It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It would make a great MST3K episode wouldn't it...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well hannah now has one week left to produce her "evidence" before I think even Daniel will say, of this DEMONS GONE WILD video was a big mistake..

I wish Christians and non christians would just hold her up to the BIBLE TEST and see that NOTHING she says is true according to the bible itself.

I mean if she was claiming to be of the World and not of GOD or a Christain, then worldy evidence would curtainly be needed but she takes herself out of the world by CLAIMING to be a Christian, so we really need not go any further than the bible to check her story.

For those that do not read or beleive inthe bible I will give you some clues..

1. There is NO MARKINGS fiven to GODS children, prophets etc ANYWHERE. there are NO "star birthmarks" or any other birth marks for that matter in which will be given to ANYONE..

2. There is NO prophet, disciple, saint etc that has EVER had the ability to "bend sppons", woke up after a vision and did not know where they were or woke up somewhere that they did not know where or why they were there.

3. The 144,000 will NOT be able to be touched or harmed by ANYONE until AFTER the Antichrist is revealed and forces them to take the MARK OF THE BEAST, in which the 144,00 wil REFUSE and will then lose thier heads as a result.

4. Hannah claims GOD helped her husband get her out, although she claims that GOD had her go to help the children, but the problem with this is that she HELPED NO ONE! Not ONE child did she help get out of there and as of today she has still not helped ONE person, nor do they even have the means to do so, in fact according to them THEY ARE IN HIDING!

Well the bible makes it CLEAR that when Petr and John were cast into prison and GOD sent the angels to release them, they did NOT go into hiding but in fact went right back into the temple groundsand PREACHED, which is EXACTLY where the Paharsees were who were pursing them and cast them into prison, and did it to STOP them from preaching.

5. NO ONE is given permission to SELL ANYTHING for or about GOD and his word for ANY reason.. She claims tis whole thing is from GOD but she REFUSES to disclose any real information except for in her "BOOK"..

6. She claims her and her son have "TELETHAPHY", although NO ONE in the bible could read minds except for Jesus..So is she claiming that her and her son are Jesus?

The problem is with Hannah and people like her is, just like so many of you have said before, she gives REAL Christians a bad name, she makes REAL christians look like liars, freaks and IGNORANT...

Christains are hated as it is, we do NOT need people like Hannah and others like her causing our persecution to be any greater.

So to ALL of you non-christains, we say to you, Hannah and people like her DO NOT REPRESENT TRUE Christianity, they in fact make a MOCKERY OF IT!...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well said!!! And I just found out on the lambcafe (Zeph Daniel's forum) that she contacted him and is doing his show next week. What really disturbs me is that Zeph said he felt no guile in Hannah and believes her. So do many people on his forum. Even though I posted evidence that she lies without batting an eye.

One very simple question is why on earth would Hannah lie about the stupid things she lied about like her age. And if she's a multiple like some think, why would her husband lie too. If Hannah hadn't lied so much, I might have given her story some thought. Other guests had odd theories and thoughts, but they didn't come on the show and lie about stupid inane things. The lieng is what i find the most insulting of all.
When you put yourself out for public consumption, and lie, what do you expect people to do?

[edit on 9-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagirlblu
Yeah you're right, but for some reason this one insulted us a little too much.

IMO, Hannah came off being this sweet old timey down to earth girl. Who would never say anything untrue. Just the nicest person there was. She had us in her hands.

I know how you all feel, because I feel the same way. I think it was more personal to you then the rest of us, well to me anyway. I was not a friend as you were.

I have noticed Hannah is all over the net. She made a BIG splash, didn't she, but she will get all wet sooner or later.

All the dirt comes out of the wash, you can only lie so much before you get caught.
We all know she is not telling the truth, it's just a hand full who believe her

I can't wait to see what happens when the doo-doo hits the fan. The believers will be the laughing stock of the net.

Yea, she is one of the 144,000
SURE

BeeBop

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well whaddya know. Sweet little, old timey Hannah done went and screwed over Daniel Ott. She promised him that the Edge was to be the only source of media for her story and now she is pestering Zephnet to interview her. Which he is going to next Saturday.

I wonder if Daniel is aware of this. The book deal must have fallen through.

Looks like she went an poked Daniel in his eye just like she poked that alien in his big black eye ::::::::::::: eyeroll::::::::::

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
LOL, I was just checking out the Edge Forum and it looks like they feel bad about what they did. it now says:

THE EDGE AM staff and/or Forum Monitors reserve the right to edit, delete and/or expel Forum users, at the stations discretion. Gathering and sharing constructive and interesting ideas, questions,commentary, dialog and general comments is strongly encouraged and always welcomed here in THE EDGE AM Forum. Enjoy THE EDGE AM Forum as we all freely give and receive information, in our united quest to “Discover the Truth Together” ............................. P.S. If you have been previously removed from the member list and would like to come back to participate, write a short e-mail to the PD stating you understand these simple Forum rules.

