It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran dug their own hole, NUKE THEM

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Do people really care about Iran?

Yes.

I mean Im having a hard time building sympathy for a nation filled with Radical Muslims who claim that their goal is peace when in reality, they get a hard-on everytime some 19 year old kid blows himself up.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I dont agree with the situation in Iraq but that has nothing to do with my views in Iran. The Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad describes the Nazi Holocaust of European Jewry as a "myth“ (dumbest conspiracy ever fathomed).

People aren't allowed to have an opinion?

Ahmadinejad (I hate spelling his name almost as much as I hate him) is also funding the newly elected Hamas government in Palestine who like Iran has no sense of diplomacy. GOLDEN RULE HERE FOLKS... If you cant communicate with other countries because youre too confined within the ignorant cultural bubble of religion and propogandist babble then maybe you dont deserve a country to play with?

Someone has to support hamas. They have people to feed. They have people to house. You know, americans and germans arent the only people on the face of the earth.

Just because youre misinformed and under-educated, it doesnt give you the right to denounce the gods of other cultures!

Right back at ya

Everyone has the right to be wrong about god but atleast westerners have a better general basis of education and science to go along with their lunacy!

Says who?

Atleast western culture includes the ideas of evolution such as darwinism instead of just saying you must obey! You must die for god! Everyone else must suffer! The United states government has ist problems as well, but atleast I as a citizen seek an open minded truth about whatever subject comes to mind. With the majority of muslim people in the middle east no such openminded mentality is persued.. People in Middle Eastern countries persue what they are raised on ... which to me is like welcoming ignorance into your home/shack.

I could say the same things about christians in america.

Mahmoud, in my opinion is attempting to bait US and Isreal forces into attacking Iran so he has an excuse to unleash more of his self destructive terror minions on coffee shops and malls (wow! Killing civilians! Im glad to see your trying hard to get your point across).

The first 6 months of the iraq war there 50+ gps guided bombs dropped on iraq. None of them hit their target. 42 of them resulted in civilian deaths.

I'm not even going to bother to reply to the rest of your post. You're racist, ignorant, and hateful. Please, wake up.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Uh, I have a blurb here...IRAN AND RUSSIA READY TO INK NEW, MAJOR MILITARY PACT

By Safa Haeri, IPS Editor, with reports from Tehran and Moscow

PARIS 26 Aug (IPS) The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Russian Federation are to ink a new, wide range military pact "in near future", according to a high ranking Russian official.

"Moscow is ready to sign a military pact with Iran in near future, aimed at determining bilateral arms trade framework", the English-language "Iran Daily" reported Saturday, quoting the Russian independent Intefax news agency.

www.iran-press-service.com...

This is no shocker. Russia has her own interests in the region to protect. The idea that the US would take Iraq and Iran and sew up all that oil and put in huge military bases on Russia's doorstep without consequences is at best wishful thinking and at worst WWIII. IMO if we were to nuke Iran there's a 50-50 chance that Russia would nuke a friend of ours in retaliation.

Bush is insane, as are his cohorts.

We will weep when we reap what they sow.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
On one hand I think its ok that russia somewhat has normalized relations with iran (which both of them are democacys as much as the other is).

But on the other hand, it is ironic that they still occupy chechnia. So yeaaaaaaaaaa, I am not going to say they are perfect in any respects.

They (russia) are all in all looking out for themselves economicaly or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
An extent of nuclear exchange between Russia with the U.S. or its interests is a bit extreme. Both sides may way have their wants - OIL, but they still want to see the world continue on. Nuclear war is for those like Hitler who had no way out of a situation they put themselves into when the tides are turning all around them.

It's just going to end up very political with some trade-offs. Sort of like the Cuban Missle Crisis, mostly likely not as bad but that depends on how much the U.S. government wants to throw their weight around. God help us if they make another ignorant move.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting perspective considering that the US is the only nation ever to use nuclear weapons against another nation - and they were dropped on innocent civilians at the end of a war that had already been won. So what makes you think that this bunch won't do exactly what they've been threatening to do? They abandoned the ABM treaty and have disregarded the laws so carefully crafted by the survivors of WWII in their rush to control the oil belt. They have begun funding new research into "bunker busting" nukes. They already use low level nukes in warfare in the form of "depeleted" uranium (with a half-life of over 5 billion years).

