It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Has anyone at ATS heard the interview between Hannah Billups and Daniel Ott on his Internet program THE EDGE.

I became involved through Sylvia West an internet friend of myself and Hannah. Hannah claims that she was abducted by two men in suits who took her to an UNDERGROUND facilty complete with ALIENS, UFO'S, torture, the GRAYS and so on.

Sylvia who has her own web site broke the story. She was instrumental in getting it out to Danile Ott who put the interview on his site.

This IS a UFO story in a sence, as Hannah claims the undersground ALIENS harvest human bodies etc. If anyone here has any knowlege of this story that broke about two months ago, would you please add your thoughts here.

Thank You,
Pioneerman

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is there a link to the edge? I 'm looking for something to do.

I've heard of it somewhere. thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here's the link to Daniel Ott's "THE EDGE"

Scroll down to see the Hannah story.

www.theedgeam.com...

If that does not work, simply go to any search engine. Type in 'The Edge/Daniel Ott.'

I guess this is a picture of her on The Edge. All made up with tons of lipstick. She claims to be a mountain woman, and has NEVER left her area. [other than the abduction] She wears petticoats, boots, and long dress, and yet she has make-up on.

Her husband is retired high up military, and yet she has not traveled from their area until she was "abducted. The biggest red flag I saw as I communicated with Hannahs Internet friend was this.

Hannah claims her son GRADUATED from WEST POINT Military Acadamy. But, that her husand "became concerned about world condidtions. So he took their son out of WP. The son completed his West Point training at home. He then "graduated."

When this story about Hannah's "abduction" first broke, I BELIEVED IT. I supported Sylvia West. I sent her articles to support the possible ALIEN TYPE abduction. But, with a researcher's mind, I began to see some questionable things.

Nevertheless the INTERVIEWS on the Daniel Ott show will blow you away. I GUARANTEE!! Maybe it's true or maybe it's not! The jury is still out for me.

But, I do think there are UNDERGROND ALIEN FACILITES. I do know there are UFO'S and they are not freindly creatures.

So you listen and be the judge. I just pray and I mean pray to the true God that HE will show us the TRUTH. For in this age of deception it is critical to know the TRUTH.
P.S.Also, I am a female, I tried to log in as just Pioneer, but that name was taken.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There are thousands of people in the USA who are caught up in this stroy.

I would like to see some of you, the MORE INTELLIGENT ONES, discern this story.

So for that lets

BUMP

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I listened to it a few weeks ago. The interview was somewhat compelling, but very difficult to listen to because of her crying and hysterics.

She is not looking to sell a book or gain in any way...I understand that.

I, personally do not beleive her. I think she really believes this happened to her in her mind.

It would have been very easy for her to offer proof of her story by giving the name of the hospital she was taken to after her ordeal and if her husband would have gotten on the phone during her interview and answered a few questions.

Daniel has a forum on the website and from what I can tell, people don't believe her any more. I have been a member of TheEdgeAM for a few years and the people who listen to that show are very open minded.

I read Behold a Pale Horse and have read hundreds of other accounts of the things Hanna has claimed to see and have happen to her. They could very well exist

They had every opportunity to back up her claims simply by having her husband reveal where she was taken to. After all, he is supposedly the one who came in his plane to get her using his military tactics.

I'm sorry, but for now I simply don't believe her unless she offers more solid evidence, that would be very easy for her to do.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It took me awhile to figure out how to listen to her audio interview but once I started listening, I heard truth coming out of her mouth, she is a Christian, I have no doubts, and since I too have had some speaking to from the Lord concerning the coming desolation and destruction, economic breakdown and so on, I feel she is hearing from the same source and is offering valid information.

She mentions a website of her own but it wasn't given out that I heard and I can't find one in Google.

If you want to hear the audio for yourself, go to www.theedgeam.com...
click on "Listerners" at the top of the page, then on "Audio Files" to the left, then scroll down to the H's (uses first name initial), click on Hannah Billups.

I didn't hear any hysterics or crying on the interview, maybe we listened to different ones? On the one I listened too, she wasn't talking about the abduction though.

edited to add last two lines

[edit on 26-6-2006 by curiousity]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I agree, THANKS!

I was an Internet friend of Sylvia West for FOUR YEARS. After I listened to Hannah and Sylvia on THE EDGE, I did some research. I presented some facts that I had CONFIRMED to Sylvia. She instantly wipped me from her mailing list and e-mail contact.

I have read a lot of comments on Daniel Ott's site. The majority of posters think Hannah is nuts! However, I have a researcher friend who thinks Hannah and her husband are New World Order/ ALIEN PLANTS.

Their story has brought a ton of interest into the world of ALIENS, UFO'S and the DARK WORLD. It makes me wonder what Hannah's REAL motive is. I am really surprized Sylvia is still believing Hannah is a simple old fashioned mounatin gal, who has NEVER traveled out of her area UNTIL the men in balck TOOK HER.

Now I'm not saying I KNOW for sure what really happend, wish I did. But too much of Hannahs story is way off base. She claims the men in black could "read her mind." NO ONE, except God can READ anyones mind. But the part about her SON graduating from WEST POINT after being HOME SCHOOLED for several months is insane! I spoke on the phone with a CAPTAIN FROM West Point, and he told me they would NEVER allow such a thing.

Pioneerman

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Her orignal interview is here:

theedgeam.com...
theedgeam.com...

She is the 7th interview if you scroll down the page.

There you will see 3 one hour interviews

First interview is Hannah Billups 05.27.06

Second "Hannah and Sylvia Day before Abduction"

Third hour is "Hanna's Preminition"

[edit on 26-6-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi Curiousity,
You got your message posted before my last one. As you can see, I'm not 100% certain about Hannah, but I DO KNOW there are thing in her OTHER interviews that are REALLY off base. You DIDN'T hear the one after her so-called ABDUCTION.