P.S. If you have been previously removed from the member list and would like to come back to participate, write a short e-mail to the PD stating you understand these simple Forum rules.

LOL the forum is dull now and they see that Hannah has failed them.

Too little too late for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What a backhanded apology.
Like we're kindergartners and we have to tell them we understand the rules. Like we're lining up to get back into the forum..

I wonder if they are sweating a little now thinking gee maybe we were wrong, maybe she wasn't telling the truth...

Zeph said he's going to interview her because she seems sincere and without guile

I tried to warn him too but....no one listens to me...do they think I'm telling them this stuff because I enjoy it? For pete's sake...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Maui said:

Looks like she went an poked Daniel in his eye just like she poked that alien in his big black eye...

TOOOO FUNNY!..

I guess she is now mad at Daniel for asking for what she PROMISED him and the listeners...How dare he hold her accountable to her PROMISE!

I guess she needs a more gullible audience and host to spew her HOAX to..

As for the Zeph show, well I do not find him or his site GODLY to begin with..I think he is another DISINFORMATIONIST who is psuhing the zionist agenda, which explains why he too has NO DISCERNMENT on this issue..

Maybe if he actually READ the bible he would see that it is NOT biblical.

You know what I think is that this whole Hannah HOAX is actually EXPOSING MANY people..

Remember, GOD will be UNVEILING the HEART and WORKS of MANY people..

It does not matter how "sweet" someone sounds, what matters is what they SAY and DO...

When GOD reveals these people for WHO and WHAT they REALLY ARE, many people will FAINT with disbelief..MOST of the people that have been given such credibility because they have written a book, have a radio show, website etc are NOT who you think they are..

Seagirl, don't sweat it that they are not believing you..All we can do is tell people the truth, what they do with it is up to them and ON THEM..

Besides we are told that in the end times they will turn their ears away from the truthand be turned unto FABLES..

Beebop said:
I can't wait to see what happens when the doo-doo hits the fan. The believers will be the laughing stock of the net..

This is very true..

[edit on 10-7-2006 by zookeeper]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Did someone get a reply from The Edge's Program Manager? I have heard nothing from him, exept his laughter at the listeners for disbelieving the Hannah story during her extended lying interview.
I listened to Daniel's interview this week for about 5 minutes and heard the same old self righteous Christian dribble. Next week he is having Benjamin Baruch on, what a joke he is, then Ken Hovind, boy what other manipulated minds is he going have on. Boring!
As for fables the whole thing is fable, Dionysis and Aton, Amen Ra. Same fable different names. The names have been changed to protect the delussional.
The best thing about Hannah is she is exposing the lunacy of the whole be[lie]f thing.
Zeph Daniels, Hannah Billups, Benny Hinn and the rest are all the same, it is just that they are delussional enough to think they have it right and the others are wrong.
The greatest story ever sold but many are now not buying into it.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It is just sort of shocking when people are so blind isn't it. I agree with you about Zeph. Don't want to sound judgemental but I'm not seeing or feeling it with him. Ya know what i mean?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Well whaddya know. Sweet little, old timey Hannah done went and screwed over Daniel Ott. She promised him that the Edge was to be the only source of media for her story and now she is pestering Zephnet to interview her. Which he is going to next Saturday.

I wonder if Daniel is aware of this. The book deal must have fallen through.

Looks like she went an poked Daniel in his eye just like she poked that alien in his big black eye ::::::::::::: eyeroll::::::::::

Hi MauiStacy,

Too Funny!

What time Saturday? I think this will be interesting to listen to that interview. I would love to hear her dig a deeper grave.

BeeBop

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't think I'll go back to the edge... I emailed Daniel and the PG director on many occassions for a reason as to why many of us were banned with no reply from either of them. If Daniel wants Hannnah he can have her and her crap

I thought forums were there to discussand ask questions but this doesn't seem to apply to the edge. It seems to me the only thing the edge wants is for posters to be ignorant and believe every guest that Daniel has on especially if they are "sweet country pumbkins"..or in Hannah's case pumpkins.

IMO the edge went way over the edge.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagirlblu
Well said!!! And I just found out on the lambcafe (Zeph Daniel's forum) that she contacted him and is doing his show next week. What really disturbs me is that Zeph said he felt no guile in Hannah and believes her. So do many people on his forum. Even though I posted evidence that she lies without batting an eye.

One very simple question is why on earth would Hannah lie about the stupid things she lied about like her age. And if she's a multiple like some think, why would her husband lie too. If Hannah hadn't lied so much, I might have given her story some thought. Other guests had odd theories and thoughts, but they didn't come on the show and lie about stupid inane things. The lieng is what i find the most insulting of all.
When you put yourself out for public consumption, and lie, what do you expect people to do?

Hi seagirl,

IMO, Sylvia had enticed Hannah.

1. Why would Sylvia tape her convo with Hannah? Why, because they would have some kind of proof to back up their story.

2. Sylvia knew Hannah was a guest on the show, and Daniel as many of us liked her, old timey ways. What better way to get this crazy story out. In turn sells more books. More money, perhaps a #1 seller. [in Sylvia's mind] And you know the saying, "Two heads are better then one."

