It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
LMAOOOOO!

I was just looking at the Edge...she says she was abducted AGAIN and has the bruises to prove it.

Did anyone listen? LMAO how did she get free this time.

What a FLIPPIN LOOOOOOOON!

This is sooooo funny!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I sent Mr. Nicoloff...the (seer) that saw her abuduction this email and will post his response....if I get one

Hello Mr. Nicoloff,

Remember me from the Edge?

As you may or may not know, I'm no longer allowed to post there.

Anyway, I have a question for you. You saw this right? Have your or Daniel notified the FBI or CAI? After all....there are hundreds of innocent children suffering.

You "saw" it. I think that puts responsibility onto your shoulders to save them.

What, if anything have YOU done to save them?

Stacey

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
What are we up to now, episode 3 or 4 of the Hannah Billups Saga?
The worrying thing about all this I think is that, there are people out there going along with this garbage.
As far as I know Hannah and/or her husband Mark haven't provided any evidence as promised, just a book promotion...funny about that

I'm wondering about all the supposed imprisoned children myself, has anything been done to secure their release? I guess not, book sales and radio ratings are obviously more important.

Perhaps we should invite Hannah over to ATS, and maybe we could get our questions answered.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Your joking Hannah will not come on any forum.
Doesn't anyone realise that we risk our lives on forums and we place death threats on each other?
Hannah the dillup, no one is going to buy her book or should I say Daniel Crocks (Ott's) Book, as he is the one promoting it as if it is proof positive.
Oh I better stop, we have a surprise guest - Hannah Dillup on the line.
Hello Hannah what a surprise to have you on the Forum?
Oh thanks you sooo much Wedge your just a darlin', ha hih hih ha hih hih.
Tell me Hannah are those alien finger prints in your arm?
I am not to sure as they have not given me my brain back yet, it is still in the barn over yonder, feedin' the chickens.
(Hannah starts crying) Oh I left my brain in that horrorable under ground barn. I miss my brain so much and we are going back to get it, you know. When I get my brain back I am going to adopt it and bring it up as my own.
Well everyone here thinks you are the nicest, sweetest liar to ever be on the Edge.
OH shoot, thank you, may my bubble gum god bless you and your day.
Thanks Hannah and oh yeah! pull your head in!
You are the weakest link, goodbye!

[edit on 17-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hey, there's a new interview with Hannah about her latest abduction on the edge, if you can stomach it... Oh, and Daniel makes sure to read lot's of emails from the nuts who back up Hannah and are praying for her. Those of us who don't believe her are morons and demons possessed and extorting money from her and threatening her life. What a rotten bunch we are!

[edit on 17-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
IT IS OBVIOUSLY OVER

I listened to her interview. She is making a mockery of the "christian" faith.

And after analyzing Daniel's attitude, notice how "non" aggressive with her he has been. Not at all objective! Daniel has crossed over and contributed to her abuse of the airwaves, by allowing slander and liable. (This is not legal advice, for a legal opinion seek the advice of an good attorney.... if you can find one)

Her husband by the way is not a very good protector letting her be abducted. So Mark, since you likely read all these posts, let's you and me talk. Just contact me and let's see if you can stand up to the scrutiny of "just questions". However I doubt you can, because you hardly have time to even protect your wife. Are you a coward Mark? Or are you just a lousy protector.

Folks, it is a fact that Mark has lied, and so has Hannah. I'm sure more information will surface that this was a managed script from the start. Not for a book but a psych op for possibly other reasons. Hannahsmom, be really careful with these people, they obviously are not to be trusted.

The tragedy of this whole thing, is that someone has been accused of the threatening another’s life. That is serious business and needs to end now. If it were me they would already be hearing from my attorney. And Daniel has now inseparably conspired with Hannah.

Hannahsmom, you probably could get an attorney for free as notorious as this story is getting.

The Water Man

[edit on 17-7-2006 by The Water Man]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I agree Waterman. That is liable.

Daniel is an idiot for stating it on his program, because he passed it off as true. Now HE is just as guilty.

If I were you I would get an atty too Hanna'sMom. That's total BS and they are bullying YOU...the innocent one!

That makes my blood boil!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Star Child
The Abduction Of Hannah Billups
Written By: Hannah Billups

Wake up To Your Color Coding

As the underground train came to sudden stop, I could hear the echo of each rail car being opened up.

The steel car doors gave off a loud bang as the grays unlocked them and pulled them open.

I was still very drowsy but determined to know where I was, I tried to concentrate. One, two , three, ....I counted down ten cars until they came and opened up the doors.

A dim light filtered inside of the car. My head was pounding as I looked around.
I tried to move but I suddenly remembered my ankles were shackled and my hands pinned to the car in some sort of device.

There was a man in the shackles beside of me. I guessed him to be in his late thirties. He began to weep loudly when four grays came into the car.

