It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
From the Edge site:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

We will have photos, audio and documents available for viewing soon!

I can just see Mark sitting at the computer typing up fake documents...Hannah making bruises on her arms...
Sorry but no matter what they do, I will never believe them.
Good God, will they never cease this nonsense!?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What made me renounce my Christian faith?
It was the fact that most of the guest and listeners of the Edge are Christians.
That led me to think that most to all question their faith while holding on to it.
I could not decide who is the most logical as they all seamed illogical and love to compete with each other to be the most self righteous. There is no unity in Christianity, none. It is the most craziest religion on the planet. I was confirmed non-christian long before Hannah but she only confirmed I want nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Is Hannah one of these types?

Antisocial Personality Disorder

Symptoms of this disorder listed in the DSM-IV- TR include deceitfulness and repeated lying for personal profit or pleasure. Although it is debatable whether individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder lie repeatedly and consistently for internal satisfaction alone, given their predominant picture of lying for personal profit, there is evidence that they do.27 The pathological egocentricity characteristic of this condition may, however, be a key to development of pathological lying in these individuals. Although pathological lying may theoretically occur in Antisocial Personality Disorder, pathological liars do not often have disordered antisocial personalities.

Histrionic and Narcissistic Personality Disorders

Histrionic Personality Disorder is characterized by dramatic and attention-seeking behavior. These individuals frequently lie to attract attention and in severe cases, the lies may be so frequent as to resemble pseudologia fantastica. Their superficial and dramatic character and constant attention-seeking behavior often point to a diagnosis of Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Individuals with Narcissistic Personality Disorder may tell ego-boosting tales to obtain constant approval from others. In this condition, lies are mainly told for the reason of self-aggrandizement, which is often obvious to the audience.

Delusions

These are false beliefs that are strongly held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary and that are generally not shared by others in the individual's cultural context. Unlike the delusional person, when strongly presented with clear evidence contrary to the lies told, the pathological liar may acknowledge, at least in part, the falsehood of his or her stories or more often, change stories. Although controversial, it is worth noting that some have suggested that pathological liars may believe their lies to such an extent that the beliefs appear delusional.

www.jaapl.org...

I am going to start a new website called "The Edge SUCKS.com featuring Hannah Billups the hillbilly abductee and her co host Denial Ott. They will feature guests who will confound you and offend you and lie like the devil to you. So join in on the fun, ya hear now..."

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Denial Ott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that fits

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You know, the only real way to expose this trash is by embarrassment. Surley there would be a local TV station that would pick up a story like this.
There's always some young and hungry reporter looking for a story.
Worth a shot anyway.

Not that this story really needs exposing, it kind of exposes itself.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey Seagirlblu, My story with Hannah is much like yours. I live in Mobile Alabama with Sylvia West and have a talk show on the internet and Hannah Billups has been on my show. I knew it was a hoax from the beginning. Sylvia believes in the manafestations of the Sons of God and Hannah is in the charaismatic movement also. Anyways I would like to interview you on my show about this whole situation. You can call me on my toll free number 866-273-8253. Thanks for exposing the fraud, blessings, Kelly

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I was thinking about the Daily Show with Jon Stewart or how about the Steve Colbet Show. I think they'd handle this story perfectly. Can you see Steve Colbert interviewing Hannah?
Oh, it would make Comedy central history!

[edit on 19-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok, I am listening to the latest interview of hannah on the Edge. I'm struggling to hold my lunch down....
Daniel is a complete and utter moron. hannah is a filthy liar who has accused me of extorting money from her and also says I threatened her life. She is a dusgusting liar. And on top of it all, she is talking about the Lord and praying and all. She is a vermin. Hannah and Daniel, you are not going to get away with this. I have already filed a complaint to the authorities including the attorney General and the FBI regarding the slanderous things you are telling people about me. Daniel you are complicit with this and if I can I will sue your station for every penny you have. I don't care about the money, I care about taking your station off the air. I am also going to the FCC. You messed with the wrong woman!

She says the media is hounding her??!! She's the one who is contacting them!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Kelly McGinnis is doing a show on Hannah tommorow at 1:00 PM and she has asked me to be her guest. You can go to www.retakingamerica.com... to listen. It should be very interesting! She has had dealings with Hannah and Sylvia West and is anxious to expose this hannah bull malarky for what it is. Apparently Hannah sent an email to Kelly stating that her real name is Victoria.
And also that she got a few phone calls from hannah's husband whose name happened to be Doug at the time.

The whole Hannah Billups house of cards is falling down all around her...muahahahahah....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Where the crap should I begin?

I just registered to this site for the sole purpose of posting in this thread. Firstly, let me say that I am not a Christian......so chaulk what I am about to say up to me being demonically influenced or whatever you believe in.

I am really wondering who is more off their rocker, Hannah Billups or the people in this thread who were booted off the edge forums. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?? I mean, I understand the words but I am really confused about what cult/religeon you are all from........and what exactly the hell you believe in.

Let me try to express the impression I have gotten after reading all 12 pages of this thread.

- Most of you are some oddball Christian hybrids that have somehow mutated scripture, aliens, NWO, underground complexes, abductions, doomsday prophecies, and some are even seperatists looking to escape the beast when he brings his wrath upon Earth....... wow, that is quite some religeon you have there.

- Some of you believed the stories of a hoaxter named Hannah Billups about all of the things mentioned above.

- You now believe that this person is dark-sided and has opened a doorway to spiritual attacks on your person resulting in nausea, and other sickly feelings.

- a person named Zookeeper and perhaps Pioneerman believe this hoax is the start of the great hoax of the beast that will begin the apocolypse, as written in scripture.

---------------------------------

Now, that is just a fraction of the nuclear crazy bomb that was dropped in this thread. THESE ARE THE BELIEFS OF THE PEOPLE CALLING SOMEONE ELSE NUTS?? Am I misinterpreting what you guys think is going on? If you honestly believe these things then I can see how easy it was for Hannah Billups to trick you.

My question is ........what kind of Christian do you call yourselves? Sounds like a pinch of Snake handler, a dash of conspiracy theorist, and a smidgen of doomsday cultist all mixed with love and served up as a WTF GUMBO. Baptist, Catholic, Protestant...........really what is the name of this form of Christianity so I can make sure to never move to ANY state that has these kind of churches.

What kind of Christian scours the ends of the internet and the most obscure AM broadcasts for the truth? Isn't there a book that is supposed to answer all your questions? HOW COULD YOU EVER BELIEVE THIS LADY? There is NOTHING in her story that is even close to anything in the bible....how can you have believed her and still be so zealous about Christianity? Every one of Zookeepers post has something from the bible or about God, he seems VERY into the good book.......but yet he believed a story about NWO, aliens, underground bunkers, an old lady's abduction, and an old man's Rambo rescue!!!!

You claim you are spiritually under attack because your face gets red and you are sick to your stomache when you thing about Hannah Billups?? That is called SHAME and RAGE. I don't think I need to explain why you would feel these emotions.

And to whoever it was that thinks this is the grand hoax of the ages that will trick millions of people and start the apocolypse, all I have to say is HAHAHHAHAHAHA. I would bet money that there are less than 30 people on the planet that would fall for this crap. You just happen to be a handful of them.

Please correct me if I was wrong about any of the impressions I have gotten from this thread, and my apologies if I come across rude. You guys need a serious reality check.

Best wishes.

p.s. Zookeeper, you scare the crap out of me.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You are wrong about your theories...Hahahaha... You aksed!!! What are you blathering on about? Why on earth would you go to the trouble to sign up just to post that? This thread is all about showing that the Hannah Billups story is bull crap and most of us don't believe her. Only those in her "camp" post that she is telling the truth. So take a deep breath...now another...and one more....calm down and reread what was written in this thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
I just found out from this site today about the bannings from the edge. I'm sorry to hear it, but I am sure I will be banned as well. I just wanted you to see what I just put on their forum:

I feel extremely sorry for all of you who believe this Hannah Billups person (if this is indeed is her real name). The reason I question her name is because her friend Sylvia can not seem to get Hannah’s husbands name correct. One minute he is Doug the next minute he is Mark.
Does it not seem strange to anyone that it has taken so very long for Daniel to receive any ‘evidence’ from her? Especially when Hannah had ‘promised’ to send it to him right away. Seems to me she and “Mark” needed time to make up this so-called ‘evidence’.
Another thing that obviously does not seem strange to all you deluded people (so-called Christians) is how Hannah threw her little temper tantrum because people did not believe her and now she will not give the ‘evidence’ freely, but will instead put it in a book she will try and sell. She claims to be a prophet or some such thing. Working in the service of god (again, obviously NOT the Most High God). When EVER did any of God’s prophets keep anything from the people that He wanted them to know? And tell me, WHEN did they ever sell information God wanted them to share?
False prophets and liars abound. It saddens me so much that people have fallen for this. All one has to do is sit down and listen to all her interviews with Daniel to see none of it makes any sense. Hannah is not able to keep her story straight from one interview to the next. And still, most of you are blind to this fact. Just because she speaks and acts so sweet and innocent does not make it so.
I know there is nothing anyone can do or say to any of you who believe her. Perhaps one day your eyes and ears will open and you will hear and see the truth.
Daniel, just because people questioned Hannah’s credibility did not make them evil or ‘morons’. If you recall, she claimed to have proof that she would sent you and never did. I find it strange you banned several of the people who questioned this woman, yet you allowed others to insult these same people and did nothing. Does this sound fair?
I said before, I would not listen to show again. And I mean it. After I found out about the bannings of some from your site and not of others, I had to say my piece. Obviously you are not going to be fair in your handling of this. I will tell you one more time (I know you believe Hannah and you will regret it when you realize the fool she has made of you) there is NO real story here except for in the mind of Hannah and her handlers. Think hard Daniel. Would you leave your wife alone in the boonies after she had such a horrifying experience? I don’t know of any man who would!