Go back to THE EDGE. There are three audios in a row. One is Sylvia West talking on the phone to Hannah with weird sounds in the background. THAT IS NOT THE ONE.

The other is Daniel Ott INTERVIEWING her. In that one Hannah is crying etc. That's the one!!!

I am am also privledged to be given some prophetic insight by the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit regarding the times coming upon the earth. I know there are ALIENS, FALLEN ANGELS, DEMONS, and UFO'S that they travel in, and so forth.

But I'm not sure Hannah's particular story is true. If it is, we had better be very careful!!!! If it is not true then I would say she is a person posing as a Christiain, and is deceiving a lot of people.

Pioneerman

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've also heard this interview, in fact I got it in a Podcast.
I'm not sure what to make of it, it was very hard to listen to, due to Hannahs crying and hysterics as someone mentioned above.

She claims that she was in hiding in her attic or something as she was talking to Daniel, which kind of didn't make any sense to me. I mean if you were in fear for your life, you certainly wouldn't be giving away your position on an open phone line in an interview heard by thousands of people!

There is an update on Hannah at The Edge website.

The whole thing seems very strange to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Her orignal interview is here:

theedgeam.com...
theedgeam.com...

Thanks for the fyi, I'm listening as I type.

originally posted by pioneermanI am also privledged to be given some prophetic insight by the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit regarding the times coming upon the earth. I know there are ALIENS, FALLEN ANGELS, DEMONS, and UFO'S that they travel in, and so forth.

The fallen angels, demons, I can confirm from personal visions, direct experience, and other prayer impressions, but for the aliens and ufo's, hmmm, I have no experience with either and I can't say one way or another whether they are real or imaginary. I'd like to hear what you have seen though.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A few years ago we had just moved to north of Spokane WA. We lived in a home in the country. My son was doing his homework on the computer.

I went outdoors on the front porch. Looking at the sky to the south, I saw three very low flying objects in a tight row close together. The weird thing was they all had ROATING LIGHTS that circled the craft. The colors went from red to blue to yellow to white to green and back again. I watched for about three minutes as they flew low to the hills.

I went back into the house to tell my family "come look." As I went in the bedroom to tell my son who had been on the computer, I found him laying flat across the bed on his back. Some kind of FORCE had knocked James OFF HIS BACKLESS COMPUTER STOOL. At the same instant, the computer went blank, all electric current had been disengaged, and the machine was dead. My son managed to sit up asking "what the heck happened Mom. I told the family what I had seen. There is NO doubt our area had been visited by UFO"S. Beyond that however, I don't have a clue.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Go to THE EDGE. On the FORUM there is a new thread called

"WILL THE REAL HANNAH PLEASE STAND UP."

You'll see TWO different women, totally different.

Which one is the REAL HANNAH BILLUPS????

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I know that picture! When I saw it I knew that I had seen it many years ago. I may be wrong but I believe I saw it in playboy mag and I have a faint memory of this woman doing spreads (pic payouts).

Either it's not the same woman and she just found a photo on the net to post or she used to live a completely different lifestyle.

I can't say positively but I'm very sure that the woman in that pic has done some nude modeling. I'm not trying to damage her in any way but I just felt it important to report this. Hopefully others will remember this from the past.

Also, I am a Christian and I know we are in a time of Grace. These claims she makes, one of which is about believing that NO was destroyed because it was being punished for its wicked ways is just not true.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've seen that picture before too and I have been racking my brain the past 2 days trying to remember. And you are right...I saw it years ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I knew I wasn't crazy. Now if we could just confirm where we saw the pic and I'm thinking Playboy or another mag. Although in my younger days Penthouse was about as low as I would go.

Too bad you can't do picture searches on the net. That would be cool to encode pictures with a tracking number that is invisible to the eye but shows up on a search engine search. Of course that may be a bit intrusive but if the pic is already on the web....

I'm gonna do a little search on playmates of the year and see if any of the names are familiar.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is the pic they have posted of her now:

But on her old survivalist website she has this one posted as her

LOL her husband says this of the change

This is Hannah's Husband Mark and I would like to say thank you for all the comments on a little photo taken by a web cam. Our daughter is very gifted with make up and by using aol's sepia tone by editing the web cam photo it certainly turned out nice.

There is no way that is the same person.

This story is not credible.

To read the Forum where the pics are posted go to:

www.theedgeam.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
MauiStacey I checked out that forum myself last night
The whole story is really starting to turn into a joke.
Which I kind of thought it was anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thank you so much MauiStacey for posting the two VERY differnet photos.

The young one to me looks like a tramp. Her eyes look ugly, and NO pioneer woman would EVER pile on an ENTIRE tube of lipstick, not even for her picture.

Which by the way, Hannah went to great length to PROVE she "was just a country girl, and I've never been to any place but to the county fair."

If anyone can get documentaion that the young "Hannah" ever posed for any magazine PLEASE let me know ASAP.

I've been posting on Daniel Otts The Edge, on the Forum.

That is the Internet site where this story broke. I post under Pionner.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Pioneerman

As I said, I am almost positive I remember that pic from a mag layout. Playboy just is stuck in my head but I just can't remember when as I have not seen a Playboy in a long time. I don't think she used the name Hannah Billups though.

I don't really want to join the playboy forum as I do not want the related spam showing up in any of my e-mail accounts but if I posted the pic there I'm sure someone would recognize it.

I'm not having much luck elsewhere but I am so sure that I know that pic it's driving me crazy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join