Each one of them had some type of scanning device and were shining a light on each of us. From what I could tell there were seven in the car I was in, including myself.
I thought I heard screaming in the distance as one of the grays scanned me over with the device. Up and down, up and down. I felt very ill for a moment and asked the Lord to give me strength.

After the scan, the gray looked inside of the device. I could make out what appeared to be some sort of computer data running along the small screen. The device was between 4 to 5 inches.

I decided to try to ask questions. I asked the gray where I was and why he was doing the scan over me.

He did not answer me.

I could see the others being unshackled and led off the train. I was the last to descend off of this mono-rail, being unshackled and un cuffed by the same gray who scanned me.

I stepped onto some sort of platform walk along with the others who were in the same car with me.

A few of us were being pushed in the backs to walk faster.

I saw other lines of people in the distance being led off. The tunnels are mostly dirt, and they twine around in all sorts of directions. I thought of the mountain roads back home and how they twisted and turned in a similar way.

I felt a wave of panic strike me then. I had never been away from home and my family. I never thought I would see what I was seeing now. No, not even in the worst nightmare could have prepared me for what I was about to see and about to experience.

I fought back the fear of being away from the farm.

It was then God answered my prayer and he spoke to me. This was what he intended for me to see, so I could warn the people. I did not know when I would escape, or just how I would escape, but I knew in my heart that I would, by his mercy and grace.

It was here on this platform that we were made to wear a color coded bracelet of some sort. I saw red ones being strapped on others and blue ones. The bracelets as I call them, were thick and made out of a material that I did not recognize. They were locked somehow on our wrists and scanned again by the grays, which became clear they were each embedded with some sort of tracking device chip.

I watched as each person in our group were color coded. Some were being led away to a different area now. I felt the cold fingers of a gray as I heard my own bracelet being locked.

When he left me standing there in the line, I did not want to look down at first. I felt this color coding system meant something. But what?

I would soon find out.

With a quick glance down my right arm I saw the color of my own.

It was blue.

Hey Hannah, where's the bracelet that was locked onto you wrist?

This thing is going way too far! It needs to be shut down for good, and if the edge goes down with it, so be it. Did they talk about me threatening Hannah on the show?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
A warning to Hannah and the Edge. I have filed a complaint with the FBI and I have shared with them your story. I intend to do what ever I have to do to hold you accountable for the slanderous things you have said about me. I expect an apology on air and in writing and a confession that I never said or did any of the things you said i did.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good for you! You need to stand up to them and expose them for what they are!

I'm proud of you!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A post on wingswatchman.org... The watchmen press:

(Answer to a queston re: the validity of Hannah's stroy)
" I was not personally familiar with her (Hannah Billups) case. Adding-I checked with C.A. who was somewhat familiar with Hannah’s case; she replied that ” I looked into her case Gary. Afraid to say that the lady is suffering severe psychosis - I doubt there is any validity to any of her claims. Her being touted by the radio media et al for entertainment value is quite frankly sickening.” (C.A. is an associate of Gary’s who works on his site with him and is an independent researcher in the field of cultural shamanism, world religions, anthropology, and phenomenology.) Of course any information that might prove otherwise would be of interest."

"Her being touted by the radio media et al for entertainment value is quite frankly sickening."

I couldn't have said it better myself. Hear that EDGE RADIO SHOW?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey Mauiestacey,
is that "maestro" the same guy as nicholoff? He's a freak! He always criticizes everyone for their grammar and spelling.

Can you believe the Edge would rather listen to a quack like that then sane people like us...well relatively sane.

He said on another site that he knows Hannah has implants. How? He did some research. Oh OK, he did some research so I guess we should just take his sorry word for it. Wait a minute....I'm having a vision....I see...Daniel Ott...Hannah Billups...the maestro...Mickey Mouse....and Ronald Reagan....they're having a picnic on the lawn of the white house and wait a second....yes, here come G.W. with his new buddy the star seed commander from the galactic federation and a tall gray alien with him. They are sitting down to a nice bowl of poridge and they're discussing the new world order....

I guess I'll be the next guest on the edge. I have the proof don't ya know.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Go Seagirl, the world can do without these cracked pot liars. I hope the Edge does go down. There has to be some sort of law they are breaking. I do not mind if they're reporting the truth but this is a blatant fabrication to mislead the pubic into a state of panic driven by fear and the love of money.
The Edge's slogan should be "discovering the truth Daniels guests tell you or your a moron".
How far can this show go when it calls the discerning audience morons?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yup the maestro is none other than the lying, pompous ass Don Nicoloff.

He hasn't answered my email to him yet about if he saw Hannah's abuduction, then he saw the suffering children. I asked him what he had done about it and if he notified any auhtorities. He's an ass. The only reason he was talking like that to me on the Edge forum and the reason for his last interview is because he know he got caught in a bold faced lie and his credibility is at stake.

