It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The UFO talked about and believing there true is a plan of the new world order folks. The BBC from Britian came over here in the early 1970's and camped out
on top of some mountains outside of Area 51. They were there for nearly two weeks I believe.

Guest what they filmed? you got it, UFO's coming out of the ground at Area 51.

I mean think about it, if there in our atmosphere, wouldn't it make sense there
being built here?

Does anyone have a comment on that?

As far as Hannah Bilups, she's spreading fear into people because when people
fear, their easly managed. It when our government can take steps to take away
what liberties we have left to protect us.

It's what this war on terror has done to our country. We have less freedoms and
Bilup's is keeping you's entertained so you'll check more books, magazines out of
libarys while our gov. passes more bills.

Have you's heard of counter-intelligences? She and others like her counter what
intelligences (true) is out there buy keeping you's away from it.

I'm new at this forum thing and it is the first one I've ever joined. I only know where the on/off button is on my computer and is why I haven't joined before.

May be my statement won't even appear since the one last night isn't on the site.

Look-up the BBC archives and see if you's can find what I mentioned about the
UFO's.

later.

Stay free.

mac

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well here's a whole new bizarre twist on the Hannah show. I just talked to Zeph Daniels on the phone about an email he got from Hannah. After talking to Zeph, I believe he is Christ centered and he's ok. Hannah told him that I threatened her life and she has an investigator checking me out. She also claims that I threatened Daniel Ott's life under a different name. This is getting totally sick and beyond insane. Zeph is doing a show on Sunday about hannah with a man who knows all about mkultra mind control and they are going to hopefully shed some light on this for us. I may go on there too so I can clear up my name. Although I don't really feel that's necessary. I think most people with a brain can see that I would not threaten another human or animal. For Pete's sake I'm a vegetarian. I can't even eat a burger because I don't want to contribute to the suffering of a cow. So if you get a chance, check out Zeph's show on Sunday. Oh and BTW, it's been two weeks now and no documents.... First Daniel kicks me off his forum then he says I'm threatening his life. He needs to get a grip.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Alright so Hannah produced NO documents. I think we saw that coming.
But tomorrow Daniel is having a seer on his show, again to prove to us that Hannah was abducted in spite of any production of the alledged evidence.
So we are going hear some guy telling us about his intuition.
I think we can agree that people are being abducted but not like Hannah Billups, with the free phone calls and underground train rides to a convienent location.
Daniel it seams, is treating us like morons again by have some mystic on his show to confirm the unbelievable and confirm us as vicious sceptics.
Daniel is the laughing stock of truth radio.
I would like to slap him.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MACAMAN
May be my statement won't even appear since the one last night isn't on the site.
mac

Dude, don't be so paranoid, your message from last night is right there where you posted it, but on page 9 of the thread, we are on page 10 now.

Vas.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by the wedge
But tomorrow Daniel is having a seer on his show, again to prove to us that Hannah was abducted in spite of any production of the alledged evidence.
I think we can agree that people are being abducted but not like Hannah Billups, with the free phone calls and underground train rides to a convienent location.
Daniel it seams, is treating us like morons again by have some mystic on his show to confirm the unbelievable and confirm us as vicious sceptics.

What's he going to pull out of his hat next, a talking monkey that claims the story is true?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I hope they don't mind me telling you this, but...Zeph Daniel's wife called Hannah to talk to her about their show. When she answered the phone, she made her voice sound like a little girl, like she was pretending to be her daughter. She answered the phone "praise the lord" with that weird voice and said "Hannah isn't here now". Zeph's wife told her who she was and then Hannah said "oh she's out at the barn but she'll call you right back". Of course she never called back. So there are no documents. She's a no show on Zeph's show. What is Daniel going to say now. Why doesn't he drop this stinker and cut loose while there's a shred of dignity left? In my opinion, Daniel has lost all credibility now.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by the wedge

Mr. Nicolof (seer) :::eyeroll::::: was on before Hannah the first time and he "confirmed" this happened because he had visions of it. He is a lair and a charloton.

On the Edge Forums to save face he mentions in one of his posts that the abduction may not have happened to her physically but did in "spirit"... and that when he has his visions he is unable to tell which.

What a flippin loon and a loser. He ego is enormous.

