jihad every school, church, mall, and gas station would be exploding somewheer ein the US and UK every day... this is another fabrocated event in order to tighten control...period

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormy waters

Originally posted by DarkUK
I wouldnt have thought they would be ACTUALLY Iranian, maybe we will be told that they are. Werent the guys arrested today British Pakistani's?

On a side note to delve further into the conspiracy, the numbers 7 and 11 are two of a series of numbers which hold special meaning to the Illuminati...

Yes and they are so big on sun worship, again I say watch this site and when we are just past the mini solar max we will see something happen.
www.sec.noaa.gov...

Has anyone noticed anything strange about the animals near them? If not watch them over the next couple of hours as the first flare hits our atmosphere.

my dog is currently lying on the sofa asleep snoring so no change there :p

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

US is 'lending' the UK armed air marshals for their flights...

yeah, thats very interesting.

the news has gone very silent now, like a blackout.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The white house press conference just ended,....they repeatedly said that they believed that the explosives were on timed devices.

How does it make travelers any safer to move the time-bombs into the hold?

Wouldn't they still bring down the aircraft?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Please don't speak for the population, the only people/organisations that are 'targetting' muslims as you put it are governmental ones.

This is not the people, please distinguish this point in future.

What do the sunspots tell you about the need for a (black) sense of humour?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I live under the flightpath for Manchester which is extremely quiet.

On the odd occasion we see the odd Mil Helicopter however in the last hour i have witnessed 1 Lynx heli and after that 3 chinnoks in formation heading south. That is very unusual for this area.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spike
The white house press conference just ended,....they repeatedly said that they believed that the explosives were on timed devices.

Yeah they would, unless they would like one to 'slip' through the security if for nothing else other than to bolster their supposed 'war on terror'.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
All the new stuff I've heard is that Bush will give a speech today and the group has been watched for months.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Yeah they would, unless they would like one to 'slip' through the security if for nothing else other than to bolster their supposed 'war on terror'.

I heard that there were different components that had to be put together to make the bomb, so the timed thing wouldn't work very well.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
I live under the flightpath for Manchester which is extremely quiet.

On the odd occasion we see the odd Mil Helicopter however in the last hour i have witnessed 1 Lynx heli and after that 3 chinnoks in formation heading south. That is very unusual for this area.

certain flights have been cancelled in Manchester. its just strange, very strange how is gone all silent very quickly.

Flights between London and Belfast have been cancelled aswell.

That word, "disrupted" keeps appearing. i dont like it. its like saying, "its still there"

link   
Timed bomb in the cargo hold wouldn't probably bring down the plane, since it wouldn't be positioned the right way (if they indeed are shaped charges)

And a fuselage breach in an unpressurised cargo section wouldn't be as fatal to plane as a one in cabin with high air pressure? correct me if i'm wrong

link   

'Life is not a conspiracy, the things you do have implications'

yes like killing so many civilians around the world in the war on terror for example? Just because we don't all blindly follow the latest pr from homeland sec doesn't make us question the bananas. It's just if you analyze the situation from what has come out of the news 'so far' frankly it looks and sounds a little weak.

if explosives were 'on the loose' then airports would be evacuated not filled to crammed with passengers awaiting delayed flights and presenting a massive target to any frustrated mad bombers.

Israel v lebanon has been wall to wall news for a month, now hey presto! it's gone! in fact there is no other news on any news channel.

left hand right hand.

media / public manipulation is more sophisticated than you seem to think and has been for a long time ask Jo Goebbels.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test

Please don't speak for the population, the only people/organisations that are 'targetting' muslims as you put it are governmental ones.

This is not the people, please distinguish this point in future.

What do the sunspots tell you about the need for a (black) sense of humour?

I have a sense of humour thank you. It is just that statements like that are a part of the reason the west is thought of as evil by the middle east, africa, china etc etc. I am sure the sentiment of my objection would be agreed by the sane people in the western world but not it's leaders.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What was the passenger capacity of these 10-12 aeroplanes?

The authorities keep mentioning a "uninaginable" loss in life.

Are we talking larger than 911?

Any experts out there with insight?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I work in radio and I am at work now. BA (British Airways) Have just pulled all adverts for the next few days from the entire network of stations I work for. This seems a little odd to me, dont they usually do things like that after something bad happens? As a sign of respect for those who it affects?

Correct me if I am wrong...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What was the passenger capacity of these 10-12 aeroplanes?

The authorities keep mentioning a "uninaginable" loss in life.

Are we talking larger than 911?

Any experts out there with insight?

I think it would have been around 3,000-4,000. Not positive though.

DarkUK, I've noticed that the TV news stations haven't had any commercials.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by ericds]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Bloody hell, I woke up this morning and was like Whaaa? Oh shii…! Anyway I applaud all the agencies and people who monitored and disrupted this threat. My hat’s off to you. Now I hope they can arrest all the people involved so that we don’t have secondary (small) PR attacks in the UK by the terrorists in order to show that they can still "strike".

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
it would of been in the thousands. its summer time and many are leaving for their summer break.

thank God, it wasn't pulled off.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

IB. Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be very
low to low.

www.sec.noaa.gov...

Looks like we can all breathe easily again...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
it would of been in the thousands. its summer time and many are leaving for their summer break.

thank God, it wasn't pulled off.

yes thank god...lmao...there WAS NOTHING to pull off... this is justa ghost story

AM I the only one that sees this for what it is... FAKE

[edit on 10-8-2006 by TONE23]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join