It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

Originally posted by seagirlblu
Michael Schiavo is a person I can't stand to even look at. To me, he's so full of deceit and lies. Just like Hannah Billups. And he gets away with what ever it was he did. [edit on 20-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

When you do want it to turn into a Michael Schiavo debate, please let me know. I will join that thread and debate you. The only similarity to Hannah Billups is the zealots who try to crucify him.

For the record, Hannah Billups is a fake and this hoax is not worth another comment.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Eyesofbear]

Hmmm when I get over this nonsense maybe I'll take you up on that offer. I love a good debate!

And you are right, she's not worth the time...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I do not mean to lump all Christians into one box, it is hard not too, for that I am sorry but which one is the right one. Here is a limited list to choose from.
One that goes to Church? Which one is the right one.
One who dances. Which dance, the charismatic can can or the head bangers.
One who knocks on doors in goofy suits?
ONe who touts legalism and imposible laws
One who reads a certin version of bible. Which one is the right one.
One who hates jews or one who loves them.
ONe who talks in tongues.
One who has seen Jesus. So have I.
One who says Jesus or Yahshua or Yahweh at the end of their prayers.

With all the mixed assortment of Christians no one can convince me of who is right and who is wrong. They are all spooky zealots or lifeless legalist goons to me.

That is why if I was to give my self a label it would be a gnostic. I have seen many Christians commit many crimes while professing a name of a god that washes their convictions away. I have never seen anyone commit crimes and profess to be a Gnostic. Love God and Love your neighbour as yourself. I am the vine you are the branches. Christ is in all of us, a belief shuts down the knowledge of Christ and replaces it with a man made deception.

Many say Christ died for our sins. I do not believe it, he died because he spoke the truth about gnostism and oneness of the Creator and they killed him, just like they did to most of the gnostics back then. If we are all one, then no one can be our controllers and fleece us like sheep. As soon as a belief is introduced, self appointed leaders and dictators come out of wood work to police the sheep and build Earthly empires that in the end lead to their demise.

Never will I forsake you, never will I leave you.
When does never begin and when does never finish?

There only can be ONE!
Anything that has duelism in it, is evil and causes divisions and denominations.

Christians to me give more credit to the ability of deception, than they give to the power of truth to stand alone.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There are some that would say this is whole thing is a waste of time. That is because they assume the importance is being focussed on the people involved. But that should not be mistaken for the real issue. Because,....

This is not about Hannah/Victoria.

This is not about Mark/Doug.

This is not about Daniel Ott.

It is about TRUTH. And there are few things more noble than seeking the truth.

This whole site could not exist except that people are seeking the truth, and some things like this topic are actually bigger than the players in it.

This is about deception, lies, conspiracies, the soon destruction of a synthetic society, the color of law, the fraud of war, the soon end to a fiat money system, and the exposition of it all. Not the least of which is ones honor and reputation.

And even though there are those that start cults, and those that associate themselves with endtime discussions and topics like "Hannah", it is no less true that we are in the endtimes. Nor does it mean people are wacky for thinking we are on the brink of, or already in the time known biblically as the great tribulation.

I consider it a privilege and an honor to have been able to live a life that allowed me the opportunity to express what I believe was true even at the point of a gun with the knowledge that they were wrong not I.

I predict you are going to see many things manifesting that is going to take the traditional christian churches and communities into deception. And the rest of the world won't have a clue that anything is going on, much less that they are in the last days.

So as joe six pack and sally housewife, settle in for the next football game let's not belittle those that spend their time seeking..... "The Truth."

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
To say Daniel has not got any part to play in this fabrication would be ignorant.
Daniel is the medium, the meat in the sandwitch. He had a choice to listen to his audience or stand by his guest. He chose to standby his guest and treat his audience with insults and even went as far as silencing us of our say in the matter.
This to me smells as if Hannah has promised Daniel with some sort of finacial win fall, like a radio station. Daniel has dollar signs in his eyes and that is all he can see. The persual of truth at that point took a back seat and propganda and greed has taken the front seat.
Hannah also chose to go on the air with her story and she should have been prepaired to be scrutinized by Daniel in an effort to weed out the lies and fabrications.
Daniel failed in defining the truth and chose to be a fool and treat his audience as gullable idiots.
Daniel to me can no longer be classed as a truth seeker but has chosen to be a propagandaist.
Daniel is a spinless wonder, he is sh*t scared of woman with an opinion.
I can't even class Daniel as a man, he is far from it.
Oh Danny Boy,
The hypes, the hypes are callin'
and my stomach, is turnin'

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Hmmm when I get over this nonsense maybe I'll take you up on that offer. I love a good debate!

