It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagirlblu
Here is a posting from the edge forum re the banned posters:

Certain postings and/or posters were taken off the Forum for sure, but we did'nt read everyone's post before hand and just did a blanket cut. It would have been to tedious to do so. Certain postings/posters were getting more and more vile and the nastiness was just feeding on itself. The majority of the exited posters went to Above Top Secret among other places. As a result of their similar postings on ATC the moderator in frustration posted this warning:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on 19-7-2006 at 10:49 PM (post id: 2352074) Springer

That's IT...

EVERYBODY CHILL OUT and abide our Terms Of Service which REQUIRES CIVIL discussion or I'll shut this down now.

Single and FINAL warning. AboveTopSecret.com is for people who can at least ACT like ADULTS and debate without childish namecalling or useless flame wars.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is clear from the admins warning the same malice, name calling, yes and even threats are soiling their otherwise great forum. So here's PROOF the postings/posters needed to be exited off The Forum. Daniel gave repeated warnings on the air to stop ad hominem personal attacks, vulgarites and disrespect. What The Edge did was fair and just.

Now let's move on and have great discussions on any topic, pro or con, and each of us reach for the highest level of public discourse on the web!

Uh yeah, but what he failed to point out is that Springer was talking to URKrazy. Who had nothing to do with the Edge booted posters.

They are reaching for straws and instead of admitting the story is a failure and a farse, they have to try to focus attention on something else.

Just like they are trying to blacken Seabird's name because she went up against them.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok folks, I have not posted in here in a couple of weeks and it is clear that wedge..A.K.A powerup..do not bother trying to HIDE anymore power your writings are TOO OBVIOUS..for those of us who KNOW YOU...After all a LEOPARD DOES NOT CHANGE ITs spots and your SPOTS show LOUD AND CLEAR.

I know you THOUGHT you FOOLED us ALL but some of us KNOW YOUR CALLING SIGNS..

And for your NEW LOVE, UareCRAY.. When you are SUPPOSED to be quoting me, why dont you actually USE MY WORDS! But doing that would only show your TRUE INTENTIONS!

Lets just lay the cards on the table here..I SCARE YOU because you know deep down what I say it TRUTH, but you love YOURSELF too much to trust anyone but YOURSELF..You have now made it your mission to try and turn people from the FATIH and TRUTH of Christianity..So you come on to INSULT and spew out your own VILE comments..

And let me make it CLEAR..I do NOT need to try and get people to my forum, I do JUST FINE and have NOTHING to sell or gain from our forum..We are NOT in a popularity contest or need followers..

Your babelings are just par for the course of those who HATE Christians and Christianity..Nothing NEW and NO SURPRISE..

As for Hannahs HOAX..I called it a HOAX from the FIRST TIME I listened to her, I NEVER said it was the start of the "Great Apocalyps either..

I also said I beleived her BEFORE her "supposed alien encounter".

UareCarzy and wedge have spent a lot of time trying to discredit ME instead of what this thread is about, which shows their REAL PLAN here.

I ask EVERYONE to take notice how UareCRZY targeted ME throughout his posts, although I have not said anything on here in weeks..Sure he threw in a few others to make it not look so OBVIOUS but of course ONE post was not enough for him because I guess he did not get the ATTENTION he was really SEEKING..

In fact their comments were so OFF THE WALL that even ATS had to set them straight..

So wedge..A.K.A powerup and UareCrazy, if I bother you or "SCARE YOU" so bad put me on IGNORE and GROW UP!

Again just read the posts of these two and decide for yourselves the ONLY Message they seem to have, which is to MOCK and SPIT ON Christians and CHRISTIANITY...

I NEVER claimed to be a prophet, visionary, or better than ANYONE EVER!
But of course anyone who tell the TRUTH and uses the BIBLE is in their minds, MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS..

Their posts are nothing but a DISTRACTION..

but then again this is the EXACT same TACTIC powerup used on the edge to get the crowd to help him and his little evil crew to get me kicked off, he now wants to try and do the same on here because it kills him to see me on here because powerup..A.K.A. the WEDGE and I are NOT friends by ANY stretch of the word..Oh he will DENY being powerup but those who have seen his writings KNOW the TRUTH..

So again people, do NOT just take my word for it, just RE-READ their OWN WRITTINGS and mine and you decide..

You should also ask yourselves WHY people who HATE the bible and Christianity even give two cents about a thread which is based on woman who "claims "to be a christian and is being led by GOD and Christianity?

WHAT could they POSSIBLY have to offer other Christians? Well their postings shows ABSOLUTEL NOTHING but VILE comments and MOCKERIES of everything we beleive in and ANYONE who stands firm in their beleif and the bible..

I should also add that even people who stood up for powerup on the edge before he was booted for the same type of stuff he is now beginning to say in here, suspected wedge to be powerup..Just give him a little more time and you will see just how VILE he can and will go..

Just the sight of my name makes his blood boil because I do NOT let him BULLY ME or my FAITH..

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi Zookeeper and the others who see through this game.