In short, I wish I shared your optimism that nukes won't be used by the US or Russia. As long as the stockpiles exist eventually someone will press that nuclear button again. It is inevitable.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by seattlelaw]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Interesting perspective considering that the US is the only nation ever to use nuclear weapons against another nation - and they were dropped on innocent civilians at the end of a war that had already been won. So what makes you think that this bunch won't do exactly what they've been threatening to do? They abandoned the ABM treaty and have disregarded the laws so carefully crafted by the survivors of WWII in their rush to control the oil belt. They have begun funding new research into "bunker busting" nukes. They already use low level nukes in warfare in the form of "depeleted" uranium (with a half-life of over 5 billion years).

Thankyou for summing up my thoughts there. The point is that the US will gain support by the use of propoganda, which seems a 'good plan' going on their previous records in bullsh**ing the sheep IMO. Hiroshima is the most dispicable thing that's ever taken place in near history IMO, and however bad 911 was It really can't compare. What's your opinion?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Depleted Uranium......Low level nukes....

I better go get checked. I have handeled them extensively.

Come on you can do better than that...

I do not advocate nuking anyone, ever, but depleted uranium as low level nukes...No sorry...wrong

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Hiroshima is the most dispicable thing that's ever taken place in near history IMO, and however bad 911 was It really can't compare. What's your opinion?

I agree that nothing can have been worse in the history of mankind than Hiroshima. Like the general who gave the order to drop it said, "if we lost the war we would have been tried as war criminals" and hung, like we hung the Japanese and German leaders.

But sadly there were many instances of horror during that war including the fire bombing of Tokyo and many other Japanese wooden cities. I read one report where hundreds of people took refuge from the heat in a public pool. They were found boiled in a bone dry pool. People were burnt to a crisp where they stood. It was our policy and it was horrible. Not to say the Japanese and Germans were better. War is hell.

The horror of 911 for me is that IMO it was participated in actively by our own govt. The horror is that all those people were victims of a policy choice made by men incapable of empathy. But on the scale of past warfare, yes, I agree with you. If Fallujah had been filmed I think people would have been more outraged.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
Depleted Uranium......Low level nukes....

I better go get checked. I have handeled them extensively.

Come on you can do better than that...

I do not advocate nuking anyone, ever, but depleted uranium as low level nukes...No sorry...wrong

Have you breathed in aerosolized particles of DU or had it enter a flesh wound and migrate to your bone marrow to lodge in place and slowly irradiate your dna? It doesn't take long to search the web for testimonials of Desert Storm vet's or even the present debacle to find death and mutation of offspring. There are even photo's of both US soldier's children with ears in their backs and missing eyes, limbs and digits as well as Iraqi children. But believe what you will. I wish you well.

Syndrome typified by chronic muscle and joint pain, fatigue, memory loss, respiratory, liver and kidney dysfunction, headaches, fever, and low blood pressure. An astounding figure regarding the 697,000 veterans of the first Gulf War is that one third of them, more than 236,000, have sought treatment from the VA for illnesses which they claim are the result of DU. DU is the leading suspect for birth defects seen in children of Gulf veterans. 67% of Gulf War Veterans had children with severe illnesses, blood infections, respiratory problems and fused fingers.