Two parts... I look forward to the Schiavo debate.

If Hannah is not worth it, then why all the pages and pages of comments? I realize you have been attacked by her, but did it require post after post of basically calling her a liar? If you have contacted the "authorities", then that should be enough. In the end, the more you comment and explain your side of the story, the more the story continues. Does that make sense?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the wedge
I do not mean to lump all Christians into one box, it is hard not too, for that I am sorry but which one is the right one. Here is a limited list to choose from.
One that goes to Church? Which one is the right one.
One who dances. Which dance, the charismatic can can or the head bangers.
One who knocks on doors in goofy suits?
ONe who touts legalism and imposible laws
One who reads a certin version of bible. Which one is the right one.
One who hates jews or one who loves them.
ONe who talks in tongues.
One who has seen Jesus. So have I.
One who says Jesus or Yahshua or Yahweh at the end of their prayers.

With all the mixed assortment of Christians no one can convince me of who is right and who is wrong. They are all spooky zealots or lifeless legalist goons to me.

That is why if I was to give my self a label it would be a gnostic. I have seen many Christians commit many crimes while professing a name of a god that washes their convictions away. I have never seen anyone commit crimes and profess to be a Gnostic. Love God and Love your neighbour as yourself. I am the vine you are the branches. Christ is in all of us, a belief shuts down the knowledge of Christ and replaces it with a man made deception.

Many say Christ died for our sins. I do not believe it, he died because he spoke the truth about gnostism and oneness of the Creator and they killed him, just like they did to most of the gnostics back then. If we are all one, then no one can be our controllers and fleece us like sheep. As soon as a belief is introduced, self appointed leaders and dictators come out of wood work to police the sheep and build Earthly empires that in the end lead to their demise.

Never will I forsake you, never will I leave you.
When does never begin and when does never finish?

There only can be ONE!
Anything that has duelism in it, is evil and causes divisions and denominations.

Christians to me give more credit to the ability of deception, than they give to the power of truth to stand alone.

You have many great points and some funny ones too. I hear ya. The thing people need to keep in mind is that christians are still just a flesh body full of negative emotions and desires that they are in bondage to just like everyone else. Jesus came to set us free from the bondage. But, most people who come to Christ expect Him to do all the work. They think that once they invite Him into their heart and go to church and do church activities, that's it, but they are missing the truth. The real walk of a follower of Chris is hard as hell. He takes you through the dessert and through the wilderness and then down into the pit. He breaks you and then He reshapes you into his likeness. It's a very painful process that most people won't subject themselves to. When You ask the Lord Jesus to take you completely and do His will with you, you sort of have to grit your teeth and hold on for dear life. You take the bitter pill and swallow it and let it do it's work. It says in the bible plainly and clearly that in the end times there would be a great apostasy. People would only want to hear what tickled their ears and there love would grow cold etc... You can see this happening right now. It's rather disgusting. So, I can see where the animosity is coming from. But, there are a few real people out there who are sincerely following Jesus. We, I include myself, are still prone to our human nature and it's negative emotions and desires, but we do try to overcome it. For us, God is the center of our universe. Which name He's called becomes insignificant. We see that we have to grow beyond what is taught in church because it is only mother's milk and we crave meat. We understand that the letter of the law kills, but the spirit brings life. We are beyond the legalism, we are into grace and mercy. We allow the holy spirit to guide us into all truth and teach us all things and never depend on man for that. We seek Him with our whole heart and yearn for the day when He will bring us home to Him. So, I guess I'm a christian. Am I better than every other Christian? No, only God can judge the heart of man. I honestly pray for all humanity, that they will come to live in the love and will of the most high God and not suffer anymore. OK enough of my dissertation of discipleship...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Stacey excellent post. And I also want to point out that there is a force driving Hannah and this story. What I see is that this force would love it if christians would begin to accept the possibility that some aliens are benevolent, ie: the starchildren, and that we should trust them and what ever their message might be. It's an insidious invasion of the mind and belief system.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

Two parts... I look forward to the Schiavo debate.

