It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Aint it the truth!

The sad thing is , they're horrible liars!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I was on another thread and just posted there. Apparently we're not to repost somewhere else within this site in order to conserve space... I think.

Well, anyway if you go to the other thread I made some comments about an some coming internet fellowshipa, and if you are so inclined to seek fellowship, I think it would suit us better than the "main stream" churhes.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I had to take my Hannah to a Dr. appt today and it was a long drive so I had time to listen to the Hannah archives again and I tryed to listen objectively. It wasn't easy, but I caught more inconsistancies this time.

1. She claimed that these men came and gave her materials for the stargate remote viewing program, however a a former remote viewer claims that Stargate was terminated in 1995.
2. If you listen to the various archives of Hannah on the edge you will hear different stories. On the first one the person in her vision was a little girl. On the second one it was a little boy. She also said one time that these guys just appeared out of no where and then later on the other archive she said she gave them directions to her house.
3.She never answers Daniels questions. Neither does Mark. First he says that he knew where she was because their son was told telepathically where she was. The he said she told him where she was, but quickly changed it to the fact that since they are married, he just knew where she was. He can't say where this place is except that it's in the city of Denver, but he also said that it was at the Denver airport. She doesn't know how he got her out...he has to tell us that. Why can't she remember how she got out?

Maybe it's me, maybe I'm just being paranoid but it seems awfully coincidental that Hannah who had survival saints and never talked to me about any psychic abilities or abduction or UFO stuff, suddenly came up with this story after reading all about it on my website. I just started putting the UFO and alien stuff on there recently. You can see if you look at the blog. All the stuff she talks about can be found in the material on my site. What also gave me the creeps as I mentioned before is how I told her it was my dream to open a foster home for medically complex children and I was going to call it Hannah's Love after my daughter Hannah. I told her how these children were abandoned by their parents and just left there at the hospital and that I felt like I had to go and get them out of there and make a home for them. She said she was going to go and get those children and have a home for them called Hannah's house! Then there's the picture that Daniel called us shallow for questioning. She said herself that she did that in November, and that is when she sent that picture to me. It's odd that suddenly she went from a dowdy old folky mousy haired lady to a blond made up sultry woman. I know this will sound strange and maybe I'm way off base, but I feel like she's been stalking me. If so it's pretty sick. Do you think I'm nuts or do you think this is possible?

Remember also that she completely changed her web site after I talked to her about focusing on loving and walking in light instead of survival stuff. She also wanted to use my writing on her site. This is when she told me she has a doctorate.
Also, she never tells us what kind of aliens she saw or how she knew about all the things they are doing to the kids in there. How did she know so much? How did she know that they are going after people with gifts of the spirit? Did they tell her all of their operations and plans. How did she know what the reasons for the surgical procedures on abductees are. No one else seems to know for sure, but Hannah knows.
I can't help but think what an idiot Daniel and the edge are for believing this. Oh well...whatever...

Maybe she did have a visit from a government agency about becoming a remote viewer after she called them and told them about her psychic abilities. I'm sure she invited them to her home because she gave them the directions. It's not like they just showed up out of the blue. Maybe they did take her somewhere, but I doubt she was abducted. And I doubt Mark had to rescue her. More than likely he went to the airport and picked her up. I think she is one very sick cookie.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello, I have been following this thread and the other yous have going as well.
I have also went to the website you have all been talking about and read your posts over there that you claim where deleted, I'm sure I must have this part wrong because you all say they have been deleted. Could you guys explain that to me, maybe I'm just reading what they didn't delete.
Also could one of you give us a synapses pertaining to what all this is about, is it UFO related, is religion, is it the NWO, is it all of the above.
And most importantly to me anyway whats your beef? you all got bounced from a Mickey mouse web page, so what, who cares, your here now.
So come on tell / explain to the rest of us here at ATS what this is all about please.

[edit on 3/7/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is a cache of her site after she changed it to focus more on heaven after I talked to her about the NDE research I'd been doing. Notice all the survival stuff is gone. Jesse Duplantis???!!!

