It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Conspiracy Follower
I would like to say one thing, forget your paranoias. There's no way to keep the answers away from outsiders unless you form a closed club of several members and do the whole thing separately from others. I don't think it's worth it but you have the right to choose.

If there are any competing groups then they certainly have members on ATS forum. Some might be even playing a double game on both sides.

There are noo active forums working on this game
nexopia is watchinng us and posting whatever answers they get, same with the majority of the other sites, i doubt there are any "spies", and paranoia will just slow us down

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
We need to remain focused on the game.

Where did the tags go? Granted I jumped from one computer to another but I no longer see tags.

I think they were removed because of abuse. Too many tags that were not relevent to the game.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trancer
i duno weather ive missed a page hear but whats the significance with 150 now or are we just seting it as our next milestone

q_whatisalevelerror.html

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Where did the tags go? Granted I jumped from one computer to another but I no longer see tags.

I think they were removed because of abuse. Too many tags that were not relevent to the game.

Okay just wanted to make sure I didn't lose them since I jumped computers and locations since working on this game last.

link   
The tags are gone here as well. I have not done anything other than move to the next page. Maybe that means the next question is about to pop up.

link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

i duno weather ive missed a page hear but whats the significance with 150 now or are we just seting it as our next milestone

q_whatisalevelerror.html

It was covered a couple pages ago, Trancer.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

besides, they just mislead us, remeber when we got "inside" information about lucky 7, a chinese emperor and a LOTR clue/tag?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i've figure it out the webmaster ran out of ideas for brain twisters and there is no answer until he makes the next page

link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
why are me making a ats user game list thing, i dont need to be on it, but if you guys move to something private id like to be in on it,i think everyone would , wed jsut be in a secret forum somewhere, but yeah150 come oooon

Right now, the list doesn't mean anything. At the moment, it's just a list of ATS members who are involved in this, just to give everybody a good idea of the size of this group. Doesn't mean anything else.

link   

Originally posted by avonwodahs

besides, they just mislead us, remeber when we got "inside" information about lucky 7, a chinese emperor and a LOTR clue/tag?

Yeah but remember the tag for the throat question was key in solving it because it lead to the thread number that was the eventual answer.

link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

q_whatisalevelerror.html

awosme find!

answer: the questions are programmed to pause with an error if the referring traffic does not exceed 150 unique sites

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The makers of this game are sure doing a good number on us.

Adding elements of uncertainty, such as what we are experiencing now.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ok ok, i was just putting the idea out there about the groups and answers thing. We have been hinted at so many times to stay together as a group that i felt sharing our answers was not a good thing, being the taking part was the fun part.

I am quite happy to go with the group on decisions made and the consensus seems to be post the answers too.

I for one will be a little sad when this is over, as being a n00b (but a long time lurker) I have felt comfortable taking part and listened to.

Thanks folks

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
update - we are now at r108!!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

please where are you finding this someone please give me the site.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

r109

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Scroll to the very bottom of thefinalanswertoeverything.com, and there will be a tiny blueish text saying r108.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com...

bottom of the page, but you have to refresh, or it will never change.

109!!!

[edit on 7/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i don't know if anyone else caught this (ive been having trouble keeping up with this thread) but the responce hellno.html gives me an out of sequence error.

Anyhow i think any sort of attempt at limiting who participates or sectioning off a lot of people would be bad. This thread has opened up a lot of people to the ATS community.

EDIT: i also got an out of sequence on the responce of errorssuck.html

[edit on 25-7-2006 by JackJuice]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm going to take a shower. Putting my prediction down that we'll be on page 180 by the time I'm out.

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join