It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran dug their own hole, NUKE THEM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well maybe the president of Iran was listening to you and your dad! you think he's going to hit us first. sounds like he's using the exact logic that you are. and he's a little more justified in his thinking. I mean the US did just sack the country right next door to his.

If everyone thought like this, everyone would be fighting all the time. everyone, in essence, would become a bully.

I just hope your not passing this train of thought on to the next generation.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by passengername]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by passengername
Well maybe the president of Iran was listening to you and your dad! you think he's going to hit us first. sounds like he's using the exact logic that you are. If everyone thought like this, everyone would be fighting all the time. everyone, in essence, would become a bully.

Not if you rip off their wings so they cant fly. Thats the whole point.

Also people keep making claims that I dont like Muslims because I have different religious beliefs. This is not the case here, I have a problem with religion in general but when it comes to Muslims they take the lame cake so I figure we should start with them and enjoy the domino effect of religious genocide.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The only religion that blinds people, is the religion of "Me, me, me!" and money.

I see where invading or nuking Iran and Iraq fits in if the plan is what I think it is, to give Israel all land east of Cairo and west of the Euphrates.

Let's look at it this way: The Jews are good, but their big brother is evil, but serves his purpose that has been proclaimed by God, to give that area to the Jews. By big brother, I also mean some people internally in Israel, perhaps even the state of I srael, but not the Nation of Israel. You figure it out.
Hopi prophecy also speaks of the Hopi and other natives as the younger brother, being all good, and having an older brother, who will come back and violently do for the younger brother what God has said will happen, take the lives and land away from the non-believers or rather the people who are not related to the two, and give it all to the younger brother (his race.)

I think I understand more than anyone alse alive, about how God does his work, as I have no problem accepting the nature of things, and neither do I explain them away. Besides, I am either related to the big brother or the younger brother anyway, so my path is set.

I have only recently found this out about the old stories, but here is the part filled with understanding:

The whole story is strangely familiare to me, because in life I have sworn to annihilate all enemys of my younger brother, and take the fall for it if I have to. After all, I would be the guilty one.

But as good as I am at scheeming, It is highly unlikely that I will ever have to answer to anyone but God.

Bush says he has had contact with God, but I also have had correlating dreams of the same kind, where the middle east would have to be invaded to serve Gods purpose.

EDIT: (Just for clarification, the God I speak about, is the God of Abraham, Isak and Jakob, so that there is no confusion about it.)

There are things that we can't change, and I am not advocating the murder of innocent people, but there are not many innocent people left, but that is a hard judgement to make. I like arabs and middle easterners, and all other people, because I see the good in everyone, (well, except the current U.S. and english and Israeli administrations and presidents... and a LOT of other people...) but what seems good to man, isn't always good in the eyes of God. Never the less, I will never act against my consciense, and that is a force that is unwavering. So, every person will be judged on a case by case basis, as they have been, and be considered innocent untill proven guilty, like the law works. Too bad the real big brother of the jews has no such considerations.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Who is the Biggest Bully in the World?

I'm assuming you mean USA, but I don't buy that. We have helped so many countries in the world. Whenever anybody's in distress we come to their rescue (and nobody ever comes to ours). I don't think the USA's plan is world domination on a dictatorship/Hitler level. It's more about dragging the third world countries out of the stone-age and bringing them up to speed with the 21st century. Who knows, maybe that's wrong. But when those 3rd worlders' make it over to the USA they fall in love with it and are amazed at our lives over hear. This is an example (an this is not talking 3rd world here). My sister had an English girls lacrosse team stay at her house for a week. The girls were amazed at the amount of food we American have available to us. They couldn't believe our grocery stores and malls. They liked the people they met and before they headed home they all said, "one day we're gonna move here, this place is better than I thought it was, we hear differently in England". The factory that I work above has all Polish immigrants in it. They love the USA and say they'd never go back to Europe in a million years. You can make the US look like a villain all you want, but the reality is that more people in the world want to live here than anywhere else.

Look, we bombed Japan, cleaned the place up for them afterward, they surrendered and now they are a prolific, prosperous country and people. We're friends with Japan now, and they embraced our American influence, because it was better than what they had before.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx

Originally posted by optimus fett

you've gone somewhere in your closed mind which is unreachable to us all here with the brightest candle.

Bravo Chap!......what an excellent saying.

Yeah youre good with your words but the second you can defend religion as a reasonable source for planetary growth then you got me on your side.
Whether or not Iran has done nothing yet isnt the question, its the fact that they WANT to do something which makes them less innocent then all of you presume. I think that the whole point is to punk them in the back of the head before it becomes a possible threat and if they continue their mascarade then we punk them even harder into submission as my friend above mentioned its called 'survival of the fittest' and when your life is being threatened by religious fundemantal morons who have no idea what evolution is youll be wishing you followed my advice

There is no evolution, only extinction and creation.
We know how to make Carbon-dating look millions of years old, even billions. It is not hard at all.