Main Page
Heaven Series
Heavenly Encounters

Heaven
Here you will find a 4 part series of downloads about what Heaven is really like from someone who has been there. Don't miss this! For those of you out there who have had abortions and are healing from this, you will want to listen to this! Heaven is a place where we have very active lives. Things to do and places to go. Our beloved pets are there, our family members, and nobody arguing over theology! Enjoy listening!

Heaven
Heaven - Part 2- Download Jesse_Duplantis_-_Heaven_Part_2_of_4.mp3

Heaven - Part 3 - Download Jesse_Duplantis_-_Heaven_Part_3_of_4.mp3

Heaven - Part 4 - Download Jesse_Duplantis_-_Heaven_Part_4_of_4.mp3

|Main Page| |Heaven Series| |Heavenly Encounters|

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And here is here blog reflecting her old web site and look:

off-grid-living.blogspot.com...

and here is here other web sites that she doesn't have any time for because she is too busy canning strawberries.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well to answer your questions, it's all of the above. Hannah says she was abducted because she has psychic abilities and is a "starseed". She says she was abducted by the FBI (men in black) and taken to a facility under DIA that had aliens and thousands of people being held against their will and they were being used for sex slaves, experiments and being eaten by aliens.

She says her hubby rescued her Rambo style because he is an ex military and her son has the phychic gift as well and instructed him where to go.

She said she didn't want to make money off of her story she just wanted the children saved. She said she had evidence of this happening and that she had drawings she stole from the facility where she was being held. She said she was taken to a hospital and was treated for radiation posing which resulted from her abduction. She offered to show people the evidence and now refuses to because she wants to save it for her book.

Now, as far as the posts go, if you would have read the first part of this thread you will see that they DELETED and ALTERED over ONE HUNDRED of our post several other threads. They only left up a few. Then they banned us for asking questions about her incredible story.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My beef is that this lady is, number one, a big fat liar. Number two a big fat phony christian. She is proclaiming that she was abducted by the FBI or the United Nations, the story changes, and that she was taken to an underground base where there are all these little children and aliens. She stole papers and blueprints and stuffed them down her petticoat and snuck them out and her husband rescued her....
You really have to listen for yourself. It's really ludicrous and would be hilarious except that she does harm to the truth by fabricating this monstrosity. If there really are children down there and she knows where they are, don't you think she should tell us where they are? But instead she's going to write a book about it...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
According to Mark Hannah rang him from Washington (as if the FBI would allow this) but he found her in Denver but in her first story she said her son used ESP to track her
Crap this story just gets more outragious and the lies keep getting BIGGER.

Also she was taken underground but her husband rescued her from underneath a fence.....They can't even get their stories right

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Who needs special force training when apparently all you need to do is climb under a fence

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Who needs special force training when apparently all you need to do is climb under a fence

Ok mod, I will add more. It's very convenient isn't it that Hannah just happened to be wandering around outside the underground base when her husband came to rescue her. Isn't it strange that when asked about her rescue, she couldn't describe it at all and had to have Mark do it. However Mark wasn't able to either. If they were telling the truth, why couldn't they walk us through the experience step by step? There are two reasons why not. 1. because they are trying to save it for their book and 2. they can't do it because it never happened and they can't make it up because they have no imagination and can only repeat what they've read on the internet. But, if they would have done better research they would have found that there is no way they could just walk up to one of these bases and climb over the fence. So we can assume that what they said happened didn't happen and they are liars.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Didn't Hannah also say it took only 3 people to get her out and that she wants to go back rescue a little boy and adopt him but when Daniel asked Mark if he had any intentions of going back to rescue any of the children Marks reply was it would take more then 3 people to do it and it's to dangerous, and yet here is Hannah walking around outside, underground, near a fence and yet at the same time she says she was chained up .....Hmmmm what's wrong with this story....EVERYTHING

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well Folks,

The bad news is no matter how CRAZy and even FRUADULANT or NASTY people are, they will ALWAYS find even a few beleivers..This includes Hannahs HOAx...