My mind goes back to the first audio on The Edge. The "premoniation" that Hannah had prior to her "abduction." She was telling Sylvia West about her feelings during a PHONE CONVERSATION. We recall hearing a RECORDING, a scary weird sounding jumble of words and background sounds, don't we?

Hannah asks Sylvia, do you want to hear this? Sylvia agrees, and after a few minutes Sylvia says, turn it off, I've heard enough. You know what that is, she says, it's hypnosis.

Has anyone stopped to ask WHERE DID THIS RECORDING COME FROM and WHY?? Why would Hannah have such a horrible recording? How did she obtain it? Did the men who walked in on her strawberry jam making session sit down and talk into a mike and record this scratchy miserable sounding audio??? I would suggest no way. It makes NO SENCE.

By Hannah's own words spoken to Sylvia, Hannah did not record this vile thing. The two women on the phone together were "trying" to figure out what the sounds were. REMEMBER??

So, there must be an explaination for this weird audio recording. It seems as though there can be little doubt that the recording was slowed down, on purpose, an audio made to sound like some strange scary sound.

WHO MADE THIS AUDIO?

Take a guess!! And WHY!! Take a guess!!

That was one of the main things that kicked the Hannah Billups saga off to flying start.

Is it possible Sylvia, Hannah, and Mark staged the entire set-up? Would it have been to promote a book or a movie? After all, THAT was the big cause for excitment when the story first broke.

I am glad that God knows the TRUTH here. I agree with another poster who said this story is NOT about Hannah, Daniel, Mark or Sylvia, as much as it's about the TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Let her get publicity! You know why? Because that way we can make more money too. With the "Un-Authorized" version of Hannah's Abduction.

Guys we can get an office together (put wedge in the basement until he behaves) and live anywhere in the world we want and publish books about all the conspiracies surrounding, Hannah, Don N. "the expert consultant", Sylvia W., Mark/Doug, and of course Daniel.

We already have about 125 to 150 pages. And oh by the way be careful not to use the "copyrighted" pictures of Hannah's on The Edge forum.

Really, maybe Springer can help us find a publisher. Because all we want to do is investigate and reveal the truth.

What do you think?

[edit on 23-7-2006 by The Water Man]

[edit on 23-7-2006 by The Water Man]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just a quick comment

I just received input about the pictures. We can do caricatures of those pictures on that site and not be in trouble. I think that would be better anyway.

Do any of you do that type of drawing?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Why don't we list the things that each of us think we could contribute.

We could start with topics that each of us could write about. If we overlap we can blend/combine those writings together.

I'm sure the radio program Seagirlblue was on would consider promoting the book along with, Zeph Daniels, Jim Wilhelmson with Echoes of Enoch, and even possibly ATS, along with others concerned with this type of topic (abductions not Hannah).

This could be a investigative style un-authorized version of the event as we saw it come down. Who is going to know as much as we will? Possibly no one. So, how do some of you think we should get started?

I think we should start a private eblog with an editorial staff, so that we can start putting it together. Everyone could download a free copy of FreeMind to coordinate their part of the story in a digital form.

I'm willing to help. Anybody else want to do this? I really can't do it alone.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wedge i was just kidding!

I'm so sorry I thought you'd understand .

Please forgive me I didn't mean to hurt you. I was playing. I wouldn't have joked like that if I didn't care about you. I promise! That's my warped sense of humor.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hello Pioneer, Water, Seagirl and others.

good to see you all as well..

If you guys do lock wedge in the basement, please just make sure all the windows are SHUT AND LOCKED!..

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
For Wedge:

go ahead, I deserve it

I'm sorry

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah put me in the basement and then put my head on silver platter or better still why not just throw me up on a cross.
Crucifixion too good me?

Christianty is too good for you guys but then again it fits you like a glove as it was never ment to be the religion you have made it out to be.
If they still had burning at the stake today, Zookeeper and Seagirl would be the one with the matches and fire wood. Waterman would have no water, man.

I can understand some one like me being against Hannah but another so called Christian against another Christian who calls upon the same name like Hannah. Is the reason why I hate Christianity.

You are all elitist and self destructive hypocrites.

Maybe I should have listened to Uarekrazy. He was right I should have nothing to do with you guys. Point taken UareKrazy.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Oh come on I said I was sorry, sheesh.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi Wedge,
I don't know if you're a gentleman or a lady, but I know you're a decent person. Thanks for your support on this long thread. WE ALL appreicate it. Please accept Sea girls apology. I know people who hate Christianity want us to stay on a pedestal, but most of us fall off every day. We are only human, same feelings as everyone else. Sometimes our feelings, thoughts, and perseptions are far from ideal. Sometimes they are just plain sinful and wrong. But we try to be good people. God's grace is what we rely on beceasue we KNOW how imperfect we are!!

I want to tell you a story about what some "church people" just did to me. The Pastor and his board of decons and elders kicked me OUT of the ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH.

