It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran dug their own hole, NUKE THEM

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Do You Think That Americas "Allies" Uk, Europe, Or Other countries "Russia, China" are going to give their consent to the USA Firing a Missle Or Dropping a bomb on Iran???. I do no think so.... I agree that the president of Iran is a nutter but so is the president of the united states....as well as the prime minister of the uk...(who will be gone in a lil while when we vote them/him out of power), I also agree it is worrying that The President of Iran calls for the complete wipeout of Israel....(Hitler the 2nd) < Yes I think So
.. No Matter What Happens.. We Now Live in a dangerous world... History will repeat itself and continue to do so until we are all wiped out... Hopefully Governments will use common sense,
but i wont hold my breath...
lol:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
hmm.... should i attack the original poster? maybe then i can get a reponse to my question. is that how it works here?

i believe im one of the few who has tried to be nice to the guy despite our differences and i have yet to recieve any sort of response.... while on the other hand the folks who have ridiculed him have had responses.

how many wars have been started by folks who are athiest?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Do You Think That Americas "Allies" Uk, Europe, Or Other countries "Russia, China" are going to give their consent to the USA Firing a Missle Or Dropping a bomb on Iran???. I do no think so.... I agree that the president of Iran is a nutter but so is the president of the united states....as well as the prime minister of the uk...(who will be gone in a lil while when we vote them/him out of power), I also agree it is worrying that The President of Iran calls for the complete wipeout of Israel....(Hitler the 2nd) < Yes I think So
.. No Matter What Happens.. We Now Live in a dangerous world... History will repeat itself and continue to do so until we are all wiped out... Hopefully Governments will use common sense,
but i wont hold my breath...
lol:

You're entitled to think so. But others think differently. No one can stop the US/Europe or Israel or all together to attack the Iranian nuke sited when time comes. Every sane person understands that Mullah's nuked Iran is great danger not only to Israel but to all.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I do no think so.... I agree that the president of Iran is a nutter but so is the president of the united states....as well as the prime minister of the uk...(who will be gone in a lil while when we vote them/him out of power).

The Iranian president is a big problem i agree, the US president is also a little err off. He seems to love war and is far to religious for my liking. The UK prime minister tony Blair isn't insane. I live in the UK and although i don't agree with Tony Blair pretty much most of the time lol i still don't think he is insane. He has lost touch with the people though. We won't vote him out either, he will be forced out of office by his own party, that is why the media often refers to the Brown and Blair camps seperately.

Anyway i think i will go over a few of my opinions.

1. The Iranian president has made some monumentally stupid statements. He seems to want to provoke war. I hope that the iranian people will throw this idiot out of office.

2. If Iran uses the the technology they have simply for power generation then what is the problem? I mean logically if someone just makes power then how can anyone be angry at that?

3. If Iran did make a bomb then we would have to consider action because of this presidents views.

4. The USA should not use nukes, even tactical nukes. If they ever did then not only would world opinion of them go down, the people of the world would start asking whether the americans should be allowed to exist. I am not being extreme here i am simple stating that if anyone uses nukes then they are in trouble. It doesn't matter if they are chinese, the uk, russia, america, pakistan etc, anyone who uses nukes better be ready for trouble.

5. Nukes of any kind have a great effect on the enviroment. The amount of material in a tactical nuke would i believe be less than that in cherobyl, but lets remember chernobyl is still affecting us and we are a decent distance from it. Any tactical nuke would at least affect the local countries and this is wrong. Should anyone punish the neighbors of their enemy?

6. The Iranian people are not the problem! Let's remember that every society has extremists, they may be left or right wing it doesn't matter. The US, UK, France, Germany, China, Japan etc etc all have extremist citizens. Should we say that everyone in the UK are extremists because a small percentage are? The same could be said of the US, you are fighting against these extremists and yet you have extremists in your own country. Many of them aren't even muslim, extremists are extremists, or as i like to call them, idiots.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Didnt Tony Blair Say that he was drected by god, when he decided that it was right for this coutnry to join the USA and toher countries to invaded Iran
Unless Im Mistaken (to me that makes him a nutter)
< although most of all the country disagreed with him...

From what the British public know now do you really think we would allow The Government to give conesnt without there being demonstrations with ragards to Firing a Missile or Dropping a Bomb on Iraq???

Hell the way it is goin in this country ( U.K.) that is the GOVERNMENT are trying tomake us like the USA!!

[edit on 22-4-2006 by spencerjohnstone]

(not Iraq Ii meant Iran Sorry

[edit on 22-4-2006 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Didnt Tony Blair Say that he was drected by god, when he decided that it was right for this coutnry to join the USA and toher countries to invaded Iran
Unless Im Mistaken (to me that makes him a nutter)
< although most of all the country disagreed with him...

Well i don't remember hearing him say that. If you could provide a link to a quote of that nature i would be grateful and then i would agree with you.

From what the British public know now do you really think we would allow The Government to give conesnt without there being demonstrations with ragards to Firing a Missile or Dropping a Bomb on Iraq???

