It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yeah I agree Susan, I am not finshed with this yet not until it is fully exposed. I want people to know if you want to be labeled a moron and need heaps of practiced at being deceived and lied too, listen to The Edge it is a great insult to your intelligence.
Bill is Mark? well if I can download that interview you were in I could discern the voices. Or maybe some one else here can tell if they are same voice.

Oh yeah, thanks for the warning, I appreciate it. You might like to think He is coming but He is already here inside of us. Where do you think this discernmet comes from? The clouds.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You're right Wedge, He is in some of us. Do you think He's in Hannah Billups or Denial Ott?
BTW, I'd really like to hear about you encounter with Jesus please.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Cheryl If you read this please email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Oh and didn't you say that hannah is going to be on the edge again tonight?
With the douments to prove her story....OK sure thing.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I also want to say that even though my heart goes out to Seagirl and her situation......

You people are the face of evil...........NOT Hannah Billups. Hannah is ONE crazy person who took advantage of your beliefs. Hannah is a sad human that has nothing left to turn to and tricked you all for being so out there.

Hannah is not the prob............... People from the Edge are the problem. You guys are insane and looking for any shred of hope to make your lonely lives have a reason for going on.

OK, not insane, but mentally disturbed and you all are involving each other in a certain amount of mass hysteria

THERE IS NO DOOMSDAY COMING..........JESUS DOES NOT WANT YOU TO FIGURE OUT ANYTHING INVOLVING THE END OF TIMES.................. GOD DID NOT LAY A PUZZLE OUT FOR YOU TO WASTE YOUR LIFE PONTIFICATING WHETHER OR NOT YOU FIGURED IT OUT.,.

As much as this may hurt you because you don't have anything else to fall back on.............YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL>>>>>>YOU ARE NOT A PROPHET>>>>>>>> YOU ARE NOT CHOSEN>>>>>>>> YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN SOMEONE LIKE ME THAT DOESN"T BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE AT ALL

does that make any sense at all?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
WE are the face of evil Excuse me

I don't get your rationale.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
yes ......

Seagirl, the ONLY reason I keep posting in this thread is because I think you have been manipulated.

I want you to get better. Can't you see the house of cards falling all around you?

PLEASE....... I beg you as a child of GOD..... I BEG YOU. Please leave these people alone. Don't think about GOD and the END TIMES or anything of that nature...

GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO DO THIS!....... you love God so much and are doing EXACTLY what God doesn't want you to do!

PLZ HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND LISTEN TO ME........... GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING.......... you are hurting people, and causing people to hurt you.

STOP!....... SEAGIRL, plz write me and I will talk to you whenever you want... [email protected]

i will leave you with this......... PLEASE LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE!....... PLEASE.

Email me if you ever need someone to talk to that can give you some sort of ground

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Introduction to the Technical Remote Viewing Training System intro.psitech.net...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
OH boy what the hell is that all about, Uarekrazy Uareparanoid.
I will be fine, Susan is not here to decieve me, she is in the same boat as I am in.
The SS pissed off at the Edge.
Has any seen the evidence on The Edge's web page?
Man oh man, this proves nothing, again.
Yep there is proof someone spent time on MS Word and designed a document, if you can call it that.
This has just spun into another sequence of comedy.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
LOL yeah I looked at it. All it was, was power point pages refering us back to her lame interviews.

Well, lol the pic of the "implant". Boy, that was convincing. I think she needs to see a dentist more often.

I knew they would present nothing...because there is nothing to present. Just lies.

I don't even know why I bothered to look.

So many important things going on in this world right now. I need to stop wasting my time peeking at Hannah's BS.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I could do a powerpoint proving that Bugs Bunny is real, but that would only prove that I can design a powerpoint display.
More insults from the Edge.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
LOL yeah I looked at it. All it was, was power point pages refering us back to her lame interviews.

Well, lol the pic of the "implant". Boy, that was convincing. I think she needs to see a dentist more often.

I knew they would present nothing...because there is nothing to present. Just lies.

I don't even know why I bothered to look.

So many important things going on in this world right now. I need to stop wasting my time peeking at Hannah's BS.

Seriously! aint that the truth!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Even though I've pretty much lost interest in the whole thing, you're not going to tell me the lame stuff put up on the edge website is the so called evidence are you??

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yep that is exactly what they want us to think.
This is the evidence moron and we will have no disclaimers about it.
(They are calling you a moron not me madhatter)
If they're trying to portray this as being true, then there is no concern for those who are still in this hell hole. They do not realise that they are being seen as heartless and more concerned with themselves than exposing the truth. If they could release that location of this facility, but hang on there is no facility.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That's it folks. This story is dead and I'm done with it. It is not worth the time to spend on it for one more minute. It's not even good enough to use as toilet paper. It's over!!!! Now on with real life...
One last thing I want to say is, DON"T FORGET TO PRAY FOR ALL THE CHILDREN AND TEENS!! There are a whole lot of kids all around this stinkin world that are in really bad situations. It would be a much better use of all of our time if we were to put the energy we put into this stupid story instead into praying for and helping kids who are hungry and in need. If we continue to feed this story we will end up down in the muck ourselves. I'm glad we all met and I hope to see you guys in the future. You are welcome at my forum anytime. I'd love to see ya there. Love those kids and love each other. LOVE LOVE LOVE...thanks wedge for the reminder!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It was pretty pathetic proof wasn't it. If I were Daniel, I would be embarassed to post the stuff. I actually found myself laughing out load.