EDIT: But you are right about intent, that is a big thing to count into the equation. BUT, nobody can be counted in the same basket anyway. Because that would not be right.

And religion is the ONLY source of growth.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by passengername
Well maybe the president of Iran was listening to you and your dad! you think he's going to hit us first. sounds like he's using the exact logic that you are. If everyone thought like this, everyone would be fighting all the time. everyone, in essence, would become a bully.

Big difference, my Dad taught me never to bully, never to pick on people, never make threatening gestures, keep to myself...but don't let anyone bully me or threaten me, and if they do show them who's boss...hit them if they threaten physical harm, don't give them any chance to hurt you...it's called self-defense. Dont' be a doormat and let people walk on you.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yeah youre good with your words but the second you can defend religion as a reasonable source for planetary growth then you got me on your side.

lol, listen fella.....youve got to be honest with yourself, im not religious but youve got to admit that most normal mainstream religions promote peace and harmony between fellow men. Youre still using the extremists as an excuse to commit an act of violence and thus justify it to your self.

'Lets do it to them before they do it to us' policy.

shall we kill all the birds on the planet right now so we stand a better chance of eradicating the spread of bird flu?.....we can worry about the consequences later.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
How close we really are to the problems in the middle east. Like it or not we are all affected and it surpasses religious differences.

The thought of all out War is really frightening, regarless of my spirituality and personal beliefs, I really don't think nuking anyone will result in a resolution.

It's a lose/lose scenario.

So if War is declared what happens to those native Iranians, Iraqies etc who now call North America home? Camps? Deportation? Denouncement of religious views and opinions? They suffer already and it's not even an all out war.

What about oil?

It's time we started thinking with a global mind rather than thiking "them vs us".

These zealots (9/11 terrorists and the like) are not the norm, and death equals martyrdom and is not a feared thing like it is with other religions. how can you win a fight of might against them?

Erradicating them with Nukes is ridiculous...they are spread out, mingled with regular people with moderate views...innocent people, and I might add a great number of innocent people would be harmed (as they already have).

The innocents outnumber the zealots - War is overkill.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There are several well made points as to WHY we SHOULDN'T nuke Iran. I simply want to point out that rational discussions are wonderful, but how many here think we are dealing with intelligent rational people occupying EITHER President position? Bush is certainly no rocket scientist, and Ahmadinejad is dealing with a 49 card deck. My point is simple, all the logical and well thought out ways of resolving the conflict mean nothing when you are dealing with crazies. With that said, there will be posturing and there will be violence. The best course of action now is to either act or react.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
shall we kill all the birds on the planet right now so we stand a better chance of eradicating the spread of bird flu?.....we can worry about the consequences later.

Yes! What do we need birds for?
just kiddin'

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Im not saying kill randomly.. Im saying that we should get the ball rolling on the mass genocide of religious fundamentalists.

Im not taking a pro american stance here, im advocating a new world order

Im stunned. Well lately I guess not really. Genocide and Nuclear weapons. What a lovely combination. No Chemical or Bio-warfare thrown in for good measure?Maybe you can go over some of ole Doc Menegeles manuscripts and see if maybe you can single out some hereditary traits for Muslims using some of his methods and make a genocide virus. Since you are in the vicinity maybe you can start up a few of those ovens again.

Seek Professional help asap

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cyraxx....?

I Agree 100% !!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it better. now we are going to hear a bunch of whining, crying from these morons who will say anything against using a NUKE. I say NUKE 'em, till they glow!!!!!!!!I'm so sick of Iran and thier, "saber rattling"...yup, thats ALL this is...kepp tellin it like it is NEPHYX!!!!!

(although i hate myself for replying to this....i just cant let it slide.......)

Have you ever seen any pictures or reports of what a nuclear weapon can do?

Have you ever been to Iran?

Taking in to point the fact that you have made a desicion to become a member of a brilliant on line community that prides its self in presenting valid and detailed facts/ pointers that relate to so many varied and diverse topics, i am amazed that you would be so quick to reduce your (what could have been) intelligent credabillity to someone who will be quickly ignored as being 'A bit stupid'.

Perhaps you'd like to share the '+' points of your proposed 'nuking' to the rest of us, then we can see if they tally better than the ones for not 'nuking' anybody ever?

sorry...its just with us being 'morons' you'll have to type slowly so we get it.

Rgards.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by optimus fett]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If you advocate the murder of thousands or millions of Iranians, then how exactly is it so horrible if someone strikes against YOUR civilian population?

Let's say 10,000 people die.

You only had 3,000 die in 9-11. Collateral damage in the war on terror. Get over it. They are CIVILIANS. Just as unimportant as Iranian civilians, no? So why use that one day to justify everything you do?

