It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I know there are ALIENS, FALLEN ANGELS, DEMONS, and UFO'S that they travel in, and so forth.

But I'm not sure Hannah's particular story is true.

LMAO
Are you sure? maybe the aliens gave her a facelift and tuck!
sure as hell looks better in the smaller pic, man thats advanced tecknology, you think they used those beams they cut cattle up with, she sure was a fat cow, maybe they couldnt tell the difference!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% Trash Bag Helmut

However, along the way she is trying to harm innocent people, like Seabird. That has to be stopped.

This will soon all die and go away because it blatantly obvious it's sensational, made up lies.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I agree with you 100% Trash Bag Helmut

However, along the way she is trying to harm innocent people, like Seabird. That has to be stopped.

This will soon all die and go away because it blatantly obvious it's sensational, made up lies.

i dont think she is trying to harm her. if indeed seabird didnt do what hannah says she did ( i cant imagine why she would do any of those things) then there will be absolutley no evidence of it. i think she is just lashing out at people, like most mentally ill people will do from time to time. ignore her and she will stop, feed the flames and who knows what

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well I'll be honest with you Trash Bag Helmut. Why it upsets me so much. It's how Daniel treated us.

It was apparent to most of us that is was all out lies and when we spoke up he booted us off the forum. Daniel never had that big of an audience, but he booted his most devoted listeners. We listened to him for a few years. It was a huge slap in the face and still is. He also stands back and lets his guests call us stupid and all sorts of names and laughs at us...the non beleivers.

If it weren't for us, there would have been no Edge Am. He slapped us across the face.

Most the people posting to this thread were his fans and he held us to a higher standard than he did to his lying guests. Treating us like WE are the bad guys.

I feel a deep sense of injustice personally. I'm over it though. He chose his side.

I haven't listened to him now for quiet a while and never will again. Even after this huge steaming pile of BS is a long forgotten memory.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagirlblu
You are wrong about your theories...Hahahaha... You aksed!!! What are you blathering on about? Why on earth would you go to the trouble to sign up just to post that?

I have signed up to prove that you guys from the Edge are just as off-kilter as Hannah Billups.
Yes or no.........most of you have brought up Christianity and how Hannah is the antithesis of it and how she is shaming all Christians by telling this lie?

Yes or No.......every one of you (Minus Mauigirl) has come here proclaiming your Christianity?? Yes or No......every one of you (Minus Mauigirl) fell for this lame crap of a story from Hannah Billups? Yes or No...... Zookeeper said earlier that this Hoax is part of the "Grand Hoax" written about in scripture that will trick millions and trigger the apocolypse?

Do you all NOT talk of your Christianity ?? Pioneerman, Seagirlblu, Zookeeper, and later The Water Man

Were there NOT hints of people wanting to be seperatists........... Seagilblu who was in talks with Hannah Billups about moving into her ranch with the thought of avoiding the wrath of the evil one in the apocolypse????????/

Do you guys NOT talk of being in the den of vipers and the house of Satan??

Did you NOT speak of being spiritually attacked???

HOW IS MY LAST POST WRONG IN ANY FORM????? plz don't make me spend hours going back and posting quotes of what you guys have said in this thread.

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong on any account.......

ok, let's simplify this for anyone who answers and has booted off edge forums.......other than mauigirl.

1. Do you think that the apocolypse is coming and want to be a pioneerish type that lives seperate from society to avoid the apocolypse?

2. Did you EVER believe that freaking lunatic named Hannah Billups?

3. Do you think that God is fighting a war against Satan to help you fight the darkness known as Hannah BIllups?

4. Do you think you are being spiritually attacked by the forces that control Hannah BIllups?

5. Do you even have a name for what branch of Christianity you believe in?

6. Do you think that God could play the fiddle better than the devil?

7. Is there a reason you at one time believed that a gov agent took an old mountain lady and brought her to an underground secret facility with aliens and experiments on children.............YET you still talk of being a super Christain and being blessed all in the same sentence?

8. Do you think that you just feel silly for believing a total nut-case and want to tie this into religeon any way that you can?