Err we have already fired missiles on Iraq. The british public are now angry but the fact is they won't do anything about it. I hope the majority will be far more careful about their opinions on Iran.

Hell the way it is goin in this country ( U.K.) that is the GOVERNMENT are trying tomake us like the USA!!

Trying? Hell we are already a bunch of lardy, tv addicted, diabetic, asthmatic, scared senseless individuals.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, I'm gonna chime in with my 2 cents here. My main concern is that appeasement doesn't work, but in this situation, it's who to appease. Do we appease Bush, or do we appease the Iranians? While I wholeheartedly agree that a nuclear armed Iran would be bad for the whole Middle East as well as the world, a nuclear powered one would not have any effect on its surroundings and would reduce oil dependency in one the major oil exporting countries of the world. However, I believe that someone that can go around and deny the existence of the holocaust as well say that Israel should be wiped off the map should be of concern to the whole international community. So, my question is for those that don't want action against Iran now, when would military action be conceivable? Should the US strike it out alone again, or should we act only when acted upon (i.e. nuclear weapons confirmed in Iran or they hit Israel or so on)?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
God Will Judge Him:
And Also He Prayed to God : link news.bbc.co.uk...
wether it was right or not to send troops to iraq(im not sayin the guys it a total nutter like bush or the iranen president but come on dont ya think hes past it)??

www.thinkandask.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
We are such a violent race because of our evolution.

Each and everyone of us is a direct descendant of the WINNER of every evolutionary battle to survive. From single cell organisms, on up.

We are the descendants of the most brutal, cunning, resourceful, and intelligent organisms ever to survive and propagate. We are the survivors of literally billions of battles for rescources.

This instinct is essential, without this initial starting condition, life and all self replicating patterns of energy could not exist.

So now what? Are we supposed to turn our backs on nature and natural law? Do we allow over population to destroy the nest?

Natural selection states only the strong survive. We have ignored nature for a long time. We have generated an over abundance of useless creatures. Whats going to happen?

Are we going to destroy the earth to the point where only the small number of people left get together and decide to build a last monument of a human face to let the universe know we were here?

I fear that artifiical intelligence will someday consider us a threat and wipe us all out. Thus the evolution of intelligence will jump into a silicon based structure. Hopefully we will get the face built in time, so the robots will have something to ponder.

As for the middle east, we should build a great wall around it and fill it with water. It's only natural!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I would have to say that nuking Iran would not be the answer. While I do feel that the muslims worldwide need to pick sides...if your so against the radicals, handle them yourself, or stop crying when everyone stereotypes your religion as violent and hateful since you wont do anything about it yourselves...yet killing thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people is wrong. Violence isnt the answer. Death and destruction and hate will not help humankind evolve. A lot of people make the argument that Iranians are brainwashed because of their "state sponsered" tv and radio propaganda, yet dont you think the same is true here in the US? I mean the FCC the FEDERAL communications comission decides what may be played on radio/tv here in America. And dont forget, we have a lying nut-job for a president as well. How do you know what another country is planning on doing? Because you SAW it on tv, or HEARD it on the radio? You dont think governments all around the world put their own spin on worldwide situations to benefit their agendas? If not then I suggest you order a very strong coffee and WAKE UP

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well the unforntunate thing is that as a country we are all in a rowboat, and half the country is rowing one way and the other is rowing the other way. It does'nt matter who is right and who is is wrong, reality is that we are rowing in a circle, and as stupid as we would like to think that the Islama-Fascists are at least they are all rowing the same way. Slow as it is they are making headway in what might be our last WAR. The realy sad part of the whole situation is that we as a nation to get all rowing in the same direction towards the finish line is that thousands, if not millions of AMERICANS will have to die, and the rest that are living will have to be in fear of actually keeping our existance as the worlds most spoiled brats, rather than who is right and who is wrong and who shoulda been or who coulda been president or who the next American Idol will be. There is only ONE America, there are no other places to run too and over throw our King that may be over taxing us to gian our INDEPENDENCE as FREE AMERICANS

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allegro
Give me one reason why to let the Iranians ruin our world? Isn't it our duty to halt extremist rulers that promise us day after day that their real intention is to use the nuke against others?

Its not just Iran. Israel has given many veiled threats in the past to use its nuclear weapons. If we are going to restrict them , then we should restrict Israel as well. It is probably one of the main reasons why Iran would want WMD's in the first place , to equalize herself. If any country in the middle east was to use WMD's first its going to be Israel. A government that drops missiles on civilians would surely use a tactical nuke in the event she felt she was in a corner, even if it wasn't 100% sure, she would do it just to be safe. A small country such as that has no place needing nuclear weapons. Her secret service is no better then a common terror cell.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx

Originally posted by dgtempe

Narrowmindedness and criminal mentality. What would posess a person to want to NUKE millions of innocent people? THATS RIGHT. Millions of innocent lives.

That depends on your definition of INNOCENCE my friend THATS RIGHT... INNOCENCE. This page represents the denial of ignorance and following the same theme I deny the spreading ignorance of Muslim belief. For the people who dont support their leaders they should leave the country the same way I left America and moved to Germany.