Among Iraqi civilians, DU is also cited as the most likely cause of the increased number of birth deformities (4 -6 times greater than pre war Iraq) and cancer (7 - 10 times greater than pre war Iraq). An especially horrifying birth defect seen in both American children of Gulf War veterans and Iraqi children concerns the eyes. Only one in 50 million births should result in a baby without eyes: yet one Bagdad hospital had 8 cases in just 2 years. Seven of the fathers had been exposed to American DU anti tank rounds in 1991. There have also been cases of Iraqi babies born without crowns to their skulls, a deformity also linked to DU shelling. Research involving Iraqi children on the effects of DU found a considerable increase in infectious diseases caused by severe immune system deficiencies, frequent occurrences of massive herpes and zoster infections, AIDS like syndromes, leukemia, unknown syndromes caused by kidney and liver dysfunction, aplastic anemia, cancer, congenital deformities caused by genetic defects. Many Iraqi children also exhibit symptoms of Gulf War syndrome just like the American and British soldiers who fought in the Gulf.

www.veteransforpeace.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well thanks, and I'm being serious. I'm too old for any more children, but I'll have my kids checked.
But still your talking about poison, bio effect, not nukes.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well thanks, and I'm being serious. I'm too old for any more children, but I'll have my kids checked.
But still your talking about poison, bio effect, not nukes.

I know you're being serious. It's serious business and you were involved in it personally. I do believe that it's nuclear war with DU. Aside from it not having the effect of the giant explosion of splitting the atom it has similar radiological effects over time. It's a genocidal weapon as well, as any individual exposed internally whose dna is, over time, corrupted can no longer reproduce healthy offspring. Those unhealthy offspring are also condemned to damaged dna and so on to the last generation.

I find is sad that you worked with DU but were not made aware of the adverse impact of direct exposure to it in the battlefield. But this is not surprising. Doug Rokke was the physicist assigned during Desert Storm to ensure proper training in use of DU and disposal and clean-up. He was a Lt. Colonel and came to the conclusion that DU could not be safely used in the battlefield and should be banned. The military has been after him ever since and yet he continues to share his knowledge gained on the battlefields of Iraq. Many of the men he worked with in Iraq are now dead from many illnesses secondary to DU poisoning. He is also very sick. Google him for his story and courage. He deserves the highest esteem of the entire nation. He is a true hero and patriot.

When Rokke initially recommended the gear and safety precautions the military would have to employ to protect the troops from DU the report was hidden away and the troops told nothing. It was more than negligence by the military. It was similar to the Ford analysis of the Pinto in the '70's when they concluded that it would be cheaper to pay out on the burned and dead victims of the gas tank explosions than it would be to retrofit all the vehicles. This is how they protect their own.

As far as testing goes, there is a test which can reveal whether DU is in your system. Within a few weeks or months the DU particles migrate into the bone to irradiate your marrow where your white cells are produced. This is the primary reason immune disorders are common among the poisoned. Urine tests and blood tests will not reveal the presence of DU unless taken within days or weeks of the exposure for this reason. The military offers urine testing for this reason.

Check this site for info on good DU testing.

traprockpeace.org...

The problem is there is no treatment for DU poisoning. But knowing whether you are poisoned may allow you to prepare for the possibility of future effects with aggressive examinations for specific conditions. Best of luck!

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
you say that them blowing up civilians is a stupid way of attaining peace. what you're suggesting, just nuking the country, is exactly the same thing. you seem to think that just because your ideals/religion/country/whatever is better, you have a right to destroy their culture and they don't have a right to destroy ours.

and don't forget that they been having talks with russia about uranium enrichment. now i don't know exactly what those talks have been about, but it seems to me that if we nuke iran, then at the very least our world opinion would plummit and the united states would be seen as trigger happy and war-mongering, the u.n. would probly kick us out, idk whatever works; in a worst-case scenario, other countries (like perhaps russia, north korea, even india, whom we let keep their nukes) would just nuke us back.

you're preaching nonviolence as a means to peace, so start acting like it and stop talking nuclear war. it's stupid, immature, and only leads to more violence.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Im afraid iran will get PEEOD when the US starts to get in to this nuke stuff and they will wipe isreal off the map. And say ha to late, the US will send some back and the iran secret allies will apear. Like china, they let the US waste time, money and all the wepons on iraq, afganistan, and iran and then were weak. I think this Iran stuff is bigger then we think. Maybe the NWO has something to do with it. It seems to me that they are getting this thing done to quick to be on there own.