If Hannah is not worth it, then why all the pages and pages of comments? I realize you have been attacked by her, but did it require post after post of basically calling her a liar? If you have contacted the "authorities", then that should be enough. In the end, the more you comment and explain your side of the story, the more the story continues. Does that make sense?

Maybe I just had to get it out of my system and vent a little...I also have a bloodhound spirit that pushes me to get at the truth all the truth. I should have been a lawyer.

HEY WEDGE, I believe you have a point! I bet Hannah is financing Danile.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wedge has earned some.... of my respect and been put back on the not ignore list.

Wedge you are right there is no doubt that Hannah is a well healed lady. I mentioned this when I posted at the edge and said that she was just a overloaded with the info from Sylvia and that her hands did not look like they had ever seen a hard life on the farm.

So, what is it we always look for when trying to find the truth. The root of all evil is the "love" of money. Daniel has made his choice, and has decided that he is so to speak better off not biting the hand that probably feeds him.

It would be interesting to see if a Hannah/Victoria and Mark/Doug Billups/????? are involved in any of those companies/mlm businesses that Daniel is involved with. They might have been in business together all along.

Folks the facist regime never slows or stops, last night several shortwave radio stations pulled the plug on several "alternative/patriot" broadcast programs like "The Power Hour". So Alex Jones, Joyce Riley, Republic Broadcasting are gone from many of the top shortwave radio transmitters by order of the FCC.

Yes the Hannah's bedtime story is bigger than the characters involved because there really is a "The Return of the Nephilim" event occurring.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Seagirlblu,

I listened to your interview.....good show!
This Bill fool....is exactly that.....a fool and I am sorry you had to listen to that. Just remember, evil always tries to make good look evil.
God bless you and stay strong!!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The following is an email that Kelly recieved from :

To:
Subject: Susan McCleod's Dating Website Postings and Her Nude Artwork Posting
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:59:02 -0500

Subject: Susan McCleod's Dating Website Postings and Her Nude Artwork Posting

Kelly,

Thought you might like to see Susan McCleod's (seagirlblue) artwork posting. (Nude Woman), and her myspace advertisement of herself (at the bottom of the page) as "single". Then there is the wealthymen.com posting. There are probably others using different names. Draw your own conclusions. I am just a bystander, looking on.

An avid fan

(removed link that is violating T&C)

profile.myspace.com...

That nude girl is not me...I wish I had that body

He also sent another email with a whole bunch of links to anyone named seagirl. What a bunch of bull. Can you believe this? I think operation delta is hannah or one of her buddies, obviously. What a bunch of morons!

Oh and the myspace thing about me being single, I can't change the darn thing. i didn't mean for it to say that. I even have on my blurb about myself that I'm married. That was a mistake not an intentional thing.
It's anobvious attempt to discredit me, but what a crappy job they are doing.
I mean so what if i went on a dating site while I was seperated. It's no one's buisness. And what does it have to do with the Hannah story?

[email protected] is th email of this person so if you want to let them know how you feel about this, be my guest..

[edit on 24-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Now if you go tot he nude seagirl link and scroll down you will easily see that this girls name is Sara. This is what is posted:

Holla
Posted: 3/8/2006 13:14 Updated: 3/8/2006 13:14

CJR

Brand spankin' new

Hey Sara!
This is killer cool. I love this painting and I looked at you profile. That oil painting rocks socks too."eyes wide open in jealously rushes in"
How long have you been in art? This is really good.

Hey!
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:57 Updated: 5/30/2006 2:48

fafi

Brand spankin' new

thank you

That is not me in the devil suit. Come on...
Although there is a little resemblence.
She's also about 20 years younger than me. I'm 43...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Seagirlblu,