Granted this isnt a simple solution but in a perfect world Religion will be viewed as a criminal mentality. Wake up and smell the BS, its called RELIGION. End the ignorance, destroy those causing it, THEN we can focus on peace. If anyone choses not to hop on the ship with us then screw em, the world has an overpopulation problem anyway..

Therefore. my solution is as follows.. Destroy the nation of Islam and save Mother earth! People who seek intelligence should be saved.. not fundamental muslims who spread terror.. Stop playing devils advocate and see it for what it is.. Countries like Iran are far worse than the american government!

My god,

Hitler is that you? I thought you killed yourself when this little plan of yours failed the first time. You need a dose of reality. Evil doesn't beget evil my friend. Is a smart bomb that goes of target and kills innocent people less evil then a person blowing them selves up? Innocents die either way. The only difference is one is called "collateral damage", the other is called "extremism". People that think like you should be rounded up and executed because it's people like you that get us involved in these kinds of wars. Who's the extremist... you or the radical muslims?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We could use a few wars to help with the overpopulation problem. I mean do you realise that in the next 9 years we will have an estimated 8 billion people? If we dont do something to thin out the numbers now then there will be alot more problems in the future

Imagine a future where the world has reached its saturation point at 60 billion people and our resources begin to completely run out (this in the near future folks). Imagine poverty and disease on a massive worldwide level. Imagine criminals running around killing and stealing wherever you look. Imagine this for a second and then realise my point.

I may seem like an evil bigot but in reality im just an extreme conservationist who is trying to save the planet and make sure the right people are left around to enjoy it. Id rather be on the ship that wins than the ship that goes down. Its survival of the fittest and I want to be the fittest (which means having an open minded and global outlook on our problems and possible solutions) Sorry to seem extreme to you, but maybe thats what we need these days.. Maybe our biggest problem is people like you who cant make their mind up over anything, all they ever do is whine about human rights! HOW BORING!! What about the Planet's right? Do you really think people are more important than our planet?!!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
nephyx

Wiping a race out for having a certain belief system or simply for racist means is not logical and i am glad to see you have taken peoples points on board there.

Controlling population is logical sadly and i agree with you. In the end there is a saturation point for the earth as you put it. It is logical, there is only so much space, only so many resources. I don't agree with wiping out vast numbers like a Nazi but i do believe in limiting families on the number of children they have. The problem i have is that i believe in democracy and freedom and this wouldn't be a free thing. Especially for those with religious beliefs that state they should have more children.

In the end the logical thing is that there is only so much space and so we will have to limit the number of people. Again though i don't advocate the killing of people to limit the numbers as some extremists have suggested. 60 billion also seems to high, the planet is already having trouble supplying for us. I mean in the UK we already have hose pipe bans set in place and it's only April. In the coming years i fear the water supply will get so short that we will be limited on everything. Don't get me wrong i am not saying being unable to use the house pipe is the end of the world lol but i do mean that the drinkable water on our planet is getting difficult to provide.

Do you think people are more important than our planet?

Well no planet no people so logically err no, people are not as important as the planet.

I did get a little worried of your statement about making sure the "right" people survive. Every read Tom Clancys Rainbow Six book? I don't think destroying a load of people because they don't respect the enviroment is a correct thing to do. Not because of human rights, simply because i don't think anyone capable of destroying vast numbers of people should survive to live on.

Also remember that survival of the fittest isn't the same thing as survival of the richest.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qoelet
Why do people genuinely believe that Iran would
strike first with nuclear weapons if they have them??????

Because their wacko leader said they would.

Seriously ... there isn't any need to hit Iran. The young people of
that country can't stand the political leadership and they can't
stand the religious leaders. The Iranians will take care of the
idiots in charge, all by themselves.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Seriously ... there isn't any need to hit Iran. The young people of
that country can't stand the political leadership and they can't
stand the religious leaders. The Iranians will take care of the
idiots in charge, all by themselves.

Excellent point IMO FlyersFan.....

The vast bulk of the population of Iran are in my experience, relatively well balanced, educated people who 'tolerate' the religious laws without particularly supporting them. Surely we should be trying harder to win over the general populace in a peaceful way, rather than reacting aggressively to the crazy mutterings of their extremist president. In doing so we would simply be reinforcing their leaders rhetoric and making a stable and peaceful middle east ever more unlikely.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

We could use a few wars to help with the overpopulation problem. I mean do you realise that in the next 9 years we will have an estimated 8 billion people? If we dont do something to thin out the numbers now then there will be alot more problems in the future

WOW!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
nephyx:

Yeah, maybe we should just euthanize the two worst countries when it comes to polluting the planet.

All Americans and all Chinese should just willingly move. Like load up a big spaceship and a nice "Ok thanks good luck with everything!"

The rest of us will be just fine without you both.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
"How many wars have been started by folks who are athiest?"

Wasn't Hitler a racist?

Oh and by the by.....
The 2 Major polluting countries?? China #1, Russia#2
It's due to their unregulated coal fired generation plants.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join