thx and best of luck on you journey.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Welcome UareKrazy, I understood your post totally. I know it is hard talking to Christians they are so predictable with their canned responses and their self efforts to claim to know god more than the next guy. I like talking to them as they are so strange in their mindset and they can't see their disunity from their disunity. I sure those who design relgion sit back and laugh at those who are their creation. Zookeeper is the most predictable with her vomit of scripture and her shrewd efforts to solicit mindless clones to her forum.
I listened to the Bareans call last night and again another Christian claiming to know god better than the other guy. I know the most high, no you don't, I know the most high, yada yada yada. Nah none of them know anything they don't even know that they're mind controlled dupes. It was good to hear somone pulling the Hannah Dillups fraud to peices, though. Kelly does a better job than Zeph Denials but it is same old self righteousness under a different hat.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Seagirl I hope your case against Hannah has the effect that the Edge falls into the abyss.
As for krazy's comments his opinion is logical and warrented, the same could said to you if you do not like his opinion look away. IF the Christians on this thread would cut saying lame things like "they don't know the most high like I do", "or Satan is attacking me" crap, well maybe we would lighten up.
If our comments are disturbing you, then that disturnace is in you, not in what we are saying. If you have all the so called peace in what you believe in, then nothing would disturb it, if what you have is true, but I think you have been mind controlled by your be[lie]f .
No I do not pray for anything as prayer is a form of witchcraft.
You just let the disturbance do the work that it is intended to do and listen and learn from it.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
EVERYBODY CHILL OUT and abide our Terms Of Service which REQUIRES CIVIL discussion or I'll shut this down now.

Single and FINAL warning. AboveTopSecret.com is for people who can at least ACT like ADULTS and debate without childish namecalling or useless flame wars.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
On The Edge home page they had a poll about Hannah billups and the overwelming resonse was that she is a liar. So they rebooted it and again the overwlming response was she is a liar. So they canned the whole poll. They just don't like people disagreeing with them. Now they have a new poll on who runs the world? They have a selection from Masons to Skull and bones but no mention of Zionists.
SO the Edge must be Zionist puppets, like Alex Jones.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Seagirl, your radio interview I would love to hear it, so could you do me a favour and ask them to make it available to download, as I might not be able to hear it live.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sorry for getting so heated. This stupid idiotic story has taken on a life of it's own and has really gotten under my skin. You're right wedge, the disturbance is in me. I wish I was a perfect "christian", but I'm far from perfect. But then I think about the men Jesus called to follow Him. He didn't call the perfect goody goody little religious types. He called the rough unschooled ones. My point in my last post that was deleted was that people expect Christians to act a certain way and I guess it's the Christian's own fault. you have the televangelists who are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Then you have churchianity that is more concerned with building bigger buildings then they are feeding the homeless. I know there are exceptions to this, but I can see why you would hate Christians so much. To be honest, I'm not too wild about them myself, and I'm one of them...ahem.... My favorite people are teenagers. They are the coolest. I feel totally comfortable with them...anyway...I'm rambling....

I'm sorry to anyone I yelled at and told to shut up. I rarely get that angry and it takes a lot to get me that cranked up

I agree that on one hand I should just drop the hole thing with Hannah and her allegations. Just let it go and forget it and she will fade into the sunset. On the other hand, she really irks me and I feel like I need to expose her and the Edge. I'm peeved that Danile Ott keeps saying that those who don't believe the story are morons. So I'm going on this radio show today as I promised Kelly. And we'll discuss this situation, and then hopefully I'm done. Unless I get a call from Steve Colbert or Jon Stewart who I think should cover the story....

PS. remember the Terri Schiavo case? Well I haven't felt so passionate about anything since then. That time in my life was full of anger, despair, hopelessness, and I was very ill. I know many of you won't relate to this, but I have a daughter who is severely handicapped and when I saw Terri's face, I saw my daughter. There is something inside of me that cannot stand deception and injustice. Michael Schiavo is a person I can't stand to even look at. To me, he's so full of deceit and lies. Just like Hannah Billups. And he gets away with what ever it was he did. But I don't want to turn this into a michael schiavo debate. Just pointing out that this Hannah thing is invoking the same kind of emotions in me.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wedge, prayer could be like witchcraft I supppose. I know that if I just repeat words in the form of prayer I get a sick feeling in my soul. Real prayer is just a conversation with God or whoever it is you're praying to. Hopefully To Jesus or the Father. Then there is the prayer that asks for things. Or those who treat God like a genie in a bottle. He just wants our love and for us to come to Him because we love Him and want to spend time with Him. He's a man too and He has the same desire for love that we all do. Remember, we were made in His image...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks for your frankness Seagirl, loved it. I do not hate Christians, I try not to hate anyone. I do hate lies and I hate beliefs because they rob people of life and replace it with a legalisms that suck the essence of who they really are and they become frauds and pretenders.
Lets say you were a leopard and someone told you would be better if you had a belief that you had stripes, not spots. You can beleive you have stripes but in all reality you don't and you only just pretend and act like you have stripes.
I was a believer and in all reality I was a fraud and a pretender, I had no trust in the Creator and I believed The Creator's ability to protect and provide was governed by my prayers and my flipant requests. Now I just be who I was meant to be, spots and all and I pray for nothing as I now have more trust in the life I have been given and just be and I have no be[lie]fs.
If you believed in Santa as a child and no one told you that he did not exist. Would you still believe in Santa? Maybe no one told the truth because that would be cruel and place Christmas believers in a box. But if someone had the guts to tell you, I would trust that person because he questioned things and cares enough to tell the truth no matter who is at the Christmas party.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I believe all religions are of satan the deceiver. Jesus didn't come to bring a new religion. Religion is based on the doctrines of man and is full of error, not based on the truth and the truth alone. And this is the trap. The bondage of religiosity, indoctrination and brain washing. So I walk alone with my Father the creator and who I believe is His son Jesus. I'm not, nor have I ever been, afiliated with any group of people claiming to be christians. I've thought about what I would do if an alien came to me and told me that Jesus never existed and was just a lie to brain wash people and control them. If the alien were to be able to absolutely prove to me that this is the truth, I'd probably go insane literally. The truth of the matter is that no one could ever convince me that Jesus wasn't real no matter what kind of proof they gave. Am I brainwashed? I don't think so, I certainly hope not. I didn't seek Him out, He revealed Himself to me. I didn't go to church and learn about Him. He showed Himself to me in a very personal way, which is why I have 100% faith in Him and the fact that He is the truth, the way the life, the resurrection and so on.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagirlblu
Michael Schiavo is a person I can't stand to even look at. To me, he's so full of deceit and lies. Just like Hannah Billups. And he gets away with what ever it was he did. [edit on 20-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