The nwo lets iran take the heat from the US and the US get a few nukes and BAM the USA is weak and the borders come down the mexicans take over and the NWO pops out of china because its now the super power and they dont have to worry about iran, iraq or isreal. Russa may be into it also.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
nephyx and anyone else that endorses his advertised viewpoints on this matter is affiliated with Molech or has ties with those who play the Molech game.

My bird is an eagle, not an owl. Lets get rid of this cancerous mindset.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why hello President Bush. How are you? It must be weird posting on these forums using one of them fancy 'puters. Yer right though pardner, we gotta smoke 'em outta them there holes or mosques or whatever them people hide in. Of course if we nuke it do we lose the oil too? I guess there's always slant drilling right?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Man, some bigoted views here eh'

What planet do some of you guys come from?

Crackity out

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that I am actually agreeing with Souljah, and DG; and at the same time

Dude your views are just a little narrowminded. Killing all Muslims for the wrongs that a minority have done? The Nazis, and Turks and many others have tried that solution, it doesn't work. Never has, and neverwill. Wrongs done in the name of righteousness always come back to haunt, maybe not today, maybe not tommorrow, maybe not even in this world. But eventually...one answers for them.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"Little mean men like you always get their come-upings, always"
Qoute from the Mummy

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Someone earlier mentioned their grandmother had seen the horrors of WWII. I am very sorry that she had to see it, but if Chamberlain had had some balls with Hitler, or the US and others had actually enforced the Versaille treaty, or some country had the foresight to go pre-emptive on Hitler, WW II may never have happened.

I'm sure Grandmother would have approved of a pre-emptive action against Hitler.

Someone else mentioned they don't see anything wrong with Iran using nukes for energy. Why exactly does Iran need nuclear energy? They are sitting on the 2nd largest oil field on earth, there is no need for extra energy produced by nukes when you own all that oil.

The real reason they want the nukes is simple, they want to take out Israel, and the lesson they've learned from North Korea is that they should lie like Persian rugs on nuclear treaties, and get the bomb anyway. North Korea will probably not be attacked by the US since they already have the bomb, and Iraq did not have the bomb, so they DID get pre-empted.

It is a very thorny problem, and I'm not saying I have the solution. I do think that it would be extremely counterproductive to take the threat of tactical nukes off the table when dealing with Iran. Obviously there is no point in negotiating with lying bastards like Iran or North Korea, the threat of a big stick must be in the West's back pocket.

Originally posted by seattlelaw

Originally posted by Xeros
Hiroshima is the most dispicable thing that's ever taken place in near history IMO, and however bad 911 was It really can't compare. What's your opinion?

I agree that nothing can have been worse in the history of mankind than Hiroshima.

(I can't believe I'm going to engage with someone who buys the conspiracy buff BS that 9/11 was a CIA-Mossad setup, but the statements are just so deserving of a "just shut up already reply", I could not resist.)

Then you don't know your history very well. Ever hear about the Holocaust? How about the Rape of NanKing and the millions slaughtered by the Japanese in China?
Like Hell that war was already won . The Japs were going to defend their home island to the death. Literally millions of lives would have been lost on both sides in any invasion of Japan to end WW II, so the fact that Hiroshima happened can be justified because it actually saved those millions of lives.

And there were other factors involved, namely Stalin and his bloodsoaked hands...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Was watching a documentary last month on Showtime or The Movie Channel I forget which, that was about the Iraqi war and the Iraqi side of things. There was a blogger on there who was on the documentary going around to all the old battle sites where DU was being used. The readings taken were crazy...the machine started clicking away on parts of rusted old tanks that the kids were playing with and smiling toothless peasants that were walking away with chunks of scrap metal that they were selling to be reused in household items and other daily use items were irradiated as well. Not to mention that since these things were outside exposed to the weather, that when it rains, the water goes all over the irradiated hulks and then seeps into the ground. We will start seeing results of this type of irradiation soon I expect.
Jeez just watching the effects of radiation on the poor kids 20 years later in Chernobyl in the documentary "Chernobyl Heart" gave me the shivers. God Im so glad my kids are nowhere near any of that stuff and I don't like the idea of putting it near someone elses children either.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join