IMO, Hannah never left her home.

Also, where is Sylvia, Hannah's very, very dear friend?
You notice she is now out of the picture. She got the ball rolling. I mean wouldn't the NWO come and take that tape she has? Ozzie had some far out songs, just play them on slow speed. Sounds just like that tape Sylvia had.
If this story was even possibly true, wouldn't the news media be informed, the news media is looking for that Big story? I heard NOTHING, only on the net. So I guess it wasn't that big of a story.

I would like to know where is Sylvia is, I have some questions for her. The questions would come from the Bible.

I can't wait until this is busted wide open.

BeeBop

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Remember that Hannah made a big deal about Sylvia going to the Edge if she came up missing, so Sylvia was just doing what hannah asked her to do. Isn't it uncanny that Hannah had the foresight to know that she'd go missing and that she needed to warn Sylvia to go the radio outlets to report the story. Maybe Hannah asked Sylvia to record the conversation.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well ladies and gentleman,

This WHOLE story from tape to "rescue" SMELLS like a lake of DEAD FISH..

Beebop you make some great points!.
So where IS Sylvia now? I think she may be still cleaning the EGG off of her face..

I say let this serve as a lesson to ALL of us that we need to keep on our toes and trust GOD above ALL..

Remember, the corporate media is and has been losing people by the droves and as a result people are WAKING UP to all of their LIES and DISTORTIONS, so now they really have to work harder to get those ofus who have gone to the "alternative forms" (and I do say alternatice loosely).

Be prepared to hear and see CRAZIER things than this coming into the stream as well..After all they need to put us back to sleep again, so they will send in Hannahs and many others like her to trick us and to discourage us as well.

We MUST BE ON THE LOOK OUT (BOLO)..

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I found this on the net about Sylvia Browne.

It is only an extract but I found this to be interesting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 1992, Browne and her estranged husband were indicted on several charges of investment fraud and grand theft. The Superior Court of Santa Clara County, California, found that Browne and her husband sold securities in a gold-mining venture under false pretences. In at least one instance, they told a couple their US $20,000 investment was to be used for immediate operating costs. Instead, the money was transferred to an account for their Nirvana Foundation for Psychic Research.

Browne's ex-husband has been quoted as saying that Sylvia was unaware of the investment fraud and should not be held accountable for his actions.

Sylvia has attempted to explain her inability to foresee her own conviction by claiming that her psychic abilities do not work on herself and calling her critics 'ignorant'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link if you wish to read more on Sylvia

en.wikipedia.org...

It seems Sylvia is a fraud which would definately make Hannah one too seeming as they both concogted this whole "abduction" story together

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Is that the same Sylvia?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I was just gunna say, it's not Slyvia Browne, it's Sylvia West, I believe.

Sylvia Brown sounds like a lounge lizard cigarette hound. The other Slyvia has a nice voice.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's definately Sylvia Browne here is the extract using her name and there is also a pic of her on the link below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Criminal conviction
In 1992, Browne and her estranged husband were indicted on several charges of investment fraud and grand theft. The Superior Court of Santa Clara County, California, found that Browne and her husband sold securities in a gold-mining venture under false pretences. In at least one instance, they told a couple their US $20,000 investment was to be used for immediate operating costs. Instead, the money was transferred to an account for their Nirvana Foundation for Psychic Research.

Browne's ex-husband has been quoted as saying that Sylvia was unaware of the investment fraud and should not be held accountable for his actions.

Sylvia has attempted to explain her inability to foresee her own conviction by claiming that her psychic abilities do not work on herself and calling her critics 'ignorant'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Koori]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i heard her for the very first time on the Edge but she actually turned me off. I felt
her purpose was a 'scare tactic' which i'm sure you all know the purpose for some
of these websites.

They like to throw 'fear' into people. I learned about the edge when Alan Watt first
appeared as a guest. Alan's at cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

She acted like all the people able to read your mind or are special, come from her
neck of the woods and the rest of us aren't special like them.

Please forgive me for not knowing how to place those cartoons at the end of each of my sentences. I'm new and this is the first form I've joined. I actually don't know much about computers except the on/off button.

I checked out that Syvia and learned that her father/grandfather which
ever one it was that they had a ministry. He's got tapes still or, she still has them
on her website. I believe she called it something like Kingdom something.

I'm glad I didn't join the edge form or he would've had my name removed. I don't
understand such lies/wickness just to sell books or make a name for selves.

That Hannah picture looks fake to me. What do you's think? Compare her picture
next to her so called husband on the egde website. The audio's Daniel has about
them are so strange and wicked. Talk about demonic.

It's like they're doing their utmost to get the american people riled-up. It's like
they're wanting the american people to cause unrest in the streets.

Please forgive me if I didn't do this properly and hope to learn as I go. Take care
annnnd be alert.

macaman

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join