Gee, looks like everyone who had anything to do with the Hannah Billups lie will be called on the carpet and discredited...eventually.

I sure hope so.

Wow Wedge, did Daniel really call us morons? That is awful.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Seagirl that just cracked me up

Wedge I too hope the edge goes down because Daniel has no right to call any of us names and allow his guests to do the same just because we question this B.S. story
Daniel has turned into a gullible and scared little guppy because he's too scared to admit that he was wrong about Hannah, so now he needs to get psychics on his show to prove himself..I thought he was supposed to be a christian and believe the bible which forbids seeking soothsayers...hmmmm maybe one rule for us and another for him.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No he did not call us morons as Daniel has not the balls to do that, he got this Christian soothsayer gimp on the show do that. He just sat back and agreed with him and urged him on. What a spineless, gutless wonder Daniel Ott is!
A Christian soothsayer. Man is Daniel consulting demons?
It is easy, so easy to infiltrate christianity. All I have to do is mention Jesus and hey presto Bling I am regarded as a credable Christian.
Talk about playing on both teams.
Since listening to the Edge I have renounce my Christian beliefs. I would not want to be asscociated with their double mindedness.
For that I happy about the Edge. Just think I could have been still a Christian, but the Edge made it too obvious that Christianty is fraud and a sham.
For that thanks Daniel.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
To be honest, I never bought the Daniel being a christian for a second. Maybe he thinks he's one, but he has no clue what it really means, that's obvious!

hey wedge didn't hannah Billups have anyting to do with your denouncig Christianity? The sweet liile bible thumper from the hills?

Hey wait. I'm going to go and get the first part of her book to post...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
From zephnet.com

Simply a rehash of UFO abduction lore. There have been credible witnesses revealing much information about Dulce and much speculation about what is underneath the Denver airport. A lot on the internet. Z

Star Child
The Abduction Of Hannah Billups
Written By: Hannah Billups

Wake up To Your Color Coding

As the underground train came to sudden stop, I could hear the echo of each rail car being opened up.

The steel car doors gave off a loud bang as the grays unlocked them and pulled them open.

I was still very drowsy but determined to know where I was, I tried to concentrate. One, two , three, ....I counted down ten cars until they came and opened up the doors.

A dim light filtered inside of the car. My head was pounding as I looked around.
I tried to move but I suddenly remembered my ankles were shackled and my hands pinned to the car in some sort of device.

There was a man in the shackles beside of me. I guessed him to be in his late thirties. He began to weep loudly when four grays came into the car.

Each one of them had some type of scanning device and were shining a light on each of us. From what I could tell there were seven in the car I was in, including myself.
I thought I heard screaming in the distance as one of the grays scanned me over with the device. Up and down, up and down. I felt very ill for a moment and asked the Lord to give me strength.

After the scan, the gray looked inside of the device. I could make out what appeared to be some sort of computer data running along the small screen. The device was between 4 to 5 inches.

I decided to try to ask questions. I asked the gray where I was and why he was doing the scan over me.

He did not answer me.

I could see the others being unshackled and led off the train. I was the last to descend off of this mono-rail, being unshackled and un cuffed by the same gray who scanned me.

I stepped onto some sort of platform walk along with the others who were in the same car with me.

A few of us were being pushed in the backs to walk faster.

I saw other lines of people in the distance being led off. The tunnels are mostly dirt, and they twine around in all sorts of directions. I thought of the mountain roads back home and how they twisted and turned in a similar way.

I felt a wave of panic strike me then. I had never been away from home and my family. I never thought I would see what I was seeing now. No, not even in the worst nightmare could have prepared me for what I was about to see and about to experience.

I fought back the fear of being away from the farm.

It was then God answered my prayer and he spoke to me. This was what he intended for me to see, so I could warn the people. I did not know when I would escape, or just how I would escape, but I knew in my heart that I would, by his mercy and grace.

It was here on this platform that we were made to wear a color coded bracelet of some sort. I saw red ones being strapped on others and blue ones. The bracelets as I call them, were thick and made out of a material that I did not recognize. They were locked somehow on our wrists and scanned again by the grays, which became clear they were each embedded with some sort of tracking device chip.

I watched as each person in our group were color coded. Some were being led away to a different area now. I felt the cold fingers of a gray as I heard my own bracelet being locked.

When he left me standing there in the line, I did not want to look down at first. I felt this color coding system meant something. But what?

I would soon find out.

With a quick glance down my right arm I saw the color of my own.

It was blue.

HEY HANNAH!? Where's the braclet that was locked onto your arm???

HMMMMMM??? she just barely got out of the 9th grade ehhh???!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Don't hold back, write a review on the Edge at Ranking.com
reviews.trustgauge.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join