This happened after attending that church for about 20 years. I've been a born again Christian for 38 years. The Pastor never did like me, I'm a very out spoken divorced women. One Sunday I gave a message in his church that he didn't like. He told the Youth Pastor to tell me to "never again speak in HIS Church." Well, that HURT me like crazy, as I had said nothing wrong. I spoke the TRUTH, but sometimes these stiff necked Christians DO NOT want to hear the truth. They perfer the fluffy sweet sounding things.

Well, anyway I wrote a couple of letters to the Assembly of God leaders, and instead of them standing up for me, an old lady, they sided with the rulers of the local church. I received a letter kicking me OUT!!! I am forbidden to even step foot on their outside church property!! My good freind just died, and the church rulers forbid me from attending his fruneral. Yes, the blatant REJECTION hurt a LOT!!

I had a good cry, and I asked the Lord WHY that happened to me. I love God, and have faithfully served Him for most of my life. Now, I know why this happened to me, and it is just as you pointed out. Jesus also told us in the Scriptures that the time would come when "brother would be against brother." THAT is now happening.

But, I know the LORD loves ME!! And the funny thing is He loves the ones who offended me to. But, the day WILL come when God will deal severly with the Christians who delibertly hurt others. MARK MY WORD!!! Almighty God is very fair, and pay day is coming for prideful, cruel people who bare the name CHRIST-IAN.

So don't be angry at God. Jesus loves you, he died for YOU! And HE is ashamed of His people who purposly hurt others. Seagirls was poking FUN at you, and she did it in humor.

I am a publsihed author, and I do a lot of writing, but trust me, an e-mail message can be taken wrong very easily. So come on back, and we will be more careful not to hurt each other feelings.

Blessings,
Pioneerman

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I will NOT apolagize to someone or ANYONE who DENIES Jesus Christ and the WORD OF GOD for ANY REASON!

I do not care about being liked or disliked, this is NOT a game to me or a high school get together.

Wedge has made it CLEAR how he feels and BLAMING REAL Christians for him FALLING AWAY is his EXCUSE..

I do hope that some of you see the PHY OPS/reverse psycology he is PULLING OFF on you by BLAMING OTHERS for HIS DISbeleif, this is the OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK..

It is NOT my fault or any one elses it is HIS!.. I am NOT going to CODDLE HIM because all he wants to do is say how HORRIBLE the bible is and those that beleive it..

Powerup/Wedge has been singing this tune for at least two years that I know of..I forget who he blamed before but now he is blaming Hannah, me and anyone else who could care less about his DENIALS..

Remember people, GOD says, LET THE WICKED BE WICKED STILL AND THE RIGHTEOUS BE RIGHTEOUS STILL.

Our job is NOT to CONVERT people, it is to SHINE the LIGHT OF TRUTH and what they do with it is up to them..

Wedge TURNED away from TRUTH and has fallen for this ONENESS NEW AGE grably goop, that is HIS problem NOT OURS..Do not feel GUILTY because HE chose to TURN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

Our job is to show those who are SEEKING TRUTH, not trying to CONVINCE those who turned their backs on it.

So what is worse, Hannah using GOD to promote her lies or Wedge telling us the bible is junk and we are all DELUSONIAL for believing it? I say, they are just TWO faces of evil.

Oh, I am sure he will say, SEE, SEE, I told you how bad zookeeper is.. I know this because he did this before..Same trick different forum..

I just do not play games and say it like it is..I know many of you have not dealt with him before but I HAVE and others on here know EXACTLY what I am talking about as they have WITNESSED IT...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hi The Wedge,

I apologize for being extreme towards you in my last message. Hopefully you can now see the sickness involved. Seagirl, thx for you message and GOD BLESS YOU.

These people from the edge or SICK AND LOOKING FOR ANYTHING THEY CAN FIND TO GRASP ON TO>

They will step all over you if it means they have another crusade to fight against......

First Hannah, next the Wedge, next UareKrazy............ it will never end.

The wedge, you are a great person....... time to check out of this craziness......hopefully Seagirl will follow suit

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
BTW this is UareKRAZY........

I think i was banned from this site

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
DON"T YOU PEOPLE GET IT???????

I accepted the fact that i came off as a nut in my last few posts. I was warning against the cult that is now taking over this thread. I WAS DISCREDITED and actually woke up embarrassed. YOU DID YOUR JOB.

I woke up ashamed of what i posted because of this thread.......... I no longer feel this

[email protected]......... feel free to write me.

IT'S OK THAT YOUR LIE IS COMING TO AN END
............*this is for the people not involved with the edge*

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"You are disappointed with my work? Ah, true,
It was not meant, my Friend, to mirror you;
The only thing on earth you care to view!"
>

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
From July 19th, page 13 of this thread:

Originally posted by Springer
EVERYBODY CHILL OUT and abide our Terms Of Service which REQUIRES CIVIL discussion or I'll shut this down now.

Single and FINAL warning. AboveTopSecret.com is for people who can at least ACT like ADULTS and debate without childish namecalling or useless flame wars.

Springer...

Closed.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join