It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
As I mentioned before, if anyone wants to go to the tinwiki page and edit the formatting or add information, feel free.

tinwiki.org...

I have never done a wiki before, so I suck at it.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by Theodwra
guys i have trouble reloading my pages. it takes forever. how's it going? i'm trying to find places to post the link

same here. It seems derfreds avatar would'nt load.

It seems okay now, and derfred has a different one.

must have been a bad image upload.

thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth
it's possible the "true" question will be revealed to us when the timer reaches zero.

We still need to have the proper amount of traffic referrals ... maybe it's both?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth
it's possible the "true" question will be revealed to us when the timer reaches zero.

q_whatisalevelerror

answer: the questions are programmed to pause with an error if the referring traffic does not exceed 150 unique sites

meaning we need at least 150, not less

[edit on 25-7-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
We might die of old age, waiting for the next step....

Would be nice to have a better indicator of our progress.

link   
This is about geting as many sites as possible to link to the game site. Let's make it happen. Everyone of us has got to be a member of several other blogs etc.

Keep posting those links!!

link   

How about these others for the list??

sillinous
redmage
Omniescient
imbalanced
AGENT_T

SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth
NikTravs
Barcs
sillinous
redmage
Omniescient
imbalanced
AGENT_T
celticwarrior72

From my count, that's 30. The list was originally just people who've been on since I've started it, and I didn't check the posts before it, so a lot of names may be missing. Even if no more names are added, I think we are still, by far, probably the largest and most powerful group trying to solve this at the moment.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by AlienS]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
As I mentioned before, if anyone wants to go to the tinwiki page and edit the formatting or add information, feel free.

tinwiki.org...

Just been to look and wonder if its advisable to put the answers there????

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Cutwolf ... I added the questions to tinwiki:

tinwiki.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm not buying that we need to wait for other sites to catch up... there has to be answer to the riddle right now. How do we know that we need to wait for more traffic?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Some strange feeling is telling me that this peculiar marketing campaign isn't the worst thing about this challenge. The following questions might provoke even more anger

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS I think we are still, by far, probably the largest and most powerful group trying to solve this at the moment.

And hopefully, some of the next questions will be specific to ATS, like the "sleep apnea" one.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Conspiracy Follower
Some strange feeling is telling me that this peculiar marketing campaign isn't the worst thing about this challenge. The following questions might provoke even more anger

No one said the path to enlightenment would be easy

Seriously though it's going to be tough if we need 150 new referrals for each question. I hope a level is at least a couple questions.

Assuming alot ... it's taken us almost a day to get our site out there enough to get one new question ... if there are 9-10 more questions thats AT LEAST 9-10 more days. And don't forget we're eventually gonna run out of domains where we can just post the link at will.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think this current mindset or this new task we think we're supposed to accomplish is just meant to waste our time or prolong the game. I really think if we put our minds to it, we can solve this now.

Remeber the throat question? That took almost 16 hours to solve but once everyone put their mind together we solved it. We're on day 2 of this question, we can figure this out.

By the way, I've advertised this site on a number of C2C sites and my myspace

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I'm not buying that we need to wait for other sites to catch up... there has to be answer to the riddle right now. How do we know that we need to wait for more traffic?

"answer: we already told you"

lol

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If that's the case that we really need to wait for 150 referrerals before we can advance to the next level then this game is stupid and I want the last few days of my life back.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BILL DOOR

Originally posted by Cutwolf

tinwiki.org...

Just been to look and wonder if its advisable to put the answers there????

i guess the game will only become really interesting when the clock starts playing his part, on that point it will be a race agains time and anybody can win it will be a matter of luck and probably inteligence...so i think there is no problem on sharing the info

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

I second the other sites thing. If this is a race with "other groups" then publishing all your information is the worst strategy ever!

I think this is an ATS game coupled with marketing and sadism.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

Seriously though it's going to be tough if we need 150 new referrals for each question. I hope a level is at least a couple questions.

I hope we don't have to wait like this anymore. I ain't getting any younger, and I feel I'm aging very rapidly due to the stress this game is creating.

[edit on 7/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 7/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS I think we are still, by far, probably the largest and most powerful group trying to solve this at the moment.

And hopefully, some of the next questions will be specific to ATS, like the "sleep apnea" one.

Do you think its advisable to put the answers there though? It said traffic to the site, not answers leading someone to the exact stage we are up to

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join