I won't be listening or giving her anymore of my time. It's pathetic. Plain and simple...PATHETIC.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Seems to me that Daniel is grasping at straws. So when will he admit it was all a lie? The deadline is up, it's been two weeks. What does he have to say for himself. He's said some pretty aweful and untrue things about us and especially me. Telling people that I threatened his life. That's a very serious accusation and I'm pretty steamed about it. What a bunch of paranoid losers in my humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well I listened to the show and may I say it was a waiste of time but at the same time it is like a car accident, you just can't help but find it interesting.
Daniel again is just getting people on his show that will confirm or support this blatant lie. How about getting someone on the show with a brain and can question the other side of this arguement.
The only thing I heard was more insults, I would like to know how many times he called the sceptics, morons.
Daniel's asked many times, why are people having troubles believing this story?
The reply was that we are morons or this is why it is true because there is so much opposition. Those who oppose it confirm the strenght of the truth? What an oxymoron!
I believe people get abducted, but not like this. Not in black Lincon's with a free phone calls. Most people get abducted by spaceships and they do not get a introductory CD before the event.
I still want to slap Daniel, so bad.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Be careful of what you say or Daniel may accuse you of threatening his life. If you say he will pay for his stubborness by losing listeners and ratings, you will be accused of threatening his life. The Hannah Billups Edge radio show makes me very ill in my spirit. I have been under major attack spiritually by these people and the demons driving them and it hasn't been pretty. But it reinforces that I have been doing the right thing. Other wise they wouldn't bother me would they. I'm very much done with this mess and I could care less what they do in the future. The people who believe her are living in delusion and Jesus said that there would be those who would rather believe a lie, so they will be given over to deception. There's nothing that you can say to them because they won't see. Many people have seen the truth and have avoided being duped by this woman and her lies. What the point is I don't know because I personally don't think she's worth all the aggravation I've gone through. But there must be a reason that I was led into this mess and called to expose it for what it is. I'm sure one day it will be apparent. So I say let the deluded stay deluded, and those of you who find it repulsive, I say we should move on now and let the dogs roll around in their vomit. I wash my hands of this mess and am done with it.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh one last thing. If, as on the edges site says, they are recieving the "documents" that they claim they are, why not show us them? All of a sudden on Saturady night they are getting the documents that they won't show....whatever....it's beyond pathetic. The Hannah Billups Edge radio show with Daniel Ott SUCKS and so does their new programming that only promotes the lies of Hannah Billups. Oh and the new hannah picture is pretty revealing too.

(am I allowed to say SUCKS?)

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I hope another radio show out there, will take on the Hannah Billups delussion and tell it how it is and have credable guests on that will debunk the fear out of this crap and expose Daniel Ott for what he is, a fear monger and Daniel should be in no way ever be associated with truth seekers
Everywhere you look these days some one is preaching another thing to be fearful about.
Before too long you won't be able to take a dump without a alien, a demon or something else climbing up the S bend to inbed something up our ass.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Hannah refuses to go on any show that has a forum...because of little old moi.
BTW, did you get a look at her new picture on the Edge?

I wonder why they bothered with this except to prove that the other blond really was her. I don't know, this picture almost makes me feel sorry for the woman. She looks like a very troubled person.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here is the incredible and pathetic email Hannah sent to Zeph Daniel. I'm the woman who is apparently extorting mony from her. OH MY GOD!!! She is such a liar!!!

Dear Zeph,

There is a woman posting under different names on the forum, I've had some investigators track these, It is all coming from the isp address, under a woman named xxxxx (name withheld). She is the one who called me and tried to extort money from me saying if I did not pay her off she would keep posting and make my life sorry. On top of this she has also contacted Daniel Ott and threatened his life and his family by using a name called iron fist.

I am in the process now of prosecuting this woman who has also made death threats upon myself and my family.

She is full of demons, that one, but I have the proof and I wanted to tell you I am refusing all interviews that have post forums because of this woman.

Thank you kindly and God bless your day,
In his service, Hannah

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Listen to the Zeph Daniels show about the Hannah garbage. You'll find it very interesting.
Part one
www.zephnet.com...

Part two
www.zephnet.com...

[edit on 16-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

[edit on 16-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If you have been mentioned by name, then you have grounds to sue her for slander and liable, and that may apply to anyone else involved.

This whole thing might end up in court because of something like this.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see this hit the courts, then they would have to come up with real answers.

These comments by Hannah are serious accusations and need to not be ignored.

Hannahsmom, I'll be praying for you. I think a battle is brewing.

She should be held accountable for those type of comments.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Can someone get on the forum at The Edge and ask Maxlxx to come over here.

I need to contact him, and I can no longer get on the forum.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The Water Man

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Waterman, these are very serious accusations and I do wonder if there is any legal avenue open to me. But what is worse are the spiritual attacks that have been raging against me for the past few days. I am having to fight very hard to make it stop. It's taking all I have to do this. But it's OK because HE that is in me is greater than them and there spiritual lackeys.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hannahsmom,

I've had trouble posting on Grace Cafe so I am going to post here for now.

Posting at the Grace Cafe was an effort to help people get ready for these endtimes problems. But, it looks like for right now I'll be here. We haven't much time to communicate what I need to say and although it may be my inability to post correctly, etc.... I will redirect my efforts here for right now.

Folks, the hour is upon us, and we've not much time. And like Maxlxx is saying leaving the country is certainly one answer, and one I might be inclined to do. However, in the meantime there are things that I believe need to be set up here, because I believe there is a remnant of people here that are trying to make it work out for them here, and are planning on surviving. Although I don't have all the answers I believe I have some.

We must pray for Hannahsmom, she has become the brunt of Hannah Billups' evil. It didn't take Zeph long to figure out the fraud of Hannah. Of that we can now be sure.

Hannahsmom, this recent event must be why I was prompted to warn you of trouble for you, a while back in an prvt message to you the day before everyone was booted. But be encouraged, there are many that will insure the truth be told.

The Water Man

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Waterman, thanks for warning me. You were right on weren't you. As far as posting here, do what ever you have to do to get your message out. I am not offended in any way. I'm sorry my forum wouldn't work for you. I don't know what the deal is there, but it doesn't matter. It only matters that the truth is told and people wake up and take heed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join