It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
QUESTION:

About how many Americans do you think have listened to the Hannah and Mark Interviews?

In addition, about how many more have viewed this forum along with the forum on The Edge?

Take an educated guess. Then state about how many of the total are Christians?

Thanks!

This IS important, I'll explain.

Pioneer

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have just one more question for all of you.

After seeing Waco and those idiots who killed themselves to go live on an asteroid.
Isnt Hannah's and her husbands statements very simmiler to those made by david karresh,and the bald guy(cant remember what his name/or cult was called)?
Maybe its just me.
I really hope she doesnt kill her kids for the sake of "gods" freedom.
Just like jim jones.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Since Hannah told Daniel of the crimes being committed down there, doesn't that make him an accessory to the crime? In other words if he knows about it and does nothing about it, it makes him just as responsible for it.

He maybe violating FAA rules as well.

I think probably a few thousand people have listened to her interview.

The poll on the front page of The Edge has 404 people having taken it. I know this isn't true lol because I have submitted votes on it at least 6 times. Everytime your IP address is reset you can take it again.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes I think Daniel is a partner because he apparently has proof of her radiation poisoning and will have the "documents" once she sends them to him. Remember that he said he wouldn't share them with anyone. I think we should lodge a formal complaint against them to the FBI and what ever other agency that would apply. Let them sort it all out. I don't think it's an accident that I was at that forum at just the right time to hear all this stuff and I do have a feeling we were meant to do something about this. I don't believe in coincidences and there have been too many strange accidental encounters with Hannah and me.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
deleted

[edit on 2-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is the Water Man,

Wow, I'm down for the count. It looks like the edge uniquely edited my posts. I guess it's death by a thousand cuts.

Glad to have caught up with everyone.

Here is an interesting thought about that last interview. Did you notice that Hannah was suppose to be getting some information out of the documents she "stole" from the facility and was to read some of it to Daniel over the air. She was to go get them while Daniel spoke to Mark her husband...... Then oops, the line was cut and she didn't have to get back on and read from the papers she had "acquired" from the facility.

Another suggestion, let's be proactive with all this information and work together to accumulate all we can and publish our own book. Now we don't have to go to the trouble to publish it unless she does. I'm serious. All we have to do is continue to find info on the net, record all the interviews, find more info and facts, and if and when she publishes we can publish our account of it.

For example, I went to some "old timey way" association and saw where Hannah had posted or talked to someone ther about being at the mall (shopping center) and was talking about how disgusted she was with the way the young people were acting. Now remember she said she only goes off the mountain a couple times a year to get supplies. But I believe the date of this information was the DAY BEFORE HER INTERVIEW WITH DANIEL.

Also, I can verify that I heard the same story about her age before everything hit the fan, and also the fact that she was pregnant.

Folks, I hope we aren't being profiled for future projects that they want to conduct. We would be the type of folks they would not like loose to reveal their agenda. So, they might well be planting folks to lure christians trying to "escape" the end time wrath of the beast.

(did I spell everything ok?)

The Water Man

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
nevermind...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
deleted

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok sorry about the past couple of deleted psots. They were just too stupid...
I was thinking about something. Daniel is always talking about how the NSA is listening to the show right? So why would he have a person on who he claims to care about and who is supposed to be in hiding when she would instantly be nabbed for opening her big mouth...DUH! Because the story is fake!!! That's why. If the NSA were bothering to listen, they were probably laughing there butts off because Hannah did such a good job of making the story so rediculous that no one could possibly believe it.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think you did the right thing.

We really need to think about our own tracking of his event as a possible publication, what does everyone think?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well from my understanding of the law, Daniel and the Edge could be considered conspiritors AFTER the fact, if they knew for fact it was true and did nothing about it..

But the fact is guys and gals, is that these bizzare things are happening..I have no doubt there are underground bases, the MK Ultra docs that were released prove the government is pretty evil and has been doing these types of experiments and rituals to men, woman and children since at least after WWII.. In fact there are TONS of cases in which pediphile rings have been linked right to the white house with Daddy Bush and Ronald Ragan and many other Presidents for many decades...

This why Hannah knew she could use this stuff to make her "STORY" believable...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi, I'm in Waterman. I wish that we had saved copies of our posts they deleted. They had some very vaild points. But whoda thunk the place you went to "to discover the truth together" would delete your posts? WOW!

Now HannasMom, we do need to report this to the FBI.... collectively. We need to send them a well thought out, solid report. They are covering up a crime where thousands of men, women and children are being held against their will.....so Hannah says.

She says THEY abuducted her. I have already saved all of her interviews, inlcuding the one from 2005 that says she is not in this to make money or write a book.

This just might make a difference.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm in too. I wish I would have saved the emails from her. But we can do the detective work all over again. Waterman has good ideas on how to keep things secure. We need to be carefull for our own sakes too. And we should set a system to keep track of each other so if someone goes missing, the others will know.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"Folks, I hope we aren't being profiled for future projects that they want to conduct. We would be the type of folks they would not like loose to reveal their agenda. So, they might well be planting folks to lure christians trying to "escape" the end time wrath of the beast."

The phrase "planting folks," is good thinking.

Hi Waterman,
YOUR QUOTE is above this. GREAT thinking. My prayer is that the key players who still believe this story will allow their eyes to be opened. I'm certain there is a hidden agenda behind the Billups story, and in the end it may effect true Christians. Now, sadly I know some true Jesus loving Christians still believe the story.

Here are some of the things the Billups story HAS done, and is doing!!

1. This story has split listeners apart who were once friends. Causing deep division!
2. This story has cast a bad light on the TRUE GIFTS of the Holy Spirit, including true prophecies, miracles, and so on.
3.This story has done a great deal to DISCREDIT true Bible based Christianity, by introducing NEW AGE thought and teaching.
4.This story is making Christianity look like it's a religion comprized of some cultic type people. Star Children etc. etc.
5.Hannah's approval of a Dr. Karen W. is an example. The doctor[if there was one?] incorperates Occultic and New Age teaching.
6. This story will alert the USA Government to be on the look out for these Cultic type citizens. AND IT WILL NOT BE JUST THE BILLUPS!! As one poster mentioned, do we recall WACO?

I'm glad that I'm NOT one of the Americans who believe the Billups story. Too many contradictions. But, I think a possible covert agenda is what is even more troubling.

Do be careful when considering reporting to the Officials.

Pioneerman

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sorry to be a pest,

but would you please give us ZooKeepers web site address

Thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
very well said pioneerman.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Tread carefully someone quotes from the bible and people run to them. If they have their own forum why the hell or I mean what the hell, are they doing here.
Wolves in sheeps clothing, quote and use scripture as bait and they use their knowledge to subdue and win the gullible. Someone here is falling sucker to their baited ploy. But then again go for your life and join them, you may learn from the experience, me telling you won't do much. Just a friendly warning.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey guys if you like I can ask a friend of mine to go to the edge copy some or most of the threads that were posted send them to me and I can either post them here or send them to you...let me know and I'll see what I can do

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hi Pioneer,
the website is www.findgodnow.com
and to address the SO CALLED warning by wedge the ANTI-Christian..there are a couple of us here who have websites and forums so your little TACTIC of trying to cast doubt on me is useless..

Wedge was NOT giving any "FRIENDLY advice, just a DISTRACTION!

Pioneer just go look for yourself and you decide.. I advice you to read ALL of WEDGES posts and decide who THEY really are or THEIR TRUE agenda..

some of you might remeber his others from the edge..

I guess if you have your own forum that makes it ILLEGAL to go to other forums..How STUPID..

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Text Brown

Hellooo Everybody,

Zookeeper, go home

Some people do say the dumbest things, don't they?????

I have a question, will The Edge ever be the same?? Is there life after the edge?

I do feel sorry for all of you who were banned from that forum, for saying how you feel. YOU all had great questions and also really good points.

I had this Hannah story pegged from the beginning. Get this story out first, then write a book. Great salesmanship coming from a top of the mountain lady with no education.
Hannah said," her kids were home schooled." Who instructed them?

Sorry Hannah, A liar has to tell more lies to cover up the other lies. YOU'RE BUSTED!

BeeBop

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join