It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 169
2
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus

Originally posted by biggie smalls
the counter isnt going up...either we're doing something wrong or the counter takes an hour to update


if it's a script, like a cron job or something it could be set to update every x amount of minutes/hours...which would make sense on a programming level and the fact that most of the time we've noticed jumps in the number it was always more than 1 at a time i believe...someone correct me if i'm wrong.


the increese from 101 to 104 was faster then the previous ones




posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hey...i just wanna say if were going to start to use U2Us to be more private...i would love to be included! i would love to continue to help...if all is good



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The U2U idea is a bad one. Its true.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
The U2U idea is a bad one. Its true.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The U2U idea is a as bad as moving this thread to RATS.

[edit on 25/7/06 by Seraph Sephiroth]



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmabean
hey...i just wanna say if were going to start to use U2Us to be more private...i would love to be included! i would love to continue to help...if all is good


That's probably not going to happen, but I added you to the list of ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com anyways.

The current list:

ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com

SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth
NikTravs
Barcs

That's 24 members of ATS involved in trying to solve this, and that's just the people that said specifically that they were trying to solve this or wanted to be on the list.

EDIT: Added 4 names.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by AlienS]



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ahem,
excuse me?
My name seems to be missed out


EDIT Aww thank you


[edit on 25-7-2006 by BILL DOOR]



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

Originally posted by jimmabean

That's 20 members of ATS involved in trying to solve this, and that's just the people that said specifically that they were trying to solve this or wanted to be on the list.


I've been trying to solve this since the beginning.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
guys i have trouble reloading my pages. it takes forever. how's it going? i'm trying to find places to post the link



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Great work ladies and gents! I leave for 2 hours for food and we have a breakthrough. AWESOME.

Like I have been saying all along, we need more domains. I have clicked on links from about 20 different domains. Now I don't know for sure if they've counted ... they could have already been done before or maybe they haven't showed up. But if anyone else is doing this, it should be MUCH higher than 104 right now. Here's a list of the ones I can remember:

myspace.com
fantasysports.yahoo.com
acapella.harmony-central.com
line6.com
filemp3.org
dmbshare.com
dreamingtree.org
antsmarching.org
club.cdfreaks.com
ultimate-guitar.com
geocities.com
bravenet.com
netfiles.uiuc.edu
dmbtabs.com
facebook.com

There were a few more these were just off the top of my head.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have posted on a few blog sites which i got from google and also a couple of talk sites im registered on and clicked the links too. Still 104 tho



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmabean


The current list:

ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com

SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth

That's 22 members of ATS involved in trying to solve this, and that's just the people that said specifically that they were trying to solve this or wanted to be on the list.



I do believe you forgot my name.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I know it takes awhile to update ... I clicked on all of those at least 4 hours ago. That was my point ... so I don't know if they counted.

Just to be safe I deleted cookies before each link and I actually clicked on each link myself twice just to be sure.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
guys i have trouble reloading my pages. it takes forever. how's it going? i'm trying to find places to post the link


same here. It seems derfreds avatar would'nt load.

It seems okay now, and derfred has a different one.


must have been a bad image upload.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NikTravs

Originally posted by jimmabean


The current list:

ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com

SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth

That's 22 members of ATS involved in trying to solve this, and that's just the people that said specifically that they were trying to solve this or wanted to be on the list.



I do believe you forgot my name.


So.... apart from aqueducts, medicine, safety......what have th ebloody romans done for us?

(smile folks
)



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
I know it takes awhile to update ... I clicked on all of those at least 4 hours ago. That was my point ... so I don't know if they counted.

Just to be safe I deleted cookies before each link and I actually clicked on each link myself twice just to be sure.


Do you remember if that was before or after the number changed to 104. If it was before (which it would be if it was 4 hours ago), then unfortunately they probably didn't count.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yea they were well before that was my point.

Maybe the IP of the user clicking on the links has to be unique as well. One tracker software I used, stat counter, had the IP country and everything as well as where they were referred from. Maybe that's the key ... we can't click on our own links?



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Put me on that list. I've been trying to solve this all day!



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
it's possible the "true" question will be revealed to us when the timer reaches zero.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How about these others for the list??


sillinous
redmage
Omniescient
imbalanced
AGENT_T



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

log in

join