Oh and he mentioned those that were banned broke the rules, maybe so. But he didn't say a thing about those who had their posts edited and still not removed. What was that all about?

Wow! I Can't wait till the third abduction... of couse while her husband Mark/Doug/Bob/???? is in the barn and not paying attention to his traumatized twice abducted wife. OOpps missing again..... darn!

Well, good news though, I'm going to post the beginning of my book about this event below. Enjoy!

Read in the style of the Twilight Zone....

"Little does a naive housewife that never comes down off the mountain, except 2 times a year to get toilet paper (this isn't the scarey part) know, she is about to be abducted (except she called them)."

"So, imagine if you will an abduction, an abduction of mega proportions (take that like you want). Little does she know that she is forever trapped on The Edge of the Truth Zone (you decide which side)"

"Welcome, to the ..... Hannah zone. Welcome, to The Edge Zone where cutting edge truth comes in slivers."

Well, what do you think? Let me know.

The Water Man

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I preferr
Survivor Mount Virginia

I will read the votes
3 Crying man
4 Hannah
The first to leave Survivor Mount Virginia is Hannah.
Hannah the tribe has spoken it is time for you to leave the abduction area immediately.

During the theme music Hannah has her say:
Hannah: well I did not exepct to be voted out so early, I thought they liked my Stawberry jam stories. Winning that phone call during the reward challenge was fun. Repent you bastards, how dare you treat god's servant like that, you will get yours in my book.

Humma High High yip hign e'eh.

Next week on Survivor Mount Virginia.
The Adbuctees get forgotten by the rescue team but get a mention in Hannah's book.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

They're both good! I think one of you should write a book and the other the movie.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I decided to go to the exerts with Hannah's so called proof last night. I asked a few different experts in remote viewing to have a look a the documents provided on the edge and here's what one of them wrote back:

"Hi,
I have taken a quick look around and it looks very fake to me - the document and what I have seen that mentions RV gets some of the basic terms slightly wrong and look like its done on \ hmw word processor. No offical marking or denotations - for real docs ake a look at some of the FOIA Stargate docs on my site.

Also the past of this woman looks very shaky - ie
He inserted the article I wrote on hannah billups is a liar. BTW, I didn't even tell him about that. He found it on his own.)

Im afraid i would say its all fake - unless the document and 6 CDs are available in real detail - but from what I have seen and my knowledge of both rv shown in my website www.remoteviewed.com and my ufo/aliens website www.crowdedskies.com that this looks fake. Im 90% sure at this stage.

all the best...

Daz Smith"

So there you have it my friends. Like I said before, CASE CLOSED!

[edit on 23-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here is a posting from the PROGRAM DIRECTOR from the edge forum re the banned posters:

Certain postings and/or posters were taken off the Forum for sure, but we did'nt read everyone's post before hand and just did a blanket cut. It would have been to tedious to do so. Certain postings/posters were getting more and more vile and the nastiness was just feeding on itself. The majority of the exited posters went to Above Top Secret among other places. As a result of their similar postings on ATC the moderator in frustration posted this warning:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on 19-7-2006 at 10:49 PM (post id: 2352074) Springer

That's IT...

EVERYBODY CHILL OUT and abide our Terms Of Service which REQUIRES CIVIL discussion or I'll shut this down now.

Single and FINAL warning. AboveTopSecret.com is for people who can at least ACT like ADULTS and debate without childish namecalling or useless flame wars.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is clear from the admins warning the same malice, name calling, yes and even threats are soiling their otherwise great forum. So here's PROOF the postings/posters needed to be exited off The Forum. Daniel gave repeated warnings on the air to stop ad hominem personal attacks, vulgarites and disrespect. What The Edge did was fair and just.

Now let's move on and have great discussions on any topic, pro or con, and each of us reach for the highest level of public discourse on the web!

Text

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Oh and here is a post aimed at us horribe banned posters that was left on the edge forum:

harleys4jesus
Hello Everybody! I'm new here!

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:58 am Post subject: Den of Vipers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanna,
Keep pressing on and don't give these den of vipers anything! Their claws are out and the light forces of Jesus can see who they really are and what they are doing on here.
They are the spawns of satan trying to attack you from the hell fires they belong to in the first place.
Don't give them anything, save it all for your book or whatever you are doing.
You got our support 100% and you are protected by the King and the power of Christ.
I bind these dark forces in the name of Jesus Christ. Go to battle sweet Hanna you have the true realm of protection around you.

Harleys For Jesus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pardon me but...

Ya know what? I think I understand what you're talking about wedge.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join