The Good News is most people who listen to ALL of the interviews, especially the last one realize this is not only a FRAUD but actually RETARDED..

I doubt she will sell too many books now that her own words contradicts her, and it does help that people pass this around the internet...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I usually post over at the Edge and was doing some Googling on the Hannah affair and found this thread.

I've been pretty critical of the whole story and haven't (yet) experienced any censorship. For whatever reason, it's true that the Edge has definitely handled these people with kid gloves, and the deletion of harsh/personal criticism is consitent with that approach. Even the host's softball questions were largely evaded, and they were permitted to evade the questions. Perhaps the host's desire to be open-minded and understanding (read: nice) just got the better of him a little bit on these "old timey" types.

Listening to the Edge, we've heard plenty of stories about the NWO, aliens, bizarre rituals, radical military operations, abductions, and secret underground bases .... but never all occurring in the SAME STORY! Plus, there is that nagging curiousity that makes one wonder why all of this would be happening to 2 people who have decided to live secluded in the West Virginia backwoods. The NWO is concerned about the Billups family? If the NWO is concerned about the Billups family, I'm no longer concerned about the NWO.

All that aside, at this point, the Billups family is "on the clock." They have roughly 2 weeks to deliver the "smoking gun" CD - the CD that (allegedly) contains all the secret NWO plans and incriminating documents.

Methinks that this story ends in about 2 weeks.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"If the NWO is concerned about the Billups family, I'm no longer concerned about the NWO. "

Yes, you're right, in two weeks we'll either have the proof that they're liars or that we were wrong about them. But what if we were right? What will the edge do to make it right. Will they apologize to us or will they rationalize it all away to save face? It should be interesting to see how they handle this as I have a very good feeling that no documents will ever surface unless they are counterfitted. At this point I don't see that the edge people have the discernment to see through anything false.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Have you seen that Daniel has posted a short Mp3 about him asking for evidence.
Is this a effort to make him look like a truth seeker?
Will he post a long Mp3 on his floundering questions?
Or a Mp3 on his insults to the listeners?
THis has as much as a chance of happening as Hannah will send the proof or rescue the other victims.
Mark: The Vietnam vets will not be enough to rescue them.
Well...... You say you did it before, suffering from short term memory loss Mark. Wire fences to confussing for you Mark?
Just remember if ever you get abducted by Alien lovers.
YOU GET ONE FREE PHONE CALL AND A PICK AND DELIVERY SERVICE

Now that is what I call service.

Lets see the other abduction agencies offer this much value per abduction. This will drive the competitors out of business.

HURRY LIMITED TIME OFFER.
(Competitor's vouchers will not be honoured)

GET ONE ABDUCTION GET ONE FREE PHONE CALL.

Now that's value.

See The Edge for what our clients are saying about our abduction service.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Saw the link Sunday, recognized it for what it was. An attempt to appease the listeners he banned and turned his back on.

I never believed Hannah from moment one. I Will never believe her. And, will never listen to The Edge again over how the "doubting Thomas'" were treated.

Thank God ATS doesn't ban you for having a differing viewpoint.

In my opinion, nobody did anything wrong except question those nut jobs.

Mr. Nicoloff is only so outspoken because we see him for the Carrollton he is for backing up Hannah's story and saying how he believes her" how he saw it happen to her". He is covering his lying ass. He is lying and worthless too. He is full of hot air too.

And another one's gone and another one's gone.....another one bites the dust..........

Well a lot of them LOL

[edit on 4-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hannah said her husnad was 16 years older than her when asked how old he is. Why couldn't she just say he's 54. Typical of all of their answers to questions. Evasive and side stepping. And then it took her a few moments to come up with her own age. Now, if mark was in vietnam which was 35 years ago he was 19 when it ended. Hmmmm.....

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
why did I lose over 2500 points here?

A U2U Would have been nice? Did I do somehing wrong?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What do the point do? Help you win a corn flake out of a box of plastic spacemans.
I would not be too worried about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join