When you do want it to turn into a Michael Schiavo debate, please let me know. I will join that thread and debate you. The only similarity to Hannah Billups is the zealots who try to crucify him.

For the record, Hannah Billups is a fake and this hoax is not worth another comment.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow I got to listen to the Interview, you done a fine job. I hope Daniel got to hear it. Lets see him have the power to ban these people who can see through these obvious lies of Hannah. I turned it on and some woman was reading one of my posts on this forum. I never blamed Hannah for me renouncing my faith, I just said she made it obvious that I want nothing to do with it. It is too hard to find a Christian that is right because they are all the same, it is the other Christian that is going to hell not them. Boy, that is how wars are started. It is funny how they know that some one else is going to hell but they read the Baalbell and it is a get out hell free card to them. IF the Creator is anything like Christians, then who in their right mind would want to spend eternity with him and them?
The knowledge of Christ was around along long time before, during and after Jesus and it was not meant to be anything like the NT says it should be.
Belief is not a requirement for the knowledge of Christ. Belief is a requirement for deception.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Did you hear the guy named bill who was asking me questions about my brother and the date sites? Trying to discredit me. How the heck did they find the darn date site stuff. That was a long time ago. So I went to a dating site and checked it out. I was separated at the time. I wanted to see what was out there. Big deal!

What was really creepy was the stuff about RG Stair and my brother and how they were warning Hannah about ME!!!???

WHY????

What's there to warn about? Except for the fact that I don't believe stair is "THE LAST DAYS PROPHET OF GOD" and my brother who is one of his right hand men said I'm going to burn in the lake of fire because of it. It makes me ill that my own brother is that deranged.

One more issue I'd like to raise is why am I the target of Hannah's fury? There are plenty of other people who are talking about this and her and her lies. Why the focus on moi?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by the wedge
Wow I got to listen to the Interview, you done a fine job. I hope Daniel got to hear it. Lets see him have the power to ban these people who can see through these obvious lies of Hannah. I turned it on and some woman was reading one of my posts on this forum. I never blamed Hannah for me renouncing my faith, I just said she made it obvious that I want nothing to do with it. It is too hard to find a Christian that is right because they are all the same, it is the other Christian that is going to hell not them. Boy, that is how wars are started. It is funny how they know that some one else is going to hell but they read the Baalbell and it is a get out hell free card to them. IF the Creator is anything like Christians, then who in their right mind would want to spend eternity with him and them?
The knowledge of Christ was around along long time before, during and after Jesus and it was not meant to be anything like the NT says it should be.
Belief is not a requirement for the knowledge of Christ. Belief is a requirement for deception.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by the wedge]

Cheryl was the woman who was reading your email and she was worried that hannah was damaging the faith of those who were new to it. Christians are a funny lot aren't they. There's my brother Joe who lives at the RG Stair compound who says that my children and I are going to the lake of fire because we don't believe stair is the prophet he claims to be. There's a fake and a phony if ever there was one. He should be getting more attention. He has raped young girls and still they revere him. He is a monster. My brother fits in there well because he loves to belittle and scorn people just like stair does. There is no love at that place. The people are all slaves of stair. I asked my brother about the commandment to love and he managed to twist it around and make it something completely different. They're very good at twisting things around, such as the word of God. Stair is a very wealthy man yet those people all live in poverty. hannah Billups was going to give him all her land, ranch and "radio station" and they were mad because I told her the truth about them. So that's why they warned her about me. That's the thanks I get...I should have let her give all her stuff away! Yes I'm the big bad boogey man coming to get you...what a threat I am...a housewife at a computer.