I mean, when you look at it, 3,000 is pretty low.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That depends on your definition of INNOCENCE my friend THATS RIGHT... INNOCENCE. This page represents the denial of ignorance and following the same theme I deny the spreading ignorance of Muslim belief. For the people who dont support their leaders they should leave the country the same way I left America and moved to Germany.

Granted this isnt a simple solution but in a perfect world Religion will be viewed as a criminal mentality. Wake up and smell the BS, its called RELIGION. End the ignorance, destroy those causing it, THEN we can focus on peace. If anyone choses not to hop on the ship with us then screw em, the world has an overpopulation problem anyway..

Therefore. my solution is as follows.. Destroy the nation of Islam and save Mother earth! People who seek intelligence should be saved.. not fundamental muslims who spread terror.. Stop playing devils advocate and see it for what it is.. Countries like Iran are far worse than the american government!

aside from the fact that islam was created by the jesuits, how would you plan on telling millions of people their religion is fake? we'd have to go ask the pope to explain to christians all over the world that they've been worshipping a deity other than the true god and then you'd have to go go jerusalem and piss of a lot of jewish people. you are right, religion is not the answer, but neither is destruction of the innocent...

not to say anything bad about germany, but come on dude...your country has produced the worst murderers in human history, and then you make a comment like this...

by the way, ww1, ww2, and the cold war were manufactured to further the Anglo-Germanic/Reptilian agenda of separation. if we were all united, there would be no more wars, no more hate, etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
While I don't think that we should necessarily nuke Iran (I do think it is inevitably going to come to that however), I don't think many people can deny that radical islam is spreading across the world like a plague. Violent riots, lighting cars on fire and kidnapping/murdering over cartoons.... there is one main group who is doing this. It isn't politically incorrect or racist or a stereotype. It's just a FACT. Radical Islamists have serious anger and ego problems, and somebody needs to give them a nice slap. The problem is that they're EVERYWHERE. Nuking an entire country would kill non-radical people, even if their country has quite a high percentage of the population who belongs to this group. I'm not saying it's just Islam either. There are a lot of arrogant Americans who deserve what's coming for them as well. But radical Islam is simply, in my opinion, the biggest problem we face in the world today, and if we sit back and do nothing, it can only get worse.

Although I don't think we should nuke all of our problems away, I respect Nephyx's sentiment.

You have voted nephyx for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok heres the deal, you guys want to nuke Iran or go to war with them, even though they have not attacked anyone? Ok well since some of you saying this have a resentment against Muslims, I believe I should notify the local law enforcement to arrest you before you decide to commit any hate crimes. Of course you have done nothing wrong, but I do not want to take the risk of anyone of you all snapping and assaulting (possibly fatally) another human being because you disagree with their religious beliefs. No seriously, we need this pre-emptive arrests more, we can't have hate-minded folks like yourselves with the risk of harming people because of their beliefs.

Pre-emptive strikes are unjustified for the reason that they may never attack. We cannot destabalize whole nations and bring suffering to millions of people because they "may" attack years, decades or centuries from now. If thats the case I invite the word to attack America, the way our leaders have been behaving we may attack anybody next.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ok heres the deal, you guys want to nuke Iran or go to war with them, even though they have not attacked anyone?

Their constant threats and insults, and getting up on the soap box about wiping out Israel is about all I need to hear.

If thats the case I invite the word to attack America, the way our leaders have been behaving we may attack anybody next.

I agree. And honestly, I expected it to come much sooner than this. Why doesn't anybody have the guts to attack America on their own turf? I'm not talking about cowardly terrorist attacks. I'm talking about a full-blown war washing up onto the beach one morning.

There is too much tension in the world, and if somebody doesnt attack someone else (since obviously people can't work out diplomacy), it's just going to continue to build up until it EXPLODES (nucularly). I say everybody attack everyone else and let's just get it over with. I'm personally prepared for armageddon.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Here is my Opinion of your Post:

This is a one and only time "You have voted Souljah for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month."

I'll vote for "Bob".................

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
If you advocate the murder of thousands or millions of Iranians, then how exactly is it so horrible if someone strikes against YOUR civilian population?

Let's say 10,000 people die.

You only had 3,000 die in 9-11. Collateral damage in the war on terror. Get over it. They are CIVILIANS. Just as unimportant as Iranian civilians, no? So why use that one day to justify everything you do?

I mean, when you look at it, 3,000 is pretty low.

well, isnt that the point, all the civilians slaughtered like pigs in afghanistan and iraq, thats just collateral damage and really low compared to what we could of done.....I think the US has been pretty merciful in the punishing of radicals.

I think 'Allah' should be changed in the koran, than they can really just kiss it.....

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
killing innocent people, (even if they are muslim) is the wrong thing to do. Here's an alternative, take the president out like we did in Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join