Keep everything and I mean everything! Check your computer to..double check for anything Hannah may have sent you. You may have some on there that you have forgotten about. Back it all up on a cd or floppy disk for safe keeping and add to it as needed. Just in case you need it as evidence against those morons.
It is a criminal offence to harass and flame on the internet, depending on what it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good advice. I have it all saved. If they persist in defaming me I will go to a lawyer and sue their butts. Christian or not...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This Operation Delta gimp was one of those clowns on the Edge forum who tried to inflict us with biblical control measures to keep us from questioning the Hannah gee up. He is the one that said that Mark deserves a medal for his military manouver that saved Hannah. What climbing under a mental facilities fence is a military manovour now is it? It is very strange how all of the males associated with Hannah do not know how to behave like men. These guys must be card carrying bible believers. So they must be ingnoring the verse about slander.
Susan if David can kill goliath then you can take these heathens to court.
What sort of people are we dealing with here, that go to such underhanded methods to conceal a lie?
Operation Delta, sheesh. More like operation labotomy.
Go back to the farm and grow a brain and get some balls while your at it Delta Boy.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Who ever this guy is, and I seem to recall that name too, he went to a whole lot of effort to come up with this crap. Good God!!! I think Hannah has a little fan club of brain dead hillbillies who have a thing for the Tammy Fae look. What do you think? And again I ask, why are they focusing so much on me? There are other people talking about Hannah. Kelly had emails that proved Hannah is a liar. Why not go after her or Zeph Daniels. But no... it's all about me. It's a little more than creepy. I almost am affraid they'll stop at nothing to shut me up.

Mark deserves a medal
I think he'll need two medals since he's two different people.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks to me like they need to demonize someone to take the heat off of Hannah and unfortunately you seem to be it. Only they would know why, in their sick demented heads.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Daniel is going to present the evidence of Hannah's leave of absence on tomorrow nights show.
Question:
How do you present physical evidence on a radio show?
If we could trust Daniel then that might work or Daniel could talk using the voice of Alf that might work too.

I think the only evidence we are going to get is a new radio station and maybe some wedding plans for Mrs Hannah Ott to be.

There is one main thing that concerns me besides them picking on Susan.
That the Edge has requested to be the only outlet for this story.
Well that is mighty big of them!

Imagine you are in this hell hole surrounded by grey Aliens with people screaming and crying and you find out that there is some guy on a radio show that wants fame and fortune at the expence of your suffering and has place a bottle neck on your rescue so he can lift his ratings.

With friends like the Edge, who needs razor blades.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wedge, I now realize
that operation delta was the Bill man who called into Kelly's show and I am wondering if he is also Mark, Hannah's husband of the week. One could go back and compare voices if one had the time and compunction to do so, but I am not in the mood to do it. We know that operation delta was a poster on the edge who was pushing for a medal for mark. We know that Bill who called into Kelly's show knows Hannah personally and that he was calling in from Tennessee. Although he said he was from Mississippi. Another interesting point is that Hannah told ME that she lived in Tennessee. She even emailed me directions to her farm. Unfortunately, I deleted all of her emails when I heard her first lie on air.

Why do I persist in posting on this subject? Why does this thing drive me so hard? Maybe it's because I'm sick of being lied to. I'm lied to constantly by the government, the president, the news, the commercials, the propaganda. I write in to the various news shows to ask them why they aren't reporting on the real issues like, why is the government building concentration camps?
Why aren't we helping the other terrorized countries where women and children are being raped and murdered. Where thousands of children are starving to death and dieing of malnutrition and dehydration every day. Where poor people including children, are used as slave labor to make the goods sold to us at walmart at low low prices. Why are children disappearing by the hundreds of thousands in this country, but there is no war against child abduction...
or against pedophilia!
So this little ridiculous story comes along from a self proclaimed hillbilly housewife and we are asked to believe it for the sake of entertainment. The problem is, it isn't entertaining, it's insulting. It is the straw that breaks my back. I'm done with the lies. So I feel that I must expose the lies, and of course I am targeted and attacked. A pretty lame attack I might add. Only makes the whole story that much more ridiculous and offensive. And on top of it all, you have the pip squeak Daniel Ott who refuses to back down and shut the story down even though most of his audience has cried out that it stinks and is offensive to them. He relentlessly pushes this sick vomitus bilious garbage on his audience. Well, it's America and for the moment he's free to do that all he wants. It's his show and his business so Daniel, if it's a shocked and angry response you want from your listeners, you got it. But I would recommend changing your tag line from searching for the truth together, to searching for anything that is way out there and maybe entertaining whether true or not, together. That would be more accurate. Then you wouldn't have listeners expecting you to be actually seeking truth and your credibility wouldn't matter. You could be just like the rag mag the Sun and have shows on the BAT BOY and how space commander Gorgo visited Bush in the oval office at the white house. The world will continue to spit out lies, corruption, death, torture, wars and every other vile thing, but I believe that the King is coming. (warning! here comes the christian blurb) When He appears, the light of His glory will burn up the darkness and all the lies and liars will go away for ever. Won't that be excellent?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
deleted, double post oops!

[edit on 22-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join