I have wanted to do some exposing of Stair but I haven't because of my brother. But ya know what. The gloves are on and I'm ready. He thinks I'm just a little insignificant nobody....well he's right about that, but I'm not alone. The truth is on my side and the truth will always prevail. The truth is a sword and it cuts through all lies and deception. It stands on its own.

Jesus said brother would be agianst sister didn't he? I never would have thought I'd be fighting my brother. I love him, but because I love him I won't allow the lies and deception to continue. What about all those people who send them money and are sucked into that place. There are many horror stories. A baby who was buried there who could have been helped if it had medical attention. Several girls who filed rape charges..and on and on....

Oh and wedge, please stop lumping us all together...you know it's not true that we're all alike don't you?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Seagirl,

I want to apologize for how I came off in my posts. I do not oppose you personally, I just found many things odd about the things that were said from the crew from The Edge forums. That was not a personal attack towards you (or them really).

I am now officially concerned for you. I am truly sorry about the things you are going through .... I am sorry you were caught up in this Hannah stuff and I am sorry that your brother is associated with this cult that you speak of. I am genuinely concerned for you. You are associated with some VERY bad people and it is overwhelmingly obvious that you are a good person. You don't deserve this at all, but I can't help but think that you are causing this element to invade your life.

These are dangerous people that prey on the trusting that are just looking for guidance. People that live at compounds, who distance themselves from society.....these people tend to have no reference point for reality and when seperated from other well grounded people are easily (for lack of a better term) brainwashed. You are dangerously associating yourself with people of this sort.....people who have grandios fantasies about being "chosen" , or "prophets".

These people have invested every ounce of emotion into a giant lie and often they realize that if that lie were to ever be disproven or shattered that they would have no other reason for existance......at this point they commit horrible acts. It sounds like your brother may be close to this level. I just hope that when cold, hard reality sets in, there will be someone there for him to turn to.

Seagirl, WHY are you associating with these people from the edge? Some of these folks from the edge that claim to have been told things by christ and that the end of times are coming? Please get away from these people.....please get away from these doomsday zealots. It doesn't make you any less of a Christian to have non-christian friends, or at least friends with more middle of the road Christian beliefs. You need to do regular things and stop obsessing about Christ so much. He does not want you to! God does not want you to obsess about the end of times.......there is no secret puzzle that you have to figure out to get into heaven. Just live your life and love people (as I know you do).

Now, the reason I am saying all of this is just from assumption because obviously I do not know how many people of this sort you are involved with (if any). I just know that I am 30yo and have lived my whole life NEVER meeting anyone involved in this level of extreme craziness ....such as Hannah or your Brother. You, on the other hand, know TWO that you have spoken of, and also others from the Edge such as Zookeeper-types (doomsday types). Something isn't right. Just drop them all please......I am begging you for your own safety and mental health.

Meet a guy (if you are still seperated), go to a tupperware party, get drunk, start playing video games.......ANYTHING but associate yourself with these people with these extreme beliefs.

God did not give this great gift of life for you to obsess over every scripture in your chosen book. God is beyond ego.......he is pure love and is NOT the hateful, vengeful, worship-seeking God that was written about in the Bible. There are no hoops to jump through to receive his love in the after-life. Just love him and love others and you are money

God bless,
David

[edit on 20-7-2006 by UareKRAZY]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
David that was a true blessing! And a breath of fresh air. It is amazing and you are right that I know TWO of these people is beyond weird. I don't think the people from the edge are bad people though. To be honest, I only have limited communication with some of them, but the ones I do, are really great people and I feel blessed to know them. I do tend to be too trusting and I have been burned more than once. The thing with my brother breaks my heart.
It's beyond me, I can't wrap my brain around it... As far as obsessing over God, I can't help it. I love Him and He's my true soul mate. If that sounds crazy, then so be it. I've lived in many big cities around the world. I've done everything I've ever wanted to do. Now my life is my children and my walk with GOD. That's all there is. I was split from my husband for a short time and I thought I might find a man who would whisk me away and change my life, but that's not going to happen. This is it. But you know what...all I really want is for my children to be healthy, whole, safe and to have enough to eat and a nice home and to pay my bills and I am a very happy camper. So to each his own I guess. But...the situation with stair turns my stomach. Should I join in the crusade to expose him? Or should I let it be? That's what I wrestle with. I'm done with Hannah. I've said all there is to say about her and now she can do whatever it is she wants to do and at least I'll know that I did what I could to keep some people from getting sucked into her web of deceit.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join