And Hannah, and all the others to have claimed to ‘see’ her supposed trauma. If you know where these poor children are, why are you not telling everyone so these poor children can be rescued? You are ALL guilty of murder for not helping them! But then, this is what your god wants, isn’t it.

May the Most High God have mercy on all of you and I’ll pray for your enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hi Starlite, Great post which echoes what most of us have been saying. Also, the fact that hannah claims to be constantly abducted, yet her husband leaves her alone is another ridiculous piece of nonsense that I noticed, like you did. I've heard about the different names from the woman who is interviewing me tomorrow. Which is it, Mark or Doug? Also did you see where I wrote how a woman called Hannah to talk about an upcoming radio interview. When Hannah answered the phone, "Praise the Lord", she changed her voice to sound like a little girl. It was very obvious and silly sounding. Which is why Daniel asked her if the chip in her makes her voice change. The the whopper of them all, that I'm extorting money from her and threatening lives! Did you know she was planning on starting up her own radio station? Did you know she claims to have had cancer last winter? The same time she told me she was pregnant...Like you, I am truly dismayed that anyone could fall for this garbage. All the "praise the Lord's" and the Christian lingo are fake just like the hysterics and the tears. Hannah is a big phony. Daniel is a big dupe.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Seagirlblu,

You are doing what to her? No, I have not heard any of that, but I know it is all a lie. Everything thing that spews from her mouth is a lie. It is unbelievable and unimaginable to me that anyone is falling for her garbage.
Tell me more about your interview...I would love to listen to it.
I want truth and when I hear one lie after another and others demanding I believe, I get furious.
I am wondering how long my post will stay on their site. Knowing them, it will be removed...seeing as it is not making her look like an angel. The devil comes in many disguises.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
if this woman is indeed mentally ill, why call the fbi on her, why file suit against her. i understand she is saying false things about people, and i understand how that can hurt someone, but it seems like this woman is SUFFERING horribbly from an illness. i just think its interesting how people want to call the fbi and complain how the children she speaks of are being tourtured (children that the callers to the fbi says do not even exist) while attacking this poor woman who is being tourtured by her own mental disease. maybe people should be trying to help her. maybe calling some kind of mental health professional would have been a better choice, just my opinion, no offense meant

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Trash_Bag_Helmet]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
At first I thought she was mentally ill. Now I am not so sure. I think this is some sick fabrication she and others have contrived. It's becoming obvious it is for monetary gain and recognition. I am sick and tired of people like this trying to dupe others in the name of God. It's giving true Christians a bad name. People believe these idiots speak for us all and they don't.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starlite
At first I thought she was mentally ill. Now I am not so sure. I think this is some sick fabrication she and others have contrived. It's becoming obvious it is for monetary gain and recognition. I am sick and tired of people like this trying to dupe others in the name of God. It's giving true Christians a bad name. People believe these idiots speak for us all and they don't.

people everywhere try to dupe people in the name of god and try to give good christans a bad name. if you fought against them all where will you be? miserable, fighting all the time and never winning. why not just be a true christan and turn the other cheeck? these people will all be sorted out one way or another, be it by god or someone/thing else, so why fight them. life is between you and god and no one else

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sorry Seagirlblu...I just scrolled up and read the logs.
I will try and listen tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
She is not mentally ill. She is a bold faced lair who is trying to sell a sensational story and make some money off of lies.

Daniel is in on it and wants his cut and that is why he is allowing himself to become a laughing stock and lose all of his listeners.

It's pure GREED.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
She is not mentally ill. She is a bold faced lair who is trying to sell a sensational story and make some money off of lies.

Daniel is in on it and wants his cut and that is why he is allowing himself to become a laughing stock and lose all of his listeners.

It's pure GREED.

why fight it, i doubt she will make much money off of it. just dont listen, im sure this whole ordeal has turned off many listeners and thier sponsers WILL notice this. this will affect them all negativly, just by thier own actions. greed always destoys those who a sucumb to it. so why try to destroy them yourself. think of all your time spent agonizing over this obscure woman on an obscure show (thier forum has only 1104 posts, 300 users and the most online ever at a time was 21 a year ago), it could have been spent helping someone, being with your kids, your loved ones, expanding you mind, etc. yet